Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I really wish I could dispute you, Aragorn...

I've just recently been experiencing, yet again, the "self-reinforcing mental development trap."

I can't get through to some people. Their minds are closed.

I'm thinking of the term 'normies', which I have heard and chuckled at. But it's not a light jab, is it? It could be a grave insult.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th February 2021), Aragorn (18th February 2021), Elen (18th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    If I recall correctly it wasn't even JK.Rowling who said women were people who menstruate. She merely agreed with that statement when someone wrote that.
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th February 2021), Aragorn (18th February 2021), Dreamtimer (18th February 2021), Elen (19th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Yes thats correct Catz

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2021), Dreamtimer (18th February 2021), Elen (19th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've known SJWs, my exes if they had been intelligent enough that is, in their cases, they were just bitches. I think this is a wider example of the internet allowing voices a scale beyond their worth. As the saying goes all things must pass. And so shall the warriors when what little attention they deserve is acknowledged and society evolves to the point of realizing that we need balance. This means the Hegelian Dialectic exacerbated by the right moving righter creating the backlash of hysterics ... will end with the result of empathy, compassion, and justice for all.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th February 2021), Aragorn (18th February 2021), Dreamtimer (18th February 2021), Elen (19th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Is that 'Black Petra'?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th February 2021), Aragorn (18th February 2021), Dreamtimer (18th February 2021), Elen (19th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    After an extremely detailed investigation, we have determined that i lack the necessary parts to be a boy, and unfortunately the doctor has given me the bad news that i, do indeed have an uterus inside me... :/

All my dreams have been shattered !

I'm an "uterouserus" person, it seems.. LMFAO!

So now, if you use the word "woman/women" it means you are transphobic, says the western mindset...

Western culture is a joke now, sorry :/
    Last edited by Malisa, 20th February 2021 at 10:44.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Dreamtimer (20th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2021), modwiz (22nd February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    You're a social justice warrior, Malisa? Kudos to you ... I'm a covert supporter ... just avoid using an avatar of a screaming female ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Dreamtimer (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    You're a social justice warrior, Malisa? Kudos to you ... I'm a covert supporter ... just avoid using an avatar of a screaming female ...
    We don't have those characters here, i find it ridiculous, i'm a woman, i have seen and done things most people could not even think capable of, we live on different worlds. I find the entire idea of that stuff i posted weak and ridiculous

And i would probably eat alive any person who came to talk to me about that

I'm not a person who suffers foolishness

The "justice warrior" thing is a mockery to those who actually changed the world before

I'm just built in the image of my grand parents, i guess, they had a lot of influence in me, and they were old time educated and so on
    Last edited by Malisa, 20th February 2021 at 10:58.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Dreamtimer (20th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Amen Sister, it is a foolish thing ...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Dreamtimer (20th February 2021), Malisa (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Amen Sister, it is a foolish thing ...
    I'm not a human breeding machine, that's for sure LOL, but it is expected that women in general in the west will only serve as that until the simps find a way to replace them with artificial uteruses

I have read about that LOL, it's on the way so it seems, incels are so proud of being unable to talk to a woman, i mean i presented my sister to a few guys and she's like this crazy bimbo atractive 1.8 m tall skinny blonde girl, and they show up so pretencious and once they see her like that and learned she's 18.. you can see their glory slowly fade away and drop to the ground, then they stutter and fail misserably at a simple conversation

This is so sad, and deplorable LOL

Hard to have any respect for people like that, i mean they show up all mighthy and then they see her and their pants fall into the floor LMAO

People should be stronger than that, weak people are all about acting up their characters such as "fake it till you make it" but it's so easy to figure them out...

And the entire cancel culture just shows the exact same thing, that fear and anger that someone is beyond what they can do and expect on life

Few days ago i was talking to a friend and got reminded of something that happened on high school some years ago

I was on the basketball team, along with another friend. We would always win all games at breaks we had from classes, and we would also play on the school's team, i mean we were all into it and spend like 4/5 hours a day training and playing so we got very good

One day we got to school and went to morning team practice. The coach called us to his office and said "you must not play on the same team again during class breaks, and you will play agains each other and you must not go full on against your other class mates, this is final and if you don't do that and i receive another complaint you will be out of the school's team"

Turns out the lazy people complained to the teacher that they could not win ever, and they did not care to win, they only cared to "not lose" agains us, they were perfectly fine losing to other people, as long as it was not "us"

So they called the principal and complained and arranged that we were castrated so they could have a chance to "win"

Why do guys care so much about height? LMAO!

Another thing i remember is around 2 years ago, when my sis turned 16, we went to Moscow and one guy from grade school that was on my sister's class came to the party and showed up all ready to declare his love for her, but he was like 1.6 m tall and she was around 1.72 or so around that time.. Back when they were 12 or so he would be the classic bully and made fun of her for being too skinny and tall, and now he was all over her, my sister being the monster she is, she got very very close to him, to the point he had to look up to talk to her, somehow he looked like a little kid talking while facing up just to see her face, and he did not like that at all, he was all offended and you could see how he could not handle being shorter than her, he left the party to never be seen again..... LMFAO!
    Last edited by Malisa, 20th February 2021 at 11:27.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Dreamtimer (20th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    After an extremely detailed investigation, we have determined that i lack the necessary parts to be a boy, and unfortunately the doctor has given me the bad news that i, do indeed have an uterus inside me... :/

All my dreams have been shattered !

I'm an "uterouserus" person, it seems.. LMFAO!

So now, if you use the word "woman/women" it means you are transphobic, says the western mindset...

Western culture is a joke now, sorry :/
    For the sake of hopefully easing some folks minds, I have family all over the country and travel around (when it's not a pandemic) and my son has lived now in a couple other states.

Neither of us know any folks like this, none of my liberal friends talk this way. One set of friends named their daughter Bailey, and their goal was to have a gender neutral name. That's all. No biggie. No weird requests to use special language or pronouns.

I have a friend who's daughter now wants to be known by a different name and wants to identify more as male. No one is giving anyone any shit about pronouns or language. She's just going by a different name.

My son has a friend who likes to be referred to as 'they'. No big deal. She(they) didn't even ask herself(themself). Our son just let us know and said, "No big deal. If you try, they'll appreciate it." No one ever lectured us or acted like we were ignorant or uncaring. This was in the Pacific Northwest.

Some people take things too far. Like when they march on the Capitol and act like monkeys spreading their poop and taking selfies. Does that mean we're all like that?

God, I sure hope not!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2021), Malisa (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    I'm not a human breeding machine, that's for sure LOL, but it is expected that women in general in the west will only serve as that until the simps find a way to replace them with artificial uteruses

I have read about that LOL, it's on the way so it seems, incels are so proud of being unable to talk to a woman, i mean i presented my sister to a few guys and she's like this crazy bimbo atractive 1.8 m tall skinny blonde girl, and they show up so pretencious and once they see her like that and learned she's 18.. you can see their glory slowly fade away and drop to the ground, then they stutter and fail misserably at a simple conversation

This is so sad, and deplorable LOL

Hard to have any respect for people like that, i mean they show up all mighthy and then they see her and their pants fall into the floor LMAO
    Sounds like incels are incels, until they're not. I could see choosing to be single and maybe even celibate if I lost my husband. And I've also already had a son, and done a lot of other things which required a partner, so it's easy for me to say.

But being without companionship is very difficult for humans. They become unhealthy. Most humans need other humans to socialize and have contact with or they become depressed and worse. I can be happy alone for a very long time, but eventually I want to be with people.

Idealizing being an incel seems quite short-sighted and foolish to me. We can only deny what and who we are for so long.

(which may be a reason to begin to identify as a different gender. but will never be a reason to be a dick about it. )

I don't think that men who want to just get rid of women will be any kind of majority. Most men want women around and many of them would very much like to be very close. The ones who don't want to be around women are not a majority.

It would be a weird kind of devolution. Perhaps, if humans become too numerous or too detrimental to their environment they change, like fish, and suddenly want to be with the same gender, or be another gender, and stop actually reproducing.

It would be a good sci fi plot. But in reality, a check on over-population of humans would be pandemic disease.

Oh look!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2021), Malisa (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    A number of years ago, some were speculating that if the gender wars continued at some point the human species would be unable to breed. In full honesty, I don't get along with 'strong' women that are not willing to compromise. I call men like that assholes and I call women like that bitches. I don't discriminate. To each their own, I'm not physically a wimp (at least in my younger days), but I prefer to compete intellectually rather than physically. Though I have been a winner in both fashions. Bullying has never been cool.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Dreamtimer (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sounds like incels are incels, until they're not. I could see choosing to be single and maybe even celibate if I lost my husband. And I've also already had a son, and done a lot of other things which required a partner, so it's easy for me to say.

But being without companionship is very difficult for humans. They become unhealthy. Most humans need other humans to socialize and have contact with or they become depressed and worse. I can be happy alone for a very long time, but eventually I want to be with people.

Idealizing being an incel seems quite short-sighted and foolish to me. We can only deny what and who we are for so long.

(which may be a reason to begin to identify as a different gender. but will never be a reason to be a dick about it. )

I don't think that men who want to just get rid of women will be any kind of majority. Most men want women around and many of them would very much like to be very close. The ones who don't want to be around women are not a majority.

It would be a weird kind of devolution. Perhaps, if humans become too numerous or too detrimental to their environment they change, like fish, and suddenly want to be with the same gender, or be another gender, and stop actually reproducing.

It would be a good sci fi plot. But in reality, a check on over-population of humans would be pandemic disease.

Oh look!
    I found the incel thing so ridiculous, lmao

Once, like 3 years ago or so, we went to the beach at Sayulita, in Mexico, and i invited a couple friends, one of them was "incel" supposedly, and i'm not quite a model but i also don't feel bad about my body and stuff lol even if it looks like i'm not progressed beyond 13 years old LMAO, i'm 1.74 m tall, but flat as a table :P, anyways, my incel friend acts like he's completely over women, and that day we got some nice bikini suits and well we thought nothing about it, and once this guy met us at the pool, something happened to his shorts... LMFAO!

I guess incel goes only a very limited way, he could not look me in the eyes anymore, and he was all silent and ridiculously kid like, unable to speak normaly and stuff.

I don't even like guys for the most part, was always was more popular with girls lol, i'm not very "girly" and i guess it shows, and i'm perfectly fine with that. Alway, except a few times, i dress as a boy anyways, and i don't care at all, i'm good and feel happy in any case

But as you said lol, pandemic and such! lol, it will probably go into "must eliminate a ton of people" and then into "oh no we don't have enough people, free rooms for everyone!"
    Last edited by Malisa, 20th February 2021 at 11:51.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th February 2021), Aragorn (21st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2021), Wind (21st February 2021)

Thanks
    Humans seem to be pretty good at reproducing under dire straights, i.e., war, disease, climate trouble.

I know several people who have no desire to have children. None of them are gender benders, or gay, or really any kind of 'other'.

Except for the fact that they don't want children.

I also know a few people who swore up, down, and sideways that they didn't want any kids. But then, in their thirties, something magically changed. And now they're family folk.

It's really hard to deny what you are, despite trying and trying.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post: