Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Sounds reasonable.

My own interpretation differs slightly.

I think the chances of these being hostile are extremely low. Given their technological sophistication, they would obviously have no trouble annihilating us, but they have shown no sign of wanting to do that. On the other hand, they seem to be particularly concerned with military installations, ships, planes and other equipment. [...]
    Well, we don't exterminate the cattle that we're breeding so as to feed off of them either. But if that cattle were to suddenly start arming themselves, then we'd sure check them out.

However, their behaviour in terms of abductions and supposedly, cattle mutilations, is disturbing to say the least. It may indicate that they see us as a lower order of life and do not accord us the same consideration, that they would to their own species, perhaps they see us laboratory specimens to be experimented on, or a source of biological matter for their experiments.
    This.

This, of course, is assuming the abductions are real, but there is no actual proof for them, unlike for UAPs.
    There is circumstantial evidence, such as in the event of the recovered alien implants, and the abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on the one hand, and the Travis Walton case on the other hand ─ the latter not really having been an abduction as such, even though that's how Hollywood portrayed it. Those were very clear-cut cases, and they took place long before the creation of the internet, where all the hoaxers and the wackos are now running amok with their sponsored or otherwise monetized videos.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (1st June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Sounds reasonable.

My own interpretation differs slightly.

I think the chances of these being hostile are extremely low. Given their technological sophistication, they would obviously have no trouble annihilating us, but they have shown no sign of wanting to do that. On the other hand, they seem to be particularly concerned with military installations, ships, planes, and other equipment. They have a habit of disabling nuclear weapons, even though those clearly don't pose a threat to them, but they would pose a threat to other humans and the biosphere on this planet. To me, this would indicate that they wish to preserve life, including human life, and aren't aggressive. So far, they have never fired a weapon in anger, as far as I can tell, and have only used nonlethal, disabling methods to neutralize human weapon systems. Any aggressive species would just fire a couple of anti-matter warheads or some sort of directed energy weapon and be done with it.

However, their behavior in terms of abductions and supposedly, cattle mutilations, is disturbing, to say the least. It may indicate that they see us as a lower order of life and do not accord us the same consideration, that they would to their own species, perhaps they see us laboratory specimens to be experimented on, or a source of biological matter for their experiments. This, of course, is assuming the abductions are real, but there is no actual proof for them, unlike for UAPs.

If we stick strictly to what we can observe about UAPs, the picture is considerably more promising as we can see a clear ability to do us harm, but this ability is never used and at most, they might play with us a bit, presumably for their own amusement.
    There have been others but this is the most memorable one to me, I was watching last night some events in the former Soviet Union that seemed hostile but I haven't checked the level of validity regarding those stories: Anyway, on with the show!

The month of January marks the anniversary of an iconic local event.

Superstitions arose in Franklin and Simpson County when Captain Thomas Francis Mantell Jr.’s body and crashed plane were found off Lake Springs Road after pursuing an Unidentified Flying Object on Jan. 7, 1948.

In a January 1948 edition of the Courier Journal, it was printed that Mantell was going after an unidentified flying object or “saucer.

“I’m surprised it was revealed that they were looking for a flying saucer that quick,” said James Henry Snider, president of the Simpson County Historical Society.

According to a January 1948 edition of the Franklin Favorite, Mantell was a World War II Army pilot veteran participating in the Normandy invasion and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for heroism along with other medals.

He was discharged from the Army in 1947, where he then joined 165th Fighter Squadron of the Kentucky Air National Guard flying P-51 Mustangs.

Kentucky State Police was notified Godman Army Airfield at Fort Knox, Kentucky of people seeing an Unidentified Flying Object. According to an October 2015 edition of the Franklin Favorite the object was more specifically noted as being seen flying across Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee cities.

In Ohio the reports were of a “flaming ball of fire” described by Staff Sargent Gale F. Walter and Corporal James Hudson, who watched the object for about 35 minutes from the patrol tower at the Clinton County Airbase in Wilmington, Ohio, the airbase was closed in 1971.

