Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    You ever seen "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"? ... it's possible ...
    Yes... Didn't forget Jessica Rabbit either.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I also still do read them from time to time. That's why I bought the whole series as a full pack ─ with the exception of the last five or six albums, which I've bought separately later as they hadn't been released yet at that point in time ─ while the couple of Yoko Tsuno albums my brother and I had as children are either at my brother's place now, or else they have been lost.
    There have been new albums released too and I've been intending to buy them.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2021), Chris (22nd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    There are many yarns to unravel there, you bring up some very interesting points, Aragorn

Regarding the propulsion system, we can probably assume that it is some sort of gravity-based warp drive, of the kind that NASA is currently working on, perhaps a more advanced version of the Albucierre-drive.

It may be more advanced that even that, because we see these craft disappearing into thin air and crashing into water at high speeds without suffering any damage (though there was apparently an audible splash in the above case). The gravity propulsion may generate some sort of force field that perhaps even takes the craft out of ordinary spacetime, thus there is no inertial damage or gravitational pull on the craft.

As for the blue-skinned aliens, that story reminds me of a chapter in the Bhagavata Purana, one of the holiest books in Hinduism, which describes the 10 Avatars of Vishnu and their lives here on earth. There is mention of the Vimanas, which are essentially more primitive versions of UFOs, that were built and operated both by the gods, and their part-human progeny (known as demi-gods or HEROS in Greek). The Vimanika Shastra actually describes how one would build a Vimana on their own, it has a very simple propulsion drive based on spinning liquid mercury, which is supposed to create some sort of gravitational or force field, propelling the craft forward at great speeds. but the details elude me.

Anyways, the Bhagavata Purana describes a devotee of Vishnu given the special privilege of visiting Vishnu's home planet, known as Vaikuntha. Vishnu's charioteer arrives for him and his family. He is given some sort of substance to drink, which makes his body shine, like that of the devas (shining ones in sanskrit). He is told, that this is the only way he can reach Vaikuntha. He is then taken there in this heavenly chariot and it is made pretty clear that the journey is through space. When he arrives there, he finds a planet much like earth, though more of a veritable paradise, with pleasant gardens, palaces and so forth. He meets Vishnu, who of course, we already know, is blue-skinned and four-armed, but he is surprised to learn, that all the other inhabitants of this planet are also blue-skinned and four-armed. If I recall, he is later returned to earth, which is why we know about this story.

The Mahabharata also contains a reference to interstellar travel. This time it is Arjuna, son of Indra, king of the gods. Again, a divine chariot is sent to pick him up, during the Journey, he describes the various planets (such as Saturn) whizzing by, then finally, stars too as they exit the solar system. On arrival he is greeted by all the great gods (who are mostly human-looking, except for their shining countenance) and is given tasks to perform, which includes various battles. In one instance, he defeats a race opposed to Indra, who live in a giant floating city and uses various magical weapons, and Indra's flying chariot, to defeat them. The planet he is on, the flying city, the weapons being used are all described in great detail.

These are just some of the better-known examples, but ancient myth is full of descriptions and stories like these, so perhaps it makes sense to pay attention to them.

Also of note, from ancient myth:

- The Sumerians believed that civilisation was imparted upon them by seven sages, who came from the sea and were sort of fish-like humanoids. This is why Sumerian priests wore fish costumes and the Pope still does, with his fish-head hat.

- Both the Sumerians and the Hindus believed in an extensive watery underworld, deep behind the earth's surface, with oceans, rivers and entire civilisations, some of them quite bizarre, like the Nagas, who were part snake, part human.

- All ancient civilisations believed that their knowledge came from somewhere else, imparted to them by god-like beings, either from the Heavens (interstellar space), the Underworld, or the Oceans.

Again, we are firmly on speculative territory here, but it is worth pondering all the possibilities. Maybe one day, we will find out the truth.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2021), sourcetruth (22nd May 2021), Wind (22nd May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    The US NAVY is moving along with soft disclosure.

