Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 117

Thread: I have communicated with the Universal Creator and the Illuminati AMA

  1. #46
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 386 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Yep. They're related to the Pleiadiaiaieiaieaieiaieaiaiaiaieeieieaieains.
    I'm almost positive that's polynesian, but i don't know anything so...

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  3. #47
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,382
    Thanks
    74,970
    Thanked 69,125 Times in 16,379 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    However, I did not get the first part of your comment, it doesn’t sound familiar from any of the standard models of physics. Are you referring to some version of Many Worlds Theory perhaps?
    It doesn't belong into any of the valid models currently around

    The way this came to exist is, around 5 years ago we were asked as an exercise to write a theory about how the infinite universe works, starting from a completely blank state and not trying to make it fit on any known models

    We came up with this idea that from our point of view we may be able to measure things and expansion and all the stuff on the current theories, but that a larger or bigger scheme of things, the universe still wraps or folds around itself at some point, it's just too far away that we can't see it, so it keeps going like that

    It also involved that since it's folding, it also means some of the stuff that happened or moved away from ours is the distance past, and if you can find it on the part of the universe that has wrapped already, then you find yourself in the past, like the idea of the wormhole. This involved a few other things but that's the very basic idea

    If the universe is flat, as far as we can tell with our capabilities, it doesn't really mean it could be flat forever, or infinity, it just means we could not be able to see where it wraps around itself?

    It's a very broken idea lol, but for the purpose of this thread, it served a very good purpose, someone with higher understanding of these things would have picked up all the mistakes and point them with in no time
    The theory that the universe would be curled up into itself isn't new, and is actually one of the many theories proposed for a unified field theory that would merge quantum mechanics and general relativity.

    The model of a curved universe, as you describe it, is called Brane Theory, and it is a variant of String Theory. Brane Theory proposes that the universe would indeed be slightly curved (beyond our current ability to measure any significant curvature), and that it must therefore be curved either in a concave way (i.e. a saddle-shaped brane) or a convex way (i.e. a spherical brane). It then also by definition follows that our universe would itself be a four-dimensional hologram as a delimiting membrane around a presumably five-dimensional hyperspace, which could itself then be only a membrane around a six-dimensional hyperspace, and so on.

    A very interesting thing to note is that the observable universe ─ currently calculated to be approximately 76 billion light-years across, and delineated by the visually impenetrable barrier of cosmic background radiation from the time of the Big Bang ─ is not the complete universe. The universe is still expanding, and it is actually doing so at an accelerating rate. This means that the edges of the observable universe are by now moving away from us at velocities greater than the speed of light ─ note: the speed of light is only the highest speed anything can attain inside of spacetime, but it does not pose any limitations of the speed by which spacetime itself can expand.

    Now, if the outer edges of the expanding universe are accelerating away from us at speeds greater than the speed of light, then it follows that any light/radiation coming our way from those regions of spacetime will never reach us. And in addition to that, the accelerated expansion of the universe also holds that there will eventually be a time when even the nearby galaxies are starting to move away from us at ever greater speeds, and eventually at speeds greater than the speed of light, so that when we look up at the night sky ─ which we would of course be doing from another planet than Earth, because Mercury, Venus, Earth and possibly Mars will be destroyed by the expansion of the sun in about a billion years from now ─ we won't be seeing any stars anymore. It'll be pitch black, and we would truly be feeling alone in the universe, because everything is so far away from us and moving away so fast that its light will never reach us. Any burgeoning society that would come into existence in the galaxy at that point in time would genuinely come to believe that the galaxy is all there is, and that there isn't anything else anymore beyond that. The galaxy would itself become the observable universe, surrounded by nothing but blackness.

    What's also interesting to note here is that this is actually the complete opposite of what happens beyond the event horizon of a black hole. Beyond the event horizon, the gravitational pull of the black hole is so strong that the escape velocity of the singularity at the core of the black hole becomes greater than the speed of light, which means that no light can ever be emanated from inside the event horizon of a black hole. Which is why they are termed black, of course, even though there definitely is light there, but that light is trapped by the infinite distortion of spacetime. (Note: The proposed Hawking radiation ─ which has so far never been observed, mind you ─ does not come from the inside of the black hole, but from virtual particle pairs created by the vacuum of space, whereby one half of the normally short-lived virtual particle pair falls inside the event horizon while the other one is able to escape and survive, whereas it would normally have been annihilated again by its anti-particle sibling within nanoseconds.)

