Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: I have communicated with the Universal Creator and the Illuminati AMA

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    What, is there supposed to be a reason?
    Yes, usually there is one, but it's obvious you keep using the same deflection tactics so old that they have "grand children deflection tactics" by now :P

I don't have anything to say besides shaking my head.
    Like this?

Or this?

Or, like this

We've known each other for like 2 years or so, can you now call me Malisa? Or you keep going to go with "that person who shall not be named" lmao...

Mariya? Could even be Alisa, i don't mind.

Mariyalisa... Malisa it easy, just say it

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Chris (27th May 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Wind (26th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Yes, usually there is one, but it's obvious you keep using the same deflection tactics so old that they have "grand children deflection tactics" by now :P

Like this?

Or this?

Or, like this

We've known each other for like 2 years or so, can you now call me Malisa? Or you keep going to go with "that person who shall not be named" lmao...

Mariya? Could even be Alisa, i don't mind.

Mariyalisa... Malisa it easy, just say it
    Isn't it Masha though?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Malisa (27th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Isn't it Masha though?
    For the most part of my life i was either Mashika or Malisa

I started using Masha because i wanted to have more normal 'pet name' LMAO, but my actual name is Mariya, or Maria in westernized pronunciation (Masha)

But yeah, Masha is cool as well

P.S.

Masha is not really like a 'real name', people called Maria or Mariya are called Masha, just like Alexander or Alexandra are called Sasha, and like Rebeca can be Becky, Anastasia is Nastya, Natalya is Natasha and so on
    Last edited by Malisa, 27th May 2021 at 06:31.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    For the most part of my life i was either Mashika or Malisa

I started using Masha because i wanted to have more normal 'pet name' LMAO, but my actual name is Mariya, or Maria in westernized pronunciation (Masha)

But yeah, Masha is cool as well

P.S.

Masha is not really like a 'real name', people called Maria or Mariya are called Masha, just like Alexander or Alexandra are called Sasha, and like Rebeca can be Becky, Anastasia is Nastya, Natalya is Natasha and so on
    In Hungary you'de be Marishka

Although that is considered old-fashioned nowadays, most people would probably call you Marcsi , which is pronounced Mahr-Chi

Personally, I like Mashika, that's such a cute name.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Malisa (27th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In Hungary you'de be Marishka

Although that is considered old-fashioned nowadays, most people would probably call you Marcsi , which is pronounced Mahr-Chi

Personally, I like Mashika, that's such a cute name.
    Marcsi sounds cool, I like it too

Someone sometime long ago tried to call me Marika, i said "this is the first and last time you use your teeth to say that name, next time won't be teeth left" :P LMFAO!

Mashika is based on Masha and my late grandfather's name from Japan, he was "Kai". Somehow i got it added as Masha Kai, then Mashikai, and it ended in Mashika because my little sister could not pronounce it correctly and dropped the i at the end, so Mashika it is lol

It's funny how it turns into "your name" and when someone you know and is family one day stops calling you that, you feel something is very wrong lol. Different than when parents are angry and call you by your actual name, i mean like a cousin or very close friend from childhood that always says "Mashika" one day out of nowhere says "Mariya" or "Masha", and it feels wrong in several ways

When we were kids i would get bullied by my cousins and some friends, like "MashPotatoe" LMAO, i would also fire back of course, very fun times
    Last edited by Malisa, 27th May 2021 at 07:04.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Marcsi sounds cool, I like it too

Someone sometime long ago tried to call me Marika, i said "this is the first and last time you use your teeth to say that name, next time won't be teeth left" :P LMFAO!

Mashika is based on Masha and my late grandfather's name from Japan, he was "Kai". Somehow i got it added as Masha Kai, then Mashikai, and it ended in Mashika because my little sister could not pronounce it correctly and dropped the i at the end, so Mashika it is lol

It's funny how it turns into "your name" and when someone you know and is family one day stops calling you that, you feel something is very wrong lol. Different than when parents are angry and call you by your actual name, i mean like a cousin or very close friend from childhood that always says "Mashika" one day out of nowhere says "Mariya" or "Masha", and it feels wrong in several ways

When we were kids i would get bullied by my cousins and some friends, like "MashPotatoe" LMAO, i would also fire back of course, very fun times
    Oh, so you're one-quarter Japanese, how cool. That would explain your constant Japanese references and Mashika does sound Japanese, now that I think about it.

Which part of the country are you actually from? It wouldn't be Sakhalin, would it?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No,

On Russia, i'm from a town in the Ural mountains, very far from it lol. The reason my parents met was more about my dad's work than place of living

We live in Moscow these days, well "they" do lol, i'm floating around the planet since around 8/9 years ago :P

On my Japan's family side, they were from Takama originally, but after my grandfather passed they moved to Kyoto and some to Tokyo

I've only been to Japan twice, once when i was around 7 or so, and then at 14 when i spent a few months there, i can't speak Japanese for the most part, and shamefully can't write Kanji at all, my education is at a kindergarten level lol, but i do understand a bit and yeah i got used to some words along the way specially because my father kept using them, so it became "normal" for me, even though it mean nothing to all of my friends and other family in Russia

So you can imagine the mixup and weird situations later on... lol

Oh, so you're one-quarter Japanese, how cool. That would explain your constant Japanese references and Mashika does sound Japanese, now that I think about it.

Which part of the country are you actually from? It wouldn't be Sakhalin, would it?
    Last edited by Malisa, 27th May 2021 at 07:21.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2021), Chris (27th May 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,164 Times in 11,946 Posts
    I noticed I've been playing a chess match with a guy named Martin Maska from the Czech Republic. I didn't expect him to be so tough. I think he is a sandbagger, I started looking at his background and at the level we're playing he dominates his opponents. Our 1st game played to a draw and in the 2nd I've had him on the ropes for a while now but it seems he might work his way out of it to another draw. Tough player, but I'm betting he wasn't expecting much from me. Grrrr!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Malisa (29th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    OOOoh, competition.

Certainly not boring.

I imagine you can learn from his workings and manage to beat him.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Malisa (29th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    OOOoh, competition.

Certainly not boring.

I imagine you can learn from his workings and manage to beat him.
    I'm sure giving it the old college try ...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Malisa (29th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    I thought i made it clear when you made it clear to me, this post for you was not about learning but about challenging a person character in a winningless argument that only went one way. This conduit is closed to you and your false-light brethren, annunaki. So go ahead and keep swinging at shadows, maybe you'll hit God LOL. BTW the devil does not exist. Lucifer does and he is not evil nor is he being worshipped by our leaders, infact is he enslaved by them, they worship the annunaki leaders, who have enslaved all of you and lucifer. Evil does exist. Your masters are evil and this entire world is under their false-light paradigm so good fucking luck with that. Keep crucifying jesus and i hope you enjoy your future as a mindless soulless drone and I hope you remember the time you were given the chance to avoid this. Death will not be an escape.
    Last edited by xShadowSx, 5th June 2021 at 04:25.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
    Mumble, mumble, mumble.
    Something about ferrets.
    Death will not be an escape.
    Drug is bad
    Don't drug
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Fred Steeves (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I thought i made it clear when you made it clear to me, this post for you was not about learning but about challenging a person character in a winningless argument that only went one way. This conduit is closed to you and your false-light brethren, annunaki. So go ahead and keep swinging at shadows, maybe you'll hit God LOL. BTW the devil does not exist. Lucifer does and he is not evil nor is he being worshipped by our leaders, infact is he enslaved by them, they worship the annunaki leaders, who have enslaved all of you and lucifer. Evil does exist. Your masters are evil and this entire world is under their false-light paradigm so good fucking luck with that. Keep crucifying jesus and i hope you enjoy your future as a mindless soulless drone and I hope you remember the time you were given the chance to avoid this. Death will not be an escape.
    You need help

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (5th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Fred Steeves (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    BTW, I would like to state for the record here that I am really annoyed by the assumption, widespread amongst alternative media and Christian fundamentalist circles, that there would be anything wrong with being a Mesopotamian Polytheist. I don't actually like to talk about my religious convictions as there is so much paranoia surrounding this topic, but I am one and there are a small number of other reconstructionist Mesopotamian Polytheists around the world.

There is no organised group as such, except for a few websites and online communities, such as on reddit and facebook. It isn't any different from being a Hindu, Buddhist or a member of any other non-Abrahamic faith. I really don't know why we get such a bad rap, it makes no sense whatsoever from a rational perspective. Everyone I know who is a fellow traveller on this spiritual journey is a fine human being, very thoughtful and gentle, often involved in actual scholarly work regarding the reconstruction of this ancient faith and philosophy. I can assure you, that the "elites" are in no way Mesopotamian Polytheists and not one iota of evidence has ever been provided that would prove otherwise.

Those people that are actually on this spiritual path are very few in number and they don't run anything, except perhaps the Sumerology department of their local university.

If you want to learn more about what Sumerian religion actually teaches, I would suggest you check out the below website, it provides a good summary of what is involved in being a Mesopotamian Polytheist. I'm more of a fellow traveller, than an actual, dedicated participant, but I still thought I should put this out there. Sometimes this is the only way to counter at least some of the barrage of misinformation that is being spread about our faith.

https://www.theishtargate.com/

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Thanks
    BTW, I would like to state for the record here that I am really annoyed by the assumption, widespread amongst alternative media and Christian fundamentalist circles, that there would be anything wrong with being a Mesopotamian Polytheist. I don't actually like to talk about my religious convictions as there is so much paranoia surrounding this topic, but I am one and there are a small number of other reconstructionist Mesopotamian Polytheists around the world.

There is no organised group as such, except for a few websites and online communities, such as on reddit and facebook. It isn't any different from being a Hindu, Buddhist or a member of any other non-Abrahamic faith. I really don't know why we get such a bad rap, it makes no sense whatsoever from a rational perspective. Everyone I know who is a fellow traveller on this spiritual journey is a fine human being, very thoughtful and gentle, often involved in actual scholarly work regarding the reconstruction of this ancient faith and philosophy. I can assure you, that the "elites" are in no way Mesopotamian Polytheists and not one iota of evidence has ever been provided that would prove otherwise.

Those people that are actually on this spiritual path are very few in number and they don't run anything, except perhaps the Sumerology department of their local university.

If you want to learn more about what Sumerian religion actually teaches, I would suggest you check out the below website, it provides a good summary of what is involved in being a Mesopotamian Polytheist. I'm more of a fellow traveller, than an actual, dedicated participant, but I still thought I should put this out there. Sometimes this is the only way to counter at least some of the barrage of misinformation that is being spread about our faith.

https://www.theishtargate.com/
    Well, I'm a devotee of 'progressive revelation'. The concept that the 'higher power' reveals what is relevant to cultures as they develop social consciousness, any other way is wasted effort. I would assume the higher power is not a big fan of wasted effort as that runs very contrary to the nature of creation. Though admittedly that does happen which is more than a small conundrum to me. There is the old fallback that I retreat to: "If it seems we are amidst chaos, it is only because there is a greater order at play". Perhaps the anti-Occam's Razor mantra.

The earlier polytheist approach made perfect sense for the Sumerians, perhaps not so much for post-modernists. (I have a problem with the whole argument about post-modernism by the way).

But, of course and always, to each their own.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Chris (5th June 2021), Malisa (8th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)