Thread: The Sanctuary Of Thoth May Be The Original ‘Sanctuary of Thought’

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts

The Sanctuary Of Thoth May Be The Original ‘Sanctuary of Thought’

The pretentious title “Sanctuary of Thought” might ring a bell for some if you are familiar with ancient Egyptian history. In the famous Westcar Papyrus , we find an interesting story about how Pharaoh Khufu obtained the sophisticated information necessary to build the Great Pyramid of Giza from the Heliopolitan Sanctuary of Thoth. If we examine this story, it becomes obvious that it contains a lot of useful information concealed as metaphor. No matter what you think, the Sanctuary of Thoth is a gateway to understanding a lot more about the incredible feats of the ancient Egyptians.

The intention of this article is to share this information because it confirms once more that the ancient gods were originally mathematical principles that were used by the megalith builders to induce hyperdimensional communication and for the building of “stargates.” The basic metaphor of these principles is found in the Heliopolitan Ennead or the Nine Creator Gods. (In my previous article as well as in my book Hallu-Cygns, you can read how these Nine Gods reflect the Nine Principles which, when synthesized in a sacred geometrical structure, open up the 1/10 th or 9-11 Gate of Consciousness.)

Merged photos depicting a copy of the ancient Egyptian papyrus commonly known as "The Westcar Papyrus," written in hieratic text. (Keith Schengili-Roberts.

The Westcar Papyrus And The Sanctuary Of Thoth
    The Westcar Papyrus , in essence, is the story about how Pharaoh Khufu tries to find the secret chambers in the Sanctuary of Thoth. In the story, Khufu asks one of his sons to bring him an old magician known as Djehudi, who is 110-years old and knows the secret chambers in the Sanctuary of Thoth. When Djehudi arrives at court, Khufu interrogates him about the secret chambers. The old magician answers thus: “Please, I do not know their number, O King my Lord, but I know where it is. There is a chest made of firestone [often wrongly translated as “flint”] in a room called the “inventory” in Heliopolis. It is in this chest.”

The Egyptian pronunciation of Thoth is not fully known (neither is the name of the old magician) but can be reconstructed as Djhauti. Other forms of this name using older transcriptions include Djedi, Jehuti, Jehuty, Tahuti, and Tehuti. Therefore, it is obvious that the name of the old magician, Djedi or Djehudi refers to the Egyptian name of Thoth! And here’s why

Thoth, the ancient Egyptian deity. (Jean-François Champollion

The name of the Egyptian deity Thoth was written in ancient Egyptian as “dhwty.” According to Wikipedia, “The Egyptian pronunciation of ḏḥwty is not fully known, but may be reconstructed as *ḏiḥautī, perhaps pronounced *[t͡ʃʼi.ˈħau.tʰiː] or *[ci.ˈħau.tʰiː]. This reconstruction is based on the Ancient Greek borrowing Thōth (Θώθ [tʰɔːtʰ]) or Theut and the fact that the name was transliterated into Sahidic Coptic variously as Thoout, Thōth, Thoot, Thaut, Taautos (Τααυτος), Thoor (Θωωρ), as well as Bohairic Coptic Thōout. These spellings reflect known sound changes from earlier Egyptian such as the loss of ḏ palatalization and merger of ḥ with h i.e. initial ḏḥ > th > tʰ. The loss of pre-Coptic final y/j is also common. Following Egyptological convention, which eschews vowel reconstruction, the consonant skeleton ḏḥwty would be rendered "Djehuti" and the god is sometimes found under this name, although “Thoth” is more common…. Other forms of the name ḏḥwty using older transcriptions include Jehuti, Jehuty, Tahuti, Tehuti, Zehuti, Techu, or Tetu.

In fact, there are three other historical figures whose name was Djehuti but none of these men lived early enough to be a potential candidate for being the “Djehudi” from the Westcar Papyrus . These are:

Djehuty: a general under Thutmose III in the 18th Dynasty;
    Sekhemre Sementawy Djehuti: possibly the second king of the 16th Theban Dynasty;
    Thuty (High Priest of Amun): Djehuty during the 18th Theban Dynasty.
    So, can we conclude that the name of the old magician Djedi or Djehudi refers to the Egyptian name of Thoth? We know that Thoth was the inventor of the Egyptian script and the creator of hermetic science or Hellenistic mysticism. In essence, Thoth was the man who shaped Egyptian thought.

