Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3 Monkey Biden N TOT

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    A new conservative party is under consideration right now.

In the US more folks are registered as Independent.

That isn't even really a party. It's more a statement.

How many parties do we have?

Right now, it's in flux.

Here are some links to articles about Republicans exploring forming a new party. That would make two parties on the right to far right, and the Democrat party for everyone center and beyond.

Which is most of America.

And which is why the loser Republicans have to start suppressing the vote. They have to jury-rig the system to win anymore.

And have fake, useless, taxpayer-dollar-wasting recounts so they can go through the motions while they pretend there's a boogeyman out to take away...something.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Elen (16th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th May 2021), Wind (15th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    It's a party for everyone Aianawa
    Lol , some Ironeeeeee in that BOBNAP

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    A new conservative party is under consideration right now.

In the US more folks are registered as Independent.

That isn't even really a party. It's more a statement.

How many parties do we have?

Right now, it's in flux.

Here are some links to articles about Republicans exploring forming a new party. That would make two parties on the right to far right, and the Democrat party for everyone center and beyond.

Which is most of America.

And which is why the loser Republicans have to start suppressing the vote. They have to jury-rig the system to win anymore.

And have fake, useless, taxpayer-dollar-wasting recounts so they can go through the motions while they pretend there's a boogeyman out to take away...something.
    You do not see that movie ?, DT the two party division is for the sheep as such to follow along, create finger pointing etc and they/putrids/pedo creators/etc stay well ahead organising the narrative, not just daily but decadely n more, our movie is so so exciting atm due to amazing acting, the amount of people going NO NO NO all is well, nothing going on, nothing is rigged. To say you think for yourself and in same sentence say that political party are bad n mine is good, when it is a one party system crashing fast atm, do most other members here also believe so ?.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th May 2021), Wind (16th May 2021)

Thanks
    The two party division is already over, Aianawa. It's done. The Republican party will either implode, shrink to half its size, or actually succeed in overturning the government in which case we'll be like Russia and China.

Only one party.

Anyone who wants money or a job must be in the party.

It will always win 100% of the vote.

The 'resistance' will be disappeared.

(how many people in China were murdered during its revolution?)

I'm not exactly sure what your fantasy is, Aianawa, but I am quite sure it's not one that I want to see unfold. You seem to like the authoritarian types.

Not my jam.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2022), Elen (20th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2021), Wind (16th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Wow how does moi go about explaining the obvious to many here regards Biden etc, maybe many here can tell me how amazing or not mr joe demented ----file easiest to see strings puppet biden is doing ?, before i give an unwanted likely point of view.

Seen no how amazing or good threads regards biden lol nor any bad ( because it be so obvious ? ) so felt to get things started, lets all play nice please, we all have lots to learn as i cannot think of one election promise kept except revoke everything Trump and Trump has stayed out of headlines and given joe all the space needed lol.
    Well biden has my tick of approval , how much longer can USA keep up the charade ? before drastic change happens ? or do we in the outside world join biden and friends, hold hands and build back to normal ?, gosh is that a choice still ?, please dear USAian members let me know are your family and friends also seeing him shake hands with thin air, refuse any fiscal responsibility, be harder to understand than Aianawheezey ?, or will ww4 begin ?.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The two party division is already over, Aianawa. It's done. The Republican party will either implode, shrink to half its size, or actually succeed in overturning the government in which case we'll be like Russia and China.

Only one party.

Anyone who wants money or a job must be in the party.

It will always win 100% of the vote.

The 'resistance' will be disappeared.

(how many people in China were murdered during its revolution?)

I'm not exactly sure what your fantasy is, Aianawa, but I am quite sure it's not one that I want to see unfold. You seem to like the authoritarian types.

Not my jam.
    Seeing this your post from last year for first time just now DT, that you comprehend there is only one party nowadays is interesting or have you changed your mind a year later ?.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Well biden has my tick of approval , how much longer can USA keep up the charade ? before drastic change happens ? or do we in the outside world join biden and friends, hold hands and build back to normal ?, gosh is that a choice still ?, please dear USAian members let me know are your family and friends also seeing him shake hands with thin air, refuse any fiscal responsibility, be harder to understand than Aianawheezey ?, or will ww4 begin ?.

Seeing this your post from last year for first time just now DT, that you comprehend there is only one party nowadays is interesting or have you changed your mind a year later ?.
    What, we're in for a while now and he hasn't tried to buy Ukraine or sell to Putin or bomb Mexico. 80 years old and still listening to his advisors so he isn't deaf or dumb, his vision might be ailing a bit, his speech problems have remained consistent for 50 years so I'd say he'll make it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Make it ?, to what ? end of term ?.

Thanks
    Make it ?, to what ? end of term ?.
    yes, it has been speculated that he is willing to go another term, but that strikes me as a bad idea.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    You feel he is doing a good job listening to his advisers, 1 or 2 things have gone very badly, well a few trainwrecks really, that was his advisors faults ?.

Thanks
    There are two parties. You can register for one or the other. You might not be able to vote in primaries if you're not registered for that party. Folks in America very much see two parties and very much talk about taking sides.

If a person wants to see the two parties as the same, a person can do that. And the reality remains that the one party wants to just get rid of the other. And then it's not a Constitutional Republic anymore. It's just a shit-show.

We're losing the protection of legal precedent now. When laws aren't recognized as settled, rights are quickly lost. The distinction between the two parties is becoming more acute these days rather than less.

The real question is whether the R party can manage to take away/throw away/ delegitimize enough votes and registrations to keep 'winning' when they lose. Of course now, their new tactic is to just claim something is fake and needs an audit or recount or some bogus crap.

It's weird to me that anyone would want to see this happen.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Ok so if both were manipulated by same puppeteers, it is a shit show, appears that is the state of affairs atm yes ?.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Ok so if both were manipulated by same puppeteers, it is a shit show, appears that is the state of affairs atm yes ?.
    The BIG difference is only one side is willing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2022)

Thanks
    Bullpoo BNP bull poo, media smashed Trump every day 24/7, biden it is easier from observation to ignore for them but they still have to cover the train wreck imo, so both are willing, both are reportedly hopeless and making huge misstakes, both corrupt etc etc.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2022)

Thanks
    The twain are not the same at all. Because one still wants to be in the Constitutional Republic. The other doesn't.

The other wants to revert to Christian Nationalism/Fascism.

The other is trying to overturn elections.

The other lied repeatedly under oath. A party of open oath-breakers.

The other passes laws of vigilante justice to pit American against American.

The other cites Popes from the 1600's, before the nation was even formed, to justify prosecuting women over pregnancies.

The other doesn't believe in legal precedent, leaving our freedoms hanging in the wind.

The other lies about the Constitution, in particular the Bill of Rights.

If you think the twain are the same, you're still in the twentieth century.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th June 2022)