Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goldfish on the Goldilocks planet....

Thanks

Goldfish on the Goldilocks planet....

My thread to rant, Please feel free to rant with me...

Is it just me, or has the planet been completely domesticated? Even when it comes to describing homeland issues, it is called "The Domestic Front". Our structures called "Governments", which in reality, means a throttling of the amount of personal power the masses can have. They are there not to lead, but to govern or restrict such things... To determine for the masses what is "allowable".

I for one, am tiring of the little issues that people tend to focus their energy on... I came to forums to learn more, to expand my palate of possibilities and knowledge. And to engage more people, whom I felt like myself, had some amount of common sense. And while there are many like myself who do ponder a bigger picture, in reality, there are few that can look beyond the noise and focus on any real bigger issues.

I find myself only engaging those people in pm on forums, as the topics being discussed openly, are becoming laughable at this point, in my opinion.

Many hold degrees in fields that are beyond me, they articulate beautifully, they speak beautifully, and yet they have zero common sense. While many are brilliant, they never step out of their "bubble" to use that intelligence for any true practical purpose other than to debate said intelligence with others...

Granted, I am aware that it is the "little issues", that add to the bigger picture. But I seem to be noticing more and more that people have been "entrained" in their thought processes for the most part. And behave as such, and it baffles me. Even those highly educated among us, still sit within the gridwork of letting go of more critical thinking, in lue of following the "status quo" on how we have been taught to think.

I do not know if it is their attempt to reach the masses, that forces them to remain in that place, or if they are even aware that they too, are sitting in the same fishbowl as those they are trying to reach, unable to even consider seeing their bowl from the outside...

I find myself beginning to just smile and nod at these people, when I meet them in a physical way... As to bring it up, really wouldn't accomplish anything... And it can be exhausting to try to explain why I see some of their actions as ridiculous.

For example, the Dr.s who will not even consider, that taking a supplement to meet a bodies need for something it lacks, is a better alternative than taking a man made medication to treat the resulting inevitable side effect of the body lacking that certain mineral. Doctors are trained to fix issues pharmaceutically, and surgeons, by cutting issues out period... They are not trained to teach the population their best action is to avoiding the things causing them the problems, or by becoming more healthy. This baffles me. And if you bring it up to most Dr.s they seem surprised that you even suggested such a thing!

It is upsetting to me. But they are trained to work hand in hand with the pharmaceutical and insurance industries, and as such, really are not looking to help humanity become more healthy and well, but to maintain an illness model... One that just keeps people well enough to keep paying into it for more "Treatment"... For example, They will prescribe an anti inflammatory medications all day long, before they will suggest a diet change.

Add to that they now have "Well Care", which really is designed to find more problems that they can address. They test for everything in an effort, not to make you "well", but to identify more ways in which you can be targeted for more treatments. People have forgotten that their health responsibility belongs in their own hands, and have given up their own responsibility for their own well being to these industries.

I cannot remember the last time I left a Dr.s office, where my "Prescription" was something healthy I could eat, but rather a prescription to lower a number, or treat a side effect of something off balance in my body. And none of it, takes into account that each body is unique.

There are many issues being spoken about in all forums that do indeed need attention. But I find myself shaking my head and laughing at the ufology field. I laugh when I read threads on some forums and sites, about the evolution of man. I laugh when I read that some believe that they are "messengers and wariors" and that people need to do "this or that" to evolve, as if they even know what we evolve to...

This "Self aggrandizing" and "Grandstanding" just turns me off...

Where did the common sense go?

For example, we have many whistle blowers that suggest we have negated the effects of gravity. That we have mastered the flying discs, and have gone on to created even more advanced versions of that technology... We see it in the skies all the time... Yet we still have those "In the know" suggesting that "Indeed we are seeing things in the sky we cannot explain", "Things that would move in such as fashion, that it would kill our pilots should they attempt such maneuvers"... They're kidding right? Right?

And where does our community "go" with this new information? They do not immediately laugh and move on, they begin to debate who this person truly worked for... What their job really was, etc. Never once considering that just the fact they "came out swinging" with ridiculous information to begin with... At that point, it didn't matter who they were, they were not at all community friendly in any way shape or form, why waste any energy on them?

Nasa suggests that we have lost the directions to the MOON of all things.... And people believe that! And they will do calculations, research, and other such things, to try to help get those directions rewritten! HAHAHA.. I am sorry, but if you can't find your way to a huge ball above us, that can be predicted in it's movements, given the technology that you hold in your hands daily, and you truly believe such things? I have to say something is wrong with your reasoning abilities.

I recently read a post where a well known person in our community was quoting as saying, "that we need to reach 33x the speed of sound to leave Earth". Perhaps if he is thinking it still requires "brute force" to do so, rather than using gravity negating technologies, but that was never discussed. Yet this person is a well established person in our community...

It was just presented as a fact, with no alternative solutions to said issue, or even the thought of accounting for such things... So, does this person lack critical thinking skills? Or is a deliberate statement to appear as if they're knowledgeable in the field, and therefore what they say should be taken as intelligent? I saw it being quoted later, and not being contested but as a source of useful information... I scratched my head in disbelief...

This person is aware that Bob Lazar has made the claims that he himself worked on technologies that could negate the effects of gravity right? If not, I do not see this person as a credible source of any information. Again, I move along...

So when reading such things, that disconnect shines at me like a huge red flag, that this persons way of seeing reality is really a tunnel vision, or a "programmed way", to not even consider other ways of viewing said picture. And worse, it may be deliberate. And their work is spread throughout the community as someone who has important things to say!

I am losing my faith in the alternative community as a result. Between ego, the ability for anyone to get on a soapbox and make any ridiculous claim, in the hopes someone will take that on as their "truth", so that person becomes relevent, has in many ways, disappointed me. And I do not blame these people, some aren't even aware their limited opinions, whether deliberate or not, are holding this community back.

I find everything from the real days of disclosure, tending to gravitate towards this way of thinking.. People are still debating if Bob Lazar ever even worked at Area 51 or S4. Can we not move beyond that, after being shown that many were willing to not only tell us they worked there, that they tracked tech, and exactly what they did, and expand upon that instead? This community is still bickering over where disks crashed... Much less who or what was in them, or if it was our technology being tested...

You can see why I have issues with people bickering now over, the petty details... It completely skirts the bigger issues. And leads us nowhere overall...

Even Steven Greer will suggest we must look at the technologies, in an effort to advance humanity in a more natural and clean way... yet he focuses more on the "Big Bad Brother"... And doesn't move us any closer to truth either. It's all just one soap box after another... Never leading upwards as steps would do... They never ascend to higher truth, just platforms to jump to... One to the next to the next... all linear in nature.

And overall the community, in their frustrations, begin to infight over said talking points..., rather than try to move past it, and just ignore that... Everyone more than happy to poke holes in others, rather than to move the information forward.

If someone gave me a piece of paper, and asked me to connect the dots in the shortest way possible? I would fold the paper in half until they met... While many would try to perhaps draw a dotted line, shorten their own line, not quite touching the dots... etc... or get a ruler, to make sure that line is as straight as possible to make sure that it takes the most direct route... etc...

Does anyone else fold the paper? Or is it just me these days?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2022), Aragorn (11th April 2022), Dreamtimer (12th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2022), Fred Steeves (10th April 2022), Gio (10th April 2022), Lord Sidious (11th April 2022), modwiz (10th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Wind (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    My thread to rant, Please feel free to rant with me...

Is it just me, or has the planet been completely domesticated? Even when it comes to describing homeland issues, it is called "The Domestic Front". Our structures called "Governments", which in reality, means a throttling of the amount of personal power the masses can have. They are there not to lead, but to govern or restrict such things... To determine for the masses what is "allowable".

I for one, am tiring of the little issues that people tend to focus their energy on... I came to forums to learn more, to expand my palate of possibilities and knowledge. And to engage more people, whom I felt like myself, had some amount of common sense. And while there are many like myself who do ponder a bigger picture, in reality, there are few that can look beyond the noise and focus on any real bigger issues.

I find myself only engaging those people in pm on forums, as the topics being discussed openly, are becoming laughable at this point, in my opinion.

Many hold degrees in fields that are beyond me, they articulate beautifully, they speak beautifully, and yet they have zero common sense. While many are brilliant, they never step out of their "bubble" to use that intelligence for any true practical purpose other than to debate said intelligence with others...

Granted, I am aware that it is the "little issues", that add to the bigger picture. But I seem to be noticing more and more that people have been "entrained" in their thought processes for the most part. And behave as such, and it baffles me. Even those highly educated among us, still sit within the gridwork of letting go of more critical thinking, in lue of following the "status quo" on how we have been taught to think.

I do not know if it is their attempt to reach the masses, that forces them to remain in that place, or if they are even aware that they too, are sitting in the same fishbowl as those they are trying to reach, unable to even consider seeing their bowl from the outside...

I find myself beginning to just smile and nod at these people, when I meet them in a physical way... As to bring it up, really wouldn't accomplish anything... And it can be exhausting to try to explain why I see some of their actions as ridiculous.

For example, the Dr.s who will not even consider, that taking a supplement to meet a bodies need for something it lacks, is a better alternative than taking a man made medication to treat the resulting inevitable side effect of the body lacking that certain mineral. Doctors are trained to fix issues pharmaceutically, and surgeons, by cutting issues out period... They are not trained to teach the population their best action is to avoiding the things causing them the problems, or by becoming more healthy. This baffles me. And if you bring it up to most Dr.s they seem surprised that you even suggested such a thing!

It is upsetting to me. But they are trained to work hand in hand with the pharmaceutical and insurance industries, and as such, really are not looking to help humanity become more healthy and well, but to maintain an illness model... One that just keeps people well enough to keep paying into it for more "Treatment"... For example, They will prescribe an anti inflammatory medications all day long, before they will suggest a diet change.

Add to that they now have "Well Care", which really is designed to find more problems that they can address. They test for everything in an effort, not to make you "well", but to identify more ways in which you can be targeted for more treatments. People have forgotten that their health responsibility belongs in their own hands, and have given up their own responsibility for their own well being to these industries.

I cannot remember the last time I left a Dr.s office, where my "Prescription" was something healthy I could eat, but rather a prescription to lower a number, or treat a side effect of something off balance in my body. And none of it, takes into account that each body is unique.

There are many issues being spoken about in all forums that do indeed need attention. But I find myself shaking my head and laughing at the ufology field. I laugh when I read threads on some forums and sites, about the evolution of man. I laugh when I read that some believe that they are "messengers and wariors" and that people need to do "this or that" to evolve, as if they even know what we evolve to...

This "Self aggrandizing" and "Grandstanding" just turns me off...

Where did the common sense go?

For example, we have many whistle blowers that suggest we have negated the effects of gravity. That we have mastered the flying discs, and have gone on to created even more advanced versions of that technology... We see it in the skies all the time... Yet we still have those "In the know" suggesting that "Indeed we are seeing things in the sky we cannot explain", "Things that would move in such as fashion, that it would kill our pilots should they attempt such maneuvers"... They're kidding right? Right?

And where does our community "go" with this new information? They do not immediately laugh and move on, they begin to debate who this person truly worked for... What their job really was, etc. Never once considering that just the fact they "came out swinging" with ridiculous information to begin with... At that point, it didn't matter who they were, they were not at all community friendly in any way shape or form, why waste any energy on them?

Nasa suggests that we have lost the directions to the MOON of all things.... And people believe that! And they will do calculations, research, and other such things, to try to help get those directions rewritten! HAHAHA.. I am sorry, but if you can't find your way to a huge ball above us, that can be predicted in it's movements, given the technology that you hold in your hands daily, and you truly believe such things? I have to say something is wrong with your reasoning abilities.

