Thread: Eerie moment ‘UFO speeds after passenger jet and overtakes it’ !! UFO Footage

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Eerie moment ‘UFO speeds after passenger jet and overtakes it’ !! UFO Footage

Eerie footage has emerged showing a saucer-shaped UFO speeding after a passenger plane.

The bizarre clip shows the unidentified aircraft following in the wake of a jet's vapour trail before zooming past it.

A skywatcher in the US city of Lincoln, New Hampshire, recorded the strange object after spotting it while reading at home.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ZFZbadMuw

The UFO then speeds ahead of the flight - ruling out it being a helicopter

The person who took the footage claims there are rumours military aircraft fly in these skies

Another user wrote: 'I am actually baffled. This looks legit, as to why - who knows.'

While one viewer is convinced the object was extraterrestrial.

They said: 'I was very excited and anxious.

'I felt I had witnessed something very hard to dismiss as a "weather balloon" or some obvious type of aircraft.

'Shortly after the jet and object left my range of sight I saw three more jets and 1 helicopter going the same direction (in my opinion chasing the UFO).'
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2021), Dreamtimer (10th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th May 2021), Frances (9th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Honestly, what i suspect is that the jet disengaged with 'THE' NASA experimental craft and it is designed to outpace almost any jet. Just my 1st thought.

I checked, The Aberdeen Proving Ground (and several other airbases) are less than a hour's flight from Lincoln, New Hampshire.
    Last edited by Wind, 8th May 2021 at 23:19. Reason: Quoting!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2021), Dreamtimer (10th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Honestly, what i suspect is that the jet disengaged with 'THE' NASA experimental craft and it is designed to outpace almost any jet. Just my 1st thought.

I checked, The Aberdeen Proving Ground (and several other airbases) are less than a hour's flight from Lincoln, New Hampshire.
    But why doesn't the UFO ─ let's just call it that for the moment ─ leave any contrails like the passenger plane does?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    But why doesn't the UFO ─ let's just call it that for the moment ─ leave any contrails like the passenger plane does?
    hmm, good question, I'll have to think about that one.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Wind (9th May 2021)