Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Todd Grande personality analysis

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Who is in control, Vern?
    Lets see, his mind created his thoughts or the other way round, whichever, so what has he allowed and wished to data intake ?, how much has he used brain wise wise ( both sides and rest ) , how much has he used mind wise ( all ), the info he is gifting, creating outside and inside of himself, he believes Biden was and is competent, is in control of decisions, really he does, he said so. So he is in control.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This guy is deluded, thinks Biden is in control, laughable.
    He is not deluded. He has a narrative to sell.

That is, he is invested.

Don't need to know why, and that would lead to supposition.

He ain't stupid.
    Last edited by modwiz, 28th August 2021 at 07:04.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2021), Dreamtimer (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Mmm selling what your in control of is easier than speculation ?, what be the need to sell to another, their data from elsewhere ?.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Dr. Todd Grande has at this point repeatedly spoken above his station. He is clueless ... trust me.

In the 1st place, Biden has done what he has always done ... given the people what they've asked for. In the 2nd place, Everyone, including ol' demented himself, knew that a thunderstorm was on the horizon just waiting to burst when the U.S. attempted to pull out of Afghanistan now or the day before doomsday. The different militant groups foment trouble internally but they also have one common interest in the U.S. being there ... money. They will do whatever is necessary to keep the money flowing and there is absolutely no compunction against murdering innocents in order to accomplish the goal.

Thirdly, a previous administrative clusterf*ck was already half-cooked before Biden said let's do it. Is he 'really' supposed to say, "Ok, I admit it, I'm a f*ck up". Would any feeling non-psychopathic human do that?

Fourth, there is a political utility (theoretically for any leader) not to mention the President of the U.S in not admitting either weakness or indecision. That should have been easy for the Grande one.

Fifth, militant operatives offered bribes and false promises to the official military to just give up and head for the hills in lieu of a horrific end. Many went for it!

The media in the absence of the national idiot have looked for legitimate ways to stir up the rabble-rousers and now they have their huckleberry. The right made a statement the other day that it would be death and destruction to all before they could be clear of Afghanistan on deadline day, a week hence. When that statement was made 1500 American citizens were still stranded. That same day 4500 American citizens had been evacuated from the country.

Oh yes, let's talk about death and destruction, people dying is always a tragedy, but how many REALLY care. People are left to die in the streets of every city in the world every day and no one bats an eyelash save perhaps Mother Theresa. I, for one, steer very clear of any 'thought' that puts me in a double-bind that isn't a genuine conundrum. Biden and Afghanistan are not one of them.

And finally, Dr. Grande is a shallow ass and is not long for his celebrity.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm sure that you could describe my behavior under one of Dr. Todd Grande's "10 signs of Emotional Immaturity" but what the hell:

I've decided I have to take this on as my signature:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyVnJ5cW2M

Dr. Grande doesn't appear any longer to be on the faculty of his erstwhile University, Wilmington University. There is a "Lois Grande" on the faculty and that could be his faculty name.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyVnJ5cW2M

Another failure on the Grande one's psychological erudition. He should have known to never mess with the "Beast"
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 28th August 2021 at 21:10.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    But BOB how will we learn if misstakes are not allowed ?, some things he is spot on and others not, imo and for me, how well does he know his own mind is more important, very.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2021), Dreamtimer (8th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (29th August 2021), Wind (28th August 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    But BOB how will we learn if mistakes are not allowed ?, some things he is spot on and others not, imo and for me, how well does he know his own mind is more important, very.
    How well does he know his own mind? Excellent question, Aianawa, excellent question.

I should have added that one of the first steps on the road to shrinkdom is to learn "all" about one's mind.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 29th August 2021 at 14:32.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th August 2021), Aragorn (29th August 2021), Dreamtimer (8th September 2021), Wind (29th August 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    How well does he know his own mind? Excellent question, Aianawa, excellent question.

I should have added that one of the first steps on the road to shrinkdom is to learn "all" about one's mind.
    Was just saying to DT a couple of days ago, we all are slowly coming together, nice.

Know thyself

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th August 2021), Dreamtimer (8th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (30th August 2021), Wind (30th August 2021)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Biden narratives, i.e. he's not it control, are just as ridiculous as the Trump narratives, i.e. he's stable or genius.

Both are ludicrous. So we have some equity there anyway.

Folks see what they want to see.

The policy and outcomes are where the rubber meets the road and we can see whether each man measures up. Trump didn't measure up. He was neither stable nor genius.

Biden is still in his first year. So far, he's doing what Biden would do.

Both men had a long record. Trump with organized crime and cheating those who work for him, Bieden with his decades of politics.

Trump led the country like the shyister he was his whole life.

Biden will likely follow the same political instincts he's used for the last several decades

As for Dr. Grande, his analyses can be interesting and entertaining. That's what he's doing here. He has a patreon, and he's careful to repeatedly say he's not diagnosing. He could wind up in trouble otherwise.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st August 2021), Emil El Zapato (31st August 2021), Wind (31st August 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The Biden narratives, i.e. he's not it control, are just as ridiculous as the Trump narratives, i.e. he's stable or genius.

Both are ludicrous. So we have some equity there anyway.

Folks see what they want to see.

The policy and outcomes are where the rubber meets the road and we can see whether each man measures up. Trump didn't measure up. He was neither stable nor genius.

Biden is still in his first year. So far, he's doing what Biden would do.

Both men had a long record. Trump with organized crime and cheating those who work for him, Bieden with his decades of politics.

Trump led the country like the shyister he was his whole life.

Biden will likely follow the same political instincts he's used for the last several decades

As for Dr. Grande, his analyses can be interesting and entertaining. That's what he's doing here. He has a patreon, and he's careful to repeatedly say he's not diagnosing. He could wind up in trouble otherwise.
    mmphhh. For the life of me, DT, I don't know why you would waste a word on that guy ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    I had to wonder for a sec, which guy? Grande, of course.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2021), Wind (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    BoB has issues with many people including him. Todd Grande, born on February 15, 1972, that makes him Aquarius. Different vibes?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2021), Dreamtimer (9th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Interesting thought ... I am a cusp of Aquarius myself with Libra rising, also compatible. Don't tell anyone Wind, but I actually still watch him. But that doesn't keep me from thinking that he's a closet dude with skeletons in it that only a psychopath would have.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2021), Dreamtimer (9th September 2021), Wind (9th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2021), Dreamtimer (9th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th September 2021)

Thanks
    Lol, Wind.

I did one run of listening to some of Dr. Grande's vids. They have a flow. Sometimes I think his analysis is lacking, but then it's just a ten minute or so you tube vid. Not a TED talk.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th September 2021), Wind (9th September 2021)