Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Official Admissions of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the sky

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    If the secret technology invented by Tesla and such would not have been hidden, every energy related problem of ours could be solved. There would be no artificial "lack". Greed is the cancer of mankind, but the dark powers surely have played their part in that.

Here's something more relevant from the Law of One.

8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.
    As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other-selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft that we have undersea bases for. They are [inaudible]. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have just the ability to fly in these craft or are there any weapons like there are… Were they given to us [inaudible] or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their [inaudible]? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

8.8 Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?

Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies.

8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has five hundred seven three, five seven three [573] at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Chris (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (21st June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I'm less and less sure about the secret tech part. I just see no evidence for it.
    This kind of technology has been supposedly around since the 1920s, how on earth did they manage to keep it secret for a century? There would have been some sort of leak during that time, some of it would have filtered into the mainstream by now, but I see no sign of it.

Knowing governments, I just don't think they would keep investing massive amounts in nuclear power, fossil fuels, jet and rocket engines, if they really had access to much more advanced free energy or zero point technology. Perhaps such a pretence can be maintained for a decade or two, but not a hundred years. That's what I think anyway.

So, in that respect, I agree with Aragorn, that UAPs are not 'our" technology and our craft, they are far too ahead of us for that to be feasible. Luis Elizondo, the former head of AATIP estimated that the technology US navy pilots witnessed was 50-1000 years ahead of even the secret next gen technology that is being currently worked on in the like of Lockheed Skunk Works.

Sorry, SG-1 is a great show, but I just don't see USAF personnel flying around in flying saucers under those circumstances.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (21st June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021), Wind (21st June 2021)

Thanks
    Oh, but that goes beyond governments. Personally I think it's both, reverse engineered technology used by military and ET's.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Chris (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (21st June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    One thing that occurred to me thinking about the Law of One material, is that the source of the channellings call themselves Ra, who was the Egyptian Sun God.

In the original Stargate movie, the main villain was portrayed as RA, who was actually credited for starting ancient Egyptian civilisation. Were the creators of the show partially inspired by the law of One material? It would be fascinating, if they were. I know they already admitted to getting inspiration from ancient alien proponents, such as Sitchin and Daniken.

Also, I wonder about the Tall Whites I discussed a few posts back. They reportedly use egyptian hieroglyphs in their ships and their language is bird-song like. Might they be the real source behind these channellings? Fascinating to ponder the implications.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (21st June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021), Wind (21st June 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    One thing that occurred to me thinking about the Law of One material, is that the source of the channellings call themselves Ra, who was the Egyptian Sun God.

In the original Stargate movie, the main villain was portrayed as RA, who was actually credited for starting ancient Egyptian civilisation. Were the creators of the show partially inspired by the law of One material? It would be fascinating, if they were. I know they already admitted to getting inspiration from ancient alien proponents, such as Sitchin and Daniken.
    Could be, although if I remember correctly the group called Ra was not the same thing as the Sun God Ra.

I still remember that movie, the series is better though. There are some interesting themes there correlating with reality.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Could be, although if I remember correctly the group called Ra was not the same thing as the Sun God Ra.

I still remember that movie, the series is better though. There are some interesting themes there correlating with reality.
    Yes, the series was very Meta.

They even did some episodes, where there was a show within a show, called Wormhole Extreme, a cheesy version of Stargate Sg-1. The whole storyline was, that the Airforce allowed this show to depict real events, technologies and characters, so that if there was ever a leak, they could point to the show as the source. It is called plausible deniability. Then the airforce did actually send a real general to play himself (I think it was general West) in the show and they sent consultants to advise the producers, just like in the show itself. They have created such a web of plausible deniability, that pretty much any actual leak can now be blamed on the TV show.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wormhole Extreme was pretty funny. It painted the whole picture in picture quite well.

Nowadays, if folks are believing that Donald Trump is a prophet of God, it's hardly outlandish to believe in alien craft and technology. In fact, it's quite sane in comparison.

And there are millions of folks in America who see the orange one as a prophet and their fellow Americans as an enemy.

Putin must be laughing all the way to the bank.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Chris (21st June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021), Wind (21st June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Wormhole Extreme was pretty funny. It painted the whole picture in picture quite well.

Nowadays, if folks are believing that Donald Trump is a prophet of God, it's hardly outlandish to believe in alien craft and technology. In fact, it's quite sane in comparison.

And there are millions of folks in America who see the orange one as a prophet and their fellow Americans as an enemy.

Putin must be laughing all the way to the bank.
    Guys, can we let the Orange one go now? Out of sight out of mind.

I didn't even think about him since he disappeared in the Memory Hole back in January.

He has no relevance to this topic, except for the fact that the Pentagon UFO report was made a legal requirement under his administration, but that is probably just an oversight on his side.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021), Wind (21st June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/7174621/u...nukes-us-base/

ASHES TO ASHES UFOs ‘shut down 10 nuke missiles at US base & may have been alerted to humanity by first atomic bomb blasts

UFOs allegedly shut down ten nuclear missiles in a bizarre incident at a US military base - and the global phenomena may have been triggered by the first atomic bomb tests in the 1940s, it has been claimed.

Strange objects in the sky are under intense focus as the US to release an intelligence report ordered by Congress on the issue after a flurry of leaked videos showing close encounters with warships and fighter planes.

Gary Heseltine, vice president of ICER, a new organisation set up ahead of the Pentagon report to call for full disclosure and an end to the stigma on the topic, believes the UFO story starts with man's first nuke bomb tests in 1945.

And he points to the incredible tale of Captain Robert Salas, a former US nuclear launch officer, who went public with an extraordinary claim - stating in 1967 a UFO appeared at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.

Salas claims that ten of the US's nuclear Minuteman missiles that he was overseeing inexplicably moved into the "no-go" setting - meaning they could not be launched even if the order was given.

The base allegedly took a day to bring the weapons back online - and they could not find any physical damage or explanation for the sudden problem with the missiles.

Mr Heseltine told The Sun Online: "It is likely that when the US detonated the first atomic bomb that it literally sent shockwaves out into space and alerted other civilisations that life on earth has evolved technologically to the point that it could split the atom and create atomic fusion.

"From that point on it seems that UFOs began to show up near US military installations and worldwide."

Dismissed as a conspiracy theory for decades, former US defence officials, sitting politicians, and former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all acknowledged there is something unusual going on with UFOs.

Now often referred to as UAPs - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - questions are being asked if the objects caught on film are super advanced drones, secret military technology, or hoaxes & camera tricks.

And then there is the final option - which is reportedly being seriously considered as part of the UFO report which is due for release within the next week - is that they objects are alien in origin.

And there appears to be an intrinsic link between the UFOs and mankind's nukes with many recent US military sightings happening near nuclear-powered aircraft carriers or submarines.

Former US defence officials have also claimed there are instances where UFOs have invaded the airspace around secret US nuclear sites and "interfered" with nuclear weapons.

ICER stated in a press release last week that its position is mankind is being sent a warning of nuclear weapons - and have called for disarmament to be raised at the United Nations.

The US detonated the world's first nuclear bomb - codenamed Trinity - on July 16, 1945 - and the first wave of a boom in UFOs sightings followed in the late 40s and the 50s.

The Sun Online approached Captain Salas for interview - but he was unavailable.

However, he previously spoke about his experience at a press conference alongside with six other air force officers in 2010.

"I want the Air Force, the government to come forward and say this is a real phenomenon," he said.

Captain Salas claimed UFOs are a "national security" threat as he recounted what he witnessed while stationed 60feet underground in a launch control base.

US military security reported seeing lights in the sky making off maneuvers before five minutes later they claimed they spotted a "pulsating oval-shaped object" hovering above the base.