I recently read a post where a well known person in our community was quoting as saying, "that we need to reach 33x the speed of sound to leave Earth". Perhaps if he is thinking it still requires "brute force" to do so, rather than using gravity negating technologies, but that was never discussed. Yet this person is a well established person in our community...

It was just presented as a fact, with no alternative solutions to said issue, or even the thought of accounting for such things... So, does this person lack critical thinking skills? Or is a deliberate statement to appear as if they're knowledgeable in the field, and therefore what they say should be taken as intelligent? I saw it being quoted later, and not being contested but as a source of useful information... I scratched my head in disbelief...

This person is aware that Bob Lazar has made the claims that he himself worked on technologies that could negate the effects of gravity right? If not, I do not see this person as a credible source of any information. Again, I move along...

So when reading such things, that disconnect shines at me like a huge red flag, that this persons way of seeing reality is really a tunnel vision, or a "programmed way", to not even consider other ways of viewing said picture. And worse, it may be deliberate. And their work is spread throughout the community as someone who has important things to say!

I am losing my faith in the alternative community as a result. Between ego, the ability for anyone to get on a soapbox and make any ridiculous claim, in the hopes someone will take that on as their "truth", so that person becomes relevent, has in many ways, disappointed me. And I do not blame these people, some aren't even aware their limited opinions, whether deliberate or not, are holding this community back.

I find everything from the real days of disclosure, tending to gravitate towards this way of thinking.. People are still debating if Bob Lazar ever even worked at Area 51 or S4. Can we not move beyond that, after being shown that many were willing to not only tell us they worked there, that they tracked tech, and exactly what they did, and expand upon that instead? This community is still bickering over where disks crashed... Much less who or what was in them, or if it was our technology being tested...

You can see why I have issues with people bickering now over, the petty details... It completely skirts the bigger issues. And leads us nowhere overall...

Even Steven Greer will suggest we must look at the technologies, in an effort to advance humanity in a more natural and clean way... yet he focuses more on the "Big Bad Brother"... And doesn't move us any closer to truth either. It's all just one soap box after another... Never leading upwards as steps would do... They never ascend to higher truth, just platforms to jump to... One to the next to the next... all linear in nature.

And overall the community, in their frustrations, begin to infight over said talking points..., rather than try to move past it, and just ignore that... Everyone more than happy to poke holes in others, rather than to move the information forward.

If someone gave me a piece of paper, and asked me to connect the dots in the shortest way possible? I would fold the paper in half until they met... While many would try to perhaps draw a dotted line, shorten their own line, not quite touching the dots... etc... or get a ruler, to make sure that line is as straight as possible to make sure that it takes the most direct route... etc...

Does anyone else fold the paper? Or is it just me these days?
    Good points Wabbit and I agree with you for the most part, I lost faith in Dr. Greer when he started lobbying for money to do a genetic test on the 'little green man'. If he was in possession of a physical alient artifact there would be people from all over the world screaming to get access to such a thing. Professional scientists are mostly rank-and-file thinkers and rarely move outside of their boxes. The best scientists have been doing that for centuries. So yeah, I tend to discount 'common knowledge' when considering anything.

I saw your avatar just this morning and it occurred to me that you must be backward as in an iconoclast.... that's a joke
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2022), Aragorn (11th April 2022), Dreamtimer (12th April 2022), Gio (11th April 2022), Silly Wabbit (12th April 2022), Wind (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Great thread SW, it's obvious that you've put a lot of thought into this. I'm losing faith in the alternative community as well, actually that started several years ago now, but it's for very different reasons.

You don't think it's important if Bob Lazar actually worked at Area 51 or S4? I think it's important, because if he hasn't really seen and done as he claims, then where is there to go, what is there to do with bad information?

Of course he's but one example of this, albeit a very good one, but alt media is absolutely strewn with people making similar claims. Richard Doty (amongst others) brought us "MJ 12" and "Project Serpo", and scrutinization over him and his supposed super secret government documents revealed a lot of holes, enough so that the only people that really believe this stuff any more are the Agent Mulders amongst us, those that desperately want to believe.

What if we all just left the pesky details behind, and took it as gospel that 12 astronauts were shot off to the planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticula star system to visit our old friends the Ebens. If the story is true then great, we're far ahead of the rest of society in knowing about this super secret event that happened back in the 60's; but if it didn't happen, and it was just an outlandish psy op courtesy of a ring of intel guys, then we're not even living in reality any more with our supposed knowledge.

I think vetting is a pretty important thing to do, especially seeing as how there are more of these stories orbiting in and around alt media than we can shake a stick at.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2022), Aragorn (11th April 2022), Dreamtimer (12th April 2022), Gio (11th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Silly Wabbit (12th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Clif has a couple of your rants cleared i feel >

The Space Camel's nose under the tent flap...
    Keep looking up.