    Either way, the interesting thing here is that the expansion of the universe as we perceive it is actually the exact opposite of what is going on inside a black hole, but with a similar result, namely that there is light ─ or more generically, microwave radiation ─ being emanated in our direction, but that we'll never see it. Light from beyond the event horizon of a black hole is simply following the trajectory of the infinitely curved-in spacetime, and light from beyond the cosmic background radiation horizon is too slow to reach us due to the faster-than-light acceleration of the expansion of the universe in those regions. So in a way, you could say that the universe is actually an inside-out black hole, or that a black hole is an inside-out universe.



    Also, with regard to time, there is still some contention within the scientific world on whether time existed when the Big Bang took place, or whether time is an emergent phenomenon of the Big Bang. Nevertheless, time is very real, and we also know from special relativity that the future is indeed ─ and I'm sorry for those who wish to believe that we have free will ─ effectively "written in stone". The future has already happened, even though we haven't reached it yet. And that is what brings us to the definition of time, i.e. time is a dimension along which everything is moving from event to event. And inside a black hole, spacetime breaks down. As such, once you pass the event horizon of a black hole, and as a precursor to the total breakdown of all dimensions, time becomes a spatial dimension. At that point, it is still a dimension that you cannot travel along in reverse ─ unlike with the normal spatial dimensions we experience outside of a black hole ─ because the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light, but it'll be a spatial dimension, rather than a temporal one.

    Given the similarity between the phenomenon of the spacetime distortion inside a black hole and the accelerated expansion of the universe at speeds greater than the speed of light, some theorists have therefore proposed that if you were to cross the boundary of the observable universe, time would similarly become a spatial dimension again. But that's just a theory, and for that matter, one of many about which there is no consensus yet. Anything of which we are certain regarding what lies beyond the observable segment of the universe is by definition determined mathematically only, and this in and of itself leaves the door open for multiple theories ─ even conflicting ones ─ so long as the math is sound and the model works.

    After all, that is why general relativity works at the macroscopic scale and why quantum mechanics works at the microscopic scale, while both theories are in contradiction to one another. Or to put it differently, they both work, but their contradiction means that neither is a complete model of the universe. Einstein was aware of this, and he continued working on a unified field theory until his death, but he never found the answer. And even today, almost sixty years later, we, too, still don't have that answer.

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Chris (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Malisa (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  5. #48
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 386 Posts
    This was beautiful thank you!

    I thought we had some pseudo science BS universe and reality being created just to get some good grades... LMFAO!

    Probably, and most likely, at least a few of us may have read about this before but it didn't register and then we "thought" about it as something we were coming out with lol

    I need to go through this again, also do you have any links i could read about it? It's truly fascinating for me


    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The theory that the universe would be curled up into itself isn't new, and is actually one of the many theories proposed for a unified field theory that would merge quantum mechanics and general relativity.

    The model of a curved universe, as you describe it, is called Brane Theory, and it is a variant of String Theory. Brane Theory proposes that the universe would indeed be slightly curved (beyond our current ability to measure any significant curvature), and that it must therefore be curved either in a concave way (i.e. a saddle-shaped brane) or a convex way (i.e. a spherical brane). It then also by definition follows that our universe would itself be a four-dimensional hologram as a delimiting membrane around a presumably five-dimensional hyperspace, which could itself then be only a membrane around a six-dimensional hyperspace, and so on.

    A very interesting thing to note is that the observable universe ─ currently calculated to be approximately 76 billion light-years across, and delineated by the visually impenetrable barrier of cosmic background radiation from the time of the Big Bang ─ is not the complete universe. The universe is still expanding, and it is actually doing so at an accelerating rate. This means that the edges of the observable universe are by now moving away from us at velocities greater than the speed of light ─ note: the speed of light is only the highest speed anything can attain inside of spacetime, but it does not pose any limitations of the speed by which spacetime itself can expand.

