Thread: Universe N Trust = Future

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Universe N Trust = Future

How many here trust the universe ?.
    What does trust the universe mean ?, well for that matter what is trust.
    So in two lines i feel many see the universe differently from each other and trust has many forms and levels.
    Reminds me of having learned that fear of losing love is love.
    We are evolving to living in harmony imo and we are leaving many behind noospherically who choose drama, fear and/or not harmony, again we come to what is harmony, gee it has the word harm within lol.

Each person has their experience of what pain and suffering is but ones pain may be anothers pleasure, think bondage vs torture.
    If indeed we are evolving, evolving to harmony, leaving hurting n paining and survival energy behind, leaving lack of, behind, allowing joy and self determination, what signs besides within ourself, do we see out there as such ?.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Serious answer ... Trump has at least gone and his influence over the course of history has lessened ... not gone but lessened ... that's a significant improvement in that the negative inertia will lose power and give the positive a little easier go of it. The species has no choice but to be in it for the long haul.

My daughter bought me some books for Christmas... One of them was H.G. Wells' The Time Machine. If you've never read it, you should try it, there are some warnings in it that pertain to the direction society has been moving for centuries. The year he visits is 802,000 give or take. The Eloi elite have shrunken to insignificance and the Morlock's the Eloi eaters have achieved supremacy in the habitat that represents the end of human evolution. What is most striking really is that his descriptions of the Eloi and Morlock's taken together strongly resemble the supposed Zeta Reticulans (i.e. Grey Aliens)
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    We all listen to peers, family and people we trust, why. Does it really start with trusting oneself first ?, FFS how does one trust themself if peers are incorrect, religion-government-family-teachers etc etc wish to inform, gift their data, enforce their knowing, shove upon you their experience, so where do you come in, your knowing, your intuition, your wisdom ?.

Ones brain is a huge small facet of the mind, our huge massive mind while baby to child to teenager is filled, nuero systems activated and storage within being completed for adulthood.

Lets say a black British muslim, a brown Indonesian bhudest and a white Canadian lucerfurian plus red Usaian blue skyer went to live in black Australian village, who would live first ?.

Yes not die, not survive but live.

What does live mean, a human living ?, what is your experience of truely living and could you travel with it and not lose it ?, so what is the natural state of a human being and does a human need to be in or living in nature for this state or does within hold the main component ?.

A bold statement of i am this state of human natural harmony being would have alongside it , how did one achieve this, whats the secret, i want this too.

Yet many, over many lifetimes, have said, i am the way, i am purfection, do not follow me but know thyself. Yes on every country you find them past n present.

Is more people seeing synchronicity today, even business models are screening this for greater advantage ( rolls eyes lol ).

IMO and experience harmony begets greater synchronicity so how does one or even groups bring about greater harmony ?, is this already being done by groups as it was in the past imo and can it spread as the mind viruses used to ?.

Better add here, mind viruses used to be so contagous that humanity could be so simply managed through especially fear, think WMD or lol fear of arse swabbing.
    Not any more though. It surprises me how many never saw this and do not know it happened, even now but it was prolific till say roughly ten years ago, maybe there has been a greatish awakening happening after all.

Why do i trust the universe, for me it is really why did i stop trusting the universe after completely trusting the universe = shock = perception and expectation shattered.

This happens to most of us sooner or later, all going well one begins the trust all over again and evolves hugely during so, the what is the universe usually changes vastly though, now what is God but the un iverse or many verses, the mind stream you download once filters have been erased rehoned n sharpened is purer.

What is trust but knowing.
    What is God but Joy.
    What is between knowing joy and you separating me or connecting ?.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    This talks about how the past peoples lived in complete harmony with their environment:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Feelings are actually the cure to pain and suffering and advancement to knowing joy.
    One can begin by allowing themselves to be loved, simply by clearing and cleaning the physical temple, mostly elimanate salt-sugar-oils intake in a healthy fashion, many will go that is producing pain and suffering ( remember bondage and torture and also who filled your brain growing up ), such a simple start to trusting the universe, to knowing joy.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    This talks about how the past peoples lived in complete harmony with their environment:

Yes and we are now evolved well past those times though the synchronicity and knowing still mainstays. For me many have had their shocks, think Trump and now Biden supporters, the purrfect trust in the universe trashing for many, pain and suffering for many, some seeking the next hopium n some holding onto Biden and/or Trumpy but knowing joy is the being harmonic, loving, forgiving.

I remember watching my oldest boy do something that made me cringe, he had learnt this from me, i never did that again, i did validate it for myself because of my dad though, for forty years, this brings up my knowing permitted this but my feelings would no longer allow it once seen outside of myself.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021)

Thanks
    Ones knowing because the knowing is based upon outside past experiences and influences. Is there levels of knowing, like base to crown as one ages or evolves ?.
    As a baby i know how to get fed, scream, as a child i know how to get my needs met or at least developing choices regards getting needs met, after twelve 13 ones neoro systems become adult like and pattern forming more difficult, imo hence the world wide lockdown is producing trust in the universe or/and smashing it to evolve.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021)

Thanks
    yeah, I think I would agree with that... it is a challenge for us ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2021), Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Yes NAPs an oppurtunity from challenge indeed.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2021), Elen (1st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    We all listen to peers, family and people we trust, why. Does it really start with trusting oneself first ?, FFS how does one trust themself if peers are incorrect, religion-government-family-teachers etc etc wish to inform, gift their data, enforce their knowing, shove upon you their experience, so where do you come in, your knowing, your intuition, your wisdom ?.

Ones brain is a huge small facet of the mind, our huge massive mind while baby to child to teenager is filled, nuero systems activated and storage within being completed for adulthood.

Lets say a black British muslim, a brown Indonesian bhudest and a white Canadian lucerfurian plus red Usaian blue skyer went to live in black Australian village, who would live first ?.

Yes not die, not survive but live.

What does live mean, a human living ?, what is your experience of truely living and could you travel with it and not lose it ?, so what is the natural state of a human being and does a human need to be in or living in nature for this state or does within hold the main component ?.

A bold statement of i am this state of human natural harmony being would have alongside it , how did one achieve this, whats the secret, i want this too.

Yet many, over many lifetimes, have said, i am the way, i am purfection, do not follow me but know thyself. Yes on every country you find them past n present.

Is more people seeing synchronicity today, even business models are screening this for greater advantage ( rolls eyes lol ).

IMO and experience harmony begets greater synchronicity so how does one or even groups bring about greater harmony ?, is this already being done by groups as it was in the past imo and can it spread as the mind viruses used to ?.

Better add here, mind viruses used to be so contagous that humanity could be so simply managed through especially fear, think WMD or lol fear of arse swabbing.
    Not any more though. It surprises me how many never saw this and do not know it happened, even now but it was prolific till say roughly ten years ago, maybe there has been a greatish awakening happening after all.

Why do i trust the universe, for me it is really why did i stop trusting the universe after completely trusting the universe = shock = perception and expectation shattered.

This happens to most of us sooner or later, all going well one begins the trust all over again and evolves hugely during so, the what is the universe usually changes vastly though, now what is God but the un iverse or many verses, the mind stream you download once filters have been erased rehoned n sharpened is purer.

What is trust but knowing.
    What is God but Joy.
    What is between knowing joy and you separating me or connecting ?.
    An answer may be , not you, or not me, or ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th February 2021)