Thread: Silencing Stopping N Truth salvaging

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Silencing Stopping N Truth salvaging

Lot of racists already jumping on bandwagon regards this person not being silenced plus usual suspects, i applaud this gentleman and await his cancelling or not, we will see where All Truths matter or Not spose. Likely that because he is responding to the Time magazine which published it's truth in that election, encourage listening open mindedly.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This guy is not even trackable ... no thanks, Aianawa
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021), Elen (14th February 2021)

Thanks
    What does trackable mean, is it about not trusting your own in tuition or something ?.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th February 2021)

Thanks
    I looked for links validating his credibility and he is nowhere on the web.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2021), Elen (15th February 2021)

Thanks
    okay, ta. Most talking heads are reading a script yes ?.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th February 2021)

Thanks
    to some degree I'm sure but I'm not sure why that would affect credibility?

Fareed Zakaria had a good segment today with another media company representative. It was about the American cyberwar. The rep said that the U.S. is considered the best but is never cited in public media like China, Russia, and Iran because they are good enough that it can't be categorically validated that they are the perpetrators. Is that a matter of credibility or complicity? Some would call it credibility, the alt-right would call it complicity. I would call it a 50/50 in either case but I actually lean toward cooperation.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2021), Dreamtimer (16th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    okay, ta. Most talking heads are reading a script yes ?.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2021), Aragorn (14th February 2021), Dreamtimer (16th February 2021), Elen (15th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    to some degree I'm sure but I'm not sure why that would affect credibility?

Fareed Zakaria had a good segment today with another media company representative. It was about the American cyberwar. The rep said that the U.S. is considered the best but is never cited in public media like China, Russia, and Iran because they are good enough that it can't be categorically validated that they are the perpetrators. Is that a matter of credibility or complicity? Some would call it credibility, the alt-right would call it complicity. I would call it a 50/50 in either case but I actually lean toward cooperation.
    I enjoy people who think n feel for themselves, when alerted to the 4 AM narrative i did not believe it so until i actually watched it in motion, only works if all goose step and not go off script. I enjoy left and right thinking for themselves people and they gain mana in my eyes if feelings reasoned as well within their sharing, not talking emotional knee jerk sillyness we see often only to find out once facts have been gathered that they were being manipulated, young ones fall for this often.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th February 2021)

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Proudly presented by Breitbart, eh? Say no more...

What was that again about hit pieces, Vern?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2022)

Thanks
    Have been removed from trailer thread so put it here, great trailer yes ?.

Hits on Trump etc okay but not this dirt bag ?.

Thanks
    Have been removed from trailer thread so put it here,
    You have been removed from the movie trailer thread because it's for movies and series, not for propaganda pieces.

great trailer yes ?.
    It's political propaganda from the US American far-right about people from the perceived US American left — a cinematic hit piece on Hunter Biden with the intent of implicating his father, who currently happens to be the incumbent president. And it's just in time for the 2024 presidential elections, with Donald Trump having stated that he wants to run for office again.

Hits on Trump etc okay but not this dirt bag ?.
    Oh come on, Vern — be serious. The Democrats have already incessantly been hit and accused by the far-right from way before Trump was even inaugurated. Does Pizzagate™ ring a bell? "Lock her up"? "Pedo Joe"? It has been seven years since 2016 and you're still going at it. But anytime somebody posts some dirt on the right-wing, it gets called a hit piece?

Hunter Biden may be a scumbag — I am neither going to contest nor confirm that, because I consider it to be completely irrelevant — but the above is a movie, meaning that it's fictionalized, just like the photos and footage of him allegedly raping underage girls, and it is funded by Breitbart, a far-right media group currently mostly run by Steve Bannon, who was Trump's electoral advisor, and who also ran Cambridge Analytica, which abused their access on Facebook for recruiting Trump supporters with targeted propaganda.

I am sorry to have to point it out once again, but you are obsessed with this shit. Back when Trump was still running for president, you could get away with it because it would have been congruent with supporting his candidature for the US presidency — even though at the same time, it doesn't make any sense, because you're not even an American — and maybe even while Trump was president, as most of the bigots did the same thing — QAnon, yay! But Trump has now been out of the White House for well over a year already, and you're still posting anti-Biden, supposed election fraud, anti-Covid and anti-vaxx stuff. It's getting boring, Vern.

Hunter Biden is irrelevant. He does not occupy any political office. The fact that Joe Biden is his father is irrelevant. And Joe Biden himself should be just as irrelevant to you as Donald Trump should have been, even though for some bizarre reason, you absolutely had the hots for Trump while remaining completely blind to his narcissism, his nepotism, his Mussolini-esque fascism, his incompetence and his corruption.

Besides, Project Avalon is already full of that kind of junk. We don't need that shit here in the Shire, and especially not because we've already had so much of it that the forum is now dying. I don't know whether you've looked at the stats lately — and I do mean the real stats of visiting and posting members, not how many registered members we have — but it's looking very bad. And if you look at the Misinformation, Disinformation, Propaganda & Hoaxes category, then you'll also see that most of the threads of late in there were all started by you.

Lastly, we do not censor our members, but at the same time, we also cannot have one member dominating the entire forum with the same old meaningless propaganda, and it is for that reason — and that reason only — that I forbade you quite a while ago to post any more right-wing political stuff here. And guess what you've been doing all along ever since?

I guess the worst part of it all is that you don't even realize that you're doing it.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2022), Wind (3rd September 2022)

Thanks
    I already know where your coming from Frank, maybe i need better awareness around the issues you have shared, the double standards are a wee bit harsh imo.

Was Removed from Trailers thread for putting 2000 Mules trailer there, from memory ( a very watched trailer by trailer standards ).

Also there is so many trailers i have not shared due to yourself and other members views, so only world wide well viewed and controversial ( talking and debating type ones ), the two talked of here i have shared. I feel i do show care and kindness to the emotional or easily triggered members here, especialllly ones with differing views and feels.

Thanks
    I already know where your coming from Frank, maybe i need better awareness around the issues you have shared, the double standards are a wee bit harsh imo.
    There are no double standards here, Vern, and I find it hilariously absurd that you would accuse us of such.

Regardless of our forum here, how many documentaries and cinematic movies do you know that have been released in the past seven years and that deal with Trump's narcissism, his incompetence and his corruption, or that deal with other far-right individuals or groups from the US political scene? And how many have been released about the alleged US left-wing?

I think you will find that the scale unequivocally tips over towards the far-right. And now let's get back to our little Shire. How many of those left-wing documentaries and videos — if they even exist — have you seen posted here, versus how many far-right propaganda videos that you yourself have posted? I'm not even getting into what turiya and others like him have posted.

And you are accusing us of double standards? Seriously?

Was Removed from Trailers thread for putting 2000 Mules trailer there, from memory ( a very watched trailer by trailer standards ).
    Yes, exactly, because "2000 Mules" is once again carefully doctored right-wing political propaganda — and its claims are false — and you were hijacking a non-political thread about movies and TV series that are meant to be entertaining.

Also there is so many trailers i have not shared due to yourself and other members views, so only world wide well viewed and controversial ( talking and debating type ones ), the two talked of here i have shared. I feel i do show care and kindness to the emotional or easily triggered members here, especialllly ones with differing views and feels.
    It's very easy, Vern. All you have to do is let go of your obsession with US politics, vaccines and Covid-19. And if you cannot, then at least stop posting that stuff here, because we all know where you get your information and what it will turn out to be once we watch it.

It's not censorship when you've been allowed to do it for seven years already, and there are no double standards when your videos are the only ones being and having been posted here on those subjects. The scale is completely off to the far-right, and this isn't even a political forum.

Donald Trump never fought any secret war against the alleged Deep State™ with the help of a sooper dooper military insider, the US Democrats did not secretly destroy pro-Trump votes, Covid-19 is neither fake nor a government conspiracy, and vaccines do not cause autism.

It ends here and now, Vern. Seven years is enough, and I'm not even going to count the warnings you've already been given about continuing to post that kind of stuff here. Enough is enough.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd September 2022), Wind (3rd September 2022)

Thanks
    Can you at least see n feel that you are putting false words into my mouth, how am i to respond to that, lo and not be let go ?, funny old world.

Will once again walk away.

Do people know, members here know that amazing feelings and beauty is held for one when allowing n freeing one's Dove, to know it will return, for when it does not only letting go will suffice for pain n suffering to share ones next life.

Frank love will always eventualllly win, lets share that together.