Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Treason ? or Survival ? or Hoax ?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Please do not post anymore of that Fox "news" horseshit here Aianawa. If you want to poison your mind with it like you already have been doing then by all means do so, but spare the rest of us from it. Also the use of word "pedo" is not well-advised without any proof.

Trump on the other hand has a history of sexual misconducts with women:
    https://www.glamour.com/story/a-hist...sexual-assault
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It sure would be nice if folks would stop accusing others of being unable to think and analyze and make determinations for themselves.

It's arrogant to assume you know what's going on in another's head.

Amazingly, arrogance leads to stupidity. People think they know what they don't. They end up losing their ability to sort out the BS.

Sad.
    Amen to that, and thank you both.

Vern, you're a bigot, and you're going to have to stop posting your libelous propaganda or there will be unpleasant consequences.

Up until now, you've been seeing me as your nemesis, the Big Bad Admin™, who "censors you" and who ─ in your very skewed and unrealistic perception ─ must be siding up with the US Democrats because I'm bursting your insane bubble in which Donald J. Trump is the second coming of Jesus, and in which every progressive or even politically neutral person would be a pedophile, a communist, a baby-eating Satan-worshiper and a shape-shifting reptilian from the 78th dimension. But I will tell you what I am not: I am not an American. And neither are you.

Anyway, the truth of the matter is that instead of being your nemesis, I'm actually the one staff member who has been holding back the others with regard to your membership here, because if it were up to the rest of the mod room, then you would already have been temp-banned for at least a week because of your defiance of our official warnings.

That said, I cannot deny that you are indeed ignoring official warning after official warning. Because you are a fanatic. You cannot see reality for what it is, and you also won't relent. You have been brainwashed by the red-pillers and the far-right. And what's even worse than any of the aforementioned is that you simply won't back off. It's the only thing on your mind anymore, from the moment your eyes open up in the morning until you go to sleep.

NotAPretender's video higher up ─ long as it may be, but you don't ever seem to have any objections to videos of well over an hour's length, given how many of them you yourself have already posted here at the forum ─ really sums up very nicely what's wrong with Donald Trump and his entire Qult. And guess what, that video doesn't even come from the mainstream media news networks, while your Fox News video does.

This time I'm not kidding, Vern. Actually, I wasn't kidding earlier either, but I am now going to agree with the judgment of my colleagues in the mod room. It ends here and now, either voluntarily or involuntarily. If I see you post one more propaganda video, link or article, then I'm going to retire your account.

I won't ban you ─ which would mean that you wouldn't be able to read anything on the forum anymore ─ but I will certainly stop you from posting any more of that shit here. You've had four years of ignoring the facts and bedazzling us with wiseguy rebuttals of both our objections and the facts by way of that gibberish lingo of yours that vaguely resembles English but that nobody here understands, and we've all exercised more patience with you than the staff at any other self-respecting forum would have. But now it's over, and I mean it this time.

You know, most people who've read "The Lord Of The Rings" and/or watched the movies regard Frodo as the hero of the story. But the saddest part of the story is that it wasn't Frodo who destroyed the One Ring. It was Gollum, because at the end of Frodo's and Sam's journey up Mount Doom, Frodo refused to destroy the ring, and he put it on his finger, rendering him invisible to Sam. And so it was Gollum, who had been following Frodo and Sam up the mountain, who jumped Frodo, bit off his finger with the ring, and then in his euphoria of being reunited with his Precious lost his balance and, together with the One Ring, fell into the fiery lake below. And Gollum ─ or a creature like him ─ is what Frodo himself was well on his way of becoming, just as that Gollum himself was once a Hobbit named Sméagol, who murdered his cousin Déagol while under the spell of the One Ring and then ultimately became the wretched creature he was. You are Frodo, and you've just shoved the One Ring on your finger while balancing on the edge of the abyss.

The sad part of it all is that I could give you the advice to seek help from an organization specialized in deprogramming former cult members, but that you'd dismiss that in a heartbeat because you don't even realize that you've got a problem. And so my next best advice would be, if you simply cannot resist the urge to post alt-right propaganda, to take it to one of the many alt-right forums, where I'm sure that bullshit will be highly welcomed. But you're not going to be doing it here anymore, my friend. I've worked too long and too hard to turn The One Truth into a high-quality forum, and thanks to you, our active member base has now shrunk to only 26 visiting members per 30 days anymore, of whom only a handful are actually still posting ─ the remaining visiting members have all gone into lurking mode.

You know, over in the mod room of Project Avalon, they have an expression, "suicide by mod". It's an expression the Project Avalon mods use for describing members who are consistently and persistently ignoring official warnings from the moderators in such a way that they appear to actively want to get themselves banned ─ maybe because they can't find the courage within themselves to leave the forum voluntarily.

I am from here on going to be regarding you in the same manner. Either you voluntarily stop what you're doing, or we ourselves will stop you instead, and then our conscience will find solace in the thought that you were effectively looking to get your account retired, and that you will as such be happy that you've attained what you were bargaining for. After all, and as I have now already said several times, we've given you more than enough warnings, so it's not like you didn't know what ignoring us would eventually lead to.

As it is, we haven't reached that point yet, and the ball is now on your side. Your account is still active, and thus, you still have a chance to change your ways, if you can bring yourself to that. If not... Well...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th January 2021), Elen (25th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2021), Wind (24th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Thankyou so so much for your truth, once again.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th January 2021), Elen (25th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2021), Wind (24th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Aianawa, my suggestion would be to tone it down in some fashion. I've always had the same attitude but on the other side of the street. It is why I've never managed to stay welcome on any forum that is dominated by thoughts and beliefs that I know/feel are outrageously off the mark. My daughter awhile back made an interesting point about what she heard on some of her favorite media.

Politicians claim they want to unite our separate cultures (in America) and that we should 'appreciate' differences of opinions. My daughter said, "How can we compromise political opinions when they go beyond politics to the heart of our values!". I responded, "God yes, ain't that the truth!". That's my baby ...

I understand your stridency, as distressing it is to me. To be really nasty and tell you the bare truth, I think you have been led astray by Modwiz, the difference between you and him (and me) he is able to contrain some of his worst instincts in the interest of survival, where you and I are not.

It might be that you are not suited for this forum and I say that only for your interest and benefit. I'm the same and have been told the same and always at the time thought of the poster, "You ignorant bastard, you dare tell me ... the person who is magnitudes more enlightened and socially adjusted than you, that I don't fit in." And, of course, I've always been proven correct...

Long story short, Aianawa ... you have to lighten up ... I think you are a great guy, you have just gone down the incorrect path ... it's never too late to reconsider one's values, rights and wrongs and approach to life. You have to take back your mind and realign with your spirit.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th January 2021), Elen (25th January 2021), Wind (24th January 2021)

Thanks
    Gosh i spose i have not been too positive of late but i live similar to this vid, so may be more due to living in three worlds as such, so apoligises for getting into my not so positive world may be due, even as i type i know that all is purrfect, the anger of members at me, the amazing positive changes in our world, the light shining on putrids etc, pj in control of the free world.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpD0AdcnbRI

Will endevour to be more positive, talk truth without any vids ( sounds likely safest as my truth n facts appear to have people labbelling and feeling very unsafe regards a narrative not theirs ) but keeping positive politiacally pj is going to open usaian borders and this will swell the usaian numbers and melting pot feel, pj is not going to fight off chinese targetting taiwan, so war averted, thats good, pj is moving chess pieces in middle east and this will help keep the peace there also , it is said. So so many positive things happening since he became boss and in such short time, cancelling the previous usaian bosses EO's has made many people happy, being a kiwi and like many other countries world wide, we will all be affected by these positive changes, 17 EO's deleted just like that, paper work down the drain has gotta be good also.

Another positive personnell story from yesterday was i met up with friends and they told me on arrival that they just out of bed after being horribly sick both ends for few days and told not to engage people for 3 further days but it was too late as i had hugged one of them then another before they remembered ( the joy of good friends does this lol ), i laughed at their sorrow and remorse and created a further nitemare by suggesting we all make a feast and cook away we did, it took less than 12 hours for them to show sickness after catching sickness from sick person, we all had a great time and i left late, i knew i would not catch anything and if so i would have it gone pronto, the shamans journey, the mystic selfs journey into our next world early confounds many before they themselves seek to smash their perfect comfortable mould truthin mold and hit the one peddle to shape past death into furthered life. OOOpps sorry, i will call pj the right president and djt the left president from now on, not use names as TDS cannot be denied or calling someone who has not been prosecuted for alledged crimes. So no left or rite vids, no positive or negative name calling, begin being more positive, be quiet if my thoughts are in challenge to anothers truth or could be seen to be rightish too much ( or at all ? ).

This is taking me a lot of time but this forum is important to me and i wish to be able to contribute still, if only to share matt Kahn, tar tar data, Levi n co, i apoligise to Wind also, your far more intelligent than me and though my beliefs constantly change i can see how one would also see me as a broken record regards my truth, to DT dear amazing soul, we split ways a while ago, mostly regards left president and right president, i am not usaian and you and your forbears party may have felt under attack from some kiwi way over there as such, sorry, i know we agree on other topics and know each others are a good soul. To Aragorn, half your post is way way way over my head, with much word putting in my mouth, total missunderstanding of my feelings, my middle name as such is Endure, my tolerence is exceptional, purity escapes me still but integrity holds faith strongly heart wise. So hearing your post n words and also your words regarding fellow members in Mod section are of said same ilk connect of mind, i step off as a Dragon within this lair to release neathunder treasure and breathe fire towards the moon, harey harey we all gather water, we all leave the nest, we all crave release of pain.

Allow love, allow love allow love. I Release though

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (25th January 2021)

Thanks
    nice words Aianawa and I know how tough it is ... should we be truly ourselves or moderate ourselves so as to not rile the crowd... That's always been a tough call for me, impossible actually. It is a matter of how much we value where we are. that value has almost always not been high enough.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th January 2021), Aragorn (25th January 2021), Dreamtimer (25th January 2021), Elen (26th January 2021), Wind (25th January 2021)

Thanks
    Surprised only yourself appears to have faith in moi atm NAP, spose triggers take a while to point towards instead of out and that may be also moi's reflection issue.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    When you see pedos, is it a mirror? Are you seeing yourself?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2021), Aragorn (26th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2021), Wind (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    We do fight pedophilia in America. Even when it's a Republican.

SALT LAKE CITY — An Arizona elected official was charged Tuesday by Utah’s attorney general with 11 felonies, including human smuggling, sale of a child and communications fraud, according to court documents.

Paul D. Petersen, an elected county assessor for Maricopa County, Arizona, was charged in 3rd District Court with a pattern of unlawful activity, a second-degree felony; four counts of human smuggling, third-degree felonies; three counts of communications fraud, second-degree felonies; and three counts of sale of a child, third-degree felonies.

Petersen is also an adoption lawyer licensed in Utah and Arizona, according to the Utah attorney general’s office. Officials originally said he was arrested in California but later clarified he was arrested in Arizona.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2021), Aragorn (26th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2021), Wind (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    When you see pedos, is it a mirror? Are you seeing yourself?
    Calling someone a pedophile ─ even if there is no evidence of such ─ makes it easier for people to hate that person. That was the trick Qanon used for vilifying El Donaldo™'s political enemies. Nobody likes pedophiles, and while some people may find cannibalism not quite as repulsive as a concept, if you accuse your adversaries of eating babies, it becomes a whole different story, doesn't it?

Trump's political adversaries during the run-up to the 2016 elections were all US Democrats, except for George Bush Sr., who was of course a US Republican, but he had openly denounced Donald Trump and supported Hillary Clinton. So Q made them all out to be pedophiles. Bush Sr., both of the Clintons, John Podesta, all of them were pedos. Of the baby-eating and Satan-worshiping variety. Pizzagate™, anyone?

Oh, and they were also communists. And shape-shifting reptilians from the 88th dimension, albeit that the far-right has already long been using the reptilians as a metaphor for the Jews, so that they ─ the far-right, that is ─ would be able to freely vilify the Jews without literally referring to them and thus risking a conviction over hate speech.

If there are two things the far-right has never had any moral objections to, then it's slander and the sowing of hatred.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2021), Dreamtimer (26th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2021), Wind (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    Many folks have worked hard to turn liberal into a bad word. And they've succeeded. The Qanon crowd has been targeting and threatening liberals for nothing other than being liberal.

It's very dangerous.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    An unfortunate truism is that where you find kids you will find pedos. What's bothersome is the hypocrisy of the right. If you can call it hypocrisy, it is another of the rightist traits that transcend the connotation of the word.

The 'hypocrisy' is sourced from the double-bind nature of the 'conservative' culture. Intractable social cuing engenders a loss of self with which in absence of self only leaves one outlet for the subconscious urge to become a better soul/spirit/human being. To look around and outside of oneself is the only reality that seems to exist and that is consciously manageable to the lost one. And, oh my goodness gracious there is so much evil 'out there'.

Our society cannot move forward until aware parenting is the norm even while that kind of parenting has not been the norm for millennia. Likely the neanderthals were the last species to understand that. And they likely were only fledgling enlightened ones having predated the supremacy of the ego.

All of that has been eloquently discussed by Teal Swan, the gifted psychologist.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2021), Aragorn (26th January 2021), Dreamtimer (26th January 2021), Wind (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    Many folks have worked hard to turn liberal into a bad word. And they've succeeded. The Qanon crowd has been targeting and threatening liberals for nothing other than being liberal.

It's very dangerous.
    yeah, it is one of those things that normal people have difficulty even identifying. The out of the blue perversion of one's principles, a.k.a. projection and 'some' people simply have a beautiful combination of brain wiring and socialization to master the art.

I worked with a group of right-wingers as a student (I eventually lost that job because I was a liberal, long story) and the elementary school age kid of one of them (a manager who constantly lied to the company owner, yet was in control) would always say, "you liberal". My manager, his father would always shush him as though it was a bad word and in those days it was (Rush Limbaugh).

I always found it ironic, really, but it was then that I started to sharpen my skills and taking a long hard look at what was happening to our society. What I saw was not only distressing but scary, The Reagan era really saw the beginnings of what we have become, incipient then and now fully flowered fascism.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2021), Aragorn (26th January 2021), Dreamtimer (26th January 2021), Wind (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    I used to so a lot of day care and baby sitting. I was fortunate to not see children who were abused. Very fortunate.

I really miss the kids and wish I could spend more time with little children. But I can't just go to parks or whatever to watch them because then I'd be a weird creeper. I'm a woman so I'd get more leeway, but it's still weird.

And my family is so far from me that I can't really go visit my cousin's children.

I guess I just have to wait to be a grandmother.

Using that word to describe myself...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's very dangerous.
    Well, what can you expect from a political ideology based upon intolerance and hatred? Because that's what the far-right is. It's the ultimate anti-intellectual movement.

We've all seen just how dangerous it has become when those pea-brained morons ─ among whom off-duty police officers ─ stormed the Capitol ─ and got in with the help of on-duty police officers ─ and smeared human feces all over the place. Which does beg the question whether they brought it with them in a potty or whether they relieved themselves on the premises. (No, don't answer that. )

Either way, they are all craving for an authoritarian leader, a military dictatorship and public executions ─ the gallows was already set up for Mike Pence, and in one of the videos you can hear one of those rednecks call out for a guillotine. They want blood. And if you then realize that one quarter of the US American population voted for Trump, and you combine that knowledge to the quasi-unregulated possession of firearms in the US, then you will easily come to see how the Biden administration might be facing a slight problem.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2021), Dreamtimer (26th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (26th January 2021), Wind (27th January 2021)

Thanks
    lol ... this will make you feel better ... my younger brother became a grandfather at age 32.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post: