Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Treason ? or Survival ? or Hoax ?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    These theories have all been grouped together. Whomever is the conduit for this person is unknown to me. But it's clear that the various theories have been balled into one overarching meta-CT which has the umbrella of Q.

It's not even possible that you, one man, knows all that people are presented with as Q. These droppings were all over the place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (1st February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Dt you not researcher even, of Qetc, so no understanding to even debate the issue with someone aQuainted imo, of the thousands of msn's and media's Q hit pieces, none were or are close, why spend billions on killing Qetc, the only thing getting more hit pieces and killing money thrown at, was Trumpy. Even in NZ people are waking up atm to oh sh!t even the stock market is rigged, president rite Biden was best thing to ever happen for waking people, at least since 9/11.

No Q posts anymore, appears completed and massive well done job by those tenish and within likely at least two ladies and we will never know who they were, Qetc is unknowingly and knowingly more than half of USA and still gathering energy as world wide, even more especially unknowingly, now watching with disgust at the implacations of president rites handlers decisions, am watching as an enthralled movie goer and more n more people going nope not choosing sides BUT popcorn and tickets bought, comfy seat, go Biden yahooooo

Back on topic then, please.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd February 2021)

Thanks
    I wasn't debating anything. I posted about a tweet which surprised me because the man, who claimed to be a Qanon follower, brought up Blue Avians. That was amazing to me. Blue Avians being discussed on CNN. (which I don't watch. I found this via the tweet)

This garden path you've gone down is your own, Aianawa.

Of course it's no surprise that you're once again attempting to place motives and opinions onto me that are your own conclusions.

Is this another mirror thing, or just simple projection?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2021), Elen (4th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd February 2021), Wind (3rd February 2021)

Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2021), Elen (4th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd February 2021), Wind (3rd February 2021)

Thanks
    Okay then DT, again self responsibility is most important for us all, imo either stop your Qetc facenation as in let it go, your doing better now with letting Trumpy rest and sure you will let Qetc rest when your ready, so much more positive stuff to go into than provocative Trumpy n Qetc , like how well Kamala n President rite are doing atm, how well they are communicating to the USAians and world, great decision making for the benefit of human kind, where the heck is your excitement across our forum on these things, their policies, their amazingness, these are better things to create upon in our brave new world, yes ?.

Thanks
    Take this for eggysample, a dangerous woman 9/11 denier and more apparently, may be cancelled they say >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZdfBOVTgaY

Very similar left or rite reporting on this , so they say, terrible woman.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2021), Wind (5th February 2021)

Thanks
    You're hilarious. My Q obsession? You're a walking laugh line.

I posted the tweet because of the blue avians.

You, Aianawa, have posted probably every video ever made about Q.

Project much?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2021), Elen (6th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2021), Wind (5th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Here's the question for the day:

Does free speech include propaganda filled lies with no restraint imposed. Free speech is considered a human right. What the advocates fail to point out is that the framework of social contracts offer civilization the fundamentals of behaviors that conform to and promote good and evil. The measures of good and evil imply common good and common bad and even more fundamental is the 'awareness' that as a civilization we should reject evil and embrace the good. If an entity chooses to operate out of the 'norms' of those guard rails then they forfeit their rights commensurate with how they have chosen to forego adherence to the rules of civilized proper conduct.

If an entity breaches morally accepted precepts due to mental illness, they should be protected and treated. If one does so for lack of education, they should be educated. If one does so for lack of awareness, they should be shown the way. If one does so for lack of self-insight, they should seek it. If one does so for personal gain, they should be stripped of those gains. If one does so for kicks, they should be kicked in the ass.

So saith the me.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2021), donk (6th February 2021), Elen (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    People are claiming free speech where it doesn't apply. They are also claiming Constitutional 'something-or-other', again without any real examination of the Constitution

This game is being played because of the ignorance of Americans that can be take advantage of. Civics stopped being taught in school when I was eleven.

For example, Marjorie Taylor Greene has been claiming that folks aren't legitimate because they didn't take their oaths on the Bible.

That is not a Constitutional requirement. But she's claiming that it is.

And people glom on because they don't know better, and in many cases because they don't give a shit.

They figure if they can take power they can just make up rules and call them Constitutional. That's part of the desire to fill the courts.

People think that if they can just fill the courts with sympathetic judges and legislate from the bench they can still rule over peoples' lives.

Beware of people active in politics who think they're saved, that it's the end times, and that the messiah is coming.

They will do things like elect an autocrat and try to stage a coup.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2021), Aragorn (5th February 2021), Elen (6th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2021), Wind (5th February 2021)

Thanks
    It is okay NAP n DT, hold on as much as you like, bitterly provoke your hurts and Qetc n Trumpy worries plus doom forecast.

I will start a Biden n Kamala thread about their human kind achievments.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th February 2021)

Thanks
    They're off to a good start, Aianawa, don't miss it. Biden will not bend on their relief package for Americans. They have presented their scientific data to the people and have overwhelming support. As per historical precedent ad infinitum, the Repubs say that the Treasury can't afford the 1.9 Trillion dollars to help the people despite having allotted 8 Trillion to the wealthy and Wall streeters over the last 4 years. We can only hope that the blind will see.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2021), Aragorn (5th February 2021), Elen (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    How have the blind been so missinformed, sucked up the lies, bent over willingly, is crazy indeed NA

p

Many for their lifetimes

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th February 2021)

Thanks
    So judgmental....Do people judge you the way you judge others, Aianawa?

The irony of this is exquisite:

Biden has decided not to allow Trump access to intelligence briefings:

"What value is giving him an intelligence briefing? What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?"

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2021), Aragorn (6th February 2021), Elen (7th February 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021), Wind (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    So judgmental....Do people judge you the way you judge others, Aianawa?

yes i hope so

The irony of this is exquisite:

oh good

Biden has decided not to allow Trump access to intelligence briefings:
    you still believe him capable of deciding, fair enough

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    I just received a right wing email trying to petition against Biden's move to re-establish the pro-human right of employee unions. Put another check in the Biden human kind achievements column.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th February 2021 at 15:33.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2021), Aragorn (6th February 2021), Elen (8th February 2021)