clif high
    Apr 11

I follow Bret Weinstein & Heather Heying, two famous evolutionary biologists. Yes, they can define ‘woman’ for you.
    What they can’t do is to tell you when in planet Earth’s history there was a time of several millions of years wherein the climate conditions would have allowed for human evolution. Bear in mind we don’t have fur, at least most of us don’t. This means that we modern humans will die of exposure over repeated nighttime temperatures of lowering to only 60 degrees F with only a 2 % increase in relative humidity.
    So my question to the evolutionists, is when existed a period where humans could have ‘lost’ our fur (presuming we evolved from apes), and not died of hypothermia? It does not appear to exist from a climatologists understanding of the geological record.
    There is also, IMO, the issue of our digestion. We cannot digest plants effectively as most of the plant nutrients are not bio-available to our stomach/intestinal processes. Even, and especially for plant based foods, humans need to cook. So fire is an essential survival tool for us. Again, did conditions ever exist that would have allowed humans to evolve wherein we can’t digest the items in our diet without the technology of fire? When was that?
    Then there is the whole thing of how did we hunt without technology? Without language to coordinate the taking of big game?
    And, IF, really big damn IF, humans with fur and with the ability to eat without fire existed, what was the impetus to change them into us naked guys who need clothes & grills to live? If, as Evolutionary THEORY does, we postulate that humans evolved really slowly, then where in the historical record did these millions of years exist? And what did those humans eat? Why did they lose their fur? How rapid did that occur such that they would invent clothing/shelters to survive.
    Human history did not happen that way.
    Humans did not evolve from apes on this planet.
    Humans are THE product of technology.
    This is my conclusion, as the science about humans is SO fucked up.
    Anthropology is the study of humans. It is divided into 4 large areas,
    • archaeology, the study of humans in the fossil records;
    • linguistics, the study of human communications via words (phonemes) and other biological processes that we call ‘language’;
    • culture, the study of tradition, and the collective human life;
    • genetics, pertaining to DNA, evolutionary theory as applied to humans.
    Linguistics are my area of intense study, and that is a real giant stew of conflicting claims and evidence that end up only partially supporting any theory of human origins or advancement (evolution). There are many theories & none are cohesive. None work to satisfy analysis & to proceed further. They all end up being a dead end.
    It is this way with all aspects of Anthropology. There is NO clear record in any of our studies that will answer THE questions that face us constantly.
    Where did humans originate? Who are we? And where did we come from?
    All the theories from religion to science are bogus. They answer nothing conclusively and are filled with gaping holes of exclusion. As an instance, evolutionists such as Bret & Heather, do not, and will not, acknowledge nor discuss such things as Giant hominids. And even worse, that some of these Giants may have been contemporaneous with modern peoples. Agghh! That don’t work with the academic view of “Humans out of Africa”. This, by the way, in my opinion, is another one of the Khazarian Mafia ‘history distortions’. Our collective story is riddled with their fuckery. We don’t know shit for sure because of their organized and consistent goal to remove our history from us with each passing generation.
    We are a quasi intelligent species with amnesia stumbling around in a dark cave tripping over clues continuously as we attempt to devise a science, a ‘knowing’, that will shed some light on our past.
    Constantly in science, and academia, one runs into the barriers that the Khazarian Mafia puts around knowledge. You can’t discuss giants, or strange critters in the oceans, nor glaring huge events in history, if any of it chips away at the narrative that the KM is trying to construct.
    THE one thing that is most forbidden is to examine Anthropology with a perspective that includes UFOs & Space Aliens. Extra forbidden with a beating on top, just to get your attention.
    BUT this one element, the mere idea that Space Aliens with a bent towards biology, and genetics came here & created humans INSTANTLY fills in all those pesky holes.
    Humans did not evolve, we were created in labs. Thus, of course, we would not be able to find a period of millions of years of specific stable environmental conditions where no night dropped to lower than 65 degrees, and no day rose higher than 78 degrees.
    When we were genetically engineered in the labs, we were given the digestion system we have, and thus, of course we don’t find any fossil records of humans who were vegetarians, nor any without fire sign nearby. Aha! So simple, they made us to eat this way!
    And, need we even go to the issue of our ‘fur’ supposedly in our ancestral past? Nope.
    All one has to do, really, it is not difficult at all, at least initially, is to let the idea of Space Aliens creep into your thinking. It alters everything, this idea, and explains so much.
    Of course the human fossil record is bizarre with no clarity in any part of the examination that is not created by very very sketchy, very very loosely supported ‘evidence’. Of course the human fossil record is scattered, confusing, diverse, and totally out of whack with any projected clade ‘evolution’. Of course the human fossil record is exactly as mixed up as those of dogs and cats. We messed up dog and cat ‘evolutionary fossil record’ with a plethora of clade members with all our breeding experiments with these animals.
    Exactly the same thing was done to us humans. The plethora of clade members, and the absence of clarity of lineage by evidence, not assertion, looks to be a replica in the abstract of what we have done to the ‘lesser animals’.
    It is when we apply the idea of Space Aliens interfering with human and earth history to Cultural Anthropology, that we reap the most progress in our science. There are millions of instances, constantly found in our historic cultural records, of Space Aliens.
    These millions of items of cultural evidence are all dismissed by academics as though it was evidence of vote fraud in the 2020 election, and for exactly the same reason; that the Khazarian Mafia can’t have you understanding reality as they do.
    In their reality, Biden won. They made it happen. In their reality, you believe in the Theory of Evolution. They made that happen too. They have been fictionalizing reality for centuries.
    To the top dogs in the Khazarian Mafia, humans being the creation of Space Aliens is a established fact. This can be ascertained by just how much energy they put into hiding the Space Aliens as originators of humans idea.
    Understand also, that the Space Aliens did not create us to be physical slaves. That is we are not created to mine gold for them, or do their laundry. There is another agenda involved that is way deep into biology and genetics.
    Understand also that any species that can cross the vast distances of space, by whatever means, will by that very technology, be capable of creating either elements/compounds, or machinery to harvest them from nature. An intelligent species does not need the problems associated with slaves to do simple labor tasks.
    Humans are THE product of a technology. Perhaps biology is the ultimate ‘technology’ in Universe. It is certainly the ultimate prize for the Space Aliens that the Khazarian Mafia knows created/altered their genetic makeup.
    These creatures, Those Who Came from the Sky, or the “Elohim”, these Space Aliens, are described in the hidden language of the Khazarian Mafia, as being basically gaga over genetics.
    Biology is the true gold of universe. Metals, the Elohim could create in industrial processes. They can make gold if they wanted it.
    Biology they had to locate. To the Elohim earth was a treasure house of biologic diversity. They reveled in it for centuries, mucking about with this and that line of creatures, thus producing our crazy fossil record.
    The Elohim found planet Earth teaming with Life that they intended to, and did, exploit and alter. They did not create us. They altered what they found here. They, and the Khazarian Mafia, are also hiding that fact. The Elohim, in spite of all their power, and claims, cannot create Life, they have to find it.
    The Khazarian Mafia understanding is that the Elohim achieved their goal, that is, creating an extra little bit of DNA and adding it to some compatible human DNA which created, as they claim, the Khazarians.
    Some of the Khazarian Mafia understands that the Elohim left. It is their way. The Elohim are not the only Space Aliens out there. The Elohim are the Coneheads. Not quite like in the movies, but you see the imagery filtering through the obscuring of the culture to some degree. Space Aliens are all around us in Culture and our History. These signs and images are still there despite the best efforts of the Khazarian Mafia to obscure the subject right out of your awareness by their control of academia, and the press.
    The Elohim, according to the Khazarian Mafia, track another species of Space Aliens through the Galaxy, and over Time. These are the Nummo. These guys look like really ugly fish beings, but are exceptionally smart, and, unlike the Elohim, are kind and not self-absorbed. The Nummo are what we humans would call ‘moral’, unlike the Elohim, and their minions, the Khazarian Mafia.
    The Elohim seem to be angry at, and jealous of, the Nummo, and are, according to the Khazarian view, in a kind of a strange War against them.
    But that is another investigation for another time. Right at this moment, it is the Khazarian Mafia that concerns us as they think that the Elohim left them in charge. In fact, many of the Khazarian Mafia at the top believe themselves to be the new Elohim.
    This is not a good thing for humans. It will need to be rectified.
    Comment

If you liked this post from clif’s Newsletter, why not share it?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2022), modwiz (11th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Silly Wabbit (12th April 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You called this song to mind, Silly Wabbit. It uses the metaphor of Plato's cave. If you feel it doesn't match your rant let me know and I'll remove it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PWWSyyzk2E

My son recently went to a doctor and got a recommendation for surgery and steroids and a botox injection. He asked about alternatives. The doctor gave him a medication which didn't really work. So my son went to Whole Foods and got a product which worked for him. We discussed his diet and he decided to go with more spicy food which helps with his issues. He's now doing much better with none of the invasive stuff the doc recommended.

My son will still go to doctors, and he will also make his own decisions based on analysis and available information. He won't just 'pick sides' and reject the doctors.

I've spoken with many doctors about nutrition. They believe in it. But food, natural remedies, supplements fall into a vague, unprescribed category. So they will prescribe what's in their playbook. With just a few minutes to spend with patients, they don't have the time for real nutritional consultation. And it's not a major part of their studies.

Which is why we have to fill in the gaps with nutritionists and other health specialists.

My parents' generation simply accepted the opinions of doctors. "Doctor's orders!" And they'd do it. But now people don't just rely on the 'authority'. They think more for themselves. And that's good to a point. When people think they're experts in fields they're not, problems can ensue. It's good to be cautious and to think clearly. And to seek specialized knowledge when necessary.

I know many people who like to present opinions as fact. I'm pretty sure it's a way to project authority. It's often a way to avoid discussion. I personally like to give an opinion and then see what others think. But sometimes people don't bite. Perhaps they took the opinion as a 'statement of fact'. Folks do often make unwarranted conclusions about others' mental states. It's all part of the process of communication which is more difficult 'on paper.'

Brilliant conclusion, SW. "Does anyone else fold the paper?"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2022), Aragorn (12th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Silly Wabbit (12th April 2022), Wind (12th April 2022)

Thanks
    To Fred...

I agree all of the details are important, yet here we are in 2022, and people cannot even agree where disks even came down... Who worked where, and what they did.. Even if they didn't crash, we have other testimony from so many people suggesting, with photos in some cases, that they too have seen this high technology in some form... Fair enough, that the details are true... when it comes to those in the disclosure field... but for probably millions, they could care less about THOSE details, because by now, they have seen the technology themselves.

For them, entering into the "Truth" arena is a huge disappointment. I had two huge hovering balls over my house twice... Silent as can be.. At that point, the "Sport model" or "the Jello mold" is irrelevant... It is no longer a question of if the technology exists... But whose is it? I would suggest it's ours, or an allie at the very least, as it is flying in our airspace with impunity... It means the technology absolutely exists in some form... Rosewell becomes irrelevent to people such as myself, once something like that happens.. I now can skip the first dot to get to the end one...

Chances are any disks that may have come down in those days were ours, and highly classified... Starting a bunch of alien gossip would surely be a great way to go for intelligence agencies... We can't let others know we are developing gravity defying tech, and to scare other nations, suggest et involvement, where even higher technology may be being shared with us... No one even suggests this possibility...

As far as Bob Lazar, I give him a pass, meaning it doesn't matter to me personally either way, because if it wasn't him working on said craft, others certainly have... To me, his story is not so important anymore... And I do applaud those that holds these characters to task about such things, for those who have yet to witness said technology with their own eyes... Don't get me wrong... I feel like I arrived at the bus stop early... And those sharing information, well, they got stopped at a few stops along the way to the bus stop, because they allowed the public in general, to distract them, or it is deliberate it goes no further, and there is money in doing so...

As these details are being bickered about, people are now linking their minds to AI, with neural integration systems... Oscio integration, where metal can now fuse with biology, (computer components with neural tissues), and they're essentially becoming borgs, highly intelligent humans with access to information at the speed of thought... And they have been doing so since the 80's at the very least... And while touched upon in the alt media, this astounding information really goes nowhere as well... Yet those who are flying even more traditional aircraft are using this tech...

Ask a U2 pilot if they're aware of said technology, and they will admit they are aware of it, "But the Air Force cannot afford that" will be their reply... Their "Cloaked denial"... Perhaps not, but corporations that the military subcontract out to, absolutely can!

A quick internet search these days, about things one would expect this technology to develop into eventually, reveals more knowledge than the years or "intelligence" these baffoons have been providing, is all I am saying. And I laugh when people in these forums attack others over their writing abilities, or one of those little details... It all seems an incredible waste of time in my opinion.

I suppose I write this, not to seem condescending, but to hopefully change the perspective for new comers... Yes the details are important... Where you focus your research is also important...

Chuckie... I had to look that word up you know... iconoclast... FUNNY JOKE!

Aiawana... I will read that this evening, I am in a bit of a rush today, have a lot on my plate to do today! But thanks for adding to the conversation.

Dreamtimer... Ahhhh.... Plato's Cave... I always thought that was a great way to describe what we notice, what we miss... perspective in general... I remember someone explaining dimensions in a primitive way, by showing ants walk on a two dimensional figure 8... then I found the wave function, and was fascinated about such things...

That was a great song.. Thank You...

I just want to say, I do Thank Those that hold to task, those in the community playing "Chase the carrot"... But where have all the Hero's gone? Those willing to share some bits of truth, at the risk of their own reputations or worse? While all the media is keeping people occupied with stories of "this" and "that" happening everywhere, it worries me, that other more important things in the larger picture overall, are being overlooked. Things that can have even more grave consequences for humanity.

One has to search those things out themselves as the news won't share them, and I am sure this is deliberate.

Had a lovely message waiting for me in my inbox this morning... From someone who is very intelligent, who voiced some of the same concerns that I ponder ... Money going digital, where access to resources can be cut as easily as power going out... (Digital currency, etc...) .. Add to that tracking software, virtual identities, and the volumes of information this tech already has on us, more than likely as a result of said "crashed technology", and the picture has reached a critical mass, where we could be really getting into some serious trouble here.

It leaves me scratching my head, wondering if these self aggrandizing "information prophets" will ever be cast aside, or be seen as the roadblock to true detrimental knowledge. Even those who claim to be "woke" are so easily misguided... And I fall into that catagory as well sometimes... This is not just me throwing punches but also self reflecting, as I got stuck in that loop as well, hooing to find something of value... On the whole, it doesn't make us any more intelligent if we can't step out of the baby pool and at least look at the ocean. Much less swim in it.

But in this community, one has to search long and hard, to even find the oceans edge, due to the "booby traps" set along the way...

I am glad I am in good company in that those here can see the issues of which I speak... It is a comfort... This community needs less spokespeople, and more knowledge...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2022), Aragorn (12th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2022), Fred Steeves (12th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Wind (12th April 2022)

Thanks
    Generally, if someone is critical of writing details it is usually because they don't quite get it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2022), Aragorn (13th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Silly Wabbit (13th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    To Fred...

I agree all of the details are important, yet here we are in 2022, and people cannot even agree where disks even came down... Who worked where, and what they did.. Even if they didn't crash, we have other testimony from so many people suggesting, with photos in some cases, that they too have seen this high technology in some form... Fair enough, that the details are true... when it comes to those in the disclosure field... but for probably millions, they could care less about THOSE details, because by now, they have seen the technology themselves.

For them, entering into the "Truth" arena is a huge disappointment. I had two huge hovering balls over my house twice... Silent as can be.. At that point, the "Sport model" or "the Jello mold" is irrelevant... It is no longer a question of if the technology exists... But whose is it? I would suggest it's ours, or an allie at the very least, as it is flying in our airspace with impunity... It means the technology absolutely exists in some form... Rosewell becomes irrelevent to people such as myself, once something like that happens.. I now can skip the first dot to get to the end one...

Chances are any disks that may have come down in those days were ours, and highly classified... Starting a bunch of alien gossip would surely be a great way to go for intelligence agencies... We can't let others know we are developing gravity defying tech, and to scare other nations, suggest et involvement, where even higher technology may be being shared with us... No one even suggests this possibility...
    It's become very obvious to me over the years that the u.f.o. sector of the (so called) alternative community is the most corrupted of all of them. I first posted my thoughts on the very real possibility that the vast majority of sightings would not be the infamous "Ebens" checking in on us, but technology that was crafted right here on planet Earth, and that it's a biproduct of "Project Paperclip" is my prime suspect. "All this hysteria began at top secret testing facilities right after the end of WW2, hmmmm, coincidence? I think not".

It was a surprise dead end for conversation back then, and so far as I can tell nothing has changed, "MJ-12" and crashed ET from the Zeta Reticuli star system still rules the roost when it comes to most influencers of the alternative realm.

As far as Bob Lazar, I give him a pass,
    Out of all the first hand accounts I've heard, his is the one I'm most likely to buy into; but even then, where does he say he suspects this strange technology originates from? Well the Zeta Reticuli star system of course, right on cue.

I just wonder why it's so important for the curious to be led to this base story. Perhaps it very well did start out as just a good cover story for the crashing of experimental craft, but I really tend to think it acquired other purposes as well along the way. Here's just one quick example to show you more the way I'm not only looking at this, but other sectors of mainline alternative thinking as well:

With a steady drumbeat of crashed aliens, how many people care to look very deeply into occult influences for instance, like are there interdimensional aspects figuring into this shit? It's understood that high level Nazis were heavily into tapping into other realms, so what information might they have come back with, and/or what might have come back through with them?

It's been a long time since I've seen it recognized that there were two fathers of the American space program, a certified Nazi (Werner von Braun), and a lessor known but vitally important certified Crowley acolyte in Jack Parsons. There's actually a lot of that when it comes to rocketry, and personally anyway, I think that's rather intriguing and not to be brushed aside.

Orwell said:

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.
    When that's happening, it's meant to make a huge group of people view reality in a certain light, and of course perception is reality. "American Exceptionalism" is a pretty good example of this, with those who don't buy into it in general society being few and far in between. That's just the way it is, we're an exceptional people with a glorious past...

Maybe "the story" behind the origins of advanced u.f.o. technology is along those same lines, to have even the more curious and distrustful amongst us believing this. It never has to be everyone, just enough of a vast majority to serve the overall purpose.

Climbing to a higher altitude here, many of the same influencers who push hard for the crash model, also tend to encourage lockstep opinion in other realms of opinion as well, and I don't think it's just a coincidence. Even when it's not the exact same ones, it's those very similar to them. What are we being encouraged to think about things, and why?

Look for yourself and see if you notice any of this.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2022), Aragorn (16th April 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (16th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Silly Wabbit (17th April 2022), Wind (16th April 2022)

Thanks
    "Messengers of Deception" written in 1979 by Jacques Vallée was probably the first book to broach the verboten subject of the phenomena and the spirit/interdimensional.

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH) is a hypothesis advanced by ufologists such as Jacques Vallée, which states that unidentified flying objects ... google.

In 'full disclosure', nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, I was quite put off by it. I was a nuts-and-bolts dude from way back. The idea grew on me over time though along with the promotion of the idea of parallel worlds. Of the 10/11 physical dimensions, it is my opinion that only the 3rd is viable for physical life even at its most extreme bounds. A 5-dimensional being would be legs, ears, arms, eyes, arms in an infinitely entangled mass, either that or inside/out/outside/in. Not conducive to sentient life methinks.

Of late, the 'interdimensional hypothesis' has taken the forefront with the younger set of Ufologists and justifiably so I think. If anything Luis Elizondo, Jeremy Corbell, Hal Puthoff say can be believed or Ben Rich for that matter. Vallée by far is the most respectable of active Ufologists. Dr. Stephen Greer is hard to figure out. He has always seemed so earnest and actually was responsible for renewing my strong interest in the phenomena but some of the stuff that he does just seems 'weird'. At this point, I think Linda Moulton Howe is cracked and the rest have followed suit. Why? money, fame, who knows but none of it, in the end, seems rational.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2022), Aragorn (16th April 2022), Dreamtimer (5th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (17th April 2022), Wind (16th April 2022)

Thanks
    While we are really incredible beings, in bodies that defy common sense as a random coincidence... It seems to me, that "interdimensional" explanations have become the "Go To" for people like Greer, and those that want to claim that everything must have something attached to it, that only a select few can tap, and the majority would scoff at as pseudo science, as the majority of the population cannot tap such things... Things such as remote viewing, psychic phenomenon, and the like... When the reality could very well be that it is all just out of the range of visible light...

The truth is many stop looking for other reasons for all of it, and debate the details along the way instead as it truly is "Low Hanging Fruit" for the masses...

Perhaps Roswell was Americans testing American technology... And to keep that a secret, aliens were introduced. Perhaps there is a civilization that moved to avoid a major flood, and THEY had advanced tech that they didn't want to share with the masses that survived the flood... Perhaps Agartha is in the inner Earth.

Truth is we just don't know what we don't know... And sadly this world lacks truth tellers these days. All "Sky People" in the past very well could have been not from another planet, but merely another continent. I often times feel I am chasing my tail in this community as a result of others not demanding more truth. Many keep secrets, convinced advanced tech keeps us safe from our neighbors... And because they were told to. But at some point, something has to give...

As far as "Leaders"? I have had those illusions crushed long ago... There is no such thing these days... They're all bought and sold sadly. And for me, that mostly includes those in the field of truth

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (17th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2022), Fred Steeves (17th April 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Wind (17th April 2022)

Thanks
    While we are really incredible beings, in bodies that defy common sense as a random coincidence... It seems to me, that "interdimensional" explanations have become the "Go To" for people like Greer, and those that want to claim that everything must have something attached to it, that only a select few can tap, and the majority would scoff at as pseudo science, as the majority of the population cannot tap such things... Things such as remote viewing, psychic phenomenon, and the like... When the reality could very well be that it is all just out of the range of visible light...

The truth is many stop looking for other reasons for all of it, and debate the details along the way instead as it truly is "Low Hanging Fruit" for the masses...

Perhaps Roswell was Americans testing American technology... And to keep that a secret, aliens were introduced. Perhaps there is a civilization that moved to avoid a major flood, and THEY had advanced tech that they didn't want to share with the masses that survived the flood... Perhaps Agartha is in the inner Earth.

Truth is we just don't know what we don't know... And sadly this world lacks truth tellers these days. All "Sky People" in the past very well could have been not from another planet, but merely another continent. I often times feel I am chasing my tail in this community as a result of others not demanding more truth. Many keep secrets, convinced advanced tech keeps us safe from our neighbors... And because they were told to. But at some point, something has to give...

As far as "Leaders"? I have had those illusions crushed long ago... There is no such thing these days... They're all bought and sold sadly. And for me, that mostly includes those in the field of truth
    "Low hanging fruit" ... that's a great insight Wabbit. What you say is true, I can't speak for everyone, of course but I think most have their 'pet' biases. I mentioned above that I've always been a nuts-and-bolts guy because to me that was the most fascinating prospect. Living thinking beings from 'another place'. Wow, I thought, what that could mean for humans to have the basic questions of life experienced by a completely non-anthropomorphic source to consider. Amazing!

The inner Earth thing, hmm? I was bouncing that off my daughter once (when I thought she was old enough to start considering things like that) and she matter-of-factly started telling me why she thought that it was a credible idea. I was a little taken aback by her response, she obviously was more aware than I realized.

A number of years ago, I listened to an audio blog of interviews between 3 people, two regular folks and one an inner Earth being. It was mesmerizing but sadly in retrospect not very likely but who knows really.

Ufology is one case that I believe bought and sold is an appropriate approbation.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 17th April 2022 at 12:51.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (17th April 2022), Silly Wabbit (2nd May 2022), Wind (17th April 2022)

Thanks
    I really love that you are all engaging this thread, in the spirit with which I posted it...

New rant...

