Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 133

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

  1. #76
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,339
    Thanks
    27,473
    Thanked 33,340 Times in 8,240 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    There is a huge difference, because UAPs are now officially admitted to be real and the most plausible explanation for them may actually be aliens, even from a scientific perspective.

    On the other hand, Queuers are just taken in by LARPERs who are having fun at their expense, there is no substance or truth to those claims whatsoever and this has been proven over and over again.
    There is surely a line between imagination and insanity.

    Talking heads and intelligentsia are at this point very alarmed at the surreal direction American society has gone (I never understood the wait, myself). I'm not ready to believe that people are that far gone. Many proclaim devout faith in God and Jesus (fundamentalists) and it is obvious they are full of poopoo. What is in my opinion a runaway problem for the Q'ers et al is psychopathy/sociopathy. And long has been (funny how the conservative party and Q-anon have merged into the same shindig).
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (4th June 2021), Chris (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)

  3. #77
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    3,603
    Thanks
    20,435
    Thanked 16,845 Times in 3,608 Posts
    The Non-Disclosure Disclosure Grinds On

    For those of us who have been researching this UFO topic for years and decades, nothing will be new or shocking at all when there will be some official confirmations about ET's. I could imagine that for some people it might be shocking indeed and could affect their myopic worldview quite a lot. It's like taking psychedelics and then you realize that there's a whole another world out there that you never even could imagine and your neural pathways will be forever changed. The blinds will be removed.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021)

  5. #78
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    The Non-Disclosure Disclosure Grinds On

    For those of us who have been researching this UFO topic for years and decades, nothing will be new or shocking at all when there will be some official confirmations about ET's. I could imagine that for some people it might be shocking indeed and could affect their myopic worldview quite a lot. It's like taking psychedelics and then you realize that there's a whole another world out there that you never even could imagine and your neural pathways will be forever changed. The blinds will be removed.
    My problem, as always, remains the assumption that these are alien visitors from other planets. We really don't know that.

    If you listen to someone like William Tompkins, they might be Nazi Craft from Antarctica. Others have similarly unlikely theories floating around, whether it's Inner Earth, Time Travel or whatnot. We also cannot exclude the possibility of this coming from another earth power. I don't expect the congressional UFO report to give much more clarity, except to state, that they don't know, but at least we are now talking about it and that is a step in the right direction.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  7. #79
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,339
    Thanks
    27,473
    Thanked 33,340 Times in 8,240 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    My problem, as always, remains the assumption that these are alien visitors from other planets. We really don't know that.

    If you listen to someone like William Tompkins, they might be Nazi Craft from Antarctica. Others have similarly unlikely theories floating around, whether it's Inner Earth, Time Travel or whatnot. We also cannot exclude the possibility of this coming from another earth power. I don't expect the congressional UFO report to give much more clarity, except to state, that they don't know, but at least we are now talking about it and that is a step in the right direction.
    yes, at least we will know it is SOMETHING ... that is a big step.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  9. #80
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,382
    Thanks
    74,970
    Thanked 69,124 Times in 16,378 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    We also cannot exclude the possibility of this coming from another earth power.
    Oh, but I think we can safely exclude that possibility.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  11. #81
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    12,986
    Thanks
    64,198
    Thanked 56,835 Times in 12,898 Posts
    What kinds of UFO (or other similar term) reports come out of China? Or India? Or N. Korea? Are there similar incidences of observation or interference with nuclear weapons? I don't know about this.

    Obviously China and N. Korea are closed but observations in the region still happen. And reports can get out in some way. Sometimes.

    I feel like I've seen bits and pieces but not enough to really know.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  13. #82
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,339
    Thanks
    27,473
    Thanked 33,340 Times in 8,240 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    What kinds of UFO (or other similar term) reports come out of China? Or India? Or N. Korea? Are there similar incidences of observation or interference with nuclear weapons? I don't know about this.

    Obviously China and N. Korea are closed but observations in the region still happen. And reports can get out in some way. Sometimes.

    I feel like I've seen bits and pieces but not enough to really know.
    yes, it is a universal (bad choice of words) phenomenon.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  15. #83
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    What kinds of UFO (or other similar term) reports come out of China? Or India? Or N. Korea? Are there similar incidences of observation or interference with nuclear weapons? I don't know about this.

    Obviously China and N. Korea are closed but observations in the region still happen. And reports can get out in some way. Sometimes.

    I feel like I've seen bits and pieces but not enough to really know.
    There are reports from all over the place, including Russia, but I'm not aware of any Chinese reports, probably due to CCP secrecy. You really don't want to spill an official secret in China.

    However, I'm unaware of any historical sightings in my area, though I haven't looked into it.

    There seem to be certain areas and installations that attract the attention of UFO, whether it is shutting down nuclear-tipped ICBMs or cutting themselves a juicy steak

    You have to wonder whether cattle mutilations are about helping themselves to some supplies for the long interstellar journey home or sampling the local cuisine...

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  17. #84
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    3,603
    Thanks
    20,435
    Thanked 16,845 Times in 3,608 Posts
    The Law of One sheds some light on that phenomenon too.

    I don't doubt the validity of the information even though you should always use your own judgement too.

    This particular channel is as pure as it gets or should I say it was as it no longer is operating.

    16.43 Questioner: I want to ask a rather questionable question. I may not put it in the book. I was wondering if cattle mutilations that we now experience across the country and elsewhere could be explained by you.

    Ra: I am Ra. The greater part of your so-called mutilations take place according to the ways of your second-density beings which feed upon carrion. A portion of these so-called mutilations are those which are of what you may call multi-dimensional type: a thought-form construct using various parts in order to have life and being in third density.

    43.5 Questioner: I’ll just try to pick up the last question left over from the last session. If you can answer it— I don’t know if it is of any importance, but it just occurred to me that the parts removed in cattle mutilations are the same every time, and I just wondered if this was related to the energy centers and why they were important if that was so?

    Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct if you may understand that there is a link between energy centers and various thought-forms. Thus the fears of the mass consciousness create the climate for the concentration upon the removal of bodily parts which symbolize areas of concern or fear in the mass consciousness.

    16.44 Questioner: Where do these thought-forms come from?

    Ra: I am Ra. This is a very ambiguous question. However, we will attempt to answer. Firstly, they come from the Creator. Secondly, they come from what you may call, lower astral in plane, thought. Thirdly, in construct visualization complex they reside in part beneath the crust of your planet.

    16.45 Questioner: Are these one form in particular?

    Ra: I am Ra. These entities may take any thought-form associated with an emotion of fear or terror.

    16.46 Questioner: Are these thought-forms able to attack only cattle or can they also attack human beings?

    Ra: I am Ra. These thought-forms cannot attack third-density beings.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021)

  19. #85
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    The Law of One sheds some light on that phenomenon too.

    I don't doubt the validity of the information even though you should always use your own judgement too.

    This particular channel is as pure as it gets or should I say it was as it no longer is operating.
    Interesting, but it wouldn't explain why cattle mutilations are usually accompanied by UFO sightings. It also makes no sense, that if these are some sort of predatory astral thoughtforms, why they wouldn't attack humans. Obviously anything that can kill and eat a cow, can eat a human too, it isn't true to say that we are somehow of a different density.

    Actually this explanation reminds me of the Rakshasa, from ancient Hindu myth, but they eat animals and humans too.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  21. #86
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    3,603
    Thanks
    20,435
    Thanked 16,845 Times in 3,608 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Interesting, but it wouldn't explain why cattle mutilations are usually accompanied by UFO sightings.
    Well, perhaps those thought-forms look like UFO's, but aren't exactly space ships.

    The term UFO stands for unidentified flying object so it's normal that things can become mixed together and convoluted when all people see is something "abnormal" and don't know what the hell it is. Could be ET's, hidden military technology, spirits and so forth. I think it's a mixture of all of them, but in case of cattle mutilations it probably is some nefarious force. Just like you can't say that all humans are good and bad neither are ET's or spirits. If there have been no human mutilations like that then it would seem like that they indeed can't attack humans.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021)

  23. #87
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 1,458 Posts
    This revelation by the former head of the Israeli space programme, Haim Eshed, has completely passed my by, but given the source, we should take it seriously. I will try to get hold of the book or try to find other interviews with him as he seems completely legitimate and the highest-level source that has admitted the existence of Aliens and a Galactic Federation, that I'm aware of.

    The original interview is unfortunately behind a paywall and in Hebrew, but the Jerusalem Post summarised some of the salient points.

    https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-isr...t-ready-651405

    Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

    This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

    By AARON REICH DECEMBER 10, 2020 13:34

    Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?
    According to retired Israeli officer and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

    Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.
    And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a "Galactic Federation."

    The 87-year-old former head of the Defense Ministry's Space Division gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

    If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.
    But Eshed insists that Trump is aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are," Yediot Aharonot reported.
    As for why he's chosen to reveal this information now, Eshed explained that the timing was simply due to how much the academic landscape has changed, and how respected he is in academia.

    "If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he explained to Yediot.
    He added that "today, they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

    Eshed provided more information in his newest book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon – conversations with Professor Haim Eshed, along with other details such as how aliens have prevented nuclear apocalypses and "when we can jump in and visit the Men in Black." The book is available now for NIS 98.

    While it is unclear if any evidence exists that could support Eshed's claims, they did come just ahead of a recent announcement by SpaceIL, the group behind Israel's failed attempt to land a spacecraft on the moon in 2019.

    Uploaded to social media with the text "Ready to get excited again?," the announcement contained a 15-second video of the moon with text saying "Back to the Moon," followed by the date of December 9, 2020.

    It is likely that this is a follow up to the Beresheet spacecraft, which crashed after engineers lost contact with it just minutes before it was due to land. However, the follow up project, titled Beresheet 2, is expected to take three years to be ready.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  25. #88
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,339
    Thanks
    27,473
    Thanked 33,340 Times in 8,240 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    This revelation by the former head of the Israeli space programme, Haim Eshed, has completely passed my by, but given the source, we should take it seriously. I will try to get hold of the book or try to find other interviews with him as he seems completely legitimate and the highest-level source that has admitted the existence of Aliens and a Galactic Federation, that I'm aware of.

    The original interview is unfortunately behind a paywall and in Hebrew, but the Jerusalem Post summarised some of the salient points.

    https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-isr...t-ready-651405

    Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

    This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

    By AARON REICH DECEMBER 10, 2020 13:34

    Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?
    According to retired Israeli officer and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

    Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.
    And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a "Galactic Federation."

    The 87-year-old former head of the Defense Ministry's Space Division gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

    If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.
    But Eshed insists that Trump is aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are," Yediot Aharonot reported.
    As for why he's chosen to reveal this information now, Eshed explained that the timing was simply due to how much the academic landscape has changed, and how respected he is in academia.

    "If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he explained to Yediot.
    He added that "today, they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

    Eshed provided more information in his newest book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon – conversations with Professor Haim Eshed, along with other details such as how aliens have prevented nuclear apocalypses and "when we can jump in and visit the Men in Black." The book is available now for NIS 98.

    While it is unclear if any evidence exists that could support Eshed's claims, they did come just ahead of a recent announcement by SpaceIL, the group behind Israel's failed attempt to land a spacecraft on the moon in 2019.

    Uploaded to social media with the text "Ready to get excited again?," the announcement contained a 15-second video of the moon with text saying "Back to the Moon," followed by the date of December 9, 2020.

    It is likely that this is a follow up to the Beresheet spacecraft, which crashed after engineers lost contact with it just minutes before it was due to land. However, the follow up project, titled Beresheet 2, is expected to take three years to be ready.
    Many have questioned what that is all about ... He seems sincere but as the 'strangeness' is high people are questioning 'who put him up to it'? Government, UAP community, the voices in his head, or even the ET's
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

  27. #89
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    12,986
    Thanks
    64,198
    Thanked 56,835 Times in 12,898 Posts
    The excerpt is interesting. I imagine it's easier for him to talk about this now because we have entered a time where people are bold-faced lying as well as believing just about any theory as long as it's not 'mainstream'.

    It's the perfect atmosphere for such a book to be published and to sell.

    I find the part about Trump partly unbelievable. He would never keep quiet because he was told to. His advisors were never able to get him to be quiet or stay on topic. I doubt very seriously a Galactic Federation would either. He himself has said that he's a very stable genius who knows better than any experts. And he couldn't possibly resist the hype and free coverage he'd have gotten. He'd have been the Space Force Hero.

    Understanding the fabric of the universe sounds great and feels sinister. What do the governments want to do with this understanding?



    On another note, if these ships are sentient machines in the manner described by Chris, the cattle mutilations do not fit. They don't spread peace and love with that activity.

    So, it would be another entity/set of entities doing the mutilations.

    Now, if there's a Galactic Federation, then there could be many different sorts visiting, some good, some bad. And I would qualify as bad the ones killing cattle. It is killing, not just harvesting carrion.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (6th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (6th June 2021), Chris (6th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

  29. #90
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Oh, but I think we can safely exclude that possibility.
    I'm leaning towards that, but I would not be a 100 percent sure. I am disturbed by the undisputed fact, that the Nazis were working on similar technology almost a century ago. If they were capable of building such craft (even if just one or two prototypes, same as their jet-powered stealth bombers, which formed the basis of the current US stealth bomber fleet) in the 1940s, what would people who continued their work be capable of today?

    Just to put it in perspective, 80 years have passed since 1941, when test flights of the famous bell-shaped craft were already under way, going back 80 years from that date, you get to 1861, years before the civil war and the end of Slavery in the US, when the height of technology was the steam engine. By 1941, we already had the jet engine, rockets capable of space flight, prototype stealth bombers and apparently, UFOs.

    To me, it is inconceivable, that we haven't done something with that research in the past 80 years.

    I am also highly worried about reports that these aliens we keep seeing are usually of the grey alien type, but behind them, running the show, seem to be the "Aryans", a meeting with whom was reportedly the main reason behind Hitler's obsession with the Aryan race, especially since he himself looked nothing like them.

    Now, I don't know who these Aryans are and where or when they come from, but they may even be an earth power to some extent, with bases, or who knows, perhaps even cities underground, below the ice at Antarctica, or in the oceans.

    I also cannot easily dismiss reports by people like Bill Tompkins, that the Nazis are apparently still around, flying around in these craft and based mostly in Antarctica.

    All of this is very weird, but I don't see how we can exclude any of the above possibilities at this point in time.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (6th June 2021), BeastOfBologna (6th June 2021), Wind (6th June 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •