Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy Interview of an MKUltra Super Soldier

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Kerry Cassidy Interview of an MKUltra Super Soldier

Warning: Bad language.

The following is the interviewee's bio, in his own words, without edits for misspelled words:

“I’m 60 years old. At age 5, I was put in the program and trained by a ranger who was the first guy to go out with knief all nite long in the Korean war who was the baddest of the bad, I was recently told this guy also helped train Chuck Norris. I was told my first combat mission was at age 12 in Vietnam. I think I was a tunnel eat I have a little memory Of this. The first complete combat mission I fully remember is ” Alice in wonderland ” in Laos 1972 I think in November. after “the bunker hill action 12 23 73 near dmz Vietnam I was tabed delta force first team asset. After the myegez rescue in Cambodia I was tabbed for udt seal recruit training class 99 in 1976 stating phase 2. I never did basic training I was trained 1 on 1. My initial jump training was advanced condensed jump training at ft Campbell ky between Christmas and New year’s in 1975, I was the only one in the class. I was married in 80, my marriage was a set up my ex wife was my mind control keeper .my work was in construction. I’ve been told I did 444 major covert missions not including the small stuff.i would dream of combat all my life ,and have flashbacks of combat and I wondered with these dreams and flashbacks came from. in 1996 I heard Kathy Obrien speak and I met her and bought her book ” transformation of America ” about mind control, I couldn’t put the book down. in 1996 I heard David John oats speak on reverse speech and I bought a reverse speech tape machine and learned how to use it, I realized my family were victims of MKULTRA by this method. i met ted Gunderson and sue ford who is a victim and she wrote the mind control book” thanks for the memories” in April of 2000 , right before finding about my exes connection she left me and made life a living he’ll! I put myself in hypnosis therapy to recover repressed memory. when I had flashbacks of satanic ritual abuse, I called sue ford, she said she recognised me as a mind control victim when we met.1 week later I started remembering military shit. 15 years ago I spoke the top deprogramming shrinks in the nation they all said i had the most detailed recovered repressed memory of any surrvivor and that was 15 years ago I’m way beyond that now. I am not regular military but I was a delta force, seal ,Marine, ranger,green beret, and air force asset. the only reason I’m alive today is God above. the perps have done horrible things to me and my children, made my life a living he’ll and tried to kill me hundreds of times, but as I said God protected me, I am not superman but because God protected me I was invincible in combat and everybody knows this that’s why I was always in the most dangerous portions of battles.”– Ugene B Culson

Project Camelot

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN1hCemh_oU

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (27th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th August 2017), Elen (27th August 2017), Kathy (27th August 2017), sandy (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    From one of Kerry's latest, I understand she is MILAB.

...hey, listen up! Everyone who is MILAB, hold up your hand!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Aragorn (27th August 2017), Dreamtimer (27th August 2017), Elen (27th August 2017), Gio (29th August 2017), modwiz (28th August 2017), tarka the duck (28th August 2017), The One (28th August 2017), WantDisclosure (27th August 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Not me Batman...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Aragorn (27th August 2017), Dreamtimer (27th August 2017), modwiz (28th August 2017), sandy (28th August 2017), tarka the duck (28th August 2017), The One (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    From one of Kerry's latest, I understand she is MILAB.
    What are you referring to?

She talked briefly about having been abducted in this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VQ8Hc9OIE

Do you think the subject is funny?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (27th August 2017), Elen (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Just remember the last type like this she foisted onto the followers turned out to be a fake who had been convicted of statutory rape
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Aragorn (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (28th August 2017), Fred Steeves (28th August 2017), GCS1103 (28th August 2017), Gio (29th August 2017), modwiz (28th August 2017), sandy (28th August 2017), tarka the duck (28th August 2017), The One (28th August 2017), Zebowho (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Just remember the last type like this she foisted onto the followers turned out to be a fake who had been convicted of statutory rape
    In the world Kerry is dealing with, there is always a smear of the witness.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

She talked briefly about having been abducted in this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VQ8Hc9OIE

I think everything has some humor in it, you ought to try it, makes the day go faster.

Anyway, it's on the non-interview with Zohar or Zohan, whatever, where she has the slides she does not follow...another joke.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Aragorn (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Elen (28th August 2017), Gio (29th August 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th August 2017), modwiz (28th August 2017), tarka the duck (28th August 2017), The One (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I think everything has some humor in it, you ought to try it, makes the day go faster.
    Sometimes, it slows the day down.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Are you saying that Bill Brockbrader did not as a legal adult have sexual intercourse with a 12-year old girl — of whom he claimed in the interview that she was 16 at the time of the events — and that he was subsequently sentenced to prison by a dishonest judge?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (28th August 2017), Fred Steeves (28th August 2017), Lord Sidious (28th August 2017), tarka the duck (28th August 2017), The One (28th August 2017), Zebowho (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    In the world she is dealing with, most are fakes because that is what she and Sir Baconhat of Nuggetry are, they are fakes.
    You're not worried that they are both connected to the intelligence services?
    Or that ''whistleblower'' after ''whistleblower'' are proved to be fakes?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2017), Aragorn (28th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (29th August 2017), Fred Steeves (28th August 2017), modwiz (28th August 2017), tarka the duck (28th August 2017), The One (28th August 2017), Zebowho (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    I think the word credibility comes to mind.Anyone can come forward and say this and that but lets be honest here they can never ever back it up with any evidence whatsoever,So yes completely smear the witness and question their motives until they can provide evidence and then it can be proven as fact.There is no way whatsoever i would come forward if i was one of these whistle blowers without evidence and then i would not go to Project Camelot .Project Camelot must have a morse code for whistle blowers lol.Its very easy to say this and that and get a cult like following but then have no photo's or video evidence. These so called whistle blowers need to be vetted by way of medical record or something else.You will probably find out that most of them are complete and utter fantasist.Most of them will also say they have been taken without consent and all devices to record have become useless.