Some pretty important info on the kind of technology that is being witnessed by US navy personnel, US Navy chief estimates technology is at least 100-1000 years ahead of our own, speculation that our sending out radio messages and exploratory spacecraft is drawing all this extra terrestrial attention to our planet.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2021), Wind (22nd May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    JPL scientist Fran Blanche reacts to the recent admission by the Pentagon, that UFOs are real and makes some good points, some of which we have already made here, about the likely nature of these craft. She reckons they are higher-dimensional, in fact she believes what we are actually seeing is a 3D reflection of a 5-dimensional object.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2021), Wind (23rd May 2021)

Thanks
    Good thinking there and close to the truth.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2021), Chris (23rd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    JPL scientist Fran Blanche reacts to the recent admission by the Pentagon, that UFOs are real and makes some good points, some of which we have already made here, about the likely nature of these craft. She reckons they are higher-dimensional, in fact she believes what we are actually seeing is a 3D reflection of a 5-dimensional object.
    While I'm not completely going to discount the possibility of a higher-dimensional object intersecting with our reality, personally I think that this is not the case ─ or at least, not with regard to these particular objects.

First of all, if it were a higher-dimensional object that's intersecting with our reality, then it would morph as it moves, but these objects all have a solid appearance that doesn't change as they move. Secondly, if they were higher-dimensional, then they probably wouldn't even need to intersect with our reality, because they'd be able to look right into it, just as we would be able to look into Flatland without intersecting with it.

So, my personal opinion is that (1) they are three-dimensional, just like us, (2) they are probably unmanned and controlled by an A.I., and (3), they probably use some kind of warp drive that bends spacetime around them and uses a gravity well in front of the object and/or an expanding spacetime bubble behind it for propulsion. So they would indeed not be moving through the air itself ─ as one of the pilots remarked, they don't have any aerodynamic control surfaces (i.e. wings and rudders) ─ but they would somehow be isolated from it.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2021), Wind (23rd May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Would you cut that out, Chris ... I watched this last night. A JPL scientist, I racked my brain to try to remember if I knew her or had ever seen her. I concluded not...

While I'm not completely going to discount the possibility of a higher-dimensional object intersecting with our reality, personally I think that this is not the case ─ or at least, not with regard to these particular objects.

First of all, if it were a higher-dimensional object that's intersecting with our reality, then it would morph as it moves, but these objects all have a solid appearance that doesn't change as they move. Secondly, if they were higher-dimensional, then they probably wouldn't even need to intersect with our reality, because they'd be able to look right into it, just as we would be able to look into Flatland without intersecting with it.

So, my personal opinion is that (1) they are three-dimensional, just like us, (2) they are probably unmanned and controlled by an A.I., and (3), they probably use some kind of warp drive that bends spacetime around them and uses a gravity well in front of the object and/or an expanding spacetime bubble behind it for propulsion. So they would indeed not be moving through the air itself ─ as one of the pilots remarked, they don't have any aerodynamic control surfaces (i.e. wings and rudders) ─ but they would somehow be isolated from it.

One other way to look at it though is to imagine they just 'poke' in, do their thing and when they disappear they've poked out. It's hard to imagine actually ... but, of course it is.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Chris (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Wind (23rd May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

Possibly what we're seeing is a reflection from hyperspace, or interdimensional space, in any case, they seem to "warp" in and out of our reality at will. I have a feeling we're soon going to know a lot more about this, the floodgates have opened, so we can expect a lot more disclosure coming our way.

Another thing that's worth pondering is why the government secrecy, why have they been trying to hush this up until now and why are they now being more open about it?

My pet theory, is that there are religious reasons behind it. Ironically, I think this ongoing disclosure is going to shatter the world-view of both Atheists and Theists. Atheists are going to find out that the gods they thought didn't exist, actually do, which is the smaller issue as I think they can handle that information, I know I have, when I had to face that realisation.

