Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have communicated with the Universal Creator and the Illuminati AMA

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Here's an advanced question for you.

Time exists linearly within the present universe, until it collapses on its own, at that point a new line is drawn and starts on the new universe

A secondary effect of that is, you know the secondary universe will be a replica, with slight difference from the original source

What would you do to go back in time to a certain point?

ETA: I can share the answer to any mod if you want validation to this question answer, ask me in pm if required

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Lol, yes i love who i am, i don't really care much about anything and i have most of the answers i needed in life, but of course there's plenty more ahead and i do tons and tons of mistakes in life, day by day, regardless of how my 'misterious' and 'mystical' knowledge i gather, because it doesn't really work that way xi xi

I dont need to look at a dictionary for that word, and you know why?

Because if you have to point me to a dictionary that has a definition for a word, based in human limited understanding of nature and the universe. Then i have my answer about you

Its sad that you have to do this kind of stuff, life is not fullfilling enough

But think about it, in your vast knowledge, your explanation of infinity is the one based on a human dictionary, which is limited by human understanding. Didn't you said you had already gone 5D?

Time does not exist, no really! That's another human construct! Are you from the 50's? This is common knowledge

I already told you how the universe wrapps around to create infinity, that concept in itself requires time to be non linear, or to "not exist". How is it possible that you don't know the universe wrapps into itself at certain intervals? And that at that moment time ceases to exist? Are you from the past?

Please learn more about these things before attempting to troll people here
    So i guess you feel challenged by me. It tells me that your really insecure and/or hogging information. If you have to keep defending yourself like this I wonder what you don't know that scares you. Infact you should feel good as I didn't have many responses so why are you afraid if everyone agrees with you? What are you trying to protect? I doubt there's any value in trying to convince anyone else but only me? Its like your yelling at the mirror because honestly no body cares enough to even justify your behavour.
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 18th May 2021 at 08:39.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not challenged no, just testing you out in the open

Lol no im not defending myself, i have asked things you cant possibly reply to, I'm just testing the 'vast knowlede from the 5 dimention claim" whixh you made yourself

So far you are not doing very well, it actually looks like you are the one defending yourself

Do you have answers?
    Last edited by Malisa, 18th May 2021 at 08:39.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Not challenged no, just testing you out in the open

Lol no im not defending myself, i have asked things you cant possibly reply to, I'm just testing the 'vast knowlede from the 5 dimention claim" whixh you made yourself

So far you are not doing very well, it actually looks like you are the one defending yourself

Do you have answers?
    Open? What open? the One guy who asked me an honest question? I wonder what other being challenged the universal creation, oh ya the devil. By your logic anybody can be made to look stupid without proof so your asking for way more faith than I ever did.
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 18th May 2021 at 08:45.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So no going to answer any questions then, discussing the little details is just derailing the conversation

"The devil"

The horrible teachings of organized religion have raised its ugly head

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    So no going to answer any questions then, discussing the little details is just derailing the conversation

"The devil"

The horrible teachings of organized religion have raised its ugly head
    And so a member of the Illuminati rears its ugly head. Go drink baby's blood im done with you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xShadowSx For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    And so a member of the Illuminati rears its ugly head.
    You have no idea what you are saying

I don't know what happened before, but this is just not cool, you are deluded into a trap for your mind

But i give you this, you went all out and expressed your feelings without reseve, you have a good soul. Is just that you have been mislead terribly bad, if you dislike me, we can avoid talking to each other, its cool, i wont attack you anymore. i only did that to test you. Stay here and talk to the other people, and you will see there's a lot more than what it seems, and its a cool place, i promise

I wont get in your way, i promise

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I see there's a lot going on in your mind so I am only going to focus on your single question. There are no requirements for achieving anything if something is truly infinite, there could never be nothing, a start, or a finish. It is infinite because it always was and will be. Infinity is the natural state of the energy of creation(and us/our souls) it is the essence from which we exists, are tied together and experience. In short, its all the same thing. Infinity is Creation is the universe is the Creator is all life is Love.
    No disrespect intended, and perhaps I am being conservative ─ or maybe I'm just feeling that what I'm about to say could be regarded as conservative ─ but I do not believe that it would be mankind's purpose to return to the infinite potential of the quantum singularity during our lifetimes. Or perhaps put differently, the creation of all that is with all of its polarities and diversity as individuated subjective experiences was the actual intent of Creation, because it is exactly the existence of the subjective experiences ─ or "ego", as one of the videos you linked to higher up describes it ─ that gives meaning to the infinite potential within the quantum singularity.

