Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just OMG

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post

If you cannot see that this is propaganda ─ which is not allowed on this forum ─ then you are blind.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), donk (13th January 2021), Elen (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Just seen it and went OMG and as i now cannot comment, share, communicate on many threads that you feel through your own propagoosey i may not, i came here to OMG thread, Stop your abuse please Aragorn, stop projecting your triggers my way please, please be fair, please allow me to share one truth/s, are you choosing to hurt me, as you are, because my beliefs are hurting you ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Seriously Verne, what was your intent posting that? What exactly does it mean to you?

Is “master of deception” good, bad, or neutral in your reality?

Is the reference to the Alamo a message that Trump should...and is going to finish the genocide of native Americans that white supremists would like to see?

There are “right” answers to these questions, and if you choose a different “narrative”, I think you should be “censored” from here...as the whiny bitch right wing weirdos would call Aragon’s kicking your sick ass out of here—which my “cancel culture” “radical left” ideology believes needs to happen

Just seen it and went OMG and as i now cannot comment, share, communicate on many threads that you feel through your own propagoosey i may not, i came here to OMG thread, Stop your abuse please Aragorn, stop projecting your triggers my way please, please be fair, please allow me to share one truth/s, are you choosing to hurt me, as you are, because my beliefs are hurting you ?.
    What are your beliefs, poor victim?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), Aragorn (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    What does "meeting resistance" mean, in the Hall of Mirrors Vern?
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), Aragorn (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Dear Donk, while the 4am mainstream news painted Trump as a white supremist, he imo is not, never was even.
    Told you how n why i posted this but you are free to believe differently.
    Master of deception is a good thing, atm Trump is in peoples minds ( not mine and some others, especially art of war readers lol ) very weak, disstrought, pathetic even, yes ?.
    Choosing to be the or a victum, Knowingly, because i had a choice, believe as i was told by Wind , Aragorn, DT etc or go with my own feelings and research plus having done and cahooted the mindfullllness know thyself experience to the point of , yes opposing narratives can be held and the future will demand this ( my one truth ) , Biden is an amazing man with 47 years political experience and choices for the USAian people who kept him in power in politics, yes ?, Kamala ? well she was the least popular candidate but am sure she has qualities and a good soul script and those that chose her had a good plan in place for doing so, Trump well he had his chance but said he will exhuast all potentials till the 20th which is his and repugs rite to do so, yes ?, plus Trumpy said i will assist in a peacefullll transition yes ?, FFS half usa chose each side but appears 98% of members here chose one side and have chosen to clip the wings of dithery or pro other side or ride them till leaving as a choice remained imo and it is okay to have opinions as they are just that, opinoions, not truth always, have begged this from you before, please allow me to be wrong n or incorrect, please, if that is too much for you and offends so many here, cancel moi.

Oh just seen your post Elen, give me two minutes and will reply.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Um what are you meaning Elen.

Meeting resistance in the hall of mirrors may mean within ones self, ones core, ones soul script, ones past not known fully, ones pain not wishing seen nor felt will resist, for that assist one in not going through pain, a painfullll time, like sexual abuse cases where a person suddenly for whatever reason remembers the experiences from childhood, in their 60/70/80's etc, during their life many things happened or didn't because of childhood and now they know why, but there body n mind assisters helped them not remember to help them, as their intent.

Do people fear that their lives have been programmed by others, just about completely, Aragorn was told this recently but still does not believe that the mainstream news would lie to him his whole life and that my data is dangerous and anti msn, yes ?.

The mirror only dies and windows, when allowing or meeting the resistdance, yes ?.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th January 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Wouldn't it be wise to consider that resistance applies to you as well as us?

Ráðumk þér, Loddfáfnir,
    en þú ráð nemir, -
    njóta mundu ef þú nemr,
    þér munu góð ef þú getr -:
    nótt þú rís-at
    nema á njósn séir
    eða þú leitir þér innan út staðar.
    This is ancient but still valid. Translate, please...
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Tina Turner says it well:

...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Beautifullll
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th January 2021), Elen (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    You have much to offer the world, Aianawa. Much beyond Trump. You've written about portals, ho'oponopono, Dreamspell, and more.

Don't allow yourself to be dragged down by Trump. There's so much more to the world.

Trump is now losing corporate support, political support, and moral support.

You're a good man. You're worth more than him. You can do better than him.

It's time for you to break up. It hurts, but there are other fish in the sea. You will heal and move on.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), Aragorn (13th January 2021), Elen (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Dear Donk, while the 4am mainstream news painted Trump as a white supremist, he imo is not, never was even.
    Told you how n why i posted this but you are free to believe differently.
    Master of deception is a good thing, atm Trump is in peoples minds ( not mine and some others, especially art of war readers lol ) very weak, disstrought, pathetic even, yes ?.
    Choosing to be the or a victum, Knowingly, because i had a choice, believe as i was told by Wind , Aragorn, DT etc or go with my own feelings and research plus having done and cahooted the mindfullllness know thyself experience to the point of , yes opposing narratives can be held and the future will demand this ( my one truth ) , Biden is an amazing man with 47 years political experience and choices for the USAian people who kept him in power in politics, yes ?, Kamala ? well she was the least popular candidate but am sure she has qualities and a good soul script and those that chose her had a good plan in place for doing so, Trump well he had his chance but said he will exhuast all potentials till the 20th which is his and repugs rite to do so, yes ?, plus Trumpy said i will assist in a peacefullll transition yes ?, FFS half usa chose each side but appears 98% of members here chose one side and have chosen to clip the wings of dithery or pro other side or ride them till leaving as a choice remained imo and it is okay to have opinions as they are just that, opinoions, not truth always, have begged this from you before, please allow me to be wrong n or incorrect, please, if that is too much for you and offends so many here, cancel moi.

Oh just seen your post Elen, give me two minutes and will reply.
    Why don’t you answer 2 direct questions so I can understand if you even really give a shit if you were offensive or not?

1. What exactly does the Alamo reference mean to you and why did you post it?

2. Can “master of deception” be a good thing?

Your clear answer to those will inform my opinion of the rest of the deflections and distractions you chose to make, instead of clarifying my actual concerns
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), Aragorn (13th January 2021), Dreamtimer (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    If Trump actually wanted to visit The Alamo he would have gone to San Antonio.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Can “master of deception” be a good thing?
    The way I myself interpret that slogan is as a cheeky reference to the Qanon-originated alt-right meme that San Donaldo ─ the Earthly incarnation of the angel Donaldael ─ is playing 12-D chess against the Satan-worshiping baby-eating reptilian communist pedophiles from the 36th dimension of The Deep State™, also known as the US Democratic Party.

I believe my above analysis stands, if you take a closer look at the rest of that propaganda picture, i.e. Donald Trump in a stylish and artistic uni-colored image, looking all masculine and heroic ─ both of which are of course very important traits in the eyes of the far-right ─ with his sleeves rolled up and grinning, ready to take on the Satan-worshiping baby-eating reptilian communist pedophiles from the 36th dimension.

It is reminiscent of the comic-book-style propaganda images circulating here in Belgium during the Nazi occupation, in which a heroic-looking, muscular, blond and blue-eyed Hitler Youth in an impeccably clean uniform is beating up an "ugly" and dirty-looking "Jewish thief" who's already lying on the ground. And the "heroic" comics/cartoons of Donald Trump ─ with perfect hair and perfectly white teeth ─ from ZeroHedge that turiya posted here were all in the same vein.

Nazi-glorification. Just think about it; the alt-right narrative puts Trump in some kind of holy collusion with a military insider, and the alt-right propaganda repeatedly made reference to Trump having the support of the US military for taking back America from the Satan-worshiping baby-eating reptilian communist pedophiles from the 36th dimension.

Either way, any which way you turn it, Donald Trump's behavior as a person and everything he has said or done as a president ─ including his refusal to acknowledge that he lost the elections, even after the votes had been recounted up to three times as per his own insistence ─ are 100% Benito Mussolini, whether he's the actual reincarnation of Mussolini or not.

As a tangentially related aside, I personally feel that the US Justice Department should be going after Qanon and hold them accountable for now over four years of hatemongering and slandering, the polarization of the population right up to the edge of a civil war, and the invasion of the Capitol and the associated deaths of (by now already) five individuals. I really do.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), donk (13th January 2021), Dreamtimer (13th January 2021), Elen (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

Thanks
    As the opinion I posted recently said, they poked Leviathan. They are going to see first-hand what it's actually like to face the 'deep state'. They've just created a national security issue.

They're going to get real visits from intelligence officers who are going to want real answers.

It'll be more than the Justice Department.

I don't know that Trump can really issue blanket pardons for them all. Not at this point.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th January 2021), Aragorn (13th January 2021), donk (13th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)