Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout Following Attempted Coup in US

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Coups won't make the world a better place.

Are folks really jonesing for coups? Is the world so upside-down that people think that's good?

For those who haven't noticed, I'm not singing Biden's praises. I haven't posted anything positive about him.

I don't care who is the target, throwing around grave accusations diminished everyone's spirit.

It's ugly and I see no reason to condone it.

Perhaps others simply cannot see the awful effects of the Trump Presidency on the US.

Just because it was different does not make it better or preferable.

There are many things, like the kinds of things which follow coups, which would be way worse than the current Presidency.

Change without thought to consequences is profoundly foolish.
    True, but people tend to get what they ask for. If the numbers are big enough. If the U.S. tries it ... lots of dead bodies and no different government will result.

I had a friend in high school that once made the comment on something read that the days of 'revolution' were over because institutions were too powerful.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2021), Aragorn (31st May 2021), Dreamtimer (31st May 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Wind (31st May 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    From the Bulwark.

On January 6, 2021, members of the Oath Keepers, high on conspiracies and disinformation, went to Washington, D.C. to support then-President Donald Trump. They anticipated that they would be providing “security” for “patriots” attending his Stop the Steal rally and, should the need present itself, that they would put down an insurrection.

In reality, their group, which explicitly recruits former military service members and law enforcement officers, helped spur an insurrection of its own. And today, some of the Oath Keepers are defendants at the center of the largest criminal investigation in U.S. history.

What were they thinking? And who came up with this deranged plan in the first place? Why didn’t anyone stop them?

The only way to answer those questions to the public’s satisfaction would be via an independent commission empowered to conduct a full investigation of what happened on January 6—as well as of the lies and incitement that led up to that day. But short of that, Department of Justice court filings for the various arrestees offer crucial insights into what the participants in the insurrection hoped would happen. Read in conjunction with contemporaneous public statements from Trump and his allies, as well as comments from Pentagon officials, it is possible to assemble a rough timeline of what the various players on January 6 had in mind.

As it turns out, they were all talking and thinking quite a lot about insurrection long before it happened.[/SIZE]

To understand January 6, 2021, we must first look back to June 1, 2020.

That was the day Donald Trump delivered a terse Rose Garden speech threatening to deploy the U.S. military to any city or state that “refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents.”

Trump’s staff argued that the threatened military deployment would have been permitted under the Insurrection Act of 1807, which empowers the president to deploy federal troops for domestic law enforcement under certain circumstances.

As Trump spoke, federal law enforcement officers, joined by officers from other local jurisdictions, clashed with protesters near Lafayette Square, just north of the White House. Officers outfitted in riot gear pushed protesters away from the square, firing rubber bullets at them. Tear gas was used. Army helicopters buzzed the crowds.

The message was clear. Trump had a military and was willing to use it. But the backlash from the military community came quickly. Admiral Mike Mullen, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs, said he was “sickened” to “see security personnel—including members of the National Guard—forcibly and violently clear a path through Lafayette Square to accommodate the president’s visit outside St. John’s Church.” Gen. James Mattis, the respected Marine general who had preceded Esper as Trump’s defense secretary, said he was “angry and appalled.”

Secretary Esper soon distanced himself from Trump, albeit after the fact. He told reporters at a June 3 Pentagon briefing, “The option to use active-duty forces in a law enforcement role should only be used as a matter of last resort, and only in the most urgent and dire of situations. We are not in one of those situations now. I do not support invoking the Insurrection Act.” Gen. Milley later reportedly got into a “heated discussion” with Trump over whether to send active-duty troops to the streets, and in July he publicly apologized, saying, “I should not have been there” for Trump’s photo op.

But Republican politicians and conservative commentators supported Trump’s move. Sen. Tom Cotton wrote an op-ed for the New York Times titled “Send in the Troops”; it was so controversial that the paper later said it should never have been published and one of the responsible editors resigned.

After the press called the election for Joe Biden on November 7, Trump quickly fired Esper, who had openly opposed invoking the Insurrection Act, and installed Christopher Miller as acting defense secretary. And, as “Stop the Steal” efforts gained steam through November and December, Trump’s allies Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Michael Flynn often advocated using the Insurrection Act as a catch-all solution to any number of problems Trump faced. One disturbing Politico headline makes the point: “MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office.”

Through it all, Trump never let go of the idea. And as summer changed into fall, talk on the right of an “insurrection” that might be met with a military response shifted from the George Floyd protests and civil unrest to the 2020 election. The same terms and the same proposed action, just a new target.

In a Fox News appearance in September, host Jeanine Pirro asked Trump how he would react if he won the 2020 election and Democrats rioted. “We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that if we want,” Trump said. “Look, it’s called ‘insurrection.’ We just send in, and we do it, very easy. I mean, it’s very easy.” That same month, in an appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s InfoWars program, Trump’s longtime ally Roger Stone—who would later be pardoned by Trump for witness tampering in the Russia investigation and lying to Congress—also talked up the idea of Trump invoking the Insurrection Act.

Although Trump and his allies were in disagreement with the military community about the Insurrection Act, Trump seemed to have other ideas about whom he could call for backup.

During the September 29 debate, Fox News anchor Chris Wallace asked Trump whether he was willing to “condemn white supremacists and militia groups and . . . say that they need to stand down.” Trump replied “sure” but then said the Proud Boys groups should “stand back and stand by” for the election.

“But I’ll tell you what,” Trump continued, “somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

If anyone was primed to take marching orders about insurrection from Commander-in-Chief Trump, it was Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes. To him, it must have sounded like a bugle call directly in his ears.

Rhodes, who founded the group in 2009, has been talking about insurrection for years. And the combination of COVID lockdowns and BLM protests apparently triggered his militant aspirations more than ever. He wrote on Facebook in August 2020 that “Civil war is here, right now” and warned there would be “open warfare with Marxist insurrectionists by Election Day.” Shortly after the media called the election for Trump, Rhodes said in a livestreamed speech that viewers should “stand up now and call on the president to suppress the insurrection.”

He meant it.

Court filings from the Department of Justice containing communications from Oath Keeper militants—some of whom are said to have acted as personal security for Roger Stone at “Stop the Steal” rallies, including on the eve of the January 6 insurrection—show how clear Rhodes’s thinking was about it.

According to prosecutors, Rhodes held a planning meeting for the attack on November 9, 2020. During it, he said:

“We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody—you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”
    He told his followers they needed to be prepared to fight Antifa, which he characterized as a group of individuals with whom “if the fight comes, let the fight come. Let Antifa—if they go kinetic on us, then we’ll go kinetic back on them. I’m willing to sacrifice myself for that. Let the fight start there. That will give President Trump what he needs, frankly. If things go kinetic, good. If they throw bombs at us and shoot us, great, because that brings the president his reason and rationale for dropping the Insurrection Act.”
    He continued, “I do want some Oath Keepers to stay on the outside, and to stay fully armed and prepared to go in armed, if they have to. . . . So our posture’s gonna be that we’re posted outside of D.C., um, awaiting the president’s orders. . . . We hope he will give us the orders. We want him to declare an insurrection, and to call us up as the militia” (emphasis added).

Similarly, the head of the Florida Oath Keepers, Kelly Meggs claimed in a December 19 Facebook post that he had organized an “alliance between Oath Keepers, Florida 3%ers [Three Percenters], and Proud Boys. We have decided to work together and shut this shit down” on January 6.

On December 26, Meggs told someone on Facebook that “Trumps staying in, he’s Gonna use the emergency broadcast system on cell phones to broadcast to the American people. Then he will claim the insurrection act.” Meggs’s Facebook interlocutor asked when this would take place. Meggs said “next week” and to “wait for the 6th when we are all in DC to insurrection.”

On January 3, Meggs told another person that more than two hundred Oath Keepers were “called” to the nation’s capital because recent action taken by Vice President Mike Pence “checks all the boxes.” The January 6 event, Meggs warned, was not going to be a “rally.”

As the Oath Keepers secretly made their pre-January 6 preparations, the military community was growing increasingly worried that Trump might use the armed forces to interfere with the certification of the election that he was claiming had been stolen.

All ten living former defense secretaries, including Mark Esper, made a dramatic statement in a January 3 Washington Post opinion piece warning that “efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory” and any civilian or military officials who helped carry out such measures could face criminal penalties.

[T]he events...led to the violence that resulted in five deaths, 140 injured police officers, and $1.5 million in damage to the U.S. Capitol. More than 460 arrests have been made in connection to the attack, and the ensuing trials will presumably take years to complete.

Sixteen Oath Keepers have been charged with federal conspiracy, among other offenses, for their actions that day. Prosecutors have started discussing plea deals with some Oath Keeper members, which will presumably lead to more information about who else was involved in their activities. Absent an independent commission or the creation of a serious congressional investigation, that may be the only hope of finding out how high and wide the planning for this entire operation went.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 7th June 2021 at 16:43. Reason: incomplete with duplicate text

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2021), Aragorn (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    Pentagon officials can’t get their stories straight about the January 6th insurrection.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy claimed the Pentagon hesitated to send help on January 6th because after the June 2020 events, “we had to put much tighter limits of these types of activities.”

