Thread: Rob's Ride on Would I Lie to You? [Rob Brydon Compilation] [CC]

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Rob's Ride on Would I Lie to You? [Rob Brydon Compilation] [CC]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvQP_OLwNrE

"May 3, 2017 by WILTY? Nope!

Compilation featuring all of Rob Brydon's tall tales.

00:14 - This is the sweatshirt that my wife and I put on together when w a're cosying up on a chilly evening. We call it the cuddle jumper.

06:15 - I once stole Catherine Zeta-Jones' dinner money.

08:54 - For one week I appeared in a Dear Deidre photo casebook in The Sun newspaper.
    11:25 - I always throw the first and last biscuit away without eating it.
    14:45 - I once simultaneously worked as both the DJ and the newsreader on local radio, using a different accent for each job.
    17:56 - When I'm in a play, as part of my nightly vocal warmup I perform sets of scales in the voice of a chimpanzee.
    20:32 - This is a prototype invention of mine that I'm hoping to release one day.
    24:19 - I recently had to be rescued by supermarket staff after I fell into the chest freezer trying to reach the last packet of Yorkshire puddings.
    27:04 - I was voted the 47th sexiest man in Wales.
    28:13 - I used to put on a different voice on the telephone, and pretend to be my own agent.
    31:17 - I was recently bounced off a bouncy castle whilst trying to prevent a bouncident.
    35:03 - Whenever I take a shower, I listen to the Benny Hill theme tune. It's the only way I can be in and out of the cubicle in under four minutes.
    37:39 - Outro"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th December 2020)