    Now, if the outer edges of the expanding universe are accelerating away from us at speeds greater than the speed of light, then it follows that any light/radiation coming our way from those regions of spacetime will never reach us. And in addition to that, the accelerated expansion of the universe also holds that there will eventually be a time when even the nearby galaxies are starting to move away from us at ever greater speeds, and eventually at speeds greater than the speed of light, so that when we look up at the night sky ─ which we would of course be doing from another planet than Earth, because Mercury, Venus, Earth and possibly Mars will be destroyed by the expansion of the sun in about a billion years from now ─ we won't be seeing any stars anymore. It'll be pitch black, and we would truly be feeling alone in the universe, because everything is so far away from us and moving away so fast that its light will never reach us. Any burgeoning society that would come into existence in the galaxy at that point in time would genuinely come to believe that the galaxy is all there is, and that there isn't anything else anymore beyond that. The galaxy would itself become the observable universe, surrounded by nothing but blackness.

    What's also interesting to note here is that this is actually the complete opposite of what happens beyond the event horizon of a black hole. Beyond the event horizon, the gravitational pull of the black hole is so strong that the escape velocity of the singularity at the core of the black hole becomes greater than the speed of light, which means that no light can ever be emanated from inside the event horizon of a black hole. Which is why they are termed black, of course, even though there definitely is light there, but that light is trapped by the infinite distortion of spacetime. (Note: The proposed Hawking radiation ─ which has so far never been observed, mind you ─ does not come from the inside of the black hole, but from virtual particle pairs created by the vacuum of space, whereby one half of the normally short-lived virtual particle pair falls inside the event horizon while the other one is able to escape and survive, whereas it would normally have been annihilated again by its anti-particle sibling within nanoseconds.)

    Either way, the interesting thing here is that the expansion of the universe as we perceive it is actually the exact opposite of what is going on inside a black hole, but with a similar result, namely that there is light ─ or more generically, microwave radiation ─ being emanated in our direction, but that we'll never see it. Light from beyond the event horizon of a black hole is simply following the trajectory of the infinitely curved-in spacetime, and light from beyond the cosmic background radiation horizon is too slow to reach us due to the faster-than-light acceleration of the expansion of the universe in those regions. So in a way, you could say that the universe is actually an inside-out black hole, or that a black hole is an inside-out universe.



    Also, with regard to time, there is still some contention within the scientific world on whether time existed when the Big Bang took place, or whether time is an emergent phenomenon of the Big Bang. Nevertheless, time is very real, and we also know from special relativity that the future is indeed ─ and I'm sorry for those who wish to believe that we have free will ─ effectively "written in stone". The future has already happened, even though we haven't reached it yet. And that is what brings us to the definition of time, i.e. time is a dimension along which everything is moving from event to event. And inside a black hole, spacetime breaks down. As such, once you pass the event horizon of a black hole, and as a precursor to the total breakdown of all dimensions, time becomes a spatial dimension. At that point, it is still a dimension that you cannot travel along in reverse ─ unlike with the normal spatial dimensions we experience outside of a black hole ─ because the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light, but it'll be a spatial dimension, rather than a temporal one.

    Given the similarity between the phenomenon of the spacetime distortion inside a black hole and the accelerated expansion of the universe at speeds greater than the speed of light, some theorists have therefore proposed that if you were to cross the boundary of the observable universe, time would similarly become a spatial dimension again. But that's just a theory, and for that matter, one of many about which there is no consensus yet. Anything of which we are certain regarding what lies beyond the observable segment of the universe is by definition determined mathematically only, and this in and of itself leaves the door open for multiple theories ─ even conflicting ones ─ so long as the math is sound and the model works.

    After all, that is why general relativity works at the macroscopic scale and why quantum mechanics works at the microscopic scale, while both theories are in contradiction to one another. Or to put it differently, they both work, but their contradiction means that neither is a complete model of the universe. Einstein was aware of this, and he continued working on a unified field theory until his death, but he never found the answer. And even today, almost sixty years later, we, too, still don't have that answer.


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Chris (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  7. #49
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 386 Posts
    If the universe is expanding, like a balloon would, then we are at the surface, right? And there's no possible way we could reach any point beyond ours since the globe keeps expanding, moving things away from us at a constant rate which we can't match, so it always look like we are about to reach a point, but that point remains at the same distance from us no matter how much we travel, right?

