Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Expert Facts CV19 Is Hoax ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Oh yes i have been there also, rabbit holes i wished i had never seen, fear orientated people collecting their fear wage with mind cults knowingly and unknowingly and it helped me know my own mind.

Let it go yesterday Aragorn but you know i am banned from not only my own cv19 thread but also Chris's, remember, plus my pro trump and an anti trump thread, lol even after he has gone.

You two are amazing, so many samples produced but oh noooo keep on keeping on, whole world is infected n got cv19 but you two cannot and will not be able to produce ?.

Again i feel the whole charade is somehow perfect and positive but i am more than ever nowadays a positive person and yes yes yes indeed i do my best to help people in fear mode to harmony or at least positive intelligent awareness.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    To most people this disease is a deadly reality. To others it's an entertainment. Sad, isn't it? And they all talk and walk in lockstep---such independent thinkers! LOL.
    Wow 201 event had main word with MUST in capital letters > lockstep < prior to cv19 arriving this 201 lockstep event ( yes amazing Polly, hehe even Moddy was falling for her documented the lockstep 4am mainstream news happening ) , again they in trouble because now they are denying event happened, even Gates is denying he created and paid for it, they are actually about F'ed really.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    What's new here other than absolutely nothing?

Ghengis Khan had a program of fear.

Putin has a program of fear.

Trump had a program of fear.

You have a program of fear.

So what?

You try so hard to bring us into your fear. Why?

It's not enlightenment. Running around, name-calling, dropping pedo accusations ad hoc. What do you think you're doing other than exactly what David Icke talks about?

You're doing the whole problem, reaction, solution thing. Do you not see it?

I have more freedom than ever at this point in life. Granted, Trump and his lackeys nearly screwed the pooch with that one, but they failed. Thank God, Goddess, Sophia, and Sasquatch!

I'm not going to live in your fear where everything is a hoax and a lie.

It's clearly no good. Not for me, anyway.

Feel free to live your life as you see fit. Please stop demanding that others do the same.
    I live with a wee bit of fear, not much.

ONE Sample ?????????????
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th February 2021), Octopus Garden (24th February 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I may be wrong. I've seen first-hand the effects of denial. Usually people deny things because they are afraid. Sometimes there are other reasons. Your denial feels like it's based in fear to me.

Some folks like to deny reality and rile other people up just because it's fun. But you seem sincere. So I think it's fear.

Another reason people spread half-truths is control. Perhaps you want to control others. You are OK with ad-hoc accusations of pedophilia. Perhaps you just want to be the one controlling the narrative. I don't know.

I personally don't understand why people jump on bandwagons. Whatever the rhetoric of the day is, they glom on.

Today's rhetoric includes accusations of pedophilia, don't believe anything you hear, only alternative sources have any useful information, etc.

When peoples' foundations are undone, they become very easy to manipulate.

You work hard to undo peoples' foundations. This is a tool of fear.

And so I think it's fear.

And we haven't stopped you from doing it.

And you complain of censorship.

Because you likely want to control the narrative.

Maybe it doesn't matter whether fear is involved.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2021), Aragorn (24th February 2021), Elen (24th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2021), Octopus Garden (24th February 2021), Wind (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th February 2021), Dreamtimer (26th February 2021), Elen (24th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2021), Octopus Garden (24th February 2021), Wind (25th February 2021)

Thanks
    Have subway once a fortnite because my son wishes it lol, otherwise little to no fast food, when i was brainwashed, well, ate them all plus washed down with coke.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2021), Elen (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I may be wrong. I've seen first-hand the effects of denial. Usually people deny things because they are afraid. Sometimes there are other reasons. Your denial feels like it's based in fear to me.

Some folks like to deny reality and rile other people up just because it's fun. But you seem sincere. So I think it's fear.

Another reason people spread half-truths is control. Perhaps you want to control others. You are OK with ad-hoc accusations of pedophilia. Perhaps you just want to be the one controlling the narrative. I don't know.