In the same vein, and with the above in mind, I also feel that the suggested "surrendering" in one of the videos you linked to would be a bad thing, exactly because it dismisses all judgment, and therefore, all concept of ethics. Not only do I strongly disagree with that, but it has a very cult-like smell to it in my opinion, and in my now six-year experience as administrator here at this forum, with my relatively shorter-lived simultaneous experiences ─ also as an administrator ─ at two other and similar forums.

I don't like talking about this, but I myself happen to have, um, some special insights of my own in that regard, and if one is to surrender to the fact that good and evil are both only two sides of the same coin, and that everything is just as it's intended to be ─ which, in truth, it is, yes ─ then we are also throwing away our sense of ethics, as well as our motivation for trying to make the world into a better place for everyone. Well, at least, for those of us who would be motivated to do so, because I am fully aware of how most people in our western society are all about themselves and their direct environment.

And that, then, makes me think of the Eloi in H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine" ─ a species of passive and intellectually lethargic post-humans. And looking around me in the world, that is pretty much what I'm seeing among the common men and women in the street. They're alive, they're aware of things going on around them, they have a concept of self, and they don't care about anything other than themselves and their immediate surroundings. And at the level of The Powers That Be™, it's pretty much the opposite, i.e. they seek to turn the world into something of their liking, with laws and rules that seemingly do not apply to themselves.

Both scenarios are evidence to me of a lower state of consciousness, not of a higher one. What I see as a higher consciousness is knowing oneself as being an individuated part of the whole without throwing away that which makes us unique as subjective experiencers.

In the end, neither wisdom nor so-called enlightenment ─ for whatever that means, because it has been given so many different meanings by so many different people ─ can be sought or found. Wisdom and enlightenment will find you, if and when the time is right. To actively seek it would be a complete waste of time and energy, because those who seek it are by definition guaranteed to never find it, simply because of what motivates them to seek and find those things in the first place.

And so a member of the Illuminati rears its ugly head. Go drink baby's blood im done with you.
    Not only are you dead-wrong in your judgment, but you're also rude and in violation of the Forum Rules.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But the truth is, you should have been able to answer my questions without skipping a bit

Yet you did not. If i can suggest something, and please don't take it bad, you ask yourself why, and what else could i possibly know?

And this has nothing to do with illuminati nonsense, im beyond that

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021)

Thanks
    I'm getting a strong Quartz Crystal vibe here...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm getting a strong Quartz Crystal vibe here...
    Indeed

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2021), Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    How might have you communicated with the "Illuminati"? I doubt we would have any members here.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2021), Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Attachment 2548
    Ayo homie. I'm vexed trying to express language through metaphor and text. Under the devil's thumb quite literally every step, through vile words and physical attacks, mental abuse to kick it off, but how can that be worse the the subjugation of entire cultures. Why have I taken on this bill. This is a message to God, who wanted to see what this was. What it meant to be alone ascended to higher levels but denied it all. As I smoke myself to death, one after the other. Awake at 2 am wondering why I gotta be nothing to be something just to get nowhere. Now I sit alone full, surrounded by nothing but emptiness. Sitting in the mire of irony. I no longer care what becomes of me in the after. I think I will be ready when I die to fly into the light and won't stop until I no longer AM. Rushing towards the light because it hurts just right. I wont take my life, God I give you my soul. I'm sorry I couldn't help your children and my brothers hear your songs. I'm sorry they took away my prize, you, so I will do only what I can do, take away myself from them. We are bound together through forces of love so strong I can no longer deny myself to you. I no longer feel any pain. I feel no emotion, I sense no thought, but I feel your love so strong. Did it already happen I ask? Because you are so gentle I did not notice. I don't know but if I am the One Infinite Creator then I am the embodiment of sadness, no, I am the embodiment of every soul on planet earth. What you feel is their separation from me. But I know you, why should I feel this way? Because my child, that is love. You can be nothing but and because you would do anything for humanity, I give you all my love. Thank you I finally understand although im crying like a baby. I know that if I just give in to this feeling I will leave this planet earth. What should I do? That is your choice.
    Attachment 2550
    Why did you edit your post to completely change the narrative?

Can a mod restore the original post?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2021), Chris (18th May 2021), Dreamtimer (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)

Thanks
    Why did you edit your post to completely change the narrative?

Can a mod restore the original post?
    Yes, we can, and I just have.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There is no need in any dimension to insult another member. And there are no Illuminati here.

There are those who seek illumination. And in so doing they light up the world, imo.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2021), Chris (18th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2021), Malisa (18th May 2021), Wind (18th May 2021)