Thread: Finally the Future Past Seen, Felt Known

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Finally the Future Past Seen, Felt Known

Amazing that people are waking up to their digital footprint, nothing is erased-deleted really and in the future bright young mokopuna our future, will see where their ancestors were at, imo no judgment as the brainwashing was incredible.

There is a theory, game theory i think, where you cannot win so the idea is do not play, i remember reading all the valid points they thought of and was amazed that they, this scientests and experts did not have knowing in their evaluations, once you know . you have won.

Where does knowing come from, ? , no no no not just past experience/s, no no no not just it has to be this that way, we all at one time or another have had that knowing and sometimes it is impossible but you know.

Know thyself ? why was it such a big huge thing ?, why is it such a massive thing nowadays ?, because suffering and pain transmute through this process being melded within, like a computer programme one can get to the point of living knowingly with added emotional integrity ( the inner work/bliss/pain release facet ), one may allow imperfection it's course and embrace or allow.

We won because many knew.

What did we win ?.

The next Earth/planet far far away to be born into to experience great pain and great love, why ?.

Petrie dishes of the Youniverse gather for great pleasure as Gods minions we are proud souls ?.

I ask myself sometimes why would i agree to great suffering, what is the point ?, after 55 years with great embaressment i love myself so much, to the point i desire others to not have pain and suffering and the programmes of fear bought to us by the usual programmers is not working like it did, to the point where now they cannot double down or ignore the people, world wide, the pain and suffering has already decreased massively but you may be told otherwise.

So spread the future, we won, love will get so intense that we will release ourselves back to source when wishing.

Recently i had a huge hurt mentally and emotionally, i saw the perfection and the buck stopped at me, my future was now purer and clearer in that moment of knowing.

We know we will all die sooner or later and choices every day are begetting this.

In the future will we be upon another planet ( beleive we are doing many simultainishely ) connecting, we are few here in shire and we are all upon this Earth, so what does the planet/Sophia/Mummy do and react to our now amazing future ?

Usher in us, call us to nature, as in the ringing cedars books, paint and improve your neibourhood/town/city before you leave.

We won, the past is ours, why ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th April 2021), Elen (5th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    How did enough know back when ?, know humamity was in a dissyharmonic sway n outa whack ?