Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 117

Thread: I have communicated with the Universal Creator and the Illuminati AMA

  1. #1
    Retired Member Canada
    Join Date
    8th May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts

    I have communicated with the Universal Creator and the Illuminati AMA

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 151
Size:  347.0 KB

    I have been to the 5th dimension and I have access to the 4th. I understand
    ascension because of this, my knowledge is vast. Ask me anything and remember
    the deeper and more intricate the question, the answer can be as well. In some
    cases I will learn something as I am connected to my higher self to answer questions
    I may not have had. Vague or suspect questions will be ignored.

    A little about myself to show you that I am not joking around. I spent my entire life
    since age of 6 learning and integrating and applying. I had to be fully dedicated
    to this in that number 1. I would do and apply whatever it was no matter how
    discomforting it may be and 2. I must ignore all other aspects of my life, unless it
    was going to further my agenda, which was to answer all the questions of life and 3.
    to never do any one thing that would take me away from my goals. Enough, I don't
    want this to be about me, this is about you and whatever you want to know.


    Our true nature is non physical/spirit which is completely infinite. This community is toxic. knowing and understanding spirit/non physicality is the basis for all spirituality as a prerequisite before step 1.
    Name:  giphy3.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  17.5 KB
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 19th May 2021 at 23:18. Reason: restored original post

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th May 2021), Aragorn (8th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (12th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Kathy (11th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

  3. #2
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,394
    Thanks
    75,014
    Thanked 69,171 Times in 16,391 Posts
    Welcome, xShadowSx!

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (12th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Kathy (11th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

  5. #3
    Retired Member Canada
    Join Date
    8th May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Welcome, xShadowSx!
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Namaste(I bow to the divinity within you from the divinity within me) an over used word used in the wrong context and meaning.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 8th May 2021 at 01:33. Reason: fixed your quote tags ;)

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (8th May 2021), Aragorn (8th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (12th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Kathy (11th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

  7. #4
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,299
    Thanks
    37,739
    Thanked 31,510 Times in 8,238 Posts
    Welcome, lovely of you to share, may i ask what a vague or suspect question would be please.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (8th May 2021), Dreamtimer (11th May 2021), Elen (11th May 2021), Kathy (11th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (8th May 2021)

  9. #5
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    12,998
    Thanks
    64,262
    Thanked 56,860 Times in 12,906 Posts
    Namaste, xShadowSx.

    You've been to the 5th Dimension. Is this something you can do again, or would? I haven't been.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (11th May 2021), Aragorn (11th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (12th May 2021), Elen (12th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (11th May 2021)

  11. #6
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,353
    Thanks
    27,507
    Thanked 33,388 Times in 8,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I have been to the 5th dimension and I have access to the 4th. I understand
    ascension because of this, my knowledge is vast. Ask me anything and remember
    the deeper and more intricate the question, the answer can be as well. In some
    cases I will learn something as I am connected to my higher self to answer questions
    I may not have had. Vague or suspect questions will be ignored.
    How big were you in the 5th dimension?
    Last edited by Wind, 12th May 2021 at 20:46.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th May 2021), Aragorn (13th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Elen (14th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (12th May 2021)

  13. #7
    Retired Member Canada
    Join Date
    8th May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Namaste, xShadowSx.

    You've been to the 5th Dimension. Is this something you can do again, or would? I haven't been.
    Yes if only all my brothers and sisters of earth could join me though. The 5th dimension is more our natural state than 3D by a huge margin but once you experience it the predominant feeling is love, that this is too wonderful to not share with others. It almost feels wrong to be there while others are struggling in 3D, but that could be because I started from 3D like everyone else. I want to share a song with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9u...EbVxD&index=63 This song is what 5D is like coming from a 3D space oringally and going back to 3D from 5D. You will never be the same. Thanks for your awesome question. One Love.

    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    How big were you in the 5th dimension?
    The size of the universe. But that was high 5th almost 6th. Let me explain. It works like this... 3D and 4D overlap. 5D and 6D overlap. ect.,,, in the middle of these overlaps(between 4th and 5th, 6th and 7th is something like a null zone, where time ceases to exist. It is this zone where the laws of physics do not apply and also where space faring races travel through. This video explains all of this perfectly. But remember that Density and Dimension are different things. Density is the amount/frequency of self/light integrated within your consciousness. Dimension is more of a place in which beings with similar density co exists together, in that beings must have a certain frequency/density to enter, but all beings can downstep, with some consequence, greater depending how low they go, as beings become more fragmented as they lower.(less density, less of self) which can lead to spiritual amnesia to different degree's usually not as severe as those coming in 3D natively. Depending on the original density of said being, they can retain more self and be less fragmented and more easily integrate self and retain the memories. Most people call this process ascension.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcO7...st=LL&index=76
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 18th May 2021 at 07:35.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

  15. #8
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 386 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    Yes if only all my brothers and sisters of earth could join me though. The 5th dimension is more our natural state than 3D by a huge margin but once you experience it the predominant feeling is love, that this is too wonderful to not share with others. It almost feels wrong to be there while others are struggling in 3D, but that could be because I started from 3D like everyone else. I want to share a song with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9u...EbVxD&index=63 This song is what 5D is like coming from a 3D space oringally and going back to 3D from 5D. You will never be the same. Thanks for your awesome question. One Love.



    The size of the universe. But that was high 5th almost 6th. Let me explain. It works like this... 3D and 4D overlap. 5D and 6D overlap. ect.,,, in the middle of these overlaps is something like a null zone, where time ceases to exist. It is this zone where the laws of physics do not apply and also where space faring races travel through. This video explains all of this perfectly. But remember that Density and Dimension are different things. Density is the amount/frequency of self/light integrated within your consciousness. Dimension is more of a place in which beings with similar density co exists together, in that beings must have a certain frequency/density to enter, but all beings can downstep, with some consequence, greater depending how low they go, as beings become more fragmented as they lower.(less density, less of self) which can lead to spiritual amnesia to different degree's usually not as severe as those coming in 3D natively. Depending on the original density of said being, they can retain more self and be less fragmented and more easily integrate self and retain the memories.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcO7...st=LL&index=76
    But... The universe has no size ') if you say "the size of the universe" it means a number, and it just doesn't make much sense

    infinity + infinity =...?

    You mean the zone where the universe wraps around and causes the infinity? Perhaps?

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

  17. #9
    Retired Member Canada
    Join Date
    8th May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    But... The universe has no size ') if you say "the size of the universe" it means a number, and it just doesn't make much sense

    infinity + infinity =...?

    You mean the zone where the universe wraps around and causes the infinity? Perhaps?
    There is only ONE infinity. There is no + + There is only ONE. If the universe had a number it would be 0 but there would only be 1. Infinity is the One, there is no other than. The universe is a playground for you to experience me and everyone else and vis versa. Everyone is an aspect of infinity seeing itself like a reflection. You exist and our conversation exists because the Creator is looking through each of our eyes to see the reflection and gain more of what I AM. That everyone and everything is seeing(Creator see's through our eyes)more of what I AM and what I AM not to determine what I AM in retrospect of itself. You are an aspect of the Creator that only you can define as yourself. All is worthwhile, as I am an aspect of the Creator that only I can define as myself and so everyone.
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 18th May 2021 at 08:01.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

  19. #10
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 386 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    There is only ONE infinity. There is no + + There is only ONE.
    That kind of ignored my actual question but thanks

    Infinity is achieved by wrapping existense around itself, iterating over it

    You can add up iterations of a lapse where the universe exists, so it remains going therefore causing 'infinity'

    Can you explain you view of how 'infinity' works?

    I find it interesting that you mentioned 'size' but also say there is only one infinity, which contradicts the 'size of the universe' argument

    Just saying...

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

  21. #11
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 386 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    There is only ONE infinity. There is no + + There is only ONE. If the universe had a number it would be 0 but there would only be 1. Infinity is the One, there is no other than. The universe is a playground for you to experience me and everyone else and vis versa. Everyone is an aspect of infinity seeing itself like a reflection. You exist and our conversation exists because the Creator is looking through each of our eyes to see the reflection and gain more of what I AM. That everyone and everything is seeing(Creator see's through our eyes)more of what I AM and what I AM not to determine what I AM in retrospect of itself. You are an aspect of the Creator that only you can define as yourself. All is worthwhile, as I am an aspect of the Creator that only I can define as myself and so everyone.
    I'm saddened that you took time to edit your post and change the narrative a bit, instead of replying to my questions

    But i see something now

    "Maya"

    You said "my knowledge is vast" yet you have resorted to "a higher knowledge takes care of everything" or in other words "faith". I wanted to know 'your' knowledge alone, leaving all religious aspects away

    Thanks

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

  23. #12
    Retired Member Canada
    Join Date
    8th May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    That kind of ignored my actual question but thanks

    Infinity is achieved by wrapping existense around itself, iterating over it

    You can add up iterations of a lapse where the universe exists, so it remains going therefore causing 'infinity'

    Can you explain you view of how 'infinity' works?

    I find it interesting that you mentioned 'size' but also say there is only one infinity, which contradicts the 'size of the universe' argument

    Just saying...
    I see there's a lot going on in your mind so I am only going to focus on your single question. There are no requirements for achieving anything if something is truly infinite, there could never be nothing, a start, or a finish. It is infinite because it always was and will be. Infinity is the natural state of the energy of creation(and us/our souls) it is the essence from which we exists, are tied together and experience. In short, its all the same thing. Infinity is Creation is the universe is the Creator is all life is Love.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

  25. #13
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 386 Posts
    As i posed before, and if you have vast knowledge, then you should be aware of the perspectives of reality and times, and should elaborate better than "faith in the creator" because it is you who made that claim in the first place

    I want to peek on that knowledge, if you don't mind, and also feel free to ask back, but first please answer my questions

    Being passive agressive like that is not a good thing, just so you know

    A word salad means nothing. Did you expect simple questions only?

    "It is infinite because it always was and will be"

    That doesn't mean anything at all. Its religious indoctrination for "i dont have a clue"

    Im sorry but that's true



    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I see there's a lot going on in your mind so I am only going to focus on your single question. There are no requirements for achieving anything if something is truly infinite, there could never be nothing, a start, or a finish. It is infinite because it always was and will be. Infinity is the natural state of the energy of creation(and us/our souls) it is the essence from which we exists, are tied together and experience. In short, its all the same thing. Infinity is Creation is the universe is the Creator is all life.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021)

  27. #14
    Retired Member Canada
    Join Date
    8th May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    As i posed before, and if you have vast knowledge, then you should be aware of the perspectives of reality and times, and should elaborate better than "faith in the creator" because it is you who made that claim in the first place

    I want to peek on that knowledge, if you don't mind, and also feel free to ask back, but first please answer my questions
    I have a question. Do you like how you feel right now? Let me put that another way, do you like mentos with an icy blast? Go ahead and look up the dictionary definition of infinite it, here I will do it for you, it says. limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate. Clearly you are fishing but its so easy to see so I followed your thread but I find all of this funny so I play along. Its just sad that you don't see that I am giving you the answer to something that cannot be defined. Heres another hint. Time does not exist. Here's another hint. Nothing exists. One more. There is no such thing as nothing. Do you think if I Could explain something unexplainable in english is possible? So here let me break it down real slow, Take away Time, Take away Space, add Every possibility. What do you get? I think i have to answer for you again. it equals Infinity. If I didn't just break your mind then you failed to see. That was enjoyable thanks. You made my day. That folks is how you transmute negativity into all of its potential possibilities which is what love is. Maya this song is dedicated to you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEZf...EbVxD&index=70
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 18th May 2021 at 08:31.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021)

  29. #15
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 386 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I have a question. Do you like how you feel right now? Let me put that another way, do you like mentos with an icy blast? Go ahead and look up the dictionary definition of infinite it, here I will do it for you, it says. limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate. Clearly you are fishing but its so easy to see so I followed your thread but I find all of this funny so I play along. Its just sad that you don't see that I am giving you the answer to something that cannot be defined. Heres another hint. Time does not exist. Here's another hint. Nothing exists.
    Lol, yes i love who i am, i don't really care much about anything and i have most of the answers i needed in life, but of course there's plenty more ahead and i do tons and tons of mistakes in life, day by day, regardless of how my 'misterious' and 'mystical' knowledge i gather, because it doesn't really work that way xi xi

    I dont need to look at a dictionary for that word, and you know why?

    Because if you have to point me to a dictionary that has a definition for a word, based in human limited understanding of nature and the universe. Then i have my answer about you

    Its sad that you have to do this kind of stuff, life is not fullfilling enough

    But think about it, in your vast knowledge, your explanation of infinity is the one based on a human dictionary, which is limited by human understanding. Didn't you said you had already gone 5D?

    Time does not exist, no really! That's another human construct! Are you from the 50's? This is common knowledge

    I already told you how the universe wrapps around to create infinity, that concept in itself requires time to be non linear, or to "not exist". How is it possible that you don't know the universe wrapps into itself at certain intervals? And that at that moment time ceases to exist? Are you from the past?

    Please learn more about these things before attempting to troll people here
    Last edited by Malisa, 18th May 2021 at 08:31.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •