Thread: Bases at UfoMegaCon Wil Wakely on Bill Tompkins

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Bases at UfoMegaCon Wil Wakely on Bill Tompkins

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYBSL5oYOXU

"Apr 19, 2019 by Miles's Bases Project

The late Bill Tompkins revealed the use of submarine factories to create pressure vessels (Submarines) for assembly off planet, on the Lunar base, to use in Six 2 mile long fully weaponised space carriers. as long ago as WW2 era! We update his work with Wil Wakely who discusses Book 2.

Thus the take over of the US during Project Paperclip, a great deal more was taken over than Dreamland.

How these pressure vessel sections got to the moon has not been made clear, other than ante-G technology

William passed on a couple of years ago, only publishing one of six books. Here, his neighbour and friend Wil Wakley desribes how the 5 remaining books may never be published, so he and a small team are working on a 2nd book using some of Bill's notes and materials.

This edit uses Two seperate interviews during the UfoMegaCon 2019, in southern Nevada. There is more to come.

This is a Disclosure interview, at a time when imminent Chinese disclosure is expected in late 2019. The US disclosure may be too slow, too late.

With thanks to Wil Wakely, and to Lorien Fenton and Bob Brown for this ground breaking event

apologies for some sound issues, we had problems"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020), Dreamtimer (9th December 2020), Elen (9th December 2020), Gio (8th December 2020), Octopus Garden (8th December 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

Smile

I'm familiar with Tompkins. I watched the original film footage a friend of my husband's took of Tompkins that kicked off interest in the subject. He came across as someone who was used as a vector for disinformation.

Some of what he was told was likely true, but mixed up with so much nonsense that it would be impossible for the average person to extricate the quallity information contained within. He came across as this really ancient old guy when I watched the original film. And that was 20 years ago. He must have been really old when he died.

I believe his book contains scenes of bikini clad nubile young women in some scene or another? That's a bit of a red flag. The really astonishing truths will always be surrounded by a bodyguard of lies. I am sure he was sincere, just misled in some key areas.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020), Dreamtimer (9th December 2020), Elen (9th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th December 2020), Gio (8th December 2020), Kathy (8th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

LOL

Did someone mention a MegaCon ...

Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020), Dreamtimer (9th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th December 2020), Kathy (8th December 2020), modwiz (9th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Baffling indeed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th December 2020)