Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 Monkey Biden N TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Nope BOBNAP, everything to do with it, if you were able to listen to whole John Lash vid, you would have heard some amazing data regards the 4am narrative and it's now slow demise, Mandella n all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (9th May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    The awful-est conspiracy conspiracy I have seen is the one the weirdos at the other forum have 42 pages of now, that purpose of trying to get people to mask up is nefarious and apparently to cause general “fear”....um, so libs can control us more or something?

It’s psychotic. And/or aianawa-esque. Impossible to imagine why people have such bizarre thoughts/ideas
    42 pages on the control conspiracy of masks? Oh my Gaia.

People are addicted to the stimulation of their amygdala. They've become addicts. They need the constant refreshing of fear and anger to keep their head of steam. It's become a vicious cycle, imo.

And their brains are caught in a viscous mess. Self-made grey goo.

Who needs conspiracies when people are so easily swayed to believe mask nonsense? It's a group-think, co-dependent thing, imo.

It's just more of the hate/fear factory. There has to be a boogeyman. It's the Dems and Libs. There has to be a hero. (they picked an anti-hero). There has to be a martyr. It's them.

They're special. They have the inside info. They know what the normies, sheeple, whatever epithet you want, don't know because they're 'captured by the media', yada, yada, yada.

So they're up on a pedestal, they're a special group, and they have to keep adding fuel to the fire to keep their fear centers stimulated.

That's how I see it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2021), Elen (12th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (11th May 2021), Wind (11th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Been hearing there be people in the USA who have not left their house for over a year, they sit n watch the 4am news 24/7, gotta be an urban ledgent yeah ?.
    Yeah, but 4am occurs once a day, how do you watch it for 24 hours?
    I'm thinking this is a stupid idea asking, but fuck it, let's find out................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2021), Aragorn (13th May 2021), Dreamtimer (14th May 2021), Elen (14th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th May 2021), Wind (13th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Must be some special nuggetry.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2021), Aragorn (13th May 2021), Dreamtimer (14th May 2021), Elen (14th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th May 2021)

Thanks
    I'm thinking this is a stupid idea asking, but fuck it, let's find out................
    Some years ago a univercity ( iirc in Sweden or Switzerland ) did a big study as such on who was at the top of the food chain business wise, results were taken rite across the board, shares, investments, ownership/s etc, surprisingly 6 corparations were at the top of it all ( over 93 % ) and soon after Vancorp-se was found to be the ONE, above them all, few years later the media was also studied to see ownership etc on a finer scale, this and other studies since have given the 4AM narrative, as they create the narrative future and now, it goes out world wide, radio, msn, papers etc, would love to go into this even further but as you may have noticed lately, things like this are not wished to be and i am on a wee thin line.

I am luckey Nugget giver, an X partner sat me down and showed me how the international news was prepped and done and then on a more local scale, been decades this. I called her nuts then apoligised a few weeks later, she laughed both times, i chuckle telling you this because if you believe there is a 4AM narrative your nuggets need polishing lol.

The X did this about 15 years ago, so as far as i have watched so far, it has not changed in 15 years.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021), Lord Sidious (14th May 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Seriously! That is funny Lord Sidious.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2021), Dreamtimer (14th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021), Lord Sidious (14th May 2021), Wind (14th May 2021)

Thanks
    Indeed Elen, and that 4AM narrative goes round the world till next 4AM.

Googling 4AM narrative i was surprised to find this on first page > https://thearthuriananswer.com/2020/06/10/qanon-predicted-death-of-john-perry-barlow-friend-of-snowden-and-jfk-jr-writer-of-grateful-dead-lyrics-his-connections-to-snowden-and-how-theyve-conned-america/

Plus this on page two > https://medium.com/@wesleyadouglas/how-the-cia-controls-the-media-narrative-47eb050e6da5

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th May 2021), Elen (14th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The only way a controlled narrative works is if people buy into it. It's existence means nothing on its own.

A great number of folks are not even watching the narratives. They're listening to the voices in their heads. They've become armchair quarterbacks who know better than any expert.

Who needs a 4am narrative when folks won't and don't listen to any experts?

If people are still trying to do the 4am thing, then they're probably farting into the wind.

No offense, Wind.

It doesn't seem like something to even waste time thinking about.

Especially as a person who thinks for myself.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Aragorn (14th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021), Wind (14th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The only way a controlled narrative works is if people buy into it. It's existence means nothing on its own.

A great number of folks are not even watching the narratives. They're listening to the voices in their heads. They've become armchair quarterbacks who know better than any expert.

If people are still trying to do the 4am thing, then they're probably farting into the wind.

No offense, Wind.

Here's something I learned some time ago: People support for political office those that they feel are their peers in some form or fashion. That might seem counter-intuitive but it's true:

Examples: If you ask the average baseball player if they could play professionally, a high percentage of them will say yes, they have no frame of reference to recognize the reality.
    If you ask the average voter if they could serve as President of the United States the answer is the same and for the same reason as above.

The typical moron will favor the uncommon moron because they are so much alike! Hooah! I think there is an actual term for that nowadays.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Aragorn (14th May 2021), Wind (14th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Here's something I learned some time ago: People support for political office those that they feel are their peers in some form or fashion. That might seem counter-intuitive but it's true:

Examples: If you ask the average baseball player if they could play professionally, a high percentage of them will say yes, they have no frame of reference to recognize the reality.
    If you ask the average voter if they could serve as President of the United States the answer is the same and for the same reason as above.

The typical moron will favor the uncommon moron because they are so much alike! Hooah! I think there is an actual term for that nowadays.
    That's what populism is all about. The person running for office presents him-/herself as a man/woman of the people ─ someone whom the common man/woman in the street can identify with, and whom they believe understands them and will serve their interests.

On the other hand, populism is in and of itself also a reaction to something less-than-ideal, namely the fact that the established political elite are so far removed from the interests of the common man and even from society at large that the common man has lost his faith in their intentions.

And sadly enough, this loss of faith is most often justified. I'm not talking of the corona pandemic now, or how the governments of the world have handled (and are still handling) things, but I am talking of career politicians serving their own interests ─ most notably, their careers and the perks that come with it ─ and those of the professional lobbyists, instead of applying real ethics in their policy and putting themselves at the service of society.

And even if they were to put themselves at the service of society at large, then that still doesn't guarantee that they'd be the wise intellectuals they would like the population to believe they are. Just because one wears a suit and tie does not make one a smarter or better person. Just look at Donald Trump. Or Boris Johnson. Or Vladimir Putin. Or for that matter, all the hypocrites who go to church on Sunday and who ─ to paraphrase the late Ambrose Bierce ─ "faithfully adhere to the teachings of Jesus Christ insofar as they are not in conflict with a life of sin."
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021), Wind (14th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's what populism is all about. "faithfully adhere to the teachings of Jesus insofar as they are not in conflict with a life of sin."
    lol, Only too true ... Ambrose Bierce isn't that the guy that went for a walk and was never heard from again?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    lol, Only too true ... Ambrose Bierce isn't that the guy that went for a walk and was never heard from again?
    Well, he went for more than just a walk. He left the US in order to join Pancho Villa's troops in the Mexican civil war, and that's when he was never heard from again.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021), Wind (14th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, he went for more than just a walk. He left the US in order to join Pancho Villa's troops in the Mexican civil war, and that's when he was never heard from again.
    I never heard that part of the story ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

No offense, Wind.

Okay, is there a one party political party or two in USA ?, answer is very very simple and matters not nowadays.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th May 2021), Wind (15th May 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay, is there a one party political party or two in USA ?, answer is very very simple and matters not nowadays.
    It's a party for everyone Aianawa

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021)