The real whistle blowers will probably never come forward.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2017), boja (29th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (29th August 2017), Gio (29th August 2017), Lord Sidious (29th August 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th August 2017), modwiz (28th August 2017), sandy (28th August 2017), Zebowho (28th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Project Camelot must have a morse code for whistle blowers lol.
    I see.

You are trashing Project Camelot.

Apparently, this forum, The One Truth, has no connection whatsoever to the original Project Avalon, which would not have existed were it not for Project Camelot.

Now I understand.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 29th August 2017 at 08:17. Reason: Typo

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (29th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Project Camelot must have a morse code for whistle blowers lol.
    I see.

You are trashing Project Camelot.
    If you had been paying attention, and if you had followed up on some of the clues you were handed by other members earlier, then you yourself would have been easily able to ascertain that Kerry Cassidy has no sense of discernment whatsoever, as well as that she'll grant everyone their couple of hours in the limelight if they happen to trigger her with keywords such as "Project Looking Glass", "Annunaki", "reptilians", "Wingmakers", "Illuminati", "Bilderberg Group", "Secret Space Program", "MK-Ultra" and/or "super soldier".

In the case of Bill "Wood" Brockbrader, his intent was to become an acknowledged whistleblower so as to avoid having to go to jail over the statutory rape. So he concocted a story of him supposedly having been a US Navy SEAL who had been involved with covert operations in and against certain Middle-Eastern countries — operations that were allegedly already in progress since the 1990s, or so Brockbrader stated.

However, he knew Kerry Cassidy wouldn't have been interested in any of that, whether true or false. So he added the alleged Project Looking Glass to his story because he knew that would get her attention. And it did. And in the two hours and thirty minutes that Kerry was talking to him on camera, he only ever mentioned Project Looking Glass during the last fifteen minutes — after having been prompted by Kerry herself — and then he didn't even have a whole lot to say about it either. Nothing he said about it was original. All of that stuff was simply picked up from watching the "Dan Burisch" interviews.

Of all that has come out of Project Camelot in the last decade or so, perhaps only 5-10% has actually been true, and even then still, that tiny percentage of truth would have been so badly garbled that it's nigh impossible to tell the wheat from the chaff.

Apparently, this forum, The One Truth, has no connection whatsoever to the original Project Avalon, which would not have existed were it not for Project Camelot.
    That is correct. The One Truth is a completely independent forum that happens to have been started by former Project Avalon members, but it has no ties whatsoever to either Project Avalon or Project Camelot.

A few exceptions notwithstanding, most of our members also maintain a fairly mature sense of discernment, courtesy of having been led by the nose for way too long — not just by The Powers That Be™, but also by all of these "alt community" information brokers, such as Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock, Steven Greer, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Michael Salla, et al. As such, most of us have come to develop the mental skills to dismiss certain information as being false, and/or to recognize certain "alt community celebrities" as being egomaniacs with agendas of their own, whether they are freewheelers or whether they are on somebody's payroll — just like in real-world politics and corporate affairs.

Humanity is its own biggest deceiver. Wanting to believe in the veracity of something doesn't make it true yet. That's why there are so many different religions that all proclaim to hold the one and only truth, while at the same time, they're all contradicting each other — even declaring war on one another.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (29th August 2017), Gio (29th August 2017), Kathy (29th August 2017), Lord Sidious (29th August 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th August 2017), modwiz (29th August 2017), Myst (29th August 2017), sandy (30th August 2017), Zebowho (29th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,376 Times in 7,425 Posts
    Well summed/said Aragorn ...

With all due respect to the original PA forum, which had its debut this week nine years ago ...
    From my perspective it allowed for bringing many like minded individuals to gather for the first
    time there ... And from that brief tenure of time (Sept. 2008 - Feb. 2010) much of the original
    ground crew membership shared lots of information, knowledge, and insights - freely and openly
    amongst itself and with the thousands of (back in the day) visiting public guest.

Though it should also be noted, that many have also suffered the slings and arrows of its founders
    wrath ... While noting (over the years since) both Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan have been celebrated,
    congratulated, as well as even been scolded for their complicity in the fragmentation of the very
    alternative community they are credited in forming ... Perhaps now it could be prudently declared -
    Bill and Kerry have finally deservedly 'reaped what they both sowed' ...

For better or worse - Oh so be it ...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th August 2017), Dreamtimer (29th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th August 2017), Elen (29th August 2017), Kathy (29th August 2017), modwiz (29th August 2017), Myst (29th August 2017)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrBL4GmZN8

Here is the video where Kerry states she was a MILAB as a child. At 1:21:10 Kerry says she was "MILAB as a kid".

...yup, still funny too...I'm sure I'll turn out to be MILAB as well, why not?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th August 2017), Dreamtimer (29th August 2017), modwiz (29th August 2017)