Thread: Dark Times and A Comedian

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Dark Times and A Comedian

Considering the evil and facts on this evil now coming out regards Cuomo, good a comedian helps this show, UFO was interesting also and please this is not a right or left fact finding mission on Cuomo just simply what is in the news atm, Both cnn n fox etc.

Thanks
    Been seeing lots of one of their talking points about 1hour 8 min mark, both sides believe fully easily obvious fakeness, facts, news and manipulated data, both sides and people are moving to new places where they can communicate , debate, share etc without being censored or told who they shoulda woulda coulda be and where fools get shipped, mmm simple yes ?.

Thanks
    Gosh the news is dark everywhere today-tonight

Cuomo is imploding. Newsom is getting recalled in CA and the Lincoln Project is unraveling plus left and right are being allowed to listen to each other again, funny old world.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I don't know about this guy ... he just generally hates everybody but leftists more than rightists ... agape or death. Wind's guy that falls into this catergory of left/right is a much healthier listen/read
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021)

Thanks
    Cuomo was following Federal guidelines ... but that's not really an excuse for hiding the realities ... They're claiming 13,000 ... it is a good thing that they stopped him before he hit 450,000. (actually the factual and scientific information became clearer)

This Tim Pool guy is pissed at the world because his daddy never existed. Agnostic? His mother is likely Catholic but he doesn't have the nerve to call himself an Atheist ... either one is full of hate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021)

Thanks
    The rich and elite? Tim Pool is THE richest journalist ... c'mon ... he needs to go off the waves OR admit he is part of the game and speak from that position? But he can't because his moral compass is attached to a random number generator. Shithead. I watched him once at home and it was plenty enough for me to know that I wouldn't be able to stomach the guy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here you go, from yesterday's news.

230 energetic young adults from across the nation have piled into vans to begin a new adventure serving others through the AmeriCorps’ National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC).

Two weeks ago, they deployed in 24 teams across the country, assisting community groups that are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic or implementing wildfire management in the West.

“It feels amazing to know that during these unprecedented times I have the chance to make a real difference,” Wilhemina Solley told GNN.

In December, a bipartisan bill that would transfer the lands and management of the National Bison Range to the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes looked as if it might die in Congress with the end of the session. Instead, it was attached to a must-pass package of COVID-19 relief and government spending bills, and, unexpectedly, it passed. After a century of work, it felt sudden, said Morigeau, a tribal member and attorney for the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes and a Montana state legislator. “It happened so fast, it just really hasn’t sunk in.”

Check out this sh%t!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021), Elen (14th February 2021)

Thanks
    lol, that was amazing ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021), Dreamtimer (16th February 2021), Elen (14th February 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    The time I spent on that Video...was actually worth it. Lovely thanks.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th February 2021), Dreamtimer (16th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th February 2021)