Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balance of Biden: Another Perspective

Thanks
    Thanked 43,170 Times in 11,950 Posts

Balance of Biden: Another Perspective

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Dreamtimer (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Octopus Garden (6th March 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Whenever my brother would try to scare me with Sharia I just wanted to roll my eyes. He doesn't give a crap about sharia. It's a political football. If he cared he'd talk about our alliance with Saudi Arabia where sharia is the worst. They are the ones who spread wahabism around the muslim world. The worst, most cruel version of Islam.

That was never what mattered. What matters is, of course, the petrodollar.

My brothers' rhetoric was merely a demonstration of the basement level of American politics. Use the suffering of girls and women as a political football. But then, when a different President wants to shoot and gas mothers and children at the border, suddenly he doesn't care about mothers and children.

They must not be the right mothers and children.

It's the same with inner city kids. He doesn't care about them until he can talk about how Democrats lost track of them because schools had to shut down due to Covid.

As if Covid was some kind of Democrat thing.

And they'd say that if they thought they could get away with it.

Just look at the knee-jerk "it was really Antifa!" after 1/6.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Aragorn (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021), Octopus Garden (5th March 2021), Wind (5th March 2021)

Thanks

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Octopus Garden (6th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

Thinking

I will have to watch video later, NAP. Am interested in what this fellow has to say. If you do a quick back of the envelope cost/benefit analysis there is plenty going on here. Biden appeasing MIC (Military industrial complex) Banks might be turning their backs on lending to the frickin' frackin' oil companies that are deeply indebted already, in lieu of the current zeitgeist around climate change.

It makes sense then that the U.S have one hard fast ally who they can lean on for oil, to get from an oil dependent economy towards one based on renewable energy.

They need to be able to lean on Saudi Arabia to withhold oil exports to China, as well. Saudi signed some kind of oil deal with China a couple of years back, if I am not mistaken. Something that major, outside of US control can't be tolerated by the hegemonic fiat money monster. So, Biden is pretty much sucking up to them right now.

So sad. Such a sorry ass game.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 5th March 2021 at 22:05.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021), Wind (5th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Whenever my brother would try to scare me with Sharia I just wanted to roll my eyes. He doesn't give a crap about sharia. It's a political football. If he cared he'd talk about our alliance with Saudi Arabia where sharia is the worst. They are the ones who spread wahabism around the muslim world. The worst, most cruel version of Islam.

My brothers' rhetoric was merely a demonstration of the basement level of American politics. Use the suffering of girls and women as a political football. But then, when a different President wants to shoot and gas mothers and children at the border, suddenly he doesn't care about mothers and children.

It's the same with inner city kids. He doesn't care about them until he can talk about how Democrats lost track of them because schools had to shut down due to Covid.

Yeah, there are all kinds of mental games people play on themselves to rationalize what they are doing or thinking about any given situation. I don't know how this deeply irrational mode of thinking can continue in so many people without tearing the country apart. Deeply irrational beliefs used to be more confined to religion, particularly to cults. Now it's a way of life 24/7.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021), Wind (5th March 2021)

Thanks
    It's ok to thank my posts pepos, I didn't start this thread as a declaration of war, I started it for precisely what the title stated. A balance from another perspective.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Octopus Garden (6th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Being a thread about balance, may i suggest that the division you and bro have may be a starting point, starting with oneself, then the party rite n left, then blue n red, black then white, then religion then ? love thy neighbour

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It's ok to thank my posts pepos, I didn't start this thread as a declaration of war, I started it for precisely what the title stated. A balance from another perspective.
    I was cautious upon entering thread because Bidens handlers may be balanced ( unlikely ) Biden is demented and 4am narrative holders cannot cover that up much longer and those who were able to see his demensia last few years knew another plan needed to be in place which the cusp is nearing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Whether he's demented or not, doesn't matter. Biden does what he's told.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)

Thanks
    By who ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    By who ?
    by his donors, the letter agencies, the military.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)

Thanks
    Democratic party is controlled by these people you say, what about media ?.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    "liberal" media has ties to letter agencies and military factions. Fox has ties to Defense intellligence agency, naval intelligence. Alternative right wing media--naval. There are a lot of control systems in place. Trump---Mossad, KGB, Christian fundamentalists represented by factions in the military.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 6th March 2021 at 05:30.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)

Thanks
    Yes indeed, so many nowadays up with the play, can you see any solutions ?.

Ps i mean like this has been going on for a long time.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    that's a good question Aianawa ... Society, in general, has not immolated itself in its entirety yet. It's all a process, the tipping point of a resolution is always in play just as the wars, the stated kowtowing (I call it necessary negotiation and diplomacy in a paramecium-like network of contrasting interests and needs), wailing and gnashing of teeth (I threw that in for some dramatic effect) The real point is that we are reflecting on a state of human life that has evolved for eons within an ecosphere that revolves around 'predation' down to the very cells that comprise the substance of life.

That is not an easy birthright to walk away from. But the battle gets fought in myriad ways at every living second that passes, or doesn't pass, anyway one will get the point. And, of course, warriors in the battle run a continuum of those we think are good and those we think are bad. And, I would certainly agree with most, an appreciation of the dignity and sanctity of human life should be paramount, all life actually, but as anthropomorphic creatures, it is difficult for us to hold one supreme principle in balance with another.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)