The launch officer claims the missiles he was monitoring then started going into the "no go" condition.

And this apparent display of power by the UFOs came at the height of the Cold War when the US and Russia sat poised on the edge of Armageddon.

Captain Salas said: "I think it was simply a show. They wanted to shine a light on our nuclear weapons and just send us a message.

"My interpretation is the message is get rid of them because it's going to mean our destruction."

The US Air Force has never confirmed the incident - but his account appears to match up with numerous other claims of the links between nukes and UFOs.

Mr Heseltine spent six years working with the Royal Air Force police, 24 years with the British Transport Police, and launched a national database for UFO sightings for cops whiles till a serving officer in 2002 - before retiring from the force in 2013 to focus on his UFO research.

He told The Sun Online that UFOs may be interested in man's nuclear weapons to try and who humanity we are playing with fire.

And he says there is a historic correlation between the proliferation of nuclear weapons and increasing sightings of the phenomena.

Roswell - one of the sites of the most infamous alleged UFO encounters - was the home of the US Air Force's 509th Bombardment Group which dropped the world's first nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki that ended World War 2.

And one of Britain's most infamous encounters, the incident at Rendlesham Forest, also occurred close to RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters - where its claimed some nuclear weapons were secretly stored.

Mr Heseltine spent sometime guarding nuclear weapons stored at RAF Honington in 1984 while serving in the air force's police service.

"The correlation of UFO/UAPs is historically well-made and would seem to suggest that their actions are meant as a warning to mankind of the dangers of nuclear weapons," he told The Sun Online.

Luis Elizondo, who headed up the secretive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) for the Pentagon, just weeks ago also made the link between UFOs and nukes.

The former intelligence officer, speaking at an event hosted by The Washington Post, said the nuclear issue is one of the reason UFOs must be treated as a nationality security concern.

He said: "That is one of the concerns we have from a national security perspective, that there does seem to be some sort of congruency or some sort of intersection between these UAP or UFO sightings and our nuclear technology with nuclear propulsion, nuclear power generation, or nuclear weapons systems.

"Furthermore, those same observations have been seen overseas in other countries. They too have had the same incidents. So that tells us this is a global issue."

Mr Elizondo claimed in the US that UFOs have disabled nuclear capabilities, while he has heard reports that in other nations that nuclear technology has been switched on.

And he characterised the technology being witnessed as "something that could be anywhere between 50 and 1,000 years ahead" of mankind's own capabilities.

Mr Heseltine told The Sun Online: "[After Rosewell] UFOs begun to show up in increasing frequency near nuclear power plants, nuclear storage facilities and nuclear weapons story areas.

"Often UFOs were seen going into and emerging from the oceans of the world.

"If as humans we plan to set up Moon and Mars bases, doesn't it make sense that an alien species may have done the same to the Earth however long ago?

"And that if they had been here in our deepest oceans trenches for a long time that they would not want to see their habitat destroyed by a nuclear war that would render the planet uninhabitable for humans and for their kind as well.

"As if to demonstrate the folly of nuclear weapons UFOs have at times appeared to demonstrate to the authorities that they are messing with fire."

US intelligence services officially closed the book on the phenomena in 1969 at the conclusion Project Blue Book - which stated there was nothing to see regarding UFOs.

However, in the last three years there has been an abrupt turnaround as the Pentagon took the unprecedented step of confirming three stunning UFO videos filmed by the US Navy.

And the UFO report - which was commissioned by Congress - is being compiled by the UAP Task Force, who were given a 180 day deadline in December which is due to expire this month.

Competing theories on the strange videos continue to rage – with some grounded on Earth claiming the videos capture never-before-seen military aircraft or drones, while others claim it shows otherworldly craft possibly piloted by aliens.

Others however are more skeptical and sometimes even dismissive, claiming the bizarre videos may just be camera tricks, natural phenomena or even outright hoaxes.

