Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THAT Creeps Gently This Way, Twice atm

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

THAT Creeps Gently This Way, Twice atm

Oh what fun each day brings me, today while watching a NAP science vid post a realisation crept upon me in real time, i saluted Gods input through not asking NAP for change but begged to know Gods footprint through them.

Yes what fun weaves away towards a brain ready, a song unsung ready to burst forth. Can you, yip you reading, sniff what it would be like, how you would react or notact or even simply be inactive if two lives at once came and were for you ?.

Then in time as readyness offered, three ?.

WTF does this entail and why the universal need for this to template align if possible aaaannd it is imo and already happening with many still not yet realising so.

Feel into for yourself, the hows of it, possibility of that, the sense of this in action, your brain coping.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021), Kathy (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Are we evolving from

I Am That I Am

To

I Am This I Am

To

That I Am This Am I That

?

Who is the other you than ?

Has to have already been you already for you to now be both, so where was the other you ?.

Thats rite, points if clicking, extra if of oh course is singing within, you got it ?.

The other you is living in your now.

Great stuff, sing along now, breathe in because at this stage of contemplation one may delve into the amount of nows one has.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I am that i am.
    I am that I see
    Be one with the universe
    Ohm
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Elen (1st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Oh oh omgosh look at the merry go spirillll, aha aha, yippyde do dah n doh no bottom of spirill but one now, getting exciting also ?.

Your on the flat ball Catz and which Uni verse goes OMMMsy strongest ?.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    The one that I am
    I am the one that I see

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxs4KCggXA
    Last edited by Aragorn, 31st January 2021 at 09:34. Reason: fixed your video
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    If so for you , yes.

Imagine Catz that you are now also Aragorn at the same time as you be you, together.

Contemplate this, sense that, at the same time.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    But it is You I see
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Now how did this get got from me, well slow long gemuwin story, long ago i listened to a gentleman well pissed off that his father who he hated had soul wise joined him within upon his death, son not so happy about this, believe it happens more than we think, took 4-5 days to leave, a teacher of his gave him instructions when he visited his fathers body ( mourge ) , something like connect in and be open, then it began, i remember going what the Fn heck conversation have i walked into ( 20 years agoish ) and his body language and tone etc was undeniably truthfullll to me anyway, if one has been possessed one may have a similar not same understanding i sense.

Catz can you elaberate ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Catz, you mean you n me at the same time, then i would likely have known it was me or you knowing i knew also it was you and me, will you elaberate ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    The one that I am
    I am the one that I see

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxs4KCggXA
    I totally agree with this ... a valuable lesson to be learned ... at some point one has to stop 'journeying/searching' and start living it... yup, that is what i have believed for quite some time.

Acceptance is a way to a happier life ... it is the acceptance of what one finds unacceptable... waitaminit ... f*ck that ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2021), Catsquotl (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I totally agree with this ... a valuable lesson to be learned ... at some point one has to stop 'journeying/searching' and start living it... yup, that is what i have believed for quite some time.

Acceptance is a way to a happier life ... it is the acceptance of what one finds unacceptable... waitaminit ... f*ck that ...
    You always f*ck what you don't like?
    I usually hold on to the bits I agree with, enter a loving relationship with those..
    I am also curious if you find dying at the end of your life acceptable and if not, how are you going to F it?

I am unsure of what you are asking me to elaborate about.
    No we have never met in person.
    I haven't "seen" you other that your writings here and maybe on a video or 2 with our modern wizard.

As for the father story. Not sure what that is about
    Have a great day today

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2021), Elen (6th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    I am also curious if you find dying at the end of your life acceptable and if not, how are you going to F it?
    Still working on that one ... can't start living it until i'm dead ... or can I?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2021)

Thanks
    Oh duality pleasure me do, what thunder throws this way it's tender curse of shock n awe, of change even positive a challenge, where for art n though face cream does smooth, nigh choice electric says please be my mirror but not of me, of blah blah rest thy self for coming joyness n courtboat of laughter no rapture.

Well well well what a week to get to query ones other you, or not, those of thought on could this have legs, this arming oneself of twoness at same time once, brain engaging two timelines n mind allowing this function, yes it can be done, i have experimented and two full experiences regards living two lives at once, having seemingly not given permission of both those occasions, the ones i gave permission for were okay and not damaging or too thought changing. First was being taken over by a entity/demon/anothers created entity and having enough training to get free, extract myself but and learn so as not to happen again but also when working with such again, be able to clear, disperse, transmute said entities. The other was my eldest sons death and much of their soul aspect coming and being within me, for eight days, then as we carried his coffin out of his mothers house, he gently left. to give clarity he died at oneish in morn but did not recieve the ph call till 11ish of his death ( car crash, instant ), i awoke at 7am so so happy, had not felt that good in years, i marvelled at why and the inner strange strange new feelings.

Now for two you's to be, there be another, the present not past presents this oppurtunity, see the future being left out is for a reason ( percieve three ones at once ( this is the evolving future point we are able to reach imo )), has to be present energy or fighting, niggle, one becomes two negatively as such will begin, many mystics/shaman/know thyselves etc people are two in one unknowingly, imagine the surprise when unveiled.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Oh duality pleasure me do

What duality?
    I am not a non-dualist btw. But did experience myself at 3 points in time at once which was interesting.
    As for sob stories...........

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    Very important point indeed, emotional insecurity during this these practices can be harsh experiences recieved, emotionally balanced = creation energy and perception forward or once again ( broken record ) two you's begin fighting, the inner work needs done n dusted but there is ways past this and usually mostly group situations and this brings greater dynamics, some enhanced n some not so. All cylinders need not be firing of course but helpfullll.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021)