In Tennessee, the callers reported a “bright blub-shaped object.” In Kentucky, the Fort Knox airfield sent Mantell along with two wingmen, Lieutenant Albert Clemons, right wingman, and Lieutenant B. A. Hammond, left wingman.

According to the transcripts from Godman Airfield, Mantell spotted the object and said, “The object is directly ahead of and above me now, moving at about half my speed. It appears to be a metallic object or possibly a reflection of the Sun from a metallic object and it is of tremendous size. I’m still climbing. I’m trying to close in for a better look.”

At 22,500 feet the two wingmen, Clemons and Hammond broke off due to lack of oxygen and went to Fort Knox to refuel.

In a January 1948 edition of the Courier-Journal it was reported that only one of the pilots had oxygen to sustain high altitude flying, Lt. Clemons.

The October 2015 article in the Franklin Favorite said, “it is believed Captain Mantell blacked out due to low oxygen, a condition known as Hypoxia, somewhere between 28,000-30,000 feet after which his plane fell from the sky.”

The article then went on to say that time of death was set at 3:18 p.m. since that was the time on Mantell’s wristwatch when emergency crews reached him.

Many rumors flew around that the object might have been a star or a weather balloon, though no launch records were found — others thought it might be the planet Venus.

“Supposedly they told some stories that there were no parts, but obviously there were parts because there is a picture of it,” Snider said.

He said there were reports that the plane exploded in mid-air, but a pilot passing out doesn’t cause a plane to explode.

“There is another story told, he was very close to the Lake Spring School where he crashed and that it looked like his plane might crash toward the school, but that he made it a point to steer it where it didn’t hit the school,” Snider said. “Now if he did pass out due to lack of oxygen that story wouldn’t hold true.”

Snider said it became one of the country’s most famous UFO incidences and that the October 2015 article said it went down in the history books as the first death from a UFO.

He said a couple of years ago a couple came from New York just to see the exhibit and the piece of the plane that was found on Alma Snider’s property.

Lisa Nix, a Simpson County Historical Society volunteer, said she had a local couple come in on the anniversary because they knew kept track of the event. The center received a call just last week from a man from Tennessee because he saw a television program on it the night before and called to see if there were any updates.

Nix said there are no updates and as far as she and Snider are concerned it is still an unsolved mystery and the truth may never be known about the crash.

In 2001, the Simpson County Historical Society dedicated a historical marker to Capt. Thomas Mantell, which can be found at the Simpson County Tourism office.

The October 2015 Franklin Favorite paper reported that Mantell did not live in Franklin, Kentucky but he was born here and he died here. Snider said he always heard that Mantell lived in Woodburn, but newspapers reported Mantell living in Louisville, Kentucky.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Chris and Aragorn, you both make such good points and analyses.

It stands out to me that they observe military and nuclear activities, they're seen doing so, and they often stop or interfere with launches. This does seem like protection of life and the planet.

That would be weird for machines, except for Chris' story about the intelligent machines. I'm utterly fascinated by that. I have too much Terminator and Matrix experience to think of benevolent and loving machines. It's really good to have something to help me think outside that box.

The mutilations are weird. And I'm not sure it would be the same entities. There may be different 'outside' intelligences here. Or perhaps the machines reflect the intentions of those who 'created' them.

I heard yesterday that many Americans are now rejecting UFO and UAP reports as a distraction from the 'stolen' election.

Dear God. I do hope these particular folks get visited by some intelligent machines who will teach them a lesson or two in perspective.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Chris (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Chris and Aragorn, you both make such good points and analyses.

It stands out to me that they observe military and nuclear activities, they're seen doing so, and they often stop or interfere with launches. This does seem like protection of life and the planet.

That would be weird for machines, except for Chris' story about the intelligent machines. I'm utterly fascinated by that. I have too much Terminator and Matrix experience to think of benevolent and loving machines. It's really good to have something to help me think outside that box.