    So the wormhole thing would mean that we go inside the 'balloon' and then escape the expansion in some way by doing a narrow curve inside the ballon, exiting at the point we wanted to reach, rather than trying to travel through the ever expanding surface?

    What's your take on that?


    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The theory that the universe would be curled up into itself isn't new, and is actually one of the many theories proposed for a unified field theory that would merge quantum mechanics and general relativity.

    The model of a curved universe, as you describe it, is called Brane Theory, and it is a variant of String Theory. Brane Theory proposes that the universe would indeed be slightly curved (beyond our current ability to measure any significant curvature), and that it must therefore be curved either in a concave way (i.e. a saddle-shaped brane) or a convex way (i.e. a spherical brane). It then also by definition follows that our universe would itself be a four-dimensional hologram as a delimiting membrane around a presumably five-dimensional hyperspace, which could itself then be only a membrane around a six-dimensional hyperspace, and so on.

    A very interesting thing to note is that the observable universe ─ currently calculated to be approximately 76 billion light-years across, and delineated by the visually impenetrable barrier of cosmic background radiation from the time of the Big Bang ─ is not the complete universe. The universe is still expanding, and it is actually doing so at an accelerating rate. This means that the edges of the observable universe are by now moving away from us at velocities greater than the speed of light ─ note: the speed of light is only the highest speed anything can attain inside of spacetime, but it does not pose any limitations of the speed by which spacetime itself can expand.

    Now, if the outer edges of the expanding universe are accelerating away from us at speeds greater than the speed of light, then it follows that any light/radiation coming our way from those regions of spacetime will never reach us. And in addition to that, the accelerated expansion of the universe also holds that there will eventually be a time when even the nearby galaxies are starting to move away from us at ever greater speeds, and eventually at speeds greater than the speed of light, so that when we look up at the night sky ─ which we would of course be doing from another planet than Earth, because Mercury, Venus, Earth and possibly Mars will be destroyed by the expansion of the sun in about a billion years from now ─ we won't be seeing any stars anymore. It'll be pitch black, and we would truly be feeling alone in the universe, because everything is so far away from us and moving away so fast that its light will never reach us. Any burgeoning society that would come into existence in the galaxy at that point in time would genuinely come to believe that the galaxy is all there is, and that there isn't anything else anymore beyond that. The galaxy would itself become the observable universe, surrounded by nothing but blackness.

    What's also interesting to note here is that this is actually the complete opposite of what happens beyond the event horizon of a black hole. Beyond the event horizon, the gravitational pull of the black hole is so strong that the escape velocity of the singularity at the core of the black hole becomes greater than the speed of light, which means that no light can ever be emanated from inside the event horizon of a black hole. Which is why they are termed black, of course, even though there definitely is light there, but that light is trapped by the infinite distortion of spacetime. (Note: The proposed Hawking radiation ─ which has so far never been observed, mind you ─ does not come from the inside of the black hole, but from virtual particle pairs created by the vacuum of space, whereby one half of the normally short-lived virtual particle pair falls inside the event horizon while the other one is able to escape and survive, whereas it would normally have been annihilated again by its anti-particle sibling within nanoseconds.)

    Either way, the interesting thing here is that the expansion of the universe as we perceive it is actually the exact opposite of what is going on inside a black hole, but with a similar result, namely that there is light ─ or more generically, microwave radiation ─ being emanated in our direction, but that we'll never see it. Light from beyond the event horizon of a black hole is simply following the trajectory of the infinitely curved-in spacetime, and light from beyond the cosmic background radiation horizon is too slow to reach us due to the faster-than-light acceleration of the expansion of the universe in those regions. So in a way, you could say that the universe is actually an inside-out black hole, or that a black hole is an inside-out universe.



