Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Pointless ???

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Pointless ???

Are we at that point i ponder, about to share information from a known researcher and whistleblower as such when i realised that most here actually believe what their Gooburment ( hi Moddy ) tells them, daaa wut they lied before nah never or just wee ones maybe, laughable lol people now wearing two masks and yip yip yip even when in car by themself, most mainstream media claim Biden is competent and do not even ask Q's on it or about it and most here believe it, so here is moi about to share a fellow members share and tiddi bits when i realised most here will say, it is not on the news , incredible, more people may die or/and be hurt than actual people that died of cv 19 without two or more health problem < from CDC 94% ))))) <.

Who is them or me to both tell whomever reads forum that they are having negative data thrown at them 24/7 by mind benders/4am narrative/edcucation-gooberment-teachers-influencers and saying the truth will not only become hated but get you silenced then told your negative, answer may be that turning the other cheek PLUS loving yourself which is all, a mutual prayer to each till we bow both in truth.

Vacs doing great harm atm world wide
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (7th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    You make as much sense as a drunken pirate does, a very drunken one that is.

We could use a translator for Aianawese. Anyone up for the task?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th February 2021), Aragorn (24th February 2021), Elen (24th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2021), Octopus Garden (24th February 2021), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2021)

Thanks
    Sorta at the stage of unless mainstream news says so, feel, Wind.

Frustrating to know that when i research anothers words and they have given pointers, go seek, one starts with mainstream well i do, then to known elders or wise ones in the specific knowledge facet, then both divides, extreme if needed eggysample Wind Antifa to kkk.

What be the intelligence gathered, what be the feelings plus intuition, what be the wisdom, what be my experience n cials, nice, lovely stew, this be the fodder.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (7th July 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    People, some, believe that Covid deaths are really from another cause.

When people believe these sorts of things, they will spread that misbelief. So now, they may well be saying that deaths by other causes are being caused by the vaccines.

And they may well be using the other 'lies' as an excuse. "They lied about Covid, I'm gonna lie about the vaccines. That'll show 'em."

This is, unfortunately, a mentality held by way too many people.

I know people who have been warning me about the Covid vaccines being dangerous for months now. Unfortunately, their piecemeal information is misleading. They should be able to see through the BS, and yet they can't.

'Plandemic' is a good example of something that had many truths wrapped up with a bunch of speculation and some BS. Many get drawn in, but the overall story doesn't really hold water. Only bits and pieces.

We, humans, need a lot more critical thinking and a lot less reactionary response, imo.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2021), Aragorn (24th February 2021), Elen (25th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2021), Octopus Garden (24th February 2021), Wind (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    People, some, believe that Covid deaths are really from another cause.

When people believe these sorts of things, they will spread that misbelief. So now, they may well be saying that deaths by other causes are being caused by the vaccines.

And they may well be using the other 'lies' as an excuse. "They lied about Covid, I'm gonna lie about the vaccines. That'll show 'em."

This is, unfortunately, a mentality held by way too many people.

I know people who have been warning me about the Covid vaccines being dangerous for months now. Unfortunately, their piecemeal information is misleading. They should be able to see through the BS, and yet they can't.

'Plandemic' is a good example of something that had many truths wrapped up with a bunch of speculation and some BS. Many get drawn in, but the overall story doesn't really hold water. Only bits and pieces.

We, humans, need a lot more critical thinking and a lot less reactionary response, imo.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2021), Dreamtimer (26th February 2021), Elen (24th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2021), Malisa (24th February 2021), Octopus Garden (24th February 2021), Wind (25th February 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    A person can be skeptical about mainstream sources and social media too. Before anyone declares some "brave, independent thinker" on youtube an expert about anything, they should do a deep dive into their background. I did this with Rashid Buttar, and found the actual documents that detailed the unethical practices the board of physicians in his state, censor him for. It's all there in black and white. Had nothing to do with covid, but his cancer "treatments."
    He broke families financially with treatments for end stage cancer that he promised would work. They didn't. He was also prescribing treatment without seeing patients, leaving that up to his nurse. He was pretty much run out of the state where he practiced, because he was so 'brave.'

Bravery equals kakakaching! for most of these clowns.

I provided a link on PA and nobody read it or cared. That's not being an independent thinker. It's being stupid.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2021), Aragorn (24th February 2021), Dreamtimer (26th February 2021), Elen (25th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2021), Wind (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Exactly, not to mention that in most cases, their opinions mostly fall in a statistical category of 'outlier' ... brilliant, sometimes, nowadays much more often it is an indicator of a liar, cheat, or kookooboo
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2021), Aragorn (24th February 2021), Elen (25th February 2021), Wind (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Yes very true, i did a thread on the CDC website declaring that 94% of cv19 deaths had 2 or more other health related problems, ignored.

Then another member cherry picked data from CDC to enhance their belief of some other cv19 data.

Such wonderous and important times we are in, keep smiling n assist joyfullll.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    We are indeed living in times of strangeness, this via Bill Ryan, yeah i know crazy times > https://vaccineimpact.com/
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    The CDC is not an entity that can be looked up, glanced over, and then assessed for its value.

If folks are going to judge the CDC they need to spend some months on analysis first. Probably more.

I can't take any blanket statements or pick-and-choose studies as any kind of evidence.

That doesn't work for me anyway.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2021), Aragorn (26th February 2021), Elen (26th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The CDC is not an entity that can be looked up, glanced over, and then assessed for its value.

If folks are going to judge the CDC they need to spend some months on analysis first. Probably more.

I can't take any blanket statements or pick-and-choose studies as any kind of evidence.

That doesn't work for me anyway.
    Well said DT.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th February 2021), Elen (27th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    So so important to keep positive and help those in fear mode, starting with oneself of course, our own health so so important and we can ripple our good health n thoughts or learn this, much easier nowadays.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th February 2021), Elen (27th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2021), Wind (27th February 2021)

Thanks
    Mmmm concerning yes ? > https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...hs-researchers

While in January a group of independent doctors concluded that experimental COVID-19 vaccines are “not safer” than the virus itself, a new analysis of vaccine-related death rates in Israel demonstrates that this may indeed be the case to dramatic levels.

A re-analysis of published data from the Israeli Health Ministry by Dr. Hervé Seligmann, a member of the faculty of Medicine Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases at Aix-Marseille University, and engineer Haim Yativ reveal, in short, that the mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021)

Thanks
    If the vaccine was very risky or designed to track people, Isreal would be giving it to the Palestinians first. They aren't.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th March 2021), Aragorn (5th March 2021), Elen (6th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2021), Wind (5th March 2021)

Thanks
    Joseph Farrell says it best DT >

...to the topTop