Thread: UFO Recorded Near the Moon Baffles Ufologists and Conspiracy Theorists

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

UFO Recorded Near the Moon Baffles Ufologists and Conspiracy Theorists

A fascinating video has been running on the internet for a couple of days. Filming is being performed in Indiana by a guy who wants to try a camera with strong lenses. Periodically through life, I’ve been intrigued with the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

I saw a UFO over the area where I stayed when I was twelve. At first, I figured it was the moon that was huge, and I called my mom, who was as shocked as I was. Ufot remained still and then dissolved very soon in the distance, and the next day we could read in the papers that everyone had witnessed the same thing

Now that I’ve grown older, it’s self-evident that the Planet isn’t the only populated place in the world, and I’ve met several real, “average” people who both saw, heard, and were brought onboard UFOs and experienced beings from other places. The other week, I spoke to a friend who is the CEO of a business, represented on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, and who has a lot of expertise and experience from these visits.

He instructed me to go to Peru to Lima to meet a guy who normally climbs up a mountain and makes touch with him. For a little bit, the aliens appear in their spacecraft and hold telepathic talks. He’s decided to target the moon.

What’s in the video is a massive, unidentified flying entity with a circular form obscured behind the moon. This moving object has a futuristic design, ufologists claim that this object may be an orbital station.

Here are some valid questions: what was that thing and where did it come from? Will the governments of the planet, secretly from the media, build this flying object? An innovative space unit equipped for long lunar orbits by astronauts? Or maybe this isn’t artificial at all?

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2021), Dreamtimer (18th February 2021), Elen (19th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th February 2021), Kathy (19th February 2021), Wind (18th February 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. I take a lot of moon pictures. Maybe one day...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th February 2021), Kathy (19th February 2021), Wind (18th February 2021)