Although there seems to be no direct indication in the etymology of the word “thought” that connects it to the ancient Egyptian name Thoth, the meanings of both words are so related that it could not be a coincidence. Of course, this is a bold statement because it would imply that the creators of the Egyptian language and thought are somehow related to modern-day English language and thought. Is it therefore crazy or just coincidental to believe that the name Thoth is the root of the word “thought”?

In other words, the Sanctuary of Thoth becomes the Sanctuary of Thought. Therefore, I am suggesting that the secret chambers must be a metaphor for the hidden chambers or glands in the brain. Does this seem farfetched? Maybe, but the following certainly lends credence to my theory.

Photograph of the megalithic Hypogeum temple’s inner chamber in Malta, taken before 1910 AD

The Sancutary of Thoth or Thought And The Number 110
    When we continue to decode Khufu’s story in the Westcar Papyrus , we see that Djehudi (Thoth?) is 110 years old. The number 110 is a key length in the sacred geometry of the Great Pyramid (110 cubits is a fourth of its base length) and in many other megalithic structures like the Hypogeum in Malta. Indeed, researchers have found that the whole Hypogeum temple is designed to resonate at a frequency of 110 Hertz.

In 2008, a report was published by Dr Ian Cook of UCLA in which he describes his findings of an experiment in which he monitored regional brain activity in a number of healthy volunteers through exposure to different resonance frequencies. His findings indicated that, at 110 Hz, the patterns of activity over the prefrontal cortex abruptly shifted, resulting in a relative deactivation of the language center and a temporary shifting from left to right-sided dominance, related to emotional processing. This shift did not occur at other frequencies. This means that the Hypogeum’s oracle chamber was constructed in such a way as to induce mystical experiences and hyperdimensional consciousness. And please note that the Hypogeum was built 1500 years before the Egyptian pyramids!!!

Then there is the “chest made of firestone in the room called the Inventory in Heliopolis.” Reading this phrase, I immediately think of a “King’s Chamber” containing a sarcophagus, made of piezo-electric (firestone) granite and calcite, respectively. Only, here the chest of firestone inside the building called the Inventory is in Heliopolis, the religious heart of Egypt prior to the age of the pyramids.

Imenirdis worshiping Ra-Atum, a god said to be the repository of sacred knowledge.

What The Sacred Knowledge In Heliopolis Refers To
    We know that the most important temple in Heliopolis was the Temple of Ra-Atum or the Temple of the Phoenix, in which the sacred knowledge of the priesthood of Ra-Atum was stored (in its architecture and cosmic alignments). Therefore, the temple functioned as an “inventory of knowledge.”

In the center of this temple stood a granite (firestone) obelisk upon which rested an even more sacred object known as the Benben Stone . The Benben Stone is a mysterious conical stone (resembling a pinecone or a honeycomb) that symbolized the egg of the cosmic bird of creation or the Phoenix. The Phoenix was usually depicted as a grey heron, a migratory bird just like the ibis or the swan. It was believed that the first coming of the Phoenix marked the birth of a new age and the Benben Stone was its egg or divine seed.

The Benben Stone, which, in Egypt, is the capstone on the Great Pyramid of Giza

Interestingly, the conical shape of the Benben Stone has been linked more than once with the conical shape of the pineal gland (just like the pine cone statue in the Vatican!), which is considered to be the “Seed of Thought,” or the divine seed of reality.

The conical shape of the Benben Stone was later replaced by the pyramid capstone. And the “Inventory” was replaced by the Great Pyramid itself. The “chest of firestone” was replaced by the granite King’s Chamber in the heart of the Great Pyramid.

In conclusion, we can say that the Sanctuary of Thoth is a metaphor for the Sanctuary of Thought (Brain); the Seed of Thoth (Benben Stone) is a metaphor for the Seed of Thought (the pineal gland); and the Phoenix is a metaphor for the bird of the New Age.

Bringing Together Heaven And Earth
    A second argument which makes me suggest that the Great Pyramid was the Sanctuary of Thought is personal and experiential.

When I was in Egypt a few years ago, I visited Memphis, the ancient capital of Lower Egypt, where one can admire the tall statues of Pharaoh Ramesses II. Interestingly, in all these statues we see Ramesses holding two cylinder-like objects. Valery Uvarov, in his book “ Pyramids,” says this about these cylinders:

“they (the Pharaohs) are all clasping cylinder-like objects in their hands. Their roots go back into the depths of time…. Those cylinders, with which the Pharaohs never parted throughout their lives, were harmonisers of the two basic flows of energy which the Ancient Egyptians called BA and KA, corresponding to Yin and Yang in the Oriental tradition. For the Ancient Egyptians BA and KA were the two component elements of the human entity, the two sources of vital energy…. The diameter of the Wands is designed to be tuned to the Earth’s breathing rate of 54 minutes. Each planet has its own breathing tempo, its distinctive frequency which determines the bio-energy rhythms of all that exists on its surface. This tempo depends on the planet’s orbit and its period of revolution around its sun.”
    Today, we know that the “breathing rate” of the earth is the frequency of seismic waves. On earth, the lowest possible seismic wave is indeed 54 minutes. In other words, 5.4 or 54 is a key number that dictates the energy impulse to life on the earth. Whereas 54 might be the frequency of Mother Earth, we also know that Father Sky had its own frequencies, which are called the Schumann Resonances (SR).

SR’s are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the atmospheric cavity formed by the earth’s surface and the ionosphere. At every second, some 100 lightning discharges touch the surface of the earth, which submerge the planet in a constant hum. The fundamental Schumann Resonance is 7.83 hertz. Interestingly, when we divide 7.83 hertz by 5.4, we get 1.45 hertz, a frequency which is known today as the psychoacoustic baseline frequency. This frequency induces the tri-thalamic synchronization of the hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary gland with the human heartbeat.

Knowing this, the Great Pyramid of Giza might have been built as an instrument to balance the fundamental Schumann frequency of the earth’s atmosphere (7.83 hertz) and the fundamental frequency of the earth itself (5.4 hertz) with the third basic tri-thalamic human heartbeat frequency of 1.45 hertz. This is because the base length of the Great Pyramid is 756 feet, which divided by 54 yields 14. We know that 756 divided 14 times by the golden ratio phi yields 1.45 hertz. This means that 1.45 hertz functions as a harmonizing frequency between the cosmic Yin (earth/seismic wave/Ba) and Yang (heaven/Schumann resonance/Ka) energies.

Could this sophisticated “Mer-Ka-Ba Science of Thought” be behind the famous story of Osiris who was cut into 14 pieces by his brother Seth, only to be reassembled by his consort Isis? If this is true, then I suggest that Osiris (Yang/Ka) embodied either the number 756 or the Schumann resonance of 7.83 hertz. Therefore, Seth was the golden ration phi; Isis (Yin/Ba) would have been the number 54; and Horus, as the sacred child born from their union, would then become the balancing frequency of 1.45 hertz.

Resonance occurs at a specific frequency and is linked to the idea that the right resonance could deactivate the human language center when someone is in a “Sanctuary of Thought.

Language Equals Thought
    Now we return to ancient Malta to go even further in this theory of mine. Apparently, the Maltese megalith builders had a complete understanding of how certain frequencies deactivate the language center in the human brain. And they knew perfectly well how to build sanctuaries resonating with these consciousness-altering frequencies. But why would these people have been interested in deactivating the language center in the brain?

Reality as we know it is made up of atoms and molecules that form increasingly complex and self-organizing structures which we call living beings. The relationships, geometries and resonances between the components of living beings are the “letters” that make up the language or “the word” of creation and are therefore “sacred.” As a result, we can say that language functions as the universal software program that programs reality. Since the universe is a perpetual self-sustaining system, its language is the key to oneness and immortality.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXJ2iF4E3nM

Human language, on the other hand, is made of another kind of words. The letters that make up our words are phonetic symbols with which we can transmit very complex information but with which we can also influence our own thoughts and beliefs. It is our thoughts and beliefs that define what we call “reality” or “non-reality” or what is manifest or not manifest.

As a result, we can say that human language functions as a software program that programs our reality. In short, we can say that language and belief are inextricably intertwined like the two strands of the DNA molecule, the building block of life itself.

The problem is that because of their merely phonetic function, the letters and sounds of human languages have no connection with any geometric or resonant principle in the creational language. Although the Bible tells us that “In the Beginning was the Word,” we seem to have forgotten the deepest sense of the word “Word.” The fact that there are hundreds of human languages does not make a positive contribution to a united humanity nor to our self-identification as an intrinsic part of the planetary ecological system.

Since our megalithic ancestors apparently had deep knowledge of the psychoacoustic and infrasound frequencies of the universe, which they applied in their sacred architecture or “Sanctuaries of Thought,” we can assume that they considered these frequencies as the language of creation.

In order to (re)connect with the source language of sacred geometry and resonance it seems logical that they switch off our “unnatural” language system in the brain. We can now easily imagine how our ancestors, during rituals inside these “thought” sanctuaries, resonated with the source, speaking the same language of the micro cosmos and the macro cosmos.

In a healthy system, every component, from the smallest atom to the biggest star system, “speaks the same language.” It is therefore right to say that it is the deviation of human language from the primordial language of creation that causes the deviation of humanity from nature.

This leads us to the most obvious reason why information about the original blueprint of the Sanctuary of Thought and its original purpose would be concealed because it hides the power of thought control.

Thought Control
    The solution to the concealment of this knowledge is the return to the source. This source is, as we know, as described in “ Hallu-Cygns – Language of Creation ,” the language of sacred geometry and resonance.

Logically, when we “speak” this source language we enter into resonance with the whole of creation. This means that we gain a much deeper influence over reality at the moment we enter into resonance with the universe.

This resonance functions as a hyper-dimensional portal that connects human subjective consciousness with the very core of objective material reality. However, this also means that everything we think of when we are in resonance inside the portal, will be manifested in material reality. Therefore, keeping our thoughts sacred is so important that we can understand why a “Sanctuary of Thought” was built.

If ancient megalith builders already knew how to build “Sanctuaries of Thought” thousands of years before the pyramids (not to mention Göbekli Tepe!), we can easily imagine how this knowledge prevailed through the Heliopolitan priesthood and was transmitted to the builders of the pyramids themselves. Was Thoth one of these high priests who inherited the secrets of “Sacred Thought”?

And who decided to save this precious knowledge in an “Inventory or Sanctuary of Thought”? Were the pyramid complexes of Egypt, situated at the exact center of the planet’s landmass, used as a thought-control tower for the whole planet? Is it still functioning? If not, how could we activate it

Source
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2020), Aragorn (6th December 2020), Dear Reader (6th December 2020), Dreamtimer (8th December 2020), Elen (7th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th December 2020), Kathy (7th December 2020), Malisa (28th February 2021), Wind (6th December 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I wish I could channel my inner Shadowself. She would have all kinds of amazing insights for this thread. I miss her still.

This thread needs more perusing.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2020), Aragorn (9th December 2020), Elen (10th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th December 2020), Wind (9th December 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I wish I could channel my inner Shadowself. She would have all kinds of amazing insights for this thread. I miss her still.

This thread needs more perusing.
    Oh yes, I miss her too! Just her presence would have done it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th December 2020), Dreamtimer (10th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th December 2020), Wind (10th December 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There is much yet for me to digest. I feel this is connected although it's more of a spiritual piece than a scientific one.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2021), Elen (28th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2021), Wind (27th February 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Foe anybody interested in the Hermetic text, have a look at the book "Kybalion." A free PDF can be found here

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2021), Dreamtimer (28th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (28th February 2021), Wind (28th February 2021)