Thread: Dark Journalist - Dr. Joseph Farrell: Secret Systems and Hidden Forces!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Dark Journalist - Dr. Joseph Farrell: Secret Systems and Hidden Forces!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQPUmRPnrNQ

"Jan 30, 2021 by DarkJournalist
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers
    SUBSCRIBED

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Presents Part Two of his
    Special Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell -
    Aftermath: Secret Systems and Hidden Forces!
    UFOs
    Nikola Tesla
    Deep Politics
    Secret Finance
    Transhumanism
    Advanced Technology"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2021), Dreamtimer (16th February 2021), modwiz (1st February 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Kathy, Can anything about the Nazis having alien tech been verified in any way?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2021), Kathy (2nd February 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-md0Ont7c

"Jan 27, 2021 by DarkJournalist

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Presents his Special Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell - Aftermath: Emergency Powers And Earth Changes! Part 1"

OG, I have no answers, except what Dr J P Farrell indicated from his knowledge about the Nazi Bell. Sorry I cannot help.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQPUmRPnrNQ

"Jan 30, 2021 by DarkJournalist
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers
    SUBSCRIBED

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Presents Part Two of his
    Special Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell -
    Aftermath: Secret Systems and Hidden Forces!
    UFOs
    Nikola Tesla
    Deep Politics
    Secret Finance
    Transhumanism
    Advanced Technology"
    Just finishing this vid now, smart cookie the DR

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (8th February 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDYoTTawec

"Feb 13, 2021 by DarkJournalist

DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL
    THE BEARER BONDS MYSTERY!
    Please join us for Part 3 of a Special Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell on the mysterious story of the Hundred Billion Dollar Bearer Bonds that exposed a secret system of finance that the deep state has used since the end of World War II to manipulate global events! They also explore the enigma of the UFO file and its influence on Government secrecy and the Mystery School predictions of Edgar Cayce and Rudolf Steiner on Earth Changes for the 21st century."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This video is silly. I'll tell you why their afraid of Trump, there is no mystery there. They are afraid his followers will kill them.

UPDATE Jan. 20: President Joe Biden mentioned Jimmy Carter during his inaugural address, saying he spoke to the former president on Tuesday night and saluted “his lifetime of service.”

Carter, now 96, announced in early January that he would be unable to attend the inauguration.

Biden’s mention of Carter came as he thanked the former presidents who attended “for their presence here today. I thank them from the bottom of my heart,” Biden said, “and I know the resilience of our Constitution and strength of our nation, as does President Carter, who I spoke with last night, who cannot be here with us today, but whom we salute for his lifetime of service.”

President Donald Trump left Washington before the ceremony, which was attended by former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Original story from Jan. 5, 2021:

For the first time since 1977, Jimmy Carter will not attend a presidential inauguration.

A spokeswoman for the former president and Georgia native said Tuesday that neither Carter, 96, nor his 93-year-old wife Rosalynn Carter would be attending the Jan. 20 ceremony for President Joe Biden.

The Carters “have sent their best wishes to President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris and look forward to a successful administration,” said Deanna Congileo, a spokeswoman at the Carter Center.

Carter, who has stayed close to Plains since a series of falls in 2019, last traveled to Washington for an official event in 2018 for the funeral of former President George H.W. Bush.

Since his presidency, Carter has attended every inauguration through Donald Trump’s in 2017.

Former President Jimmy Carter with Senator Joe Biden at the Carter Center in June 1987. Steve Deal/AJC
    According to the Associated Press, Carter was the first former president to confirm his plans to attend Trump’s inauguration in 2017. The Carters were seated on the aisle, next to former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, and former President George W. Bush and Laura Bush. George H.W. Bush did not attend.

Because of the coronavirus, Biden’s inauguration will be scaled down and lack some of the grand pomp and circumstance that previous ones have had. It is unclear if Trump, who continues to insist that there was widespread voter fraud and that he won the election, will attend.

Carter, a Democrat, has said that, during his presidency, “Joe Biden was my first and most effective supporter in the Senate.”

“For decades, he’s been my loyal and dedicated friend,” Carter said.

In Jonathan Alter’s new Carter biography, “His Very Best: Jimmy Carter, a Life,” he wrote that Biden was the first senator to endorse Carter in his bid for the presidency.

”Biden would appear in dozens of states for Carter in 1976,” Alter wrote. “He joked that. at age 33, he was still two years shy of the constitutional age requirement to be president. So, since he couldn’t yet run himself, he was backing Jimmy.”

In August, he and Rosalynn Carter delivered a recorded speech on the second night of the Democratic National Convention in support of Biden and Harris.

“Joe has the experience, character and decency to bring us together and restore America’s greatness,” Carter said at the time. “Joe Biden must be our next president.”
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Kathy, Can anything about the Nazis having alien tech been verified in any way?
    To get that close, you would be in more danger than Biden at a Q convention
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th February 2021), Elen (14th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th February 2021), Fred Steeves (13th February 2021)

Thanks
    True false or in-between it would be in the Texas history books and I haven't seen or heard anything of it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Do you see any difference NAP in how the nuetral press or media, treat this human in control of USA compared to the last human in control of USA ?, simple observation is they are back to Obama like niceness, foolish questions of no value and mostly tabloidial sillyness.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (13th February 2021)

Thanks
    so far, he has been called out on 'liberal' media for not following his campaign promises to the letter.
    right wing media will never change: anything a Repub does is either a lie, a leftist conspiracy, deep state, or the left did it 1st. Anything a Dem does is without a doubt demonic.

no changes as nearly as I can tell.

On the liberal media side of things so far the only difference is the MAN himself. They go as low as the President does. Pretty simple really.

Hey Aianawa, Any idea where Orbs is?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Feel other things are taking precedence for Orbs atm.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (13th February 2021)