Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Todd Grande personality analysis

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Are you sure you're not viewing the case through ideological (political) lenses again? I would agree with Dr. Grande that the case is rather obvious. It was self defence, but then again how on Earth can be it legal for a teenager to openly carry an AR-15 in the streets? I doubt his intention was to go sing Kumbaya and chant some spiritual mantras there. Such a highly powerful weapon would only belong in the hands of true professional imo. Maybe I just don't get that part of the American mentality.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2021), Emil El Zapato (21st November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Are you sure you're not viewing the case through ideological (political) lenses again? I would agree with Dr. Grande that the case is rather obvious. It was self defence, but then again how on Earth can be it legal for a teenager to openly carry an AR-15 in the streets? I doubt his intention was to go sing Kumbaya and chant some spiritual mantras there. Such a highly powerful weapon would only belong in the hands of true professional imo. Maybe I just don't get that part of the American mentality.
    that is my point, Wind ... read my earlier post. The above is just an emotional look at the facts of the matter. Justice versus law ... that is the crux of the biscuit.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2021), Dreamtimer (6th December 2021), Wind (22nd November 2021)

Thanks
    I did read it and things went according to law. However, when it comes to justice... Well, it is no small thing to take a life.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2021), Dreamtimer (22nd November 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    If you did get it, Wind, I'd be concerned. You aren't deranged in your mind. You don't see enemies everywhere. You don't believe in vigilante justice. You don't put yourself in positions where you "have no choice".

Rittenhouse had a choice. A clear one. Stay home. Or not.

He chose to go out looking for trouble. And now, so will others.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd November 2021), Wind (22nd November 2021)

Thanks
    I think we all know the answer to this one.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5Kvc32Riw

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th November 2021), Dreamtimer (26th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2021)

Thanks
    I think we all know the answer to this one.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5Kvc32Riw
    yowza yowza ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th November 2021), Dreamtimer (26th November 2021), Wind (23rd November 2021)

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th December 2021), Dreamtimer (6th December 2021)

Thanks
    In that interview, Baldwin was completely sincere.

Incidentally, when El Grande was hawking his new book I saw his left hand ... no wedding ring.

I don't see how someone that is so involved in the right/left paradigm could possibly be a sympathetic therapist. Seriously, this is the type of therapist that leaves great therapeutic damage in their wake.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th December 2021), Dreamtimer (6th December 2021), Wind (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Incidentally, when El Grande was hawking his new book I saw his left hand ... no wedding ring.
    I'm not interested in and don't care about his sexual orientation, but there's something "off" about him, in my perspective. He always appears utterly calm and doesn't show any sign of emotion in his videos, no matter how long they are. There's not even a hint of a difference in vocal inflection. He does on occasion insert a few humorous comments ─ or attempts at that ─ into his analysis, but all without changing the tone of his voice or his facial expression, as if he doesn't even find his own jokes amusing. Which he probably doesn't.

He also keeps on asking for people to subscribe, like and comment on his videos, which means he's monetizing them ─ and thus, he's probably not earning a lot from being a psychiatrist, which is already weird in and of itself ─ and he introduces himself as Doctor Grande, which has a connotation of the old-school paradigm for me, where people were somehow regarded as more respectable if they had some sort of social title in front of their name ─ e.g. doctors, lawyers, notaries, teachers and headmasters, politicians, et al.

For instance, my mother went to school with the wife ─ now widow ─ of our family's general physician, and she would therefore always address said woman as "Madame" instead of by her first name. Likewise, the pharmacist and his wife were addressed by my parents as "Sir" and "Madame". I don't do that. I address my general physicians by their first name, and when people who've known me for years ─ such as my opticians, who have by now known me for 26 years already ─ address me as "Sir", then I just tell them to drop the formalities and address me by my first name.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Grande were to turn out a psychopath, in the clinical sense. Many of the videos on his channel are dedicated to the topics of psychopathy and narcissism, which I find peculiar. Besides, most psychiatrists are people with issues anyway ─ that's why they've taken enough of an interest in the subject to study it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th December 2021), Wind (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm not interested in and don't care about his sexual orientation, but there's something "off" about him, in my perspective. He always appears utterly calm and doesn't show any sign of emotion in his videos, no matter how long they are. There's not even a hint of a difference in vocal inflection. He does on occasion insert a few humorous comments ─ or attempts at that ─ into his analysis, but all without changing the tone of his voice or his facial expression, as if he doesn't even find his own jokes amusing. Which he probably doesn't.

He also keeps on asking for people to subscribe, like and comment on his videos, which means he's monetizing them ─ and thus, he's probably not earning a lot from being a psychiatrist, which is already weird in and of itself ─ and he introduces himself as Doctor Grande, which has a connotation of the old-school paradigm for me, where people were somehow regarded as more respectable if they had some sort of social title in front of their name ─ e.g. doctors, lawyers, notaries, teachers and headmasters, politicians, et al.

For instance, my mother went to school with the wife ─ now widow ─ of our family's general physician, and she would therefore always address said woman as "Madame" instead of by her first name. Likewise, the pharmacist and his wife were addressed by my parents as "Sir" and "Madame". I don't do that. I address my general physicians by their first name, and when people who've known me for years ─ such as my opticians, who have by now known me for 26 years already ─ address me as "Sir", then I just tell them to drop the formalities and address me by my first name.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Grande were to turn out a psychopath, in the clinical sense. Many of the videos on his channel are dedicated to the topics of psychopathy and narcissism, which I find peculiar. Besides, most psychiatrists are people with issues anyway ─ that's why they've taken enough of an interest in the subject to study it.
    yup, we're on the same wavelength now ... it is a classic presentation.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th December 2021), Dreamtimer (6th December 2021), Wind (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Interesting observations, I don't know if I agree. I haven't made any strong conclusions abour Dr. Grande.

Here you can find his family photos in case you are interested:
    https://www.instagram.com/drtoddgrande/

For some reason he stopped updating his Instagram page over two years ago though.
    Last edited by Wind, 5th December 2021 at 21:43.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th December 2021), Dreamtimer (6th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th December 2021)

Thanks
    Interesting observations, I don't know if I agree. I haven't made any strong conclusions abour Dr. Grande.

Here you can find his family photos in case you are interested:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0fKyG3Fy9W/

For some reason he stopped updating his Instagram page over two years ago though.
    I've seen some of them Wind ... only 1 up on Instagram though

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th December 2021), Dreamtimer (6th December 2021), Wind (5th December 2021)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdYJx3GlV8c

They've made two movies and filming now the third, they are loosely based on that creep.

Watch this one and let me know what you thought about Mick Taylor and Down Under, BoB.
    Last edited by Wind, 5th August 2023 at 00:36.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2021), Dreamtimer (13th December 2021), Emil El Zapato (12th December 2021)

Thanks
    The FBI's Crime Classification Manual places serial killers into three categories: organized, disorganized, and mixed (i.e., offenders who exhibit organized and disorganized characteristics).[69][70] Some killers descend from being organized into disorganized as their killings continue,[71] as in the case of psychological decompensation or overconfidence due to having evaded capture, or vice versa, as when a previously disorganized killer identifies one or more specific aspects of the act of killing as his/her source of gratification and develops a modus operandi that focuses on them.

A mixed type is not atypical, they have a distinct classification that would have applied to the above kookooboo. Angy!? No sheeiitt... lol

I've seen these advertised but don't believe i've see any of them in their entirety at least.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2021), Dreamtimer (13th December 2021), Wind (12th December 2021)

Thanks
    Wild country ... wild people. I wonder if they have a genetic history that is prone to this kind of violence. Of course, this is just wild speculation.

It would drive me crazy living in open territory like that and still be subject to speed limits. Seems pointless to me.
    Last edited by Wind, 12th December 2021 at 20:04.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2021), Dreamtimer (13th December 2021), Wind (12th December 2021)