Thread: All Along The Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix: You've Never Heard It Like This #10!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

All Along The Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix: You've Never Heard It Like This #10!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhTesTSJbsg

"Sep 2, 2020 by Jay Howie

All Along The Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix: You've Never Heard It Like This #10!

Here is my version of All Along The Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix written by Bob Dylan. This is such a classic and a real favourite of mine. I have performed this songs more times than I can remember. I am using my RC-30 Loop Pedal in this one too, just to add something a bit different.
    I hope you enjoy it! And, as always, Hit that 'Like' button, Subscribe to the channel and leave a comment below."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (18th January 2021), Wind (18th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    wow, too cool ... so powerful ... just a beautiful song in whatever form. Jimi Hendrix was my 1st demigod. When I was in high school over a holiday, I listened to Hendrix in an amazed, mesmerized stupour for 2 and a half days. This was a short time after my acid induced epiphany ... Can't ever forget it...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th January 2021), Kathy (19th January 2021), Wind (18th January 2021)