Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Todd Grande personality analysis

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    No doubt, I've noticed that groups of actors that are trained by the same masters are very similar in style. Jason Priestly? Is that the guy that did one of the 'Alamo' movies? I'll look him up.
    I was thinking Jason Patric ... Call me Fritz might be an interesting movie ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Have you ever noticed how many US actors try mimicking James Dean's physical demeanor on screen? Jason Priestly, for instance.
    No doubt, I've noticed that groups of actors that are trained by the same masters are very similar in style. Jason Priestly? Is that the guy that did one of the 'Alamo' movies? I'll look him up.
    He played one of the leading characters in "Beverly Hills 90210".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Thanks
    I feel like Jerry Seinfeld not watching 'Friends' on that one.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Wind (27th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2021), Dreamtimer (27th May 2021), Elen (31st May 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Only thin people get to heaven? Well, that's relieving to know, I'll make it through the gate in that case.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvE1ICKFZA

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I know cult leaders control food intake among other things. This seems next level. And this lady is someone I'd have stayed miles away from.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd June 2021), Elen (4th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2021), Wind (2nd June 2021)

Thanks
    What might you think about this one BOB? She sure is beautiful and I once watched her a bit, but then somehow I didn't resonate with her anymore, maybe it was my spidey senses tingling, or maybe it's just not that her presentation interests me. Let's just say that I don't buy what she's selling, even less now that I've had experiences with beautiful femme fatales. They talk the talk, but do they walk the walk? You can only know if you actually witness them in action and many will never know the truth because all they ever will see is just the beautiful false self, the outer layer. Also why are so many crazy people born on 1984, what did you know, oh dear Orwell?

Update: I just read through these blog posts, I recommend y'all reading them. This woman is bat-shit crazy, unstable and a highly narcissistic person, avoid like the plague. These sorts of "people" are super charismatic and magnetic, also know how to use sex-appeal and sex for their benefit. Just like a female version of Bentinho Massaro. Perhaps they should marry each other?

http://www.integralworld.net/scofield9.html

https://tealswanblog.wordpress.com/2...eal-swan-fame/

We’ve seen this movie before. The most recent version was Bentinho Massaro. Teal is the sequel that should have never been made. She exhibits all of the signs of the next influential cult leader. She’s charismatic, divinely appointed, has special powers, is persecuted, describes death as “delicious,” makes suicide easier, is grandiose and brilliant, creates a clear in group/out group, doesn’t tolerate criticism, is self-obsessed and has a martyr complex, encourages followers to tattoo themselves with her symbol, wants to create a global empire, is mentally unstable and has now isolated members in a foreign country. One former member even said she tried to get her members to hate their parents—another classic sign of cult behavior. Another one who used to live with her states, “Teal did not allow free thinking, questioning, or dissent of any sort when it came to her own little land of make-believe.”

“I’ve never met a crazier, more unstable person in my entire life. I just find her to be mentally ill, in my opinion she’s just very manipulative, pathologically manipulative.”—Former friend

A former friend describes how great of an actress Teal is:

“I was able to see what Teal was doing from very early on. It didn’t take long to notice how every piece of her life is carefully calculated. Her friendships, her interactions, her reasoning behind everything she does, her voice and every movement. It is designed to draw you in, to captivate you. She makes you believe that she is inside your head. She makes you believe that she sees the truth. The truth is, she likes the control and the power over other people.”

More about Teal’s mental state:

“Being around Teal was like being in a never-ending drama-trauma cycle. Her emotions were always rapidly shifting. For instance: one minute she was giddy, doing cartwheels in the park; then, 15 minutes later, on the drive home, she became despondent, after claiming to have seen, on the side of the road, the ghost of a person who was ‘traumatically’ killed in a car accident. She acted depressed, claiming to have gone out of body, to help the ghost cross over.”

“And as soon as you question her, the mind games begin, and if that doesn’t work you are out. You cannot question Teal. She sees you and knows you better than you know yourself. Even if all you want is the truth, even if you would never judge her no matter the truth. The only problem is, the lies are becoming much worse and more manipulative.”—Former friend and member

Teal is undoubtedly using her sexuality and sensual appeal in service of her cult ambitions. One former member who used to live with her explains, “Teal’s sexual allure is all part of the strange hold she uses to control and manipulate the people in her sphere…Everyone in that group either had a previous or current sexual relationship with Teal, or they admitted to wanting one with her.”

A member who used to live with her:

“She is obsessed with sex. It’s grotesque. With all the constant talk of sex in the house I was sick to my stomach often hearing these things…Teal has an overtly sexual nature. I quickly learned that nobody in her presence for long is exempt from hearing her gloating tales meant to illustrate her sexual prowess. She even made a couple of passes at me just to test the waters. These passes consisted of several vulgar and aggressively blunt sexual remarks addressed to me at different times. They seemed like tests for her to gauge how I would respond.”

I asked someone with knowledge of Teal’s background if she engages sexually with her followers and they said yes, “She definitely sleeps with her followers and it’s public knowledge. She married two, dated at least one. They find her on YouTube, become enthralled and then involve themselves in workshops and so on.”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQ2bhIDEVs
    Last edited by Wind, 5th June 2021 at 21:55.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    What might you think about this one BOB? She sure is beautiful and I once watched her a bit, but then somehow I didn't resonate with her anymore, maybe it was my spidey senses tingling, or maybe it's just not that her presentation interests me. Let's just say that I don't buy what she's selling, even less now that I've had experiences with beautiful femme fatales. They talk the talk, but do they walk the walk? You can only know if you actually witness them in action and many will never know the truth because all they ever will see is just the beautiful false self, the outer layer. Also why are so many crazy people born on 1984, what did you know, oh dear Orwell?

Update: I just read through these blog posts, I recommend y'all reading them. This woman is bat-shit crazy, unstable and a highly narcissistic person, avoid like the plague. These sorts of "people" are super charismatic and magnetic, also know how to use sex-appeal and sex for their benefit. Just like a female version of Bentinho Massaro. Perhaps they should marry each other?

I was aware of some of this, especially the sexuality part. The first time I saw one of her videos, her sexual nature was the predominant ambience ... I thought it was very unseemly ... I'm surprised that he is so quick to point out 'scientific' inconsistencies from her and he did everything but slobber on Jordan Peterson's knob. I personally don't waste time critiquing her because what she says is so insightful from a holistic vantage that it is all that matters. I've never heard anyone claim that she is looking for a cult following. But if she is manipulating or exploiting then a big shame on her.

If anyone is an empath, has a 'sixth sense', or is highly intelligent then she would have my vote. And there you have it.

I'm starting to wonder if the good Doctor is married ... lol

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Wind (5th June 2021)

Thanks
    I'm starting to wonder if the good Doctor is married ... lol
    I think he said on one video that he's been married for like 27 years. He must have done something right!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2021), Dreamtimer (6th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2021)

Thanks
    She obviously was the perfect wife material.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEIzQOrm5s

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021)

Thanks

I read some of that stuff this morning: The only thing I read that seemed 'real teal' and would be cause for concern is this:

Presents
    “It’s official, the London workshop went incredibly well. Many of the people who attended the workshop brought me such great presents that I spent a half an hour admiring them after I woke up this morning.”
    Homeward Bound – Blog Posts – Teal Swan

The following quote describes an event that occurred less than a month after Teal married her third husband. Neither Ale or Teal showed any regard, consideration or respect for Teal’s third husband who was present at the table.
    “Last night Blake, my husband and I went to dinner with a friend/business contact of mine named Ale Gicqueau. When I showed up to the dinner, he presented me with a glorious bouquet of pink roses and a rare spiritual gift, wrapped in Teal colored wrapping paper.”
    Ego and Humility – Blog Posts – Teal Swan
    “I admittedly have a hard time believing and remembering that I am loved. So when I read through my binder that is full of the letters I have received, or look around the room and see all the little things people have sent me, I feel loved . . . Presents prove that you are on the forefront of someone’s mind.” Learn more about narcissistic supply.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    You don't believe what people have told about her? I certainly believe them and I would avoid that woman.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    You don't believe what people have told about her? I certainly believe them and I would avoid that woman.
    lol, it doesn't affect me personally and yes, I would discount a lot of it. The husbands thing is problematic for sure. I mentioned the first video I ever saw and in it she was doing an interview with a guy sitting in a very suggestive pose and pawing the guy (touching him). My impression was that she was 'really after the guy' and it was massively obvious. I later found out it was her husband and so I felt ameliorated the negativity of the display. She is extremely insightful and of that I have no doubt but if she uses that insight to exploit then there is a serious problem. Part of her is very real and perhaps because of the course of her life she has gone down the wrong path and that is a tragedy for someone so gifted. If you got it flaunt it, but don't use it as a weapon. That is a problem for most humans. Perhaps there is a lesson for all there.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Dreamtimer (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I skimmed the first article. It's fascinating. I have only known Teal through the videos posted here by Gio. And BOB has gleaned useful insight from them, it seems. I found them interesting. I came across a little of her story about abuse and was shocked. But what I heard was not as bad as some of the other stuff. It's hard to know how much is true.

The suicide stuff is the most disturbing. She appears to be playing games with peoples' lives. This is cult leader level stuff. No real spiritual guru who is a healer would condone or promote suicide.

I'm always skeptical of healers and gurus who wear expensive things. I know a great many loving and spiritual people, some of whom are performers and do healing work, and none of them drip materialism. (but many do have tattoos)

The best I can hope for with Teal is that more people are helped than hurt from following her.

And that maybe she gets the help that she herself needs.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 7th June 2021 at 13:10.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Emil El Zapato (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I skimmed the first article. It's fascinating. I have only known Teal through the videos posted here by Gio. And BOB has gleaned useful insight from them, it seems. I found them interesting. I came across a little of her story about abuse and was shocked. But what I heard was not as bad as some of the other stuff. It's hard to know how much is true.

I'm always skeptical of healers and gurus who wear expensive things. I know a great many loving and spiritual people, some of whom are performers and do healing work, and none of them drip materialism. (but many do have tattoos)

The best I can hope for with Teal is that more people are helped than hurt from following her.
    Ok, I got to be honest, DT ... I don't have any tatoos and don't drip materialism because I don't have the money for it ... I didn't really glean, well maybe some insight from her videos, I just shared the same insights with her and I think that if people could really understand where she was coming from it would be so helpful for them. To help understand themselves and ourselves is such a good thing!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2021), Wind (7th June 2021)