Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Fraud

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

Vaccine Fraud

Always when there is an outbreak of some illness, the 'vaccine avoiders' are to blame. Big Pharma order their PR* agencies onto mainstream media and do a hatchet job on demonising them, pitting family against family.

And they do the whole shebang; the media is strategically booked using tightly controlled demographics, across radio, print, TV, web and also the message is interwoven into sit com story plots.

Big Pharma is big business and they don't want critical thinking upstarts to play around with their bottom line, so they use their dollars at the first sign of trouble.

Keep this little gem up your sleeve:

http://www.naturalnews.com/042864_me...fic_fraud.html

*I should know, I used to work in this industry. Seen it all folks.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Altaira (20th February 2015), BabaRa (13th November 2013), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), dianna (13th November 2013), Frances (13th November 2013), Melidae (13th November 2013), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    There ya go, Big Pharma in a nutshell....

[url]http://www.counterthink.com/Million_Dollar_Woman.asp[/url

Edit: Oh, now why didn't that work? The link that is...

Lol....Twirled one, can you help me out here?:spinning:
    Last edited by Sooz, 13th November 2013 at 09:13.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Altaira (20th February 2015), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), Melidae (13th November 2013), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Trying this cartoon again:

http://www.counterthink.com/Million_Dollar_Woman.asp

Yay!

Credit: Mike Adams of Natural News
    Last edited by Sooz, 13th November 2013 at 09:58.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Altaira (20th February 2015), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), Melidae (13th November 2013), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Always when there is an outbreak of some illness, the 'vaccine avoiders' are to blame. Big Pharma order their PR* agencies onto mainstream media and do a hatchet job on demonising them, pitting family against family.

And they do the whole shebang; the media is strategically booked using tightly controlled demographics, across radio, print, TV, web and also the message is interwoven into sit com story plots.

Big Pharma is big business and they don't want critical thinking upstarts to play around with their bottom line, so they use their dollars at the first sign of trouble.

Keep this little gem up your sleeve:

http://www.naturalnews.com/042864_me...fic_fraud.html

*I should know, I used to work in this industry. Seen it all folks.
    When you worked in the industry Sooz was vaccination compulsory for workers?

For everyone - - is there anyone on the forum who's never been vaccinated and if so have they had the major illnesses that the majority of us have been vaccinated against?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Altaira (20th February 2015), BabaRa (13th November 2013), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), Melidae (13th November 2013), Sooz (14th November 2013), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    There ya go, Big Pharma in a nutshell....

[url]http://www.counterthink.com/Million_Dollar_Woman.asp[/url

Edit: Oh, now why didn't that work? The link that is...

Lol....Twirled one, can you help me out here?:spinning:
    You have deleted the square bracket that should be after [/url thats why it doesn't show.

You can actually embed images like that on the forum quite easily (once you get the hang of it, have a go on the sandbox thread http://jandeane81.com/threads/90-Sandbox-Thread/page5?highlight=sandbox+thread )

All you have to do is right click over the desired image, a grey box will appear with various options, you want copy image location (it may say copy image address in your browser), left click on that.

Then here on TOT you will see an icon with a tree in it next to the video one, if you hover your cursor over it the words "insert image" appear, click on that & then right click & then left click "paste", click "OK" and the image will appear when you post your reply.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), Sooz (14th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    I can see how the profit-driven model of the U.S. may have crippled the effectiveness of caring medicine, but I have to say that before the polio vaccine was widely distributed (I was born in the U.K.) my late father was a victim of polio and it was my mother who nursed him back to health. And he was fortunate enough to be young enough and strong enough not to have been affected acutely enough that he would have to spend the rest of his life on a ventilator.

My own belief is that vaccines can help, if the science is honest as pointed out in the first article. Otherwise, we risk ending up in a similar situation to Baron Harkonnen of "Dune" with a physician lovingly tending our diseases for a lifetime.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), BabaRa (13th November 2013), Calabash (13th November 2013), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), Melidae (13th November 2013), Sooz (14th November 2013)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    In answer to your question Linda.
    I had an illness 2002. That illness made me entitled to the flu jab yearly. Which I received each year.
    I have not had the flu since but I have had the occasional viral attack.
    The attacks were not severe like the true flu, but made me realise that they would have been had I not had the jabs.
    Frances.

Think I misread your question Linda but I leave my reply just the same.
    Last edited by Frances, 13th November 2013 at 14:24.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), BabaRa (13th November 2013), Calabash (13th November 2013), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Melidae (13th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    I've been looking into vaccines for quite a while. A good place to start is with the book "Dr. Marys Monkey...or just watch the video...

Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI

Interesting articles can be found at http://polioforever.wordpress.com/...

“The Salk vaccine was a massive radiation experiment...

…that paved the way for a New Biology”

April 1955.

The desperately-awaited Salk IPV, which promised to end the polio epidemics sweeping the country, was announced with great fanfare on April 12, in the midst of Operation Teapot. http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Teapot.html Jonas Salk had made it known since 1952 that he believed he had the “right” formula. 1952 was the year with the most number of polio cases on record in the U.S. Only one year before, in January of ’51, the Nevada Proving Ground (NTS) was activated for testing, initiated by Project Ranger which sent radioactive plumes streaming over the northern half of the nation, leaving radioactive snow on the ground in places like Michigan and New York. Also in 1951, the cells of a particularly aggressive cancer, called HeLa, were taken from a dying patient and distributed for poliovirus vaccine research.

No one has ever officially told the public that polio in humans was a result of radiation. An even greater omission suggested by research is that the polio vaccines were conceived or promoted as “dual-purpose” cancer prevention. When the Salk IPV had been administered to roughly half of America’s youth population, the military launched its most ambitious and “dirty” atomic weapons tests, initiating the period of peak atmospheric fallout. But that is just an aspect of the 1950s and the Cold War. The greater Whole includes present-day vaccines, unprecendented emerging disease and the genetic engineering of plants, animals and people. Polio Forever is an effort to tell the Whole story.
    More info at http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/trag...virus-07172013..."Tragic Mistake Or Deliberate Plan? 30 Million People Injected with Mandatory Vaccination Containing Live SV40 Cancer Virus"

I have a few more links if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Melidae, 13th November 2013 at 14:29.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2015), BabaRa (13th November 2013), Calabash (13th November 2013), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), norman (8th September 2014), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    I can see how the profit-driven model of the U.S. may have crippled the effectiveness of caring medicine, but I have to say that before the polio vaccine was widely distributed (I was born in the U.K.) my late father was a victim of polio and it was my mother who nursed him back to health. And he was fortunate enough to be young enough and strong enough not to have been affected acutely enough that he would have to spend the rest of his life on a ventilator.

My own belief is that vaccines can help, if the science is honest as pointed out in the first article. Otherwise, we risk ending up in a similar situation to Baron Harkonnen of "Dune" with a physician lovingly tending our diseases for a lifetime.

You nailed it with: "If science is honest". I would add to that: If Pharma companies are honest. And I think we know the answer to that - money doesn't just "talk" to them, it shouts.

I have so many mixed feelings on this subject. I think the only 2 vaccinations I've ever gotten was for small pox when I was young and for polio when I was in high school. Nothing since. I'm now in my 70's. Never get the flu shot and never get the flu. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 9 when it comes to health (but not looks, darn it!!)

I hear what you're saying about polio, the vaccination seemed to wipe it out. When I mentioned that fact to a naturopathic doctor who is against vaccinations, she commented: Polio burned itself out, just as the Black Plague did and no vaccination for that!

I do know that when my son was around 2, (40 yrs ago) we gave him a chicken pox vaccination. He came down with a severe case of Herpes Simplex(in his mouth, ears, nose - poor kid was a mess and cried for weeks - and as you probably know once you get it, it remains in your system, so they say). Later, doing research on my own, I found out that anyone with an allergy to eggs, (which we didn't know my son had at the time, but we did know he was sensitive to many foods) should never get a chicken pox vaccination because they would possibly get Herpes. Why didn't my doctor know this, or if he did, why didn't he tell us.

I also know that the vaccines now being used have mercury in them, amongst other toxens. And we give our children in US something like 22 vaccines before the age of 2. What??? Many think that is related to the high Autism rates now, although doctors refute this.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (13th November 2013), Calz (13th November 2013), Cearna (9th September 2014), Frances (13th November 2013), KosmicKat (14th November 2013), Sooz (14th November 2013), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts

Vaccine Fraud.........It's Official !

The man who knows the statistics from all the research has become a whistle blower.

This Alex Jones Show from Sunday 7th Sep 2014 looks at the issue:

( go to the second Hour )

http://www.mixcloud.com/TheAlexJones...sep-07-sunday/

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Cearna (9th September 2014), Sooz (9th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    I've been looking into vaccines for quite a while. A good place to start is with the book "Dr. Marys Monkey...or just watch the video...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI

Interesting articles can be found at http://polioforever.wordpress.com/...

More info at http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/trag...virus-07172013..."Tragic Mistake Or Deliberate Plan? 30 Million People Injected with Mandatory Vaccination Containing Live SV40 Cancer Virus"

I have a few more links if anyone is interested.

BUMP !

Thank you Melidae. The Dr Mary's Monkey interview is fascinating.

To anyone who has not yet listened to it, I say find the time and listen, it's a big chunk of modern history gone wrong.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd April 2015), Melidae (12th September 2014), sandy (13th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So glad you took the time to watch the video, norman.

I started searching for anything to do with vaccines after my grandson (who is now 5-1/2 years old) received the MMR vaccine when he was an infant. He had been very alert, energetic and smart for his age until he received the vaccine. He became lethargic...dark circles under his eyes and his eyes seemed to change...a lot of the things he could do prior to the vaccine he could no longer do and had to relearn...and more. It broke my heart to witness such a sudden change in him. That's when I came across "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

A lot of information on the vaccine hoax has been removed from the internet in the last few years. Thank goodness for whistleblowers.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), KosmicKat (13th September 2014), norman (12th September 2014), Ria (20th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My brand new grandson noticeably took on a new facial 'look' as soon as he had his first "jab".

I'd already tried to get his mum to check out the vaccination issue but she blanked me about it and I didn't push it further.

I have to report that, so far, my grandson seems to be developing well and no one is sensing anything bad about that "shift" I noticed at the time.

Bottom line IS: as long as he's doing well I have to shut up about these things. As I obviously prefer that he IS doing well, I'm having to get my head around the idea that 'normal' people want me to be positive, not negative. If no one was ever damaged by vaccination that would make perfect sense to me. But, a lot of people obviously ARE damaged by it, so there's a balancing act to be made out of keeping family matters liquid and happy.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Melidae (12th September 2014), Ria (20th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hear you, norman. It's a balancing act between what you know and what they believe...and they are the parents...the final decision is theirs.

I would say my piece to my daughter and then keep quiet. I was not about to have an argument about it...it wasn't worth risking our close relationship over. My grandson is doing very well in kindergarten, laughs often, loves much, and is a bundle of energy...no obvious long term effects so far.

I was quite surprised when my daughter told me she fought the requirement for him to have certain vaccines before entering kindergarten. I gave her the 'raised eyebrow' and she just grinned...."I do my research, too." Quite a turn around. Love it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), KosmicKat (13th September 2014), norman (13th September 2014), Ria (20th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Infowars report on vaccination lies:

Last edited by norman, 20th February 2015 at 01:58.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), Cearna (24th April 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Sooz (22nd April 2015)