Thread: Black vault radio Luis Elizondo & John Greenewald, Jr

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Black vault radio Luis Elizondo & John Greenewald, Jr

In October of 2017, this counterintelligence officer and trained special agent by the name of Luis Elizondo, stepped out of the shadowed halls of the Pentagon and into the public spotlight. Whether he intended it or not, by doing so he would become an instant celebrity to UFO enthusiasts for saying something that would soon shake the entire world.

Luis Elizondo: “By far the most interesting effort I was involved with was the topic of advanced aerial threats. For nearly the last decade, I ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. It was in this position I learned that the phenomena is indeed real.”

Within minutes of speaking these words, The Black Vault used this once insider information to file numerous Freedom of Information Act requests to see what documents could be dug up. The idea was that in the eyes of the law — if this former government agent was talking about it – the documents may just be ripe for the pickin’ if one were to ask for them. So that’s exactly what I did.

This unfolding saga brought me hope that after more than 20 years of pushing for the truth, the veil of secrecy surrounding the UFO phenomenon might just be lifting once and for all – and things were drastically changing.

Evidence of that change was revealed just two months after Elizondo stepped foot on that stage. That is when the mainstream media covered Elizondo, and his story, was a viral sensation all over the world.

But as excitement exploded worldwide about this “Secret Pentagon UFO Study” known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or AATIP; controversy had already begun to percolate inside The Black Vault about what was really going on.

Just three weeks prior to the NY Times running their now world-famous headline; the Pentagon told The Black Vault they had no records on any program that Elizondo had described. Not a single piece of evidence whatsoever.

A couple months after that; the Navy denied they gave anything to the AATIP program, despite what Elizondo had claimed.

And then just months after that; the Pentagon issued a statement that was the most damning of all. They claimed that Elizondo “had no assigned responsibilities” on the AATIP program that he had brought to light.

As the months, and years, passed since the initial headlines; The Black Vault became highly critical of Elizondo’s claims. That is not a popular stance to take, and as social media can easily prove, that type of stance can come with a little bit of heat!

But it wasn’t just Elizondo on the receiving end of criticism. The Pentagon and the entire U.S. government has had a history of covering up UFO data for decades; and it appeared that’s what they may have been doing again. But to what extent?

My guest today, is the man who started it all… Luis Elizondo himself. Despite The Black Vault’s criticism, and admittedly the nitpicking of every detail in order to find the absolute truth, Elizondo has agreed to step into the Vault and share his side of the story in a special one on one interview.
    Stay tuned – you’re about to journey INSIDE THE BLACK VAULT.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th January 2021), Aragorn (4th January 2021), Dreamtimer (6th January 2021), Elen (5th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th January 2021), Octopus Garden (6th January 2021), Wind (6th January 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Great find! BTW, The One, I hope you and your family are all doing much better. I am so happy your son who had covid got over it. Quite a miracle!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZdpjZplhA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eWd--zeiJo

A couple more interesting ufo related videos. The U.S. is preparing us for something. I think they are going for a managed disclosure.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2021), Dreamtimer (6th January 2021), Elen (6th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi OG,

A lot of drama, unfortunately not much disclosure ... what is real, what isn't ... That's what most people want to know actually.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2021), Dreamtimer (6th January 2021), Elen (7th January 2021), Octopus Garden (6th January 2021), Wind (6th January 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So far, the closest thing to UFOs that I've seen were likely satellites. The light that brightened, dimmed, moved a little, stopped, disappeared and reappeared was the strangest.

The trio of lights traveling together across the sky were not showing up as satellites on my son's app who was with me at the time. But Space X and others had just launched a bunch of satellites so it was likely some of those.

It was still super cool to see a row of three lights moving together across the sky at a pretty good pace.

I spot satellites regularly. They can be very dim or quite bright. Some appear to move more quickly, some more slowly.

What I'd love to see is a UFO come out of the water. Ocean, bay, lake, whatever.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2021), Elen (7th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th January 2021), Octopus Garden (6th January 2021), Wind (6th January 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    i've had first hand experience with the abduction phenomenon. There was a small cluster of us involved. Is it even related to what people see in the sky? There may be several different phenomena operating at the same time, with entirely different origins, from different realms of meaning and even some realms that we don't understand and maybe won't ever be able to understand. We may not have the right hardware, brain wise.

The best the government might be able to do is let us know that ufos are intelligently piloted or controlled and that they have no idea what is going on beyond that. That would be a start. And I am just relieved that it will be under a Biden administration, if it happens, as most people wouldn't believe a Trump disclosure of anything.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2021), Elen (7th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, the reluctance to just be honest has lingered for decades... I think we can thank the Brookings Institute for that. Or they are just the scapegoat.

I've never even seen one, though I have awakened on my front lawn in my underpanties ... when I was in grade school. Now I just turn off lights, make electronics go stupid and get messages through my TV on occasion. One time on my cell phone I listened to a guy talk to his doctor about his ED medicine. Now that was a weird one. (It was in a computer lab where cellphones weren't allowed)
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2021), Elen (8th January 2021)