Thread: Darcy Weir, Jim Goodall, Stephen Bassett, and Gary King on Crop Circle Realities UFOs & More

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Darcy Weir, Jim Goodall, Stephen Bassett, and Gary King on Crop Circle Realities UFOs & More

Streamed live on 13 Apr 2021

Darcy Weir, joined by Jim Goodall, Stephen Bassett, and Gary King discuss the documentary "Crop Circle Realities", UFOs, Ben Rich, Area 51 and much more!

Darcy Weir is an independent documentary filmmaker from Canada, trained as a video editor, writer, director and producer in university and technical college, he has chosen to work on some of the more fascinating subjects that are discussed today.
    Recently he completed a new documentary based on the theory that Relic Hominids like Sasquatch live in deep wilderness all around the world. Darcy’s film also cover UFO’s UFO disclosure and Crop Circles. He also published a remastered version of an earlier film about Phil Schneider, underground bases and secret space. His most recent film out this month is “Crop Circle Realities”.

Stephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group (PRG) founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind extraterrestrial related phenomena. He has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of "Disclosure" - the formal confirmation by heads of state of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. He has given over 1200 radio and television interviews and PRG's advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media including being featured on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times.

In 2013 PRG organized a "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" at the National Press Club in Washington. In November of 2014 PRG launched a two year political initiatives out of Washington, DC that injected the ET issue into the 2016 presidential campaign. PRG recently launched a new exopolitical podcast out of Washington, DC - the DisclosureWire - based in the National Press Building two blocks from the White House.

GARY KING: A former Lawyer, who once run a private detective agency in London, Gary King first encountered the crop circles in 1997. He was immediately captivated by the sheer scale and beauty of the designs, together with the enigmatic mystery behind how they are formed. This initial encounter completely changed his life. With an overwhelming urge to know more, he quit his career and dedicated himself to the task of trying to understand everything he could about the phenomenon. Ten years later, on the 7th July 2007, he was to become one of three witnesses to what has become known as the “777 event”, where a huge crop circle formed in front of them during the night. Since then, he has lectured widely, both nationally and internationally, and has appeared in numerous TV news and documentary shows worldwide. He recently wrote a 16 episode series of documentaries for Gaia TV, together with a forthcoming 2 hour special on crop circles, which will air on the History channel in March.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2021), Dreamtimer (16th April 2021), Elen (15th April 2021), Kathy (29th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Streamed live on 13 Apr 2021

Darcy Weir, joined by Jim Goodall, Stephen Bassett, and Gary King discuss the documentary "Crop Circle Realities", UFOs, Ben Rich, Area 51 and much more!

Darcy Weir is an independent documentary filmmaker from Canada, trained as a video editor, writer, director and producer in university and technical college, he has chosen to work on some of the more fascinating subjects that are discussed today.
    Recently he completed a new documentary based on the theory that Relic Hominids like Sasquatch live in deep wilderness all around the world. Darcy’s film also cover UFO’s UFO disclosure and Crop Circles. He also published a remastered version of an earlier film about Phil Schneider, underground bases and secret space. His most recent film out this month is “Crop Circle Realities”.

Stephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group (PRG) founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind extraterrestrial related phenomena. He has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of "Disclosure" - the formal confirmation by heads of state of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. He has given over 1200 radio and television interviews and PRG's advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media including being featured on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times.

In 2013 PRG organized a "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" at the National Press Club in Washington. In November of 2014 PRG launched a two year political initiatives out of Washington, DC that injected the ET issue into the 2016 presidential campaign. PRG recently launched a new exopolitical podcast out of Washington, DC - the DisclosureWire - based in the National Press Building two blocks from the White House.

GARY KING: A former Lawyer, who once run a private detective agency in London, Gary King first encountered the crop circles in 1997. He was immediately captivated by the sheer scale and beauty of the designs, together with the enigmatic mystery behind how they are formed. This initial encounter completely changed his life. With an overwhelming urge to know more, he quit his career and dedicated himself to the task of trying to understand everything he could about the phenomenon. Ten years later, on the 7th July 2007, he was to become one of three witnesses to what has become known as the “777 event”, where a huge crop circle formed in front of them during the night. Since then, he has lectured widely, both nationally and internationally, and has appeared in numerous TV news and documentary shows worldwide. He recently wrote a 16 episode series of documentaries for Gaia TV, together with a forthcoming 2 hour special on crop circles, which will air on the History channel in March.

Very cool stuff, I had written crop circles off as an extranormal phenomenon a long time ago, but this stuff really makes one go hmmm. I really wish the full truth would just come out. Perhaps no one really knows what the truth is and I mean no one. I've remarked before that I really believed that I had seen parts of a laser weapon designed for the F-16 over 20 years ago. Been studying UFO phenomena for over 50 years and we're no closer to disclosure today than we were when I was 10. The fear of stigma should be washing away by now, this has been going on way too long and the only way that it is nonsense can be because in our hearts we still fear the darkness like the cavemen huddled around their campfires worshipping the sun as a fire-god.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th April 2021), Elen (18th April 2021), Wind (18th April 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I loved seeing Outlander's posts. The images of the circles are amazing. I looked into it a lot and listened to some very interesting stories. There's more than ropes and boards going on.

One fellow whose name I don't recall at the moment wrote a book about them. He was a hoaxer with boards and ropes, but then he experienced some crazy paranormal stuff that scared him and he stopped doing what he was doing.

Have a gander at the crop circles thread.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2021), Elen (19th April 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th April 2021)

Thanks
    Cancelled

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I loved seeing Outlander's posts. The images of the circles are amazing. I looked into it a lot and listened to some very interesting stories. There's more than ropes and boards going on.

One fellow whose name I don't recall at the moment wrote a book about them. He was a hoaxer with boards and ropes, but then he experienced some crazy paranormal stuff that scared him and he stopped doing what he was doing.

Hi DT,

I'd like the name of the book if you can recall? thanks.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2021), Dreamtimer (21st April 2021), Elen (19th April 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Seems like you don't hear much about crop circles in the U.S. but in a way that makes sense. The indigenous here have their own legends and the (I guess we could call them indigenous in Europe ... the original fellows and damsels) have theirs. In nature European antiquity is intensely connected to the Earth in many ways that is not common to the Americas. Like farming and herding principally.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2021), Dreamtimer (21st April 2021), Elen (19th April 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here is the video of the bases lecture by Matthew Williams.

Here is a link to an audiobook.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2021), Elen (22nd April 2021)