Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Soros pens Open Letter to EU, lashes out at Hungary & Poland

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aes2k5L4zEg

"Nov 24, 2020 by The Duran

The Duran: Episode 803."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd December 2020), Elen (25th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Hi Kathy,

Without a European union, the individual countries becoming weakened and multilateralism then is not assured. Europe has to remain united to balance off both the powers of the U.S. and the emerging power of China. Soros likely understands this. He has done some odd things, "in the interest of the people," like causing pain and suffering in Thailand by shorting the Thai baht, in the late 90's. He monkeyed around with the British pound too, at some point, if memory serves me.

The premise of his actions were explained as merely revealing that the currencies were overvalued and he was revealing this through shorting them. And...that had he not done this, it would have been worse for the citizenry, in the long run. That's a matter of debate. He is rabidly rabidly anti-Communist, likely due to his past.

Anyway, I hope he doesn't steal Bill Gate's title as Dr. Evil, because I was just getting used to the idea that it is actually Bill Gates who is behind trying to kill everybody with vaccines. Damn. I will never be able to keep on top of it all!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd December 2020), Elen (25th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2020), Kathy (25th November 2020), Wind (26th November 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aes2k5L4zEg

"Nov 24, 2020 by The Duran

The Duran: Episode 803."
    Hmmm interesting.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd December 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2020), Kathy (25th November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Hi Kathy,

Without a European union, the individual countries becoming weakened and multilateralism then is not assured. Europe has to remain united to balance off both the powers of the U.S. and the emerging power of China. Soros likely understands this. He has done some odd things, "in the interest of the people," like causing pain and suffering in Thailand by shorting the Thai baht, in the late 90's. He monkeyed around with the British pound too, at some point, if memory serves me.

The premise of his actions were explained as merely revealing that the currencies were overvalued and he was revealing this through shorting them. And...that had he not done this, it would have been worse for the citizenry, in the long run. That's a matter of debate. He is rabidly rabidly anti-Communist, likely due to his past.

Anyway, I hope he doesn't steal Bill Gate's title as Dr. Evil, because I was just getting used to the idea that it is actually Bill Gates who is behind trying to kill everybody with vaccines. Damn. I will never be able to keep on top of it all!
    Those who run Europe are not helping that which they run, otherwise the position they have run it into would not be. I personally do not believe we need wars to steal power, eg, USA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, and all the mind controlling needed to stay on top. Soros manoeuvred himself into taking GB into bankruptcy. He is no better than Bill Gates.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd December 2020), Elen (26th November 2020)