Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Castle Bravo Disaster - A "Second Hiroshima"

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

The Castle Bravo Disaster - A "Second Hiroshima"

Duration: 20 minutes

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2021), Elen (5th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2021), Frances (6th March 2021), Octopus Garden (4th March 2021), Wind (4th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

From Table 60, operational activities during the CASTLE test series, CASTLE SERIES, DNA 6035F, 1 April 1982. Page 341 is from the logbook of the USS CURTISS, Shot KOON 7 Apr 1954.

"Steamed independently in operating area BG 28-36-1."

"At 1138 anchored berth N-6, Bikini; at 1948 left berth en route to Enewetak at 2305 an unidentified luminous object passed over ship from bow to stern, yellowish-orange in color, traveling at a high rate of speed and a low altitude."
    Captain Edward Ruppelt:
    Some people in the Pentagon had the idea that there were beings, earthly or otherwise, who might be interested in our activities in the Pacific, as they seemed to be in Operation Mainbrace. Consequently Project Blue Book had been directed to get transportation to the test area to set up a reporting net, brief people on how to report, and analyze their reports on the spot.

Francis Ridge:
    If that's not enough, there is even more reason to believe that the U.S. Government knew that UFOs might appear at Operation Castle in the spring of 1954. One 1004-page document attests to this on pages 555 and 556. from Ref. 1 below. CIRVIS reporting and JANAP 146 are mentioned. These are also mentioned in another document on Page 59 of 65 under Paragraph 3., Simulated Combat Training, in Ref. 2 below) and includes mention of AF Letter 200-5. Copies of those regulations are on the NICAP site: AF Letter 200-5 and JANAP 146.

http://www.nicap.org/docs/castle/castdir.htm

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2021), Dreamtimer (6th March 2021), Elen (5th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2021), Wind (4th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I can see why ET might be interested in this human activity. The power those things contain is fearsome. No next step save matter/antimatter explosion.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2021), Dreamtimer (6th March 2021), Elen (5th March 2021), Octopus Garden (6th March 2021), Wind (4th March 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "Look at these self-annihilating psychopaths over here on earth. Can you believe this? In all the star systems we've visited, we've never seen the like."

It may not be a good thing that we're of interest to aliens.

(if we are)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2021), Octopus Garden (6th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    I figure they have a vested interest in the planet and are not particularly interested in people. They may be interested in us to a point. As in we are a species that seems to be straddling the tribe system of organization and the hive system. One foot in each world.

Plus, they definitely will not tolerate nuclear war, imo, and may intervene when it comes to climate change as well.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2021), Dreamtimer (9th March 2021), Elen (7th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2021), Wind (6th March 2021)

Thanks
    My thought once upon a time is that in the system of Astrology astral bodies impart an influence (electromagnetic in nature perhaps) but I never read any material that explained Earth's influence. So I added it myself ... It's the tendency to 'herd'. And, of course, it then follows that since we live on the damn planet it will likely be a strong influence indeed.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2021), Dreamtimer (9th March 2021), Elen (8th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (7th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    My thought once upon a time is that in the system of Astrology astral bodies impart an influence (electromagnetic in nature perhaps) but I never read any material that explained Earth's influence. So I added it myself ... It's the tendency to 'herd'. And, of course, it then follows that since we live on the damn planet it will likely be a strong influence indeed.
    I think it was Edgar Cayce who claimed that each planet has something like a collective unconscious, or some kind of influence, much like you describe. Its the only reason I am interested in astrology. That, and that it is surprisingly accurate at times.

What is interesting to me is that there are people who don't have this herding instinct to the same degree and who are incredibly valuable as they are able to exert some objectivity into the tendency for individuals to coalesce around illogical ideas.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2021), Dreamtimer (9th March 2021), Elen (8th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2021), Wind (7th March 2021)

Thanks
    "I think it was Edgar Cayce who claimed that each planet has something like a collective unconscious, or some kind of influence, much like you describe. Its the only reason I am interested in astrology. That, and that it is surprisingly accurate at times.

What is interesting to me is that there are people who don't have this herding instinct to the same degree and who are incredibly valuable as they are able to exert some objectivity into the tendency for individuals to coalesce around illogical ideas."

Amen to that, OG ...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 8th March 2021 at 21:49.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2021), Dreamtimer (9th March 2021), Elen (9th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    I can see why ET might be interested in this human activity. The power those things contain is fearsome. No next step save matter/antimatter explosion.
    UFO doesn't necessarily equate to ET.
    Some of the UFO crew may be native speakers of German...................

Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    I figure they have a vested interest in the planet and are not particularly interested in people. They may be interested in us to a point. As in we are a species that seems to be straddling the tribe system of organization and the hive system. One foot in each world.

Plus, they definitely will not tolerate nuclear war, imo, and may intervene when it comes to climate change as well.
    No one came when humans wiped themselves out on this planet before.
    And many people believe the system is under blockade.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2021), Dreamtimer (10th March 2021), Elen (9th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2021), modwiz (8th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Amen to that, OG ...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2021), Elen (9th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2021), Lord Sidious (9th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Thanks
    keep posting that every time i do it and I promise eventually it will become a habit ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2021), Dreamtimer (10th March 2021), Elen (9th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    keep posting that every time i do it and I promise eventually it will become a habit ...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2021), Dreamtimer (10th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Thanks
    For one of us ...

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    For one of us ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2021), Dreamtimer (10th March 2021), Elen (10th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    I think it was Edgar Cayce who claimed that each planet has something like a collective unconscious, or some kind of influence, much like you describe. Its the only reason I am interested in astrology. That, and that it is surprisingly accurate at times.

What is interesting to me is that there are people who don't have this herding instinct to the same degree and who are incredibly valuable as they are able to exert some objectivity into the tendency for individuals to coalesce around illogical ideas.
    "I think it was Edgar Cayce who claimed that each planet has something like a collective unconscious, or some kind of influence, much like you describe. Its the only reason I am interested in astrology. That, and that it is surprisingly accurate at times.

What is interesting to me is that there are people who don't have this herding instinct to the same degree and who are incredibly valuable as they are able to exert some objectivity into the tendency for individuals to coalesce around illogical ideas."

Amen to that, OG ...
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    No one came when humans wiped themselves out on this planet before.And many people
    believe the system is under blockade.
    That is partly correct. Currently Earth is under "a quarantine", but humanity was started by advanced races and I think that it is in their interest to see that we don't get fully destroyed. That's what happened in Maldek and Mars (God of War), humanity has lost many advanced civizations like Atlantis and Lemuria in the past too, but people were not completely wiped out along with the planet. It's still a possibility with the nukes... Our older brothers never left us really, I think they/the good guys are still out there observing us and perhaps seeing that things are not going so well. It's also an inside job... Many "ET" souls have been reincarnating as humans in order to change the system, but it has been a hard battle, because the forces of darkness and negative races have such dominion over humanity during this end of Kali Yuga, before we cross into the Age of Aquarius. That alone might take decades and centuries so who knows what really will happen to humanity in the meantime. Edgar Cayce also said that many Martians are current Earthlings, as Mars once was like Earth. Just a smaller planet, yet total war took it's toll on the planet and it's magnetic field was devastated and the stratosphere was lost. It's barely hospitable anymore and still people want to go back there as it's in our collective memory that it's our old home. I certainly feel that.

Last century was a time of technological advancement like this one and also during that that humanity witnessed annihilation on unparalleled levels. You see, people turn their innovative technology always into weapons of mass destruction, warfare just goes on from century to century... This is the so called human "intelligence" with the lack of wisdom. The reasons are always superficially different such as politics or religion, yet fundamentally it's the same. We believe that we are separate beings and divide ourselves into us and the "others" and argue over stupid things which escalate into something awful always. When words stop then violence begins, a rather stupid language that one is. When you stop seeing others as the same as you then it's easy to dehumanize them and treat them just as objects.

This is what Dr. Michael Newton's patient said about Earth and ET's:

"After listening to the explanations of a number of Harmonizer Souls, I have come to believe that those spiritual masters who designed this laboratory of chaos we call Earth did not set things in motion and then walk away. There are superior beings who care enough about our survival to watch over us."

Dolores Cannon has written several books about this subject including Keepers of The Garden.

I haven't read her books though so I can't really comment on them, just seen some of her interviews.

Last edited by Wind, 9th March 2021 at 20:58.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2021), Dreamtimer (10th March 2021), Elen (10th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2021), Octopus Garden (10th March 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Edgar Cayce also said that many Martians are current Earthlings, as Mars once was like Earth.
    Thanks for that Wind. I wasn't aware he claimed that. I can believe it though. Do you think you'd recognize one on the street, or would it take more getting to know the person. Do they know?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th March 2021), Elen (11th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2021), Wind (11th March 2021)