    Also, with regard to time, there is still some contention within the scientific world on whether time existed when the Big Bang took place, or whether time is an emergent phenomenon of the Big Bang. Nevertheless, time is very real, and we also know from special relativity that the future is indeed ─ and I'm sorry for those who wish to believe that we have free will ─ effectively "written in stone". The future has already happened, even though we haven't reached it yet. And that is what brings us to the definition of time, i.e. time is a dimension along which everything is moving from event to event. And inside a black hole, spacetime breaks down. As such, once you pass the event horizon of a black hole, and as a precursor to the total breakdown of all dimensions, time becomes a spatial dimension. At that point, it is still a dimension that you cannot travel along in reverse ─ unlike with the normal spatial dimensions we experience outside of a black hole ─ because the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light, but it'll be a spatial dimension, rather than a temporal one.

    Given the similarity between the phenomenon of the spacetime distortion inside a black hole and the accelerated expansion of the universe at speeds greater than the speed of light, some theorists have therefore proposed that if you were to cross the boundary of the observable universe, time would similarly become a spatial dimension again. But that's just a theory, and for that matter, one of many about which there is no consensus yet. Anything of which we are certain regarding what lies beyond the observable segment of the universe is by definition determined mathematically only, and this in and of itself leaves the door open for multiple theories ─ even conflicting ones ─ so long as the math is sound and the model works.

    After all, that is why general relativity works at the macroscopic scale and why quantum mechanics works at the microscopic scale, while both theories are in contradiction to one another. Or to put it differently, they both work, but their contradiction means that neither is a complete model of the universe. Einstein was aware of this, and he continued working on a unified field theory until his death, but he never found the answer. And even today, almost sixty years later, we, too, still don't have that answer.


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Chris (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  9. #50
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,117 Times in 1,458 Posts
    If you're interested in the pagan / polytheistic perspective on monotheism, this is a great little cartoon summary

    http://www.serpentinegrove.com/The_Other_People.htm

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Malisa (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  11. #51
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 386 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    If you're interested in the pagan / polytheistic perspective on monotheism, this is a great little cartoon summary

    http://www.serpentinegrove.com/The_Other_People.htm
    Yeah but did they considered this particular issue?


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtlR_AFOEBY

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  13. #52
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    3,639
    Thanked 7,117 Times in 1,458 Posts
    The above post from Aragorn brings up some interesting points.

    I'm not sure we can really draw a distinction between spatial and temporal dimensions, but I guess it is conceptually useful. The way I see it, we are three-dimensional and time is simply how we perceive change in the fourth dimension, which is why we are pretty helpless when it comes to the pace of change (the speed of the flow of time) or its direction (we can only observe change in one direction, we can't travel back once the change has occurred).

    This would be akin, to a two-dimensional being observing a globe going through their own reality. They would see an ever-expanding circle, which would then start to shrink and eventually disappear. Physicists in this 2D reality would eventually figure out that this was a 3-dimensional object that had dissected their own reality, but it would be hard to imagine for an ordinary person what a third dimension might look like.

    A useful tool in imagining further dimensions for us dimensionally challenged 3D-ers, would be to imagine 3 further dimensions of time, instead of merely space. In this 3-dimensional temporal construct, a being made of 3 spatial dimensions, such as us, would be able to move along freely. Timelines would appear as one-dimensional lines, perhaps even loops. It would be possible to enter a timeline at any point, to change timelines that run parallel to each other, to predict what would happen in the future, to appear and disappear out of thin air at a particular point in the timeline and of course, from the perspective of lower dimensional beings, you would be immortal and pretty much omniscient.

    This is I believe the point where myth and science meet. I mentioned Michio Kaku's work on string theory before and his description of higher-dimensional beings, which largely match what I have described above. That is also very similar to the characteristics of gods in ancient myths and dare I say what I have personally observed in my interactions with them.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Malisa (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  15. #53
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,382
    Thanks
    74,970
    Thanked 69,125 Times in 16,379 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    I need to go through this again, also do you have any links i could read about it? It's truly fascinating for me
    There is a link to the Wikipedia article in my first paragraph, but I became familiar with it ─ beyond my earlier thought experiments, just like yours ─ when I read Stephen Hawking's book "The Universe in a Nutshell" ─ which I've read twice from start to finish, and which took me several hours and pauses to let things sink in.

    There's a list of related books and articles at the link above, and below is a 43-minute presentation by Michio Kaku ─ it has close captions in case you like reading better than listening, although I wouldn't trust Google's speech-to-text software.