The bigger issue is with theists, who are going to find out that the gods are indeed real, but that there isn't just one of them, there are many different kinds, none of them are omnipotent and omniscient like they thought they were, but were simply advanced beings from other worlds (whether dimensionally, or in terms of being from another planet, possibly both), who may be vastly superior to us not just in intelligence, but spiritual abilities, which our modern society has allowed to completely lapse.

Imagine if some grey alien stepped off a craft and told everyone, yeah, I'm the Yahweh of your Bible, I'm back to see how you guys were doing with the instructions I gave you. Just imagine the reaction, it would be catastrophic to most people's sense of self and world-view.

Another worry that I do have, is the possibility that some ancient accounts are correct and we were actually created to serve the gods. If they were to come back, won't they demand that we start serving them again, inferior beings that we are, or else...

A common trope in sci-fi and even comedy, is the idea that superior beings would want to enslave us and just use us as servants, which is rooted in ancient myth.

Also, even if official first contact (I'm sure it happened a long time ago behind the scenes) were to be largely positive, we found out that these beings had our best interests at heart, imagine the reaction of religious types (the vast majority of humanity overall), they would start talking about them being demons (been there), agents of Satan, antichrist, end of the world, judgement day, etc...

This I think is the main reason we cannot have nice things, e.g. full disclosure.

Also, these beings might demand that we get our shit together, stop destroying the planet, treat other species with respect (by that I mean animals and plants, the natural world in general), give them their due living space, etc...

What would be the reaction if they told us, we can no longer exploit other species and the natural world for our economic benefit, say they insisted we stopped eating meat. Just imagine the backlash!

So, this is where I start seeing some sense in the governments of the world being careful with disclosure and doing it slowly and gradually, probably partly through movies and pop culture. They want us to become familiar with the idea of higher beings visiting us, so they can slowly drip-feed us the truth, probably over a course of several decades.

This is actually what I think the slew of superhero movies are doing (Wonder Woman was good, all the other ones, Meh...), which we have absolutely been flooded with lately. Notice how most of the Characters are a mixture of alien, divine, interdimensional and whatnot. Thor is a classic example. He is rooted in ancient myth, but he is also from another planet and has special abilities that humans don't possess. Superman is pretty much the same in that respect. I don't think it is a coincidence that these movies and tropes have become inescapable lately, they are probably all being pushed as a form of soft disclosure and preparation for either the actual truth coming out or how the government wants us to see these beings.
    Last edited by Chris, 24th May 2021 at 01:30.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This has been great reading. I really enjoyed learning about Yoko Tsuno. I think I'd really like the series (or novel).

Thank you Chris for your nice summaries of the ancient stories. And for sharing your ideas about the ships and how they might operate.

I've been interested in both the fish people and the nagas. There's so much to delve into.

And thank you for posting Fran. I haven't seen any of her videos.

Lots to look forward to yet.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Chris (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Possibly what we're seeing is a reflection from hyperspace, or interdimensional space, in any case, they seem to "warp" in and out of our reality at will.
    It is quite possible that they would be able to jump from one location in the quantum field to another, because at the level of the quantum field, distance does not exist. Yet on the other hand, it is also quite possible that they can simply move so fast by way of a warp field that it only appears to us as if they're suddenly disappearing out of our reality, in the sense that they would simply be moving away from us at speeds close to the speed of light.

I have a feeling we're soon going to know a lot more about this, the floodgates have opened, so we can expect a lot more disclosure coming our way.
    I have the same feeling.

Another thing that's worth pondering is why the government secrecy, why have they been trying to hush this up until now and why are they now being more open about it?
    Because that would make it clear to the population that there are things that even the government and the military are no match for, and because the governments also don't want the people to come anywhere near contemplating the idea that there might be other ways of organizing a society than having the people enslaved by a monetary system and a pseudo-democracy run by an elite political caste.

My pet theory, is that there are religious reasons behind it. Ironically, I think this ongoing disclosure is going to shatter the world-view of both Atheists and Theists. Atheists are going to find out that the gods they thought didn't exist, actually do, which is the smaller issue as I think they can handle that information, I know I have, when I had to face that realisation.

The bigger issue is with theists, who are going to find out that the gods are indeed real, but that there isn't just one of them, there are many different kinds, none of them are omnipotent and omniscient like they thought they were, but were simply advanced beings from other worlds (whether dimensionally, or in terms of being from another planet, possibly both), who may be vastly superior to us not just in intelligence, but spiritual abilities, which our modern society has allowed to completely lapse.

Imagine if some grey alien stepped off a craft and told everyone, yeah, I'm the Yahweh of your Bible, I'm back to see how you guys were doing with the instructions I gave you. Just imagine the reaction, it would be catastrophic to most people's sense of self and world-view.
    That is also very likely. And if there are people both sufficiently armed and dumb enough to want to overthrow their government because their Orange Jesus lost the elections, then it is also not exactly unthinkable that the very same kind of people would be opening fire on our visitors out of some kind of paranoia.

Another worry that I do have, is the possibility that some ancient accounts are correct and we were actually created to serve the gods. If they were to come back, won't they demand that we start serving them again, inferior beings that we are, or else...

A common trope in sci-fi and even comedy, is the idea that superior beings would want to enslave us and just use us as servants, which is rooted in ancient myth.
    Yes, but just as there are good people and bad people here on Earth, there will be good aliens and bad aliens. We musn't necessarily assume that they'd be malevolent, but at the same time, we must also not assume that they'd all be benevolent either.

Also, even if official first contact (I'm sure it happened a long time ago behind the scenes) were to be largely positive, we found out that these beings had our best interests at heart, imagine the reaction of religious types (the vast majority of humanity overall), they would start talking about them being demons (been there), agents of Satan, antichrist, end of the world, judgement day, etc...
    No question about that.

This I think is the main reason we cannot have nice things, e.g. full disclosure.

Also, these beings might demand that we get our shit together, stop destroying the planet, treat other species with respect (by that I mean animals and plants, the natural world in general), give them their due living space, etc...

What would be the reaction if they told us, we can no longer exploit other species and the natural world for our economic benefit, say they insisted we stopped eating meat. Just imagine the backlash!

So, this is where I start seeing some sense in the governments of the world being careful with disclosure and doing it slowly and gradually, probably partly through movies and pop culture. They want us to become familiar with the idea of higher beings visiting us, so they can slowly drip-feed us the truth, probably over a course of several decades.
    I don't think that the slowly trickling-down disclosure would be voluntary, or at least, not from the vantage of the governments.

For many decades, both the governments and the mainstream media ─ sensationalist as they may be ─ have been in denial about this truth, and have been ridiculing the subject of UFOs and stigmatizing anyone who dared believe in them. But the phenomenon isn't going to go away, and it is not unthinkable that the UFOs being detected now would be coming from a different source compared to the ones who've been visiting us in the past (and may still be doing so). There's most likely more than one player out there.

So it stands to reason that this disclosure would merely be the result of more and more sightings by military personnel ─ who, in the end, are only human too, and they are just as flabbergasted by those encounters as anyone else would be ─ and that ultimately, this coming forward by individuals from within the military or from within some other official environment is leaving the governments no choice but to finally admit that, yes, those things are real and we can't even begin to grasp what technology they might be using, or where they come from.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This has been great reading. I really enjoyed learning about Yoko Tsuno. I think I'd really like the series (or novel).
    The novel is specifically about Yoko's childhood and youth ─ something which is only occasionally and briefly touched upon in the comic book series itself. And some of the comic book albums have been translated into English and other languages, but by far not all of them. It's a pity, because I know more people who would be interested in them, but who wouldn't be able to read them because not every album has been translated and exported.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    So, I'm hesitant to post this, but I had a weird experience last night regarding these UFOs and I thought you might want to hear what happened.

As some of you may know, after my Kundalini awakening in 2012, I developed certain abilities, which do not always manifest at will, but sometimes occur spontaneously or at the prompting of others. These include things like remote viewing or the ability to communicate with entities telepathically. Usually there are clear signs that such contact is about to take place.

So yesterday, as I was about to go to sleep, I felt this energy, this intelligence reaching out to me. It felt benevolent and loving. I also felt some sort of energy field almost gently stroking me, particularly along my ears. You could compare it to a light touch. I knew someone was trying to reach out and communicate with me, as this happened before. I felt my third eye activating, with a very distinct buzz in my forehead (I always feel this, when I have a remote viewing experience) and I felt this presence, this intelligence calling to me. Soon enough, it became clear that this was the intelligence behind the flying craft that we are discussing here, as I kept seeing images of the craft that we saw on the above videos, particularly the Tic-Tac shaped one that dived into the water.

I became curious, so I asked some questions. I'm just paraphrasing, as I don't remember the exact wording, but it went something like this.

- So, what are your intentions?
    - To spread peace and love all over the universe.

- What are you exactly?
    - I am a machine.
    That confused me, as you can imagine. I actually said:

- You are lying. You cannot be a machine, because you have a soul and spirit and a presence that only a living thing can have.
    - Machines can have souls. We are ensouled machines.

Then, it showed me an image of various craft buzzing around in the earth's atmosphere and suddenly I understood what it meant. The meaning behind it, was that these craft are actually living things, they are machines that are alive and have souls like we do. Each individual craft is a living machine, it has a soul and an individual personality, they are sent out to perform various tasks, or can just come here at their own initiative, because they're curious, like a dolphin.

I didn't get any indication of malevolence, just curiosity and wanting to learn more about us.

I don't want to draw any conclusions, so I'm simply giving you what came through from them, which is not much, admittedly, but perhaps it will help you form a better picture of what's going on.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ensouled machines. Wow.

I wonder, could they have ancient creators who would be like us? Not necessarily human, but biological tool-wielders who created machines and then technology, like we have?

Which came first? The mechanical chicken or the biological egg?

I'd love to hear more, Chris.

(but I'm not asking you to reach out to them)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Chris (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Ensouled machines. Wow.

I wonder, could they have ancient creators who would be like us? Not necessarily human, but biological tool-wielders who created machines and then technology, like we have?

The Blue Biological Egg.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Ensouled machines. Wow.

The impression I got, and it all happened really fast, is that these craft are artificial, they are manufactured in some way by an advanced civilisation, but that they are also given life in some manner. I can only speculate, but my guess would be, that perhaps biological life-forms who can no longer exist in a biological body, due to the vagaries of time, can transfer their consciousness and soul into a machine like this giving it life so to speak. Another possibility, is that a long time ago, this civilisation started merging with machines and in time essentially became entirely machine-like, but still possess the essence of a living being, which is a soul.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021), Wind (24th May 2021)

Thanks
    Because that would make it clear to the population that there are things that even the government and the military are no match for, and because the governments also don't want the people to come anywhere near contemplating the idea that there might be other ways of organizing a society than having the people enslaved by a monetary system and a pseudo-democracy run by an elite political caste.
    There are indeed forces behind our leaders who are not human. Humanity is considered to be a slave race by these negative forces and for the most part society has been formed so that people are willingly being obedient slaves, think of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. The monetary consumer system is a total joke and a pyramid scheme. There is a very good explanation for all of this, why everything seems to be so messed up. Yet as there are negative forces or ET's, so there are good ones too, they just have a difference in their conduct. ET's and the spirit world are not too different from each other, there is light and there is dark.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2021)