Thread: Large Red UFO-UAP Crossing The Moon - 20 December 2020 - 4:52pm

Thanks

Large Red UFO-UAP Crossing The Moon - 20 December 2020 - 4:52pm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QEPw_5J-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QEPw_5J-g

The first clip is the close-up edit, and the second is the original version.

Was taking some evening shots of the moon with the Nikon P900 when this large red object flew in front of it. While I was filming, I didn't notice the object until it was already to the right of the moon. As soon as I noticed it, I tried to zoom in as close as I could.

Once again, the first clip is the close-up, and the second is the original version.

Made sure to check Stellarium.org to check for satellites. None were transiting the moon at the time. Most were above it and were in stationary geo-synchronous orbit.

(As soon as I set up the tri-pod, a helicopter started circling endlessly. When this happens its extremely annoying and its hard for me to keep from spouting four letter words. This explains the two sound dropouts.)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2020), Elen (24th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    That's interesting. How distant do you think it was? I think there are other objects up there called 'Iridium Flares' that you might check... They are pretty trackable? I suppose the helicopters were coincidental?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2020), Elen (24th December 2020)