    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    If the universe is expanding, like a balloon would, then we are at the surface, right? And there's no possible way we could reach any point beyond ours since the globe keeps expanding, moving things away from us at a constant rate which we can't match, so it always look like we are about to reach a point, but that point remains at the same distance from us no matter how much we travel, right?
    All correct, yes.

    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    So the wormhole thing would mean that we go inside the 'balloon' and then escape the expansion in some way by doing a narrow curve inside the ballon, exiting at the point we wanted to reach, rather than trying to travel through the ever expanding surface?

    What's your take on that?
    Correct again. Even though wormholes are so far still only theoretical objects and have as such never been physically detected, considering that we are living in an environment with (to us) three physical dimensions ─ as opposed to the two-dimensional surface of a balloon or the skin of an apple ─ a wormhole would not appear to us as a circular object, but as a spherical one. This was also how it was depicted in Christopher Nolan's movie "Interstellar" ─ which had theoretical physicist Kip Thorne as scientific advisor and executive producer ─ and with what we know about black holes so far, it is not unthinkable that (at least some) black holes might in fact be wormholes, leading either to another point in spacetime, or perhaps even to another universe altogether.





    I actually even found it puzzling that in spite of the fact that wormholes were already being spoken about as theoretical objects by Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen ─ they were even called "an Einstein-Rosen bridge" ─ nobody seemed to consider that if such a tunnel were to exist, there would also have to be a medium that the tunnel would be intersecting, and thus, a hyperspace with at least one extra dimension. And yet it took them as long as until Brane Theory was proposed as a special variation on String Theory, itself still a fairly contested theoretical model of a Unified Field Theory.

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Malisa (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  17. #54
    Super Moderator Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th January 2015
    Location
    Just here
    Posts
    3,603
    Thanks
    20,439
    Thanked 16,845 Times in 3,608 Posts

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021)

  19. #55
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,340
    Thanks
    27,473
    Thanked 33,342 Times in 8,240 Posts
    hmmm, here's what I remember, everyone here can try to put it all together, if, in fact, it makes any sense.

    Black holes: The Schwarzschild radius is the 'information' analog of everything that is swallowed up by it. In other words, all the components contained on the 'surface' of a black hole are theoretically composable back into the swallowed information.

    There is also an analog of the observable universe in that the surface geometrical components are a reflection of all the inner spacetime components. Hence, a 'simulation' exists on the surface, i.e. a universe supported by the matrix of spacetime. Say what!?

    The crucial point is that the 'empty' bubble and the physical universe are equivalent in mathematical calculations. Though one view, perhaps a predominant one is that the inner portion represents one less dimension. It is manifested differently when experiencing from a higher dimension than when observed from the lower dimension. So, if one imagines a two-dimensional space crossed by a 3-dimensional object the 3-dimensional object is not subject to the limitations of the 2-dimensional spacetime. The result manifesting as a jump from one 3-D point to another.

    Not a very coherent opinion but based on scientific theory. Quantum physics and spacetime are incoherent unless one is a theoretical physicist and in most cases maybe not even then.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  21. #56
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    8,340
    Thanks
    27,473
    Thanked 33,342 Times in 8,240 Posts
    There is one caveat to the Black Hole analogy: Anything entering and exiting will manifest in a different Universe and there is no coming back home.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  23. #57
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,382
    Thanks
    74,970
    Thanked 69,125 Times in 16,379 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    There is one caveat to the Black Hole analogy: Anything entering and exiting will manifest in a different Universe and there is no coming back home.
    Well, even if (some) black holes were actual wormhole entrances, then there's still no guarantee that one would survive the journey. The difference in gravity between the altitude at the event horizon and the singularity inside is so extreme that anything passing beyond the event horizon would become spaghettified ─ and that's the actual term scientists themselves use.

    In order to explain this better, let's just imagine ourselves standing upright here on the surface of Earth. Even here on the third rock from the sun, the amount of gravitational pull you experience at the level of your head is lower than the amount of gravitational pull you experience at your feet. This is actually measurable, and there is even a difference in time dilation ─ if you stand upright, then your head will age slower than your feet. But of course, the difference is ridiculously minute.

    Now, inside the Schwarzschild radius ─ i.e. beyond the event horizon ─ of a black hole, it's a whole other story. The altitude-related difference in gravitational pull there is so extreme that if you were to fall into a black hole feet first, then gravity would be stretching you and ripping you apart lengthwise. So even if black holes were wormhole entrances, then you'd probably only make it out the other side as a single strand of subatomic particles.

    One interesting theory I've heard recently is that the Big Bang would actually have worked in two directions, creating both this universe and an opposite anti-universe, where from our perspective here, everything would be made of antimatter and time would be running backwards, although it would be running forwards for anyone native to said anti-universe, and it would be expanding in anti-time just like our universe is expanding in time.

    It's an interesting theory ─ one that I myself also held for a while when I was about 13-14 years old, even though I did not think of time in the anti-universe as running in reverse with regard to time here ─ for the explanation as to why, if matter and antimatter were created in equal amounts during the Big Bang, the observable universe now appears to primarily lean toward matter. As you all probably know, antimatter is extremely short-lived in the universe, because as soon as it comes into contact with matter, the two will annihilate in a discharge of electromagnetic energy. Antimatter can be created ─ and is effectively being created (in extremely small quantities) by the Large Hadron Collider all the time ─ but it is very difficult to contain, requiring very strong magnetic fields to trap and isolate the antimatter particles.

    The theory of the anti-universe was espoused by only one person on a panel of four physicists on the subject as to why there is more matter in the observable universe than antimatter. The other scientists either hadn't heard of this theory yet or believed it was nonsense.

    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  25. #58
    Senior Member United States
    Join Date
    6th October 2019
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 359 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by xShadowSx View Post
    I have been to the 5th dimension and I have access to the 4th. I understand
    ascension because of this, my knowledge is vast. Ask me anything and remember
    the deeper and more intricate the question, the answer can be as well.
    Attachment 2550
    Do you have any beliefs that most people would disagree with?

    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Hi SourceTruth kun, why are you reading this thread, just now somehow, out of nowhere? I thought you had left the forum long ago...
    I haven't forgotten.

    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm getting a strong Quartz Crystal vibe here...
    I'm not sure how much you understand what kind of vibe you are talking about.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  27. #59
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    16,382
    Thanks
    74,970
    Thanked 69,125 Times in 16,379 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm getting a strong Quartz Crystal vibe here...
    I'm not sure how much you understand what kind of vibe you are talking about.
    I'm talking of the cult-like indoctrination and brainwashing behind the ─ shall we say ─ "proposed theory" and the way it is being presented.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (19th May 2021), Dreamtimer (19th May 2021), Elen (20th May 2021), Wind (19th May 2021)

  29. #60
    Senior Member Malisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th October 2019
    Location
    Ronin
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 386 Posts
    Yes but why did you login at that specific time and came to read this specific thread, that was the question, not if you had forgotten TOT

    Another interesting question for you

    xShadowSx said, while in some kind of drunk state or whatever, mental trip or whatnot

    don't know but if I am the One Infinite Creator then I am the embodiment of sadness, no, I am the embodiment of every soul on planet earth. What you feel is their separation from me. But I know you, why should I feel this way? Because my child, that is love.
    I thought you where "The one" The creator of this reality, I AM and all that

    But here
    Everyone is an aspect of infinity seeing itself like a reflection. You exist and our conversation exists because the Creator is looking through each of our eyes to see the reflection and gain more of what I AM. That everyone and everything is seeing(Creator see's through our eyes)more of what I AM and what I AM not to determine what I AM in retrospect of itself
    I mean i understand, i have also got very drunk at times, and i tried peyote a few times, everyone is I AM at the right time, right? So, how do you reconcile that now there are two "The One" and two "I AM" person on this same reality?

    Are you stepping down as the source of the creation on this reality? If so, it looks like you are leaving someone very incapable of handling the day to day tasks of creation, i would suggest you reconsider this aspect of The One to be in charge, truly

    There does seem to be some kind of conundrum going on here...

    Any words?

    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Do you have any beliefs that most people would disagree with?



    I haven't forgotten.



    I'm not sure how much you understand what kind of vibe you are talking about.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (25th May 2021), BeastOfBologna (25th May 2021), Dreamtimer (25th May 2021), Wind (25th May 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •