Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EraZing My Pillow

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The go to sleep video is from 2017. It's about the difficulties parents have putting their children to sleep. It doesn't have anything to do with Lindell. Other than the act of sleeping. I don't even think the word pillow is in it.

The bad words are part of Samuel L. Jackson's schtick. (think Snakes on a Plane)

David Hogg has committed to using US based producers and sustainable practices.

The fraud which has been happening regularly in our elections is the unConstitutional practice of throwing out registrations, throwing out ballots, and voter suppression. These have been the actions and goals of Republicans throughout my adult life.

Trump himself said that if we make it easier to vote, Republicans will never win again. In fact, they haven't won the Presidency by popular vote since Reagan.

That's a mighty long time.

They've also had a stated goal of what they used to call a 'permanent Republican majority'. Well, the only way you can guarantee something like that when you can't win popular vote is to start suppressing the vote. And that's what they do.

The fact that some states are complaining about how other states handle their votes is a sign of how off the rails they've gone. It's utterly Un-American for one state to interfere in another's election processes.

And Republicans don't give a crap. Not only did Texas among others try to do just that, it stood by while its citizens tried to run a campaign bus off the road.

You really can't get much more Un-American than that when it comes to freedom of speech and the sanctity of the vote.

They have no shame. Because, like my brother said, "Republicans get away with it." Whatever 'it' is.

Those days are coming to an end now. That era is over. Their feet are over the fire now. Their losing membership. They will lose votes.

IMO, they've already lost their minds. Trying to overturn an election and an attempted coup are all the evidence needed.

Scoundrels hide behind the label of patriot. But it doesn't mean they are.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2021), Elen (7th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021), Wind (6th February 2021)