The mutilations are weird. And I'm not sure it would be the same entities. There may be different 'outside' intelligences here. Or perhaps the machines reflect the intentions of those who 'created' them.

I heard yesterday that many Americans are now rejecting UFO and UAP reports as a distraction from the 'stolen' election.

Dear God. I do hope these particular folks get visited by some intelligent machines who will teach them a lesson or two in perspective.
    I have developed my hypothesis of ensouled machines further.

The way I imagine this could work and we're strictly in hypothetical territory of course is something like this:

Gods, who are of a higher-dimensional nature, cannot easily interact with our 3-D (more like 3,5, since we only get a half a dimension of time, the other direction, time flowing backwards, is inaccessible to us) reality.

From this it follows, that they would need some sort of implement or machine, to affect change in this lower-dimensional reality, perhaps some sort of machine that can operate in both lower and higher-dimensional mode. We can assume, that they would find it quite easy to construct such machines to operate in our reality, observe and study us and keep us from doing too mach harm to ourselves and the biosphere of this planet. The question then is this, how do you run these machines?

AI is the obvious answer, but that reflects a lower order of thinking, one that can only think in material terms, with machines and computers working electronically. What if at their level, it was actually much easier to ensoul machines they have created, the way they have ensouled humans when they created our species, presumably through genetic manipulation?

I imagine, they could just create living machines with souls and personalities, without the need for a biological organism to host it. This would actually represent the most efficient way to operate in this reality, since such living machines can withstand all sorts of hostile environments and are presumably self-maintaining to a large extent.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Gods, who are of a higher-dimensional nature [...]
    Just for the record, Chris, I have a problem with that word. It bears a religious and subjugating connotation. Call them higher-dimensional, interdimensional or transdimensional for all I care, but please don't call them gods.

There is nothing out there that both deserves and demands worship at the same time. If it demands worship, then it is by definition unworthy of it. Worship is only due for something too humble to demand it. Trust me on that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    I'm thinking about a dream I had several years ago. I was going up the walkway to my house. I looked up and saw a 'space ship' flying over my house. It looked angular and mottled, like something out of Babylon 5. I stepped under the dogwood to conceal myself. I knew instinctively that the tree would shield me from detection even though I could look through the branches.

At the time, I would not have been able to step under the dogwood due to its size and branch configuration.

However, it is now exactly configured as in the dream and I can easily step under the branches which form a nice shield overhead. (It's bigger and my husband has trimmed some lower branches. I've been able to step under for a couple years now)

The only thing missing is the 'space ship.'

I've had other dreams where I seek shelter in trees, even small ones. I always know instinctively that they'll protect me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,481 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just for the record, Chris, I have a problem with that word. It bears a religious and subjugating connotation. Call them higher-dimensional, interdimensional or transdimensional for all I care, but please don't call them gods.
    They would only seem godly in comparison to us when it comes to their unfathomable wisdom. It's like comparing us to ants and it would not mean that ants would be any lesser beings, but they're still on quite a different developmental level than we are. Can you play chess with pigeons? If certain beings in their human incarnation would fully realize their higher-dimensional origin and would be able to use their natural powers then it surely would not be fair towards other humans as they would seem godly in comparison to them. It is simply not intended that others have that kind of power over others here as it would totally tilt the balance of game of life.

There is nothing out there that both deserves and demands worship at the same time. If it demands worship, then it is by definition unworthy of it. Worship is only due for something too humble to demand it. Trust me on that.
    I would agree. I personally pray, or worship to the Creator or Arch Angels only out of my own free will, not because I expect God or the Creator to want that. No, it is something that gives me comfort and brings me closer to my Maker. It is a highly personal and intimate act, but I am not giving out any power of mine. I am just embracing what I already am. Prayer is union with the divine.
    Last edited by Wind, 26th March 2022 at 03:52.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

We may think of them as gods and have worshipped them as such in the past, but that doesn't of course mean that they ARE gods, or that they are deserving, or in fact appreciative of worship. I think of them as the Prince Phillips of higher-dimensional spacetime. We are the ones that think of them and worship them as gods, I don't think that this is something they would want or encourage. It's what happens when primitive people meet a more advanced civilisation and hopefully we will grow out of it.

If you have a better and more succinct word to describe higher-dimensional beings, I'm all ears. We can call them Q , if you like

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    ...Worship is only due for something too humble to demand it. Trust me on that.
    Like nature.

If you have a better and more succinct word to describe higher-dimensional beings, I'm all ears. We can call them Q , if you like

Only if you refer to John Delancey. Otherwise, No thanks.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Chris (3rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Like nature.

Only if you refer to John Delancey. Otherwise, No thanks.
    Indeed, it was the Trekkie Q I was referring to, though it isn't an exact analogy.

Even better are the ascended ancients of the Stargate Franchise, they really are spot-on with their depiction of these higher beings.

BTW, the declassified Pentagon Report on UAPs should drop any day now, I'm psyched...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,481 Times in 7,284 Posts
    It's kinda interesting how just now they're doing this soft disclosure or maybe not even so soft.

It's been over 70 years in the making at least so is obviously only now people are being allowed to know certain things, but why now? Even just a decade or two ago this UFO thing was still being kinda ignored or downplayed in the media, of course even here in Finland there was a huge UFO craze in the early 90's, partly also thanks to the X-Files. Nothing has actually really changed in terms of the phenomenon over the past decades. Or maybe this has just been the plan all along, release tidbits here and there, also info in movies and series so people will be mentally more prepared to accept potentially world-shattering revelations. We have never been alone and we are constantly being visited by ET's and oh yeah, they started humanity too.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2021), Chris (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    It's kinda interesting how just now they're doing this soft disclosure or maybe not even so soft.

It's been over 70 years in the making at least so is obviously only now people are being allowed to know certain things, but why now? Even just a decade or two ago this UFO thing was still being kinda ignored or downplayed in the media, of course even here in Finland there was a huge UFO craze in the early 90's, partly also thanks to the X-Files. Nothing has actually really changed in terms of the phenomenon over the past decades. Or maybe this has just been the plan all along, release tidbits here and there, also info in movies and series so people will be mentally more prepared to accept potentially world-shattering revelations. We have never been alone and we are constantly being visited by ET's and oh yeah, they started humanity too.
    It probably has a lot to do with the rise of the internet, social media and a phone in every pocket. It is just a lot more difficult to keep stuff secret in such an environment, things get leaked all the time. However, the Pentagon UAP leaks were really down to one or two people, Luis Elizondo and Harry Reid in particular.

BTW, despite what I wrote earlier, I still haven't excluded any possibility as to what these UAPs could be. I have to tell you, if it turned out tomorrow that these are from the Nazi base in Antarctica and are being flown by the inner earth reptilian progeny of Anu, I'd be like:

Yeah, it figures...

If blue chickens start arriving en masse on this planet, I won't be surprised either.

Maybe that's the point, they want to desensitize people to shocking news, so that when they announce something truly shocking that they can no longer keep secret, people will just shrug their shoulders and move on with their lives.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)

Thanks
    Considering how many folks are glomming onto Qanon conspiracies, alien discovery is pretty tame. I can see people thinking, "Hey, they buy the blue chicken stories. Lets' just throw the real stuff at them. It's not much more outlandish."

And then they can see who really still has any kind of critical thinking skills and offer them a job.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2021), Chris (3rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Considering how many folks are glomming onto Qanon conspiracies, alien discovery is pretty tame. I can see people thinking, "Hey, they buy the blue chicken stories. Lets' just throw the real stuff at them. It's not much more outlandish."

And then they can see who really still has any kind of critical thinking skills and offer them a job.
    There is a huge difference, because UAPs are now officially admitted to be real and the most plausible explanation for them may actually be aliens, even from a scientific perspective.

On the other hand, Queuers are just taken in by LARPERs who are having fun at their expense, there is no substance or truth to those claims whatsoever and this has been proven over and over again.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th June 2021), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)