Not to attack anyone, but to more try to figure out the mechanics behind such things, why the cover ups, why the misinformation, etc.. The charlatans, the real hoaxers, and those that have somehow slipped off of their rockers, into some blob like pile onto the floor, but they're "Still showing up for the show"...

I gotta tell ya, I almost eliminated Linda MH entirely, in her videos years ago, until I learned that the videos could be put on double speed.... And her use of "Quote".... "Closed Quote" was driving me insane! Who adds punctuation when reading reports? She did... And now she sadly has fallen victim to youtube fame and money.... Please like and subscribe as it helps our channel... (she forgets to say "Makes Me Money" .... closed quote)

And Dolan... Geesh I hate to say it, but he has started to slip from nuts and bolts historian, into the woo woo side of it.. And granted... I have had contacts, and woo woo was heavily involved in such things... But people are all over the road these days! He took his one strength and weakened it, by way of openly pondering such things... He didn't need to do that...

I wouldn't want to drive beside any of them, as none of them know how to stay in their proper lane anymore... I fear I would be sideswiped by any one of them in an instant, given the way they drift through intelligent information, turning it into incoherent babble anymore.

I dunno.... I got into such things because I was following the technology. It seems to me that when looking into the past, you learn more about what we are possibly dealing with now... The bible even speaks of high technology. There are rock carvings all over South America of people piloting odd craft. It wouldn't at all surprise me if they dug up some of this tech from all of their geological expeditions, and merely reproduced it, in fact, I believe most military bases were potentially built atop sites that had such tech nearby.

The best way to claim it and work on it, is to build the bases right there... It seems to me the old literature suggests that there was this old tech, and there was a great flood. (Or mud flood, or pole shift)...

It wouldn't surprise me if they just happened into these bases, prebuilt, only needing to be cleaned up, and reverse engineered. And absolutely the Germans got to it first! As far as aliens, heck they have probably been living among us the entire time. It probably wasn't until we took flight, that we were able to find those remote locations...

In this case they wouldn't be "Alien", aside from the fact that they may come from another nation. Just another species on this planet. Hell, we have reptilian sculptures all over the planet, and all kinds of other beings as well!

I have to laugh, because when I was really getting deep into my own contact experiences, for some reason I was examining the Native Americans. I decided for some reason to look up "Mount Rushmore"... It was interesting, as while I examined this structure, eventually another image appeared, and it BLEW MY MIND....

I do not know if those of you here are aware of how my contacts played out, but someone was remotely feeding my ipad information for me to view. I would get to see it, and then it would disappear.

If I took a screenshot, that too would disappear. Well, what I was shown while looking at Mount Rushmore, was an old photo of the same mountain.. It had the carvings in it, but the faces were absolutely NOT four presidents! they were indeed our predecessors... those we know now as ET...

I have no idea who sent me that image, and I was stunned to see it. I was thinking at the time, we surely built really big monuments when there were much larger fish to fry. Why would they spend that much time and money to do such a thing? And BAM there is was... They had to hide those other faces..

Sure, it could have been photo manipulation, but why bother right? I had no proof that I saw the image, so why not show me? I saw many images AND videos this way, that told me a far different picture than what we are led to believe.

I suppose as a result of such experiences, and information, I get really bothered by the circus we currently are being shown, and expected to participate in... It is heartbreaking in many ways for someone like me who has seen things that show such a larger picture, only to have "Yahoos" make the subject into a side show... And all the while, they truly believe they are the top of their field...

It's obvious they have never seen the things shown to me. They have never pondered their own environment.. sadly even the great historians have let us down as they're so smug in their own belief systems, they can't even fathom looking up at an old church and or carving, and recognizing those beings actually lived among us... And still do...

OKAY, rant over. Sorry, just needed to vent...

Happy Monday!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (3rd May 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2022), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Wind (3rd May 2022)

Thanks
    I just want to add that the title for this thread was meant to observe the fact that if others were watching us from afar, they would be laughing at how we are behaving as nothing more than goldfish. eating, pooping, and moving along, never truly moving forward or understanding our true history, even when it lays right before our eyes...

Even if I am wrong about some things, surely what I have been shown points to MORE than people are even imagining... and I find it a bit embarrassing for a civilization that believes they are so very "progressive", to ignore the things that are right before their eyes.

I have seen videos of Mars.. Actual humans on Mars... I have seen videos of the moon, lit up in shades of green, perhaps like what we see as night vision... Yet we fail to cover such topics in any great depth. I know what I was shown, I was told Saturn and Jupiter have massive amounts of activity... And shown that we do indeed have neighbors.. they don't all look like us... But some say hello to people like me searching for truth and honesty...

Perhaps I was one of the lucky ones, whose curiosity granted me a sneek peek into the neighborhood... I wish people would stop looking for a hero, and look for themselves, as the neighbors want to say hello... And they know who is looking by what you search out on your technology...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (3rd May 2022), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022), Wind (3rd May 2022)

Thanks
    Hi Wabbit, Do you have any connections that would warrant covert manipulation? I certainly believe that such contacts can and do occur but I do have a question. Mount Rushmore, if there had been images prior to the Presidents would they not have been visible as very hard evidence of the Alien presence?

I surprised myself when after the 'tic tac' videos were released, I found myself considering advanced technology from Earth not alien as the primary source.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2022), Aragorn (3rd May 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Was gonna then not gonna reply, looked down, 11 11, so replying lol, we in NZ atm have all 3 narratives trying to hold the population cv 1984 Ukraine and climate silliness in fear the reverse is happening also, holding the putrid players in fear, truth of the past being a biggie imo, Rushmore etc etc tartar etc etc Canadian general in biolab saga etc etc, economeeeees blahing etc etc, tech tanking etc etc, investing in any belief of events of late is folly X 71, asking spirit outrite for guidance and or choices = welcome n enjoy, relax.

I fully feel n believe your Mars data etc, n enjoying your shares. Thankyou for your openness

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2022), Octopus Garden (3rd May 2022)