Thread: David Sereda: ET shoot-down of Columbia

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

David Sereda: ET shoot-down of Columbia

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT1x2qCaNOA

"20NOV 2020 by Project Camelot

Well known scientist, David Sereda has studied Meditation, Yoga, Vegetarian diet, world religions, ancient history, Physics, Math, Astronomy, Alternative Zero Point Energies for over 40 years. He took physics in school to the college level and continued his studies ever since. In school, he presented his Physics teacher a time dialation theory which his techer admitted was way beyond anything he had seen since Einstein! He has written self published books such as Evidence, the case for NASA UFOs, Singularity, Differentials, Face to Face with Jesus Christ, and jointly with his wife Mona Lisa’s Little Secret, and God’s Great Pyramid. website: https://www.davidsereda.co/about "

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2020), Elen (21st November 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Not sure about the quality of his information, but he seems to be insencere with his actions.

He basically sells flashlights for thousands of dollars. Also take a look a this.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywHON13jnMc

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2020), Dreamtimer (20th November 2020), Elen (21st November 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th November 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT1x2qCaNOA

"20NOV 2020 by Project Camelot

Well known scientist, David Sereda has studied Meditation, Yoga, Vegetarian diet, world religions, ancient history, Physics, Math, Astronomy, Alternative Zero Point Energies for over 40 years. He took physics in school to the college level and continued his studies ever since. In school, he presented his Physics teacher a time dialation theory which his techer admitted was way beyond anything he had seen since Einstein! He has written self published books such as Evidence, the case for NASA UFOs, Singularity, Differentials, Face to Face with Jesus Christ, and jointly with his wife Mona Lisa’s Little Secret, and God’s Great Pyramid. website: https://www.davidsereda.co/about "
    I have noticed in the past that the science base of his theories are very sound ... he doesn't seem to get as much publicity as some of the others. When I first encountered him I didn't even know who he was. It hasn't been all that long ago.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st November 2020), Kathy (20th November 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (21st November 2020)

Thanks
    Wow, the Columbia story is complete and total b*llsh*t.

I worked on the area of the Columbia shuttle software telemetry system (after the accident) that deduced the source of the failure. (They were all designed in a similar fashion). It wasn't struck by anything, it literally melted from the inside out. Part of the shuttle tile system had failed probably on lift off due to ice damage and upon re-entry was unshielded and resulted in a meltdown of a part of the wheel well structure. It essentially lost re-entry stabilization due to aerodynamic imbalance. It was traveling at approximately Mach 22 when it happened and there was no hope, complete destruction.

I guess I know now why he doesn't get much publicity... This is totally sad!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2020), Elen (21st November 2020), Kathy (20th November 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (21st November 2020)

Thanks
    i guess that's what I get for being a smartass. I was reading a page about the shuttle accident that was modeled to look like a NASA page. It said Columbia was traveling about Mach 2 or 3 when it disintegrated. I thought for sure I was losing my noggin. I checked a valid site and it stated that contact had already been lost when it 'should' have been traveling at Mach 18. I remember calculating the estimated height when mission control began to get 'abnormal' telemetry readings from the craft. At the estimated height they would have been traveling at approximately Mach 22. Whew! One really has to be careful about things they read on the internet ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2020), Elen (21st November 2020), Kathy (20th November 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (21st November 2020)

Thanks
    I don't know about anybody else but the above video really upsets me. If this is the kind of research that Ufologists do then they are no more sane than the vote deniers. It is complete fantasy. Another nail in the coffin of the UFO conspiracy. And Sereda does seem to be a competent, if not really a brilliant physicist ... seems. Another falsehood? Probably! Another researcher that I've always admired was Linda Moulton Howe. She seems to be another competent individual that has fallen down the rabbit hole. Maybe the same with Dr Greer and even Richard Dolan now. The foundation is crumbling.

Stanton Friedman is gone, so is Paul Hellyer (who became suspect before his death). The field is winnowing down. All this makes Dr. Jacques Vallee look to be standing alone.

What the hell is really going on? Power to the Academy to the Stars.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2020), Elen (22nd November 2020), Kathy (21st November 2020), Wind (21st November 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuWMroEi9I

"1 DEC 2020 by PROJECT CAMELOT TV NETWORK LLC

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR DEC 1, 2020 @ 12 NOON.
    This will be the 2nd in a short series of interviews I am doing with David Sereda, scientist, author, filmmaker and physicist."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd December 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvm1D9IV26A

"Dec 19, 2020 by Project Camelot"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Octopus Garden (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    He has the ability to ...? what a total crock of b.s. - He's desperate to generate attention ... He should get a real job.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    There is a mild controversy over whether evidence exists that the speed of light has been slowing since the time of the Big Bang, when it may have moved significantly faster, as suggested by some investigators. Although arguments presented and countered perpetuate this debate, most scientists still contend that the speed of light is a constant. Physicists point out that the actual speed of light as measured by Roemer and his followers has not significantly changed, but rather point to a series of refinements in scientific instrumentation associated with increases in precision of the measurements utilized to establish the speed of light. Today, the distance between Jupiter and the Earth is known with a high degree of accuracy, as are the diameter of the solar system and the orbital trajectories of the planets. When researchers apply this data to rework the calculations made over the past few centuries, they derive values for the speed of light comparable to those obtained with more modern and sophisticated instrumentation.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    There is a mild controversy over whether evidence exists that the speed of light has been slowing since the time of the Big Bang, when it may have moved significantly faster, as suggested by some investigators. Although arguments presented and countered perpetuate this debate, most scientists still contend that the speed of light is a constant. Physicists point out that the actual speed of light as measured by Roemer and his followers has not significantly changed, but rather point to a series of refinements in scientific instrumentation associated with increases in precision of the measurements utilized to establish the speed of light. Today, the distance between Jupiter and the Earth is known with a high degree of accuracy, as are the diameter of the solar system and the orbital trajectories of the planets. When researchers apply this data to rework the calculations made over the past few centuries, they derive values for the speed of light comparable to those obtained with more modern and sophisticated instrumentation.
    The speed of light is indeed constant in a vacuum ─ this is important ─ and within the spacetime continuum. However, spacetime itself is expanding at an ever-accelerating rate, faster than the speed of light. General Relativity does not forbid this.

Just think of it, the universe as we know it is about 13.7 billion years old, but it's approximately 76 billion light-years in diameter.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th December 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

Thanks
    I hadn't really thought that through ...

space does expand at every point ... I figured that would do it ...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2020), Octopus Garden (19th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)