Leaked videos continue to emerge its been reported the UAP Task Force are investigating over 100 encounters between the military and the unidentified objects.

Emerging details on the report state that it does not confirm or rule out an alien origin for the phenomena - but US lawmakers have been talking up the issue following a classified briefing last week.

The Sun Online also spoke to Tobias Ellwood MP, who suggested UFOs could be advanced drones and called on the UK to stage a similar probe to the US.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021), Wind (21st June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Gary Heseltine, vice president of ICER, a new organisation set up ahead of the Pentagon report to call for full disclosure and an end to the stigma on the topic, believes the UFO story starts with man's first nuke bomb tests in 1945.
    We have actually interviewed Gary Heseltine a number of years ago. The interview was conducted by our now former super moderator bsbray, who unfortunately went off the deep end and became an extremely hostile far-right bigot and bully.

bsbray has been permanently banned with no option to ever return, and he was also banned ─ for similar reasons ─ at Project Avalon. He also posted libeling infographics about Bill Ryan and an alleged connection with pedophiles and Hillary Clinton at 8Chan and at yet another far-right message board, with the explicit intent of blaming The One Truth for the creation and posting of those infographics. When I returned to Project Avalon about two years ago, I had a lot of rectifying to do on account of this and other prejudices about us that they had over there, thanks to bsbray and others like him.

Nevertheless, the interview below was conducted while bsbray was still within possession of most of his sanity ─ even though he already was an asshole even back then.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (21st June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/7174621/u...nukes-us-base/

ASHES TO ASHES UFOs ‘shut down 10 nuke missiles at US base & may have been alerted to humanity by first atomic bomb blasts

UFOs allegedly shut down ten nuclear missiles in a bizarre incident at a US military base - and the global phenomena may have been triggered by the first atomic bomb tests in the 1940s, it has been claimed.

Strange objects in the sky are under intense focus as the US to release an intelligence report ordered by Congress on the issue after a flurry of leaked videos showing close encounters with warships and fighter planes.

And he points to the incredible tale of Captain Robert Salas, a former US nuclear launch officer, who went public with an extraordinary claim - stating in 1967 a UFO appeared at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.

Salas claims that ten of the US's nuclear Minuteman missiles that he was overseeing inexplicably moved into the "no-go" setting - meaning they could not be launched even if the order was given.

The base allegedly took a day to bring the weapons back online - and they could not find any physical damage or explanation for the sudden problem with the missiles.

Mr Heseltine told The Sun Online: "It is likely that when the US detonated the first atomic bomb that it literally sent shockwaves out into space and alerted other civilisations that life on earth has evolved technologically to the point that it could split the atom and create atomic fusion.

"From that point on it seems that UFOs began to show up near US military installations and worldwide."

Dismissed as a conspiracy theory for decades, former US defence officials, sitting politicians, and former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all acknowledged there is something unusual going on with UFOs.

Now often referred to as UAPs - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - questions are being asked if the objects caught on film are super advanced drones, secret military technology, or hoaxes & camera tricks.

And then there is the final option - which is reportedly being seriously considered as part of the UFO report which is due for release within the next week - is that they objects are alien in origin.

And there appears to be an intrinsic link between the UFOs and mankind's nukes with many recent US military sightings happening near nuclear-powered aircraft carriers or submarines.

Former US defence officials have also claimed there are instances where UFOs have invaded the airspace around secret US nuclear sites and "interfered" with nuclear weapons.

ICER stated in a press release last week that its position is mankind is being sent a warning of nuclear weapons - and have called for disarmament to be raised at the United Nations.

The US detonated the world's first nuclear bomb - codenamed Trinity - on July 16, 1945 - and the first wave of a boom in UFOs sightings followed in the late 40s and the 50s.

The Sun Online approached Captain Salas for interview - but he was unavailable.

However, he previously spoke about his experience at a press conference alongside with six other air force officers in 2010.

"I want the Air Force, the government to come forward and say this is a real phenomenon," he said.

Captain Salas claimed UFOs are a "national security" threat as he recounted what he witnessed while stationed 60feet underground in a launch control base.

US military security reported seeing lights in the sky making off maneuvers before five minutes later they claimed they spotted a "pulsating oval-shaped object" hovering above the base.

The launch officer claims the missiles he was monitoring then started going into the "no go" condition.

And this apparent display of power by the UFOs came at the height of the Cold War when the US and Russia sat poised on the edge of Armageddon.

Captain Salas said: "I think it was simply a show. They wanted to shine a light on our nuclear weapons and just send us a message.

"My interpretation is the message is get rid of them because it's going to mean our destruction."

The US Air Force has never confirmed the incident - but his account appears to match up with numerous other claims of the links between nukes and UFOs.

Mr Heseltine spent six years working with the Royal Air Force police, 24 years with the British Transport Police, and launched a national database for UFO sightings for cops whiles till a serving officer in 2002 - before retiring from the force in 2013 to focus on his UFO research.

He told The Sun Online that UFOs may be interested in man's nuclear weapons to try and who humanity we are playing with fire.

And he says there is a historic correlation between the proliferation of nuclear weapons and increasing sightings of the phenomena.

Roswell - one of the sites of the most infamous alleged UFO encounters - was the home of the US Air Force's 509th Bombardment Group which dropped the world's first nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki that ended World War 2.

And one of Britain's most infamous encounters, the incident at Rendlesham Forest, also occurred close to RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters - where its claimed some nuclear weapons were secretly stored.

Mr Heseltine spent sometime guarding nuclear weapons stored at RAF Honington in 1984 while serving in the air force's police service.

"The correlation of UFO/UAPs is historically well-made and would seem to suggest that their actions are meant as a warning to mankind of the dangers of nuclear weapons," he told The Sun Online.

Luis Elizondo, who headed up the secretive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) for the Pentagon, just weeks ago also made the link between UFOs and nukes.

The former intelligence officer, speaking at an event hosted by The Washington Post, said the nuclear issue is one of the reason UFOs must be treated as a nationality security concern.

He said: "That is one of the concerns we have from a national security perspective, that there does seem to be some sort of congruency or some sort of intersection between these UAP or UFO sightings and our nuclear technology with nuclear propulsion, nuclear power generation, or nuclear weapons systems.

"Furthermore, those same observations have been seen overseas in other countries. They too have had the same incidents. So that tells us this is a global issue."

Mr Elizondo claimed in the US that UFOs have disabled nuclear capabilities, while he has heard reports that in other nations that nuclear technology has been switched on.

And he characterised the technology being witnessed as "something that could be anywhere between 50 and 1,000 years ahead" of mankind's own capabilities.

Mr Heseltine told The Sun Online: "[After Rosewell] UFOs begun to show up in increasing frequency near nuclear power plants, nuclear storage facilities and nuclear weapons story areas.

"Often UFOs were seen going into and emerging from the oceans of the world.

"If as humans we plan to set up Moon and Mars bases, doesn't it make sense that an alien species may have done the same to the Earth however long ago?

"And that if they had been here in our deepest oceans trenches for a long time that they would not want to see their habitat destroyed by a nuclear war that would render the planet uninhabitable for humans and for their kind as well.

"As if to demonstrate the folly of nuclear weapons UFOs have at times appeared to demonstrate to the authorities that they are messing with fire."

US intelligence services officially closed the book on the phenomena in 1969 at the conclusion Project Blue Book - which stated there was nothing to see regarding UFOs.

However, in the last three years there has been an abrupt turnaround as the Pentagon took the unprecedented step of confirming three stunning UFO videos filmed by the US Navy.

And the UFO report - which was commissioned by Congress - is being compiled by the UAP Task Force, who were given a 180 day deadline in December which is due to expire this month.

Competing theories on the strange videos continue to rage – with some grounded on Earth claiming the videos capture never-before-seen military aircraft or drones, while others claim it shows otherworldly craft possibly piloted by aliens.

Others however are more skeptical and sometimes even dismissive, claiming the bizarre videos may just be camera tricks, natural phenomena or even outright hoaxes.

Leaked videos continue to emerge its been reported the UAP Task Force are investigating over 100 encounters between the military and the unidentified objects.

Emerging details on the report state that it does not confirm or rule out an alien origin for the phenomena - but US lawmakers have been talking up the issue following a classified briefing last week.

The Sun Online also spoke to Tobias Ellwood MP, who suggested UFOs could be advanced drones and called on the UK to stage a similar probe to the US.
    For whatever its worth: If I remember correctly Salas spoke at the 1st Press Club gathering ... around 2001 ... maybe don't have time to look it up ... with Dr. Stephen Greer as the organizer and host.

Also, if the explosion waves traveled into space, it isn't likely that they could have reached any distance in space to alert ET's, unless they were lurking nearby or already interested for goodness knows how long.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 21st June 2021 at 21:22.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2021), Chris (22nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Thanks
    Guys, can we let the Orange one go now? Out of sight out of mind.

I didn't even think about him since he disappeared in the Memory Hole back in January.

He has no relevance to this topic, except for the fact that the Pentagon UFO report was made a legal requirement under his administration, but that is probably just an oversight on his side.
    I would just love to. We need Americans to let him go. And there are millions who are calling him messiah, which is why I threw that comment in there. No joke. Messiah.

It is a phenomenon I would love to ignore but cannot because it is so dangerous. People will still follow his lead and do harmful things.

I wish they would focus on the strangeness in the skies instead.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2021), Chris (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I would just love to. We need Americans to let him go. And there are millions who are calling him messiah, which is why I threw that comment in there. No joke. Messiah.

It is a phenomenon I would love to ignore but cannot because it is so dangerous. People will still follow his lead and do harmful things.

I wish they would focus on the strangeness in the skies instead.
    From an outsider's perspective it is super-annoying. It seems that Americans of a liberal bent are still obsessed with him, as are of course right-wingers, for different reasons. I don't get it. If ever there was a non-entity in the White House, it was him. In practical terms, he did nothing of note whilst in office, which was a bit of a relief in comparison to Bush, who went around the world picking fights with everyone and starting wars that killed a lot of people. They even gave it the name "Cowboy Diplomacy".

Other than his crazy hair, we have all forgotten about mr T in sane-land, as if he'd never even existed.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Thanks
    I'm not sure what you mean by obsession, Chris. But I do know it's dangerous to ignore a clear and present danger, whatever form it's in.

People who believe a man is a messiah are very dangerous. I think you probably know this. You've probably seen it. Religious fervor can be incredibly dangerous.

If keeping an eye on a current threat is obsession, then that's a new definition for me.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2021), Chris (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I'm not sure what you mean by obsession, Chris. But I do know it's dangerous to ignore a clear and present danger, whatever form it's in.

People who believe a man is a messiah are very dangerous. I think you probably know this. You've probably seen it. Religious fervor can be incredibly dangerous.

If keeping an eye on a current threat is obsession, then that's a new definition for me.
    Let me put it this way:

How many times do you see me raging about Viktor Orban?

Believe me, there is plenty to rage and moan and bitch about when it comes to him, I just don't do it, especially in completely unrelated discussions. That is because I know that outside Hungary, very few people have heard about him or care about what he does, even though in the local context, he's at least as bad as mr T, probably even worse, because he appears to be unremovable.

I just think that you guys on planet America are a bit preoccupied with your own local politics as opposed to the bigger picture. Now, when mr T was president, perhaps that was understandable, but now that he's gone, gone, gone, it is time to move on to other topics.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)