Then, Pentagon officials claimed their inaction during the January 6th insurrection was due to inadequate planning, blaming Capitol Police and D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) for not requesting assistance beforehand.

Rep Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) countered that even though the insurrection was planned, in advance, in plain sight on social media, and the FBI and DOJ have a duty to warn of domestic terrorist threats, the Pentagon claimed to be unprepared. (which would mean they admit to incompetence?)

Perhaps the foulest excuse came from former Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller, (who was required to sign off on dispatching D.C. Guard members after the sudden firing of Mark Esper), when he testified in May 2021 that he wanted to avoid a deadly 1970 Kent State University style shooting.

The Army falsely denied that three-star Army Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn attended a tense call with agencies pleading for the D.C. National Guard to intervene in the deadly attack of the Capitol. Days later, Charles Flynn himself admitted that he had, “entered the room after the call began and departed prior to the call ending,” believing a decision was imminent from the Army Secretary McCarthy.

On January 5th Michael Flynn met with insurrectionists who were preparing to attack the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. On June 4, 2021, Charles Flynn was promoted to four-star general. (looks like a reward from Trump, along with criminal brother Michael's pardon)

Trump’s November 2020 nomination for Charles Flynn’s promotion was confirmed by the Senate in December 2020.
    It all stinks.

from comments:

U.S. Vice President called on the National Guard to mobilize and clear Congress of the threat, and that request was refused for nearly 4 hours as the attack continued. Denied while Lt. General Charles Flynn was in the room considering Pence's request, and made more suspicious when the Army and Pentagon adamantly denied Flynn's presence for several days afterwards.
    I had grave concerns about right wing fascists in my town countering a BLM protest last May. I shared those concerns with the police chief and the city manager. The day of the demonstrations I had to call PD three times on the racists in racist regalia, swearing and drinking alcohol in front of my office. I was told to mind my business and I said I couldnt becuase they were violating my no tresspass order on my business entry and no client dare approach. I had a contractor finish boarding my windows and I left. To noone but an idiots surpirse two of the racist fascists are up on charges because they later attacked unprovoked two BLM protestors. Multiple cell phone video footage supports that.. at first PD attested the bloodied victims who lost teeth had a broken jaw and other major injuries. The feds assisting quickly squashed that and both fascist racists were taken into custody and charged. I moved my business from that town. Avoid Oakdale CA.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2021), Aragorn (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    The social media site Parler has been adopted by many supporters of former President Donald Trump as part of the boycott of sites that banned him. But now it's being revealed that Parler alerted the FBI to violence being planned on their platform ahead of the Jan. 6 attack.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) revealed Tuesday in a video to the House Oversight Committee that not only did Parler out their members to the feds, they send warnings and information more than 50 times.

It also appears the FBI was well aware of the attack being planned. It's unclear how much information they turned over to the Capitol Police or anyone in Congress on the relevant committees.
    from Rawstory

I was going to post Don Henley's song Inside Job, but apparently it's no longer available online. I suppose it got abused.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 16th June 2021 at 11:22.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2021), Aragorn (16th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2021), Wind (16th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    from Rawstory

I was going to post Don Henley's song Inside Job, but apparently it's no longer available online. I suppose it got abused.
    No, not so much abused as that anything ever released by Don Henley and/or The Eagles is strictly protected by the YouTube copyright Nazis, possibly after they had been nudged in that direction by Mr. Henley himself. There are yet other artists like that ─ e.g. Metallica.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2021), Dreamtimer (16th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2021), Wind (16th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Audits still happening ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2021)

Thanks
    You mean the dog and pony, bread and circus show where ballots were compromised and machines ruined at taxpayer's expense?

You mean the farce being enacted to lay the groundwork for only counting the ballots that they want to count? The thing that's undermining our very Democracy?

I know you're not a fan of our Democracy. That much has been very clear.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, not so much abused as that anything ever released by Don Henley and/or The Eagles is strictly protected by the YouTube copyright Nazis, possibly after they had been nudged in that direction by Mr. Henley himself. There are yet other artists like that ─ e.g. Metallica.
    Jeez Louise. I could only find videos from a concert posted by someone Russian.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2021), Aragorn (16th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (16th June 2021), Wind (16th June 2021)

Thanks
    Normally Presidents spend their time after leaving office establishing libraries or other efforts and not interfering with the current Administration.

This has not been the case after 2020. The ex-President continues to meddle in the workings of America, most importantly its elections. This is dangerous. Lives are being threatened due to the continuing rhetoric of the loser who has not gone away.

He wants to become Speaker of the House. Mull that one over. He doesn't even have to be elected. And he could then decide not to certify elections.

Goodbye American Democracy.

He hasn't gone away at all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2021), Wind (23rd June 2021)

Thanks
    August? Autumn? When will the next date of prophecy be?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2021), Aragorn (25th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (25th June 2021)

Thanks
    I wonder how many on this thread, actually live in America, know about the struggles of Unionization in America, both with the United States as a Union, and privatized Unions... How many actually voted in the past and recognize the depths to which the voting process was really tampered with for the last few elections, and this last one in particular? It is so very easy to cherry pick videos with content that aligns with the beliefs that align with those that are posting, that share their opinions, as everyone has an opinion, and most videos are just that... The opinion of the one creating the content.

I live in America, have watched the degradation of the election process. What once used to be very secure, and monitored for accuracy, has turned into nothing more than a sloppy side show of "Maybe they will be counted".... if you can even find a polling place... as they're all closing up, and people were told to merely drop their ballots into boxes along the side of the road in my area last election. Gone are the days when someone hand took your vote and tallied it as you waited... Nope, they go in a box waiting to be collected by lord knows who, driven off to who knows where...

IN SHORT IT WAS A JOKE... So many people in my area held parades for Trump last election, bought the flags, as they were not free, and hung them everywhere. It was clear that it was a Trump area. Sure there were Biden signs, and the bullying and coersion began. But it wasn't from Trump supporters as most would believe, it was the Biden supporters that began to do this, and in very evil ways. If you supported Trump, they attacked your business. Slowly people started to remove their signs, so their businesses didn't go bankrupt. I hung a Trump sign, and our family business began to be attacked on social media as well. Not because we do bad work, but because we had a Trump flag on our home.

The insanity of it all boggled my mind. Neighbors pitted against neighbors.. People afraid to support their candidate for fear of losing their lifelong works. It was the saddest, and most repulsive spectacle I had ever seen.. I had people thanking me for keeping my flags up, because they were too afraid to. But I know who they voted for! And it wasn't Biden.

The media will have everyone believe the militia is a terrible thing.. In America it is recommended that you ALWAYS have a well armed militia, for just this reason.. When the governing body gains or takes too much power from the people, that we are equipped to take it back... And we have been sitting in the backseat for far too long, letting them play house with our future, to sit back and do nothing. When the election process itself has been so horribly tampered with, and we all knew it, when we were no longer allowed to vote properly, they need to know we know, and do not approve.

I had to laugh when they began to suggest everyone mail in ballots... I am sorry, but they flooded the mail this last election.. DELIBERATELY in my opinion, by sending out MULTIPLE, and I mean several official ballots via mail... ALL COUNTABLE... So lets say many did vote, and mailed back ALL of the mailers they got, even if they weren't sure which one was the actual one.. What would that mean? Well, given those that DO believe in voting in person, because they believed their votes would be hand counted... Well they would vote ONCE... But all of those that had those extra mail in ballots surely COULD have voted multiple times for their candidate.. And I bet they did... Sure they all are coded for accuracy, but I doubt the machine kicked out any extra ballots...

I am just saying... These people did have a right to protest. We do have a right to question these supposed lawmakers and leaders.. And we have the right to bare arms. People get so excited when they see an armed crowd.. It sure beats just being smashed down by the police, and shot at, to be dispersed when exercizing their rights... The cops suddenly do not shoot at the crowd, when armed men are standing in front of them. Suddenly they remember their job is not to attack the crowds, but keep the peace.

But the videos scare people... OMG "They're out of control".... America is WE THE PEOPLE.... These politicians are not royalty here... They're public officials acting like kings... They vote on the issues, we don't. We are allowed to have a voice, but their votes in the end are the only ones that count when it comes to laws. So they are being reminded by force, who they work for, and it isn't the corporations lining their bank accounts. But it has been for far too long..

What you are seeing isn't new.. But it is long overdue. Americans reminding, in a very serious way, those in positions of authority that they have an obligation to the people, NOT the status quo.. The media is bought and sold, we know it, and they know we know it... elections rigged, and we know, and they know we know... By showing up with weapons, and THERE HAVE BEEN PEACEFUL EVENTS where Americans showed up armed, and stormed NOTHING... These people, oath keepers are telling these "Leaders"... We have made it through all the BS, and we know where it leads... Watch your step...

Keeping a governing body in check is a good thing... We can STILL work together for progress, while both sides are in check... And it has been a very long time since anyone challenged the powers that be.. But they are, and have been out of control for far too long...

Focusing on a few bad apples, doesn't change the message... It just paints a guy as bad... No one truly knows why they did this or that, aside from them.. And perhaps a few got over zealous.. But that is what happens when people get tired or lies, manipulations, theft on a grand scale and absolute corruption of power.

People feed a narrative, and others blindly follow.. Believing it. I believe what I see in my own life, how their choices affect me, my surrounding, those in my area... And I have to say, the Democrats are giving away my state... Selling it out... the rich get richer, those unwilling to work, being given handouts to the extreme that they're making more in freebies than most hard working Americans, and those working to pay it all back, are barely getting by, supporting all of the debt. Eventually something will break. These people that you see are just out there reminding the people in office, they're not supporting America, they're breaking it from within.

Use whatever terms you like, Mob, Cabal, anything that raises alarm, when the truth is, we haven't been a free country in decades, if ever, and the people want their freedoms back... THAT is why Trump won the first time. Those that voted for him, surely did again. I doubt Biden won... But time will tell.. Maybe... They're good at hiding their lies these days.

Either way we have Biden... Eventually those that know the facts will be killed or talk.. But painting the Americans who don't buy the narrative as bad actors, well that just shows that most have no clue how bad things truly are here in the land of opportunity. For the working class...

Do I believe we will get real change in the near future? I am on the fence. It is going to take brave people in all areas of our nation. Military, medical, academic, media, and elsewhere, to restore a thriving nation. People need to stop supporting billions of dollars going to "Study" things such as proposed actions, and use that money instead to actually do something with those funds, other than buying off actors in the world stage. It's a farce. We need to stop affording these people luxuries... Back in the "Good ole' Days, their positions were not paid, for good reason. Because then you can be bought... But alas... I am babbling...

Trump lost.. Whether stolen or not, we have a different president. Those that were armed when it was happening are now loading up on ammo.... And they may need it.. Because America is a mess, as more and more Americans are just following suggestions, and whatever is presented them. No longer even recognizing they're not finding truth, but following trends set forth to sway their judgement. If people would drop their egos and learn it isn't their place to judge anything, but more they should reason what is best for their nation... Perhaps they would begin to doubt the news, when it is showing things that aren't what is REALLY happening in their environment. People are creating those things by suggestion... And as a result, the world is in chaos. WE can stop that, as soon as we educate the masses that this is happening.

BLM, a movement that started over one mans death... Sprang up worldwide. People hanging signs, painting streets... Vandalism, essentially... Because they wanted to show support. Segregation of the masses essentially.. When touting black lives matter outwardly, what you're saying is white lives, red lives, yellow lives, do not as much matter. Here is a news flash.. ALL LIVES MATTER... But they have convinced you to focus on one section of society... Dividing the people even more... Do I think this was deliberately done? Absolutely..

As soon as we rise above all of that and show them that we value ALL LIVES and their divide and conquer tactics no longer work? THEN we will get somewhere as a whole.

until then I have little hope for humanity as a whole.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2021), Aragorn (25th June 2021), Dreamtimer (28th June 2021), modwiz (25th June 2021), Wind (26th June 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I wonder how many on this thread, actually live in America, know about the struggles of Unionization in America, both with the United States as a Union, and privatized Unions... How many actually voted in the past and recognize the depths to which the voting process was really tampered with for the last few elections, and this last one in particular? It is so very easy to cherry pick videos with content that aligns with the beliefs that align with those that are posting, that share their opinions, as everyone has an opinion, and most videos are just that... The opinion of the one creating the content.

I live in America, have watched the degradation of the election process. What once used to be very secure, and monitored for accuracy, has turned into nothing more than a sloppy side show of "Maybe they will be counted".... if you can even find a polling place... as they're all closing up, and people were told to merely drop their ballots into boxes along the side of the road in my area last election. Gone are the days when someone hand took your vote and tallied it as you waited... Nope, they go in a box waiting to be collected by lord knows who, driven off to who knows where...

IN SHORT IT WAS A JOKE... So many people in my area held parades for Trump last election, bought the flags, as they were not free, and hung them everywhere. It was clear that it was a Trump area. Sure there were Biden signs, and the bullying and coersion began. But it wasn't from Trump supporters as most would believe, it was the Biden supporters that began to do this, and in very evil ways. If you supported Trump, they attacked your business. Slowly people started to remove their signs, so their businesses didn't go bankrupt. I hung a Trump sign, and our family business began to be attacked on social media as well. Not because we do bad work, but because we had a Trump flag on our home.

The insanity of it all boggled my mind. Neighbors pitted against neighbors.. People afraid to support their candidate for fear of losing their lifelong works. It was the saddest, and most repulsive spectacle I had ever seen.. I had people thanking me for keeping my flags up, because they were too afraid to. But I know who they voted for! And it wasn't Biden.