I personally don't understand why people jump on bandwagons. Whatever the rhetoric of the day is, they glom on.

Today's rhetoric includes accusations of pedophilia, don't believe anything you hear, only alternative sources have any useful information, etc.

When peoples' foundations are undone, they become very easy to manipulate.

You work hard to undo peoples' foundations. This is a tool of fear.

And so I think it's fear.

And we haven't stopped you from doing it.

And you complain of censorship.

Because you likely want to control the narrative.

Maybe it doesn't matter whether fear is involved.
    Thankyou for not censoring me this time round, am being more carefullll with my spells now though, 4am narrative CONtroll is nowadays being seen by more n more daily and for me , holding hands with God is my main narrative, she is amazing, lllooolll when people's false foundational narrative comes down hopefulllly a positive one may replace it, know thyself once again so so important, knowing we are all Gods choice allows free will and we are free to grapple with invisible fears, a hatefullll past and a hated future with boogies everywhere or the opposite. We also can always have peace because allways God wins.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    Okay i see it is official in England now, not one flue case in past year, any logical critical thinking members here ?, still not one sample of cv19 available world wide for proof, more lawsuits though.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    One week later, no sample.

Wonder why the narrative is changing ?.

Pondering why no news of Vac concerns-deaths-suffering ?.

Seeing division not working so well for Weres, Biden keeping all his promises ?.

We up to three masks wearing yet ?.

On n on we go,keep happy n help joyfullll.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay i see it is official in England now, not one flue case in past year
    Bullshit.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2021), Elen (26th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2021), Wind (27th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Well, Aragorn, since you brought it up ... double bullshit ... C'mon Aianawa, be for real man ... Never Neverland can be entertaining for awhile but don't you find yourself out of step with something palpable? Something you can FEEL?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2021), Aragorn (26th February 2021), Elen (26th February 2021), Wind (27th February 2021)

Thanks
    Hi NAP, feel it is important for members here to produce proof, one sample, not silence someone asking, put down or neg someone saying why can you not produce one sample, whole world not one sample ?, get it NAP, such a simple solution.

Will move forward and allow those naysayers to continue their side salad and 4am feeding trough.

So surprised that even now people will not entertain they have a real bug = CV1984 thats dissapating atm world wide.

Of interest, i have never entertained the nefarious putrids doing the soul harvest thingy but why they injecting brain dead people in rest homes round the world ?.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Sure, Aianawa ...

In science it is termed 'trivial' to prove that 1 = 1. Not kidding. But some people can't do it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th February 2021), Aragorn (26th February 2021), Wind (27th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Of interest, i have never entertained the nefarious putrids doing the soul harvest thingy but why they injecting brain dead people in rest homes round the world ?.
    Should those people in the care homes simply all just die of a horrible disease then? And don't those people get visitors who can get infected? And are those people not being cared for by care-giving staff who can get infected and who would from there on go home and infect their families, and the personnel at the shops they go to?

For fuck's sake ─ to use one of your favorite idioms ─ try seeing just a little bit farther than your nose is long.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    In science it is termed 'trivial' to prove that 1 = 1. Not kidding. But some people can't do it.
    And when it is a well-established and known fact that 1 plus 1 equals 2, then it is up to those who claim that 1 plus 1 equals 6 or that it equals -3 to provide evidence of their claim, not up to the people who know that 1 plus 1 equals 2 to prove that this is how it is. The latter is what we have institutions known as schools for.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th February 2021), Wind (27th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Sure, Aianawa ...

You may not know NAP, science is theory, once proven then not science anymore as such, science became a religion a wee while ago, changing fast that religion now though, you know ? theories being said fact when not sorta F's it up for everyone except the Gates n putrids of our world, lol dr gates lol sciency gates OR is he just carrying on from his daddy n putrids ?.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th February 2021)