Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Treason ? or Survival ? or Hoax ?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There was a nice black and white photo taken of McCarthy visiting Trump at Mar-a-Lago:

I'm sure his loyalty will really bring a payoff!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2021), Aragorn (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    It's not really failure. It's practice.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjExFX7izMg

They cannot pretend to be patriots.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2021), Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    There was a nice black and white photo taken of McCarthy visiting Trump at Mar-a-Lago:

that really is a classic ... what a punchline ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2021), Aragorn (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (29th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I watched BeauBeau twice. That was really good. He always impresses, even when he is wrong and i'm right. Just kidding, this guy really knows his sheeiit. No joke! He's a pleasure to listen to.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2021), Aragorn (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (29th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Consequences keep rolling on...

Tens of thousands of Republican voters have changed their party registrations in the aftermath of the deadly riot on Jan. 6 during which supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol.

Republican voters have defected in key battleground states, including Pennsylvania, Arizona and Florida, in addition to North Carolina, Colorado and Maryland. The exodus from the GOP could mean trouble for a party that just lost the presidential election and its majority in the Senate.
    In Pennsylvania, almost 10,000 voters changed their registrations from Republican in the first 25 days of the year, according to Pennsylvania’s Department of State office. Among the Republicans who switched, 3,476 then registered as Democrats and the rest registered without a party affiliation or with another party.

By comparison, 2,093 Pennsylvania Democrats switched over to the Republican Party as of Monday, and only 1,184 Democrats registered with a minor party or went unaffiliated.
    From Jan. 6-24, more than 9,000 Arizona Republicans changed their party registrations to Democrat, independent or Libertarian after the Capitol attack, CNN reported, citing numbers by Arizona’s Secretary of State office.
    In North Carolina, more than 6,000 GOP voters changed their party registrations from Jan. 6-19, according to data from the state’s Board of Election. About 530 Republicans switched to the Democratic Party, while about 6,000 choose no party affiliation. Around 500 Democrats flipped to the Republican Party, while 1,200 opted to register with no party affiliation.

Miami-Dade, Florida’s most populous county, saw seven times as many GOP voters as Democrats switch their registrations, South Florida Sun Sentinel reported. In the two days after the Capitol riots, 708 Republicans and 96 Democrats changed their party affiliations. Among the former GOP voters, 431 switched to no party and 171 registered as independents.
    Source

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th January 2021), Aragorn (30th January 2021), Elen (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    But the path is long, winding, and covered in shards of glass. That amazing world is still very far away, and humanity has a way of putting up speed limits everywhere, and then lowering them all the time.
    Not for more n more people everyday Aragorn, ones thoughts create n many produce even more.
    While a sad statement from you and very downy, we all been there, look for joyful things locally maybe. Blessings to you

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    It doesn't look too rosy to me either.
    Gosh imo your an intelligent person and pretty wise, what can you do about that, see many of the vids and data you share here actually have the answers so no need for me to say why the world is more amazing to be in each day.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (30th January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    We have folks being elected to office who want to shoot and hang other elected officials.

When I was growing up my Dad told me that one of the beautiful things about America is that we settle our disputes in the courts and through legislation, not by shooting each other.

People don't have to be afraid to go shopping or to their jobs.

Ahh, the golden years.

I'm very glad my Dad has passed so that he doesn't have to witness the destructive road his party has gone down. He doesn't have to witness his son being in full blown denial.

And most importantly he didn't have to see his Capitol besieged by seditious members of his own team which he was so loyal to.

He would have been in tears.
    Would all the other violence have had him in tears also DT, i feel he would have been a very wise decision maker with people looking up to him ( from your talks about him ) and powerfullll enough at times to walk away for the best for all, i did not know him but feels of who you have spoken of, sorry if incorrect.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (30th January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021)

Thanks
    Mike Lofgren was a long-time Republican Congressional staff member.

In Mark's own words:

I hadn't really thought much about it but I imagine the European intelligence agencies have had a very close eye on us these last four years.

I've been pointing out the projection. They scream about buses because that's what they do.

THEY HAVE NO HONOR.

People know this. That's why they're crying like babies over 'cancel culture' and 'censorship'.

Because they themselves used these tactics to gain their societal dominance. They just don't want to use it. They wanted to 'let markets speak' before. They don't now.

Of course.

There's more.
    Question for mods, is this not left leaning propaganda or better put, Propaganda with political left rite energy throwing, i wish to reply by going to search for other propaganda, mm whats good for goosy and ganda n all that ?, are you able to see my complaint, my point, DT imo is now becoming a wee bit obvious regards broken record, something said of my political leanings, mmm can see now how annoying it can be.

Okay mods, i wish to know why this is alright, a calm word at least ?.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (30th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th January 2021)

Thanks
    It's not really failure. It's practice.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjExFX7izMg

They cannot pretend to be patriots.
    He speaks so well, really do enjoy his short talks, while correct one could add that another person could sit on other side of fence and more or less say the same thing, nevertheless i love his insights and perception either iether left or rite.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (30th January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Question for mods, is this not left leaning propaganda or better put, Propaganda with political left rite energy throwing, i wish to reply by going to search for other propaganda, mm whats good for goosy and ganda n all that ?, are you able to see my complaint, my point, DT imo is now becoming a wee bit obvious regards broken record, something said of my political leanings, mmm can see now how annoying it can be.
    You're making a good point here, and I hear your objection. The thing is that there's a fine line between what is generally called an opinion piece and what is called propaganda. The main difference is that propaganda is in every case intended to be manipulative, and that it is often (but not always) misleading.

An opinion piece, well, that's just something written by someone who's feeling entitled. I often get irritated with what is generally referred to as "opinion makers" in the media over here ─ whether they be left-wing or right-wing is irrelevant to me, because I dislike them all. I consider it the duty of the press to inform the people, not to manipulate them, and many of those so-called opinion-makers cross that fine line.

Of course, they're not necessarily doing it with the intent of being manipulative. They're rather doing it ─ or at least, over here they do ─ out of arrogance, self-importance and vanity.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay mods, i wish to know why this is alright, a calm word at least ?.
    I think that image would classify as humor, albeit that it's not a very good kind of humor in my opinion, and somewhat misplaced.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2021), Dreamtimer (30th January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021), Wind (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Certainly one side stands out here.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Aragorn (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    We have a disease in America. I hear it in play each and every time I go out west. And around here too. People do wrong things and blame the other side. Or they just try to both-sides things.

The most pathetic examples are the current efforts to pretend that the seditious mob which stormed the Capitol was actually antifa. It's pathetic because the underlying desires are so base and weak.

Can't admit failure. Can't admit wrong. Can't admit weakness. Must blame others/pretend it was really them.

The former projection and fear-mongering has become blatant action.

The spoken goals of supposedly protection the Constitution are empty. The actions show them to be so.

When a leader and his followers deny reality and make up evidence to 'prove' their point, their actions have nothing to do with the Constitution or Democracy.

Those driving forces need to be neutralized and eliminated.

People need to come back to sanity and stop pretending that 'both sides do it'.

It's a pale, wan excuse.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Aragorn (31st January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    You're making a good point here, and I hear your objection. The thing is that there's a fine line between what is generally called an opinion piece and what is called propaganda. The main difference is that propaganda is in every case intended to be manipulative, and that it is often (but not always) misleading.

An opinion piece, well, that's just something written by someone who's feeling entitled. I often get irritated with what is generally referred to as "opinion makers" in the media over here ─ whether they be left-wing or right-wing is irrelevant to me, because I dislike them all. I consider it the duty of the press to inform the people, not to manipulate them, and many of those so-called opinion-makers cross that fine line.

Of course, they're not necessarily doing it with the intent of being manipulative. They're rather doing it ─ or at least, over here they do ─ out of arrogance, self-importance and vanity.

I think that image would classify as humor, albeit that it's not a very good kind of humor in my opinion, and somewhat misplaced.
    So i may use my humour, mmm nearly got me banned but but but something something, imo piss poor stuff but you be the bosses, the moderators of this provoking action is not as bad as that provoking action because of our leaning, really only DT left plus naps doing the i am angry ( but very balanced apparently lol ) with the need to share why n how, even after the party finished awhile ago, dishes cleaned up etc. Spose i better let it go or be goned.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2021), Elen (1st February 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th January 2021)

Thanks
    In spite of the fact that I saw it form before my very eyes, I just cannot believe that this has really made it into the mainstream via the Qanon belief system.

I'm gobsmacked. This is from a conversation that Anderson Cooper had with a former Qanon follower:

COOPER: “Was it something about me that made you think that?”

QG: “It’s because Q specifically mentioned you, and he mentioned you very early on. Um, he mentioned you by name, and from there, if … he also talked about, like, for example, your family. But, yeah, I’m going to be honest, people still talk about that to this day. There were posts about that just four days ago. So, some people thought you were a robot.”

COOPER: “You really believed this.”

QG: “I didn’t just believe that. I at one stage believed that QAnon was part of military intelligence, which is what he says. But on top of that, that the people behind him were actually a group of fifth-dimensional, intradimensional, extraterrestrial bipedal bird aliens called blue avians. I was so down far in this conspiracy black hole that I was essentially picking and choosing whatever narrative that I wanted to believe in.”

:batman

Here's the tweet, if you want to hear it out loud.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st January 2021), Aragorn (31st January 2021), Elen (31st January 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2021)

Thanks
    Is said that Biden or president right is doing such an amazing job, even with people still concerntrating on previous president left which surprises me, Oh dear DT, Q is tenish people and many Qetc people believe as i do that at least two woman in that tenish people lol not one male, nowhere in Q pposts does it say Anderson Cooper is a robot, a talking disgusting talking head, yes, baby eater nope, been mentally and emotionally abused as a child through family yukkyness yes, at least. Lol why do you think that no trail was able to be connected or even made to connect Qetc to Trumpy, as in no proof ?. Really cannot believe you DT are bringing up another Q etc disscussion lol.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st February 2021)