The media will have everyone believe the militia is a terrible thing.. In America it is recommended that you ALWAYS have a well armed militia, for just this reason.. When the governing body gains or takes too much power from the people, that we are equipped to take it back... And we have been sitting in the backseat for far too long, letting them play house with our future, to sit back and do nothing. When the election process itself has been so horribly tampered with, and we all knew it, when we were no longer allowed to vote properly, they need to know we know, and do not approve.

I had to laugh when they began to suggest everyone mail in ballots... I am sorry, but they flooded the mail this last election.. DELIBERATELY in my opinion, by sending out MULTIPLE, and I mean several official ballots via mail... ALL COUNTABLE... So lets say many did vote, and mailed back ALL of the mailers they got, even if they weren't sure which one was the actual one.. What would that mean? Well, given those that DO believe in voting in person, because they believed their votes would be hand counted... Well they would vote ONCE... But all of those that had those extra mail in ballots surely COULD have voted multiple times for their candidate.. And I bet they did... Sure they all are coded for accuracy, but I doubt the machine kicked out any extra ballots...

I am just saying... These people did have a right to protest. We do have a right to question these supposed lawmakers and leaders.. And we have the right to bare arms. People get so excited when they see an armed crowd.. It sure beats just being smashed down by the police, and shot at, to be dispersed when exercizing their rights... The cops suddenly do not shoot at the crowd, when armed men are standing in front of them. Suddenly they remember their job is not to attack the crowds, but keep the peace.

But the videos scare people... OMG "They're out of control".... America is WE THE PEOPLE.... These politicians are not royalty here... They're public officials acting like kings... They vote on the issues, we don't. We are allowed to have a voice, but their votes in the end are the only ones that count when it comes to laws. So they are being reminded by force, who they work for, and it isn't the corporations lining their bank accounts. But it has been for far too long..

What you are seeing isn't new.. But it is long overdue. Americans reminding, in a very serious way, those in positions of authority that they have an obligation to the people, NOT the status quo.. The media is bought and sold, we know it, and they know we know it... elections rigged, and we know, and they know we know... By showing up with weapons, and THERE HAVE BEEN PEACEFUL EVENTS where Americans showed up armed, and stormed NOTHING... These people, oath keepers are telling these "Leaders"... We have made it through all the BS, and we know where it leads... Watch your step...

Keeping a governing body in check is a good thing... We can STILL work together for progress, while both sides are in check... And it has been a very long time since anyone challenged the powers that be.. But they are, and have been out of control for far too long...

Focusing on a few bad apples, doesn't change the message... It just paints a guy as bad... No one truly knows why they did this or that, aside from them.. And perhaps a few got over zealous.. But that is what happens when people get tired or lies, manipulations, theft on a grand scale and absolute corruption of power.

People feed a narrative, and others blindly follow.. Believing it. I believe what I see in my own life, how their choices affect me, my surrounding, those in my area... And I have to say, the Democrats are giving away my state... Selling it out... the rich get richer, those unwilling to work, being given handouts to the extreme that they're making more in freebies than most hard working Americans, and those working to pay it all back, are barely getting by, supporting all of the debt. Eventually something will break. These people that you see are just out there reminding the people in office, they're not supporting America, they're breaking it from within.

Use whatever terms you like, Mob, Cabal, anything that raises alarm, when the truth is, we haven't been a free country in decades, if ever, and the people want their freedoms back... THAT is why Trump won the first time. Those that voted for him, surely did again. I doubt Biden won... But time will tell.. Maybe... They're good at hiding their lies these days.

Either way we have Biden... Eventually those that know the facts will be killed or talk.. But painting the Americans who don't buy the narrative as bad actors, well that just shows that most have no clue how bad things truly are here in the land of opportunity. For the working class...

Do I believe we will get real change in the near future? I am on the fence. It is going to take brave people in all areas of our nation. Military, medical, academic, media, and elsewhere, to restore a thriving nation. People need to stop supporting billions of dollars going to "Study" things such as proposed actions, and use that money instead to actually do something with those funds, other than buying off actors in the world stage. It's a farce. We need to stop affording these people luxuries... Back in the "Good ole' Days, their positions were not paid, for good reason. Because then you can be bought... But alas... I am babbling...

Trump lost.. Whether stolen or not, we have a different president. Those that were armed when it was happening are now loading up on ammo.... And they may need it.. Because America is a mess, as more and more Americans are just following suggestions, and whatever is presented them. No longer even recognizing they're not finding truth, but following trends set forth to sway their judgement. If people would drop their egos and learn it isn't their place to judge anything, but more they should reason what is best for their nation... Perhaps they would begin to doubt the news, when it is showing things that aren't what is REALLY happening in their environment. People are creating those things by suggestion... And as a result, the world is in chaos. WE can stop that, as soon as we educate the masses that this is happening.

BLM, a movement that started over one mans death... Sprang up worldwide. People hanging signs, painting streets... Vandalism, essentially... Because they wanted to show support. Segregation of the masses essentially.. When touting black lives matter outwardly, what you're saying is white lives, red lives, yellow lives, do not as much matter. Here is a news flash.. ALL LIVES MATTER... But they have convinced you to focus on one section of society... Dividing the people even more... Do I think this was deliberately done? Absolutely..

As soon as we rise above all of that and show them that we value ALL LIVES and their divide and conquer tactics no longer work? THEN we will get somewhere as a whole.

Just as historically been done ... deys foget about us brown people ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2021), Aragorn (26th June 2021), Dreamtimer (28th June 2021), Silly Wabbit (26th June 2021)

Thanks

Have faith intelligent Wabbit, have faith, law of war 11.3.

Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    We be in a place of Lest We Forget, allrite.

Imo DT, things were that bad, yes prior to Trump, that 11.3 was prepped prior to Trump shoulder tapping and Trump would have been read in before elections in 2016, years if not decades of prep.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th June 2021), Wind (26th June 2021)

Thanks
    I mentioned colors only because the media is trying to divide us... As far as I am concerned, colors of skin are nothing more than pigment.. I am pale as a ghost.... I could stand to have some more pigment to protect my skin... Oddly enough, I never look at the race issues, because I see humanity as a whole, one race... And when I see it on the news or in the media, it pisses me off...

I was born in an area that is very very mixed. I am from Fremont, California originally. (Near San Fransisco) Most in that area are brown of varying degrees... So much so, that I was a minority... And I LOVED IT... I learned so much from the different cultures that mixed there, all living together peacefully for the most part... Sure we had some violence, but nothing like it is now. I could go on and on about what kind of "Brown" people lived there... But they were just friends and extended family, labeling them based upon their heritage, or place of origin really only perpetuates the divide.

My sister was born in Richmond. Richmond is as brown as it gets! I could ask what kind of brown you are hahaha.. Mexican? Filipino? Portuguese? Asian? Korean? (Actually labeled yellow)- Where I was raised, brown was nothing more than a varying degree of a TAN hahaha.

I will tell a story that happened to me when I was young.. I was too young to understand when it happened, what was truly going on... But once I did learn what it meant, I was horriffied... My mother worked across the bay, (In Mountain View, California)... She worked with Blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, Portuguese, etc.. and the list goes on.. She was dating a man who was Portuguese at the time. If you want to name colors, she even worked with some "Yellow" people.. And a few Native Americans.... or "Reds"- to me they all had more of a "Tan" than I could ever accomplish without burning myself miserably...

One weekend we were invited to a party, at the home of a co worker. She was "Black".. We went, My mother, my sister and I.. and they lived in San Jose. We visited them all the time, so while there, all of us kids, went to the corner market, and bought candy... We were always given money to do this, and we would have a great time.. We would shake down the parents for all their loose change, and take off... We spent many weekends together growing up... They were our best friends.... The parents would cook and dance to music, and eventually we would all eat, and go home.. But that night was different. We all left, and as soon as we got home the phones began to ring.. My mother was beside herself...

Apparently there was a group of people that didn't like "Blacks mixing with others" in the neighborhood, so when everyone left, they threw fire bombs in through the windows of the house... Burning it to the ground... One of them landed in a babies crib... When I later learned what racism was, I HATED PEOPLE... They all lived, but I couldn't understand why someone would do something so horriffic to anyone, especially when these people were so wonderful... They were more caring than those that did this to them. Never would they wish harm on another.

Later, my mother moved us to a new location, hours away, when the place she worked closed down... The area is predominantly white.. It wasn't until I moved here that I realized what racism was. And I learned because there was only one black family in the area... And I knew of no "brown" heritage people living in the area at the time, at least, not in the schools.

I didn't understand how my "New Peers" could treat this family so badly... They were great kids, and I befriended them, and truly it was the loss of those who didn't, because they missed out on being friends with some really cool people!

I mention colors, because the media, the news, and everything else mentions color. When I was 18, I moved to Hawaii. It took me awhile to fit in, because I was white, and so are the tourists. And the tourists generally do not respect the island or those who reside there. Once I "Fit in" and I was deemed to be "One of them".... I felt like I was "Home".. Back in my comfortable environment. Where friends were just friends, skin colors didn't matter, and there was a genuine love for the wellbeing of one another. I was back in an environment I was familiar with, where everyone loved one another so long as everyone respected eachother for who they were, not the color of their skin.

You "brownies" just have a better tan than I do HAHAHA.

We are not born to be racist, it is something we learn... Something I never want to ever see again in my lifetime... So when the race card gets pulled, dividing the nation, or even the planet further, it truly disturbs me, and I hope people will rise above it...
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 26th June 2021 at 14:52.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2021), Aragorn (26th June 2021), Dreamtimer (28th June 2021), Wind (26th June 2021)

Thanks
    I mentioned colors only because the media is trying to divide us... As far as I am concerned, colors of skin are nothing more than pigment.. I am pale as a ghost.... I could stand to have some more pigment to protect my skin... Oddly enough, I never look at the race issues, because I see humanity as a whole, one race... And when I see it on the news or in the media, it pisses me off...

I was born in an area that is very very mixed. I am from Fremont, California originally. (Near San Fransisco) Most in that area are brown of varying degrees... So much so, that I was a minority... And I LOVED IT... I learned so much from the different cultures that mixed there, all living together peacefully for the most part... Sure we had some violence, but nothing like it is now. I could go on and on about what kind of "Brown" people lived there... But they were just friends and extended family, labeling them based upon their heritage, or place of origin really only perpetuates the divide.

My sister was born in Richmond. Richmond is as brown as it gets! I could ask what kind of brown you are hahaha.. Mexican? Filipino? Portuguese? Asian? Korean? (Actually labeled yellow)- Where I was raised, brown was nothing more than a varying degree of a TAN hahaha.

I will tell a story that happened to me when I was young.. I was too young to understand when it happened, what was truly going on... But once I did learn what it meant, I was horriffied... My mother worked across the bay, (In Mountain View, California)... She worked with Blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, Portuguese, etc.. and the list goes on.. She was dating a man who was Portuguese at the time. If you want to name colors, she even worked with some "Yellow" people.. And a few Native Americans.... or "Reds"- to me they all had more of a "Tan" than I could ever accomplish without burning myself miserably...

One weekend we were invited to a party, at the home of a co worker. She was "Black".. We went, My mother, my sister and I.. and they lived in San Jose. We visited them all the time, so while there, all of us kids, went to the corner market, and bought candy... We were always given money to do this, and we would have a great time.. We would shake down the parents for all their loose change, and take off... We spent many weekends together growing up... They were our best friends.... The parents would cook and dance to music, and eventually we would all eat, and go home.. But that night was different. We all left, and as soon as we got home the phones began to ring.. My mother was beside herself...

Apparently there was a group of people that didn't like "Blacks mixing with others" in the neighborhood, so when everyone left, they threw fire bombs in through the windows of the house... Burning it to the ground... One of them landed in a babies crib... When I later learned what racism was, I HATED PEOPLE... They all lived, but I couldn't understand why someone would do something so horriffic to anyone, especially when these people were so wonderful... They were more caring than those that did this to them. Never would they wish harm on another.

Later, my mother moved us to a new location, hours away, when the place she worked closed down... The area is predominantly white.. It wasn't until I moved here that I realized what racism was. And I learned because there was only one black family in the area... And I knew of no "brown" heritage people living in the area at the time, at least, not in the schools.

I didn't understand how my "New Peers" could treat this family so badly... They were great kids, and I befriended them, and truly it was the loss of those who didn't, because they missed out on being friends with some really cool people!

I mention colors, because the media, the news, and everything else mentions color. When I was 18, I moved to Hawaii. It took me awhile to fit in, because I was white, and so are the tourists. And the tourists generally do not respect the island or those who reside there. Once I "Fit in" and I was deemed to be "One of them".... I felt like I was "Home".. Back in my comfortable environment. Where friends were just friends, skin colors didn't matter, and there was a genuine love for the wellbeing of one another. I was back in an environment I was familiar with, where everyone loved one another so long as everyone respected eachother for who they were, not the color of their skin.

You "brownies" just have a better tan than I do HAHAHA.

We are not born to be racist, it is something we learn... Something I never want to ever see again in my lifetime... So when the race card gets pulled, dividing the nation, or even the planet further, it truly disturbs me, and I hope people will rise above it...
    Actually I'm quite tanned ... most of my friends always laughed at my skin color (where I wasn't tanned) ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2021), Aragorn (26th June 2021), Dreamtimer (28th June 2021), Silly Wabbit (25th January 2022), Wind (27th June 2021)

Thanks
    I am a wee bit worried for our shire, our forum, as many here may leave with feigned excuses instead of creating more forum and talk, as more n more truths unfamiliar continue coming out.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2021), Dreamtimer (28th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th June 2021), Wind (27th June 2021)