Thread: sElection Chaos Proceeds as Planned

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    The guy in the middle is comedic >

Thanks

Thanks
    Wee bit more than a massive n huge amount of fraud > https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content...ENGER-NEWS.pdf < this is all on and just a beginning.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    What I saw was one lady that got a bad ballot and disposed of it ... bad place to start.

A circuit court runoff? She's suggesting that a random ballot from a judge election is reason to suspect a Presidential election. She also believes that it is not a blue wave, it's actually a red wave. How much did they pay her for her performance. This is hopelessy biased and hopelessly stupid. This is why everything was thrown out of legitimate courts. omigod!
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 28th December 2020 at 23:18.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2020), Wind (29th December 2020)

Thanks
    Whatever... Is this really a better choice than Fox News or NewsMax, etc:

NTD and Epoch Times are both connected to the website Truth Media (en.truthmedia.info), which was violating Facebook rules by using fake accounts to push their viewpoint. Facebook shut down more than 500 fake accounts in August 2020. NTD and Epoch Times also contributed to a COVID-19 documentary on YouTube which features the discredited researcher Judy Mikovits. The video promoted false claims about COVID-19, saying it was created in China as a bioweapon.[3]

Aianawa, this stuff has zero credibility ... It's called quite aptly 'A torturous twist' of a story. The people that actually are willing to show up on these broadcasts have serious issues whether it is obvious to the casual observer or not. I suggest to look up the names mentioned in the video and do some research on their backgrounds and more importantly their psychological history.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th December 2020)

Thanks
    Tisa prep for the next step, shocking amount of fraud there to see NAP and you watched or saw a few mins, how well contained you are, am looking forward though as feels best, Trumpy will use his presidential and USAian rites until the end bless him, and yip he has outs n in's so do not count him out yet till fat lady hatches.

Thanks
    The 1st speaker Amanda Mcgee lives in one of the 4 apartments you see in this picture. I'm thinking it would not take much of a payday to get her in front of a camera ... provided new clothes too, I suspect. The needle tracks aren't obvious in the long sleeves.

Attachment 2531

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th December 2020)

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    The guy in the middle is comedic >

Wow, this dude really put himself in a weird spot. I used to get a kick out of him, and can’t deny he’s not clever, but who exactly does he appeal to at the moment?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th December 2020), Elen (30th December 2020), Wind (30th December 2020)

Thanks
    For starters his own wisdom intuition and feelings, tisa important those, whensharing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Wow, this dude really put himself in a weird spot. I used to get a kick out of him, and can’t deny he’s not clever, but who exactly does he appeal to at the moment?
    I used to like him too, but he feels more like a right wing nutcase now. Not sure how serious he is.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th December 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Jolly good show, Aianawa.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st December 2020)

Thanks
    I got this from PA, I haven't watched it but I hope Giuliani is in it doing his show. I need a few laughs this morning.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st January 2021)

Thanks
    Tide is no longer turning , HAS TURNED >

Thanks
    What has happened to the Republican Party during these past four years, and what will happen to it now? When Trump moved into the Oval Office, he hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson. But it is hard to credit the party as Jacksonian, or even broadly populist, when, this fall, it refused to send modest checks to suffering Americans, even though its own control of Washington was on the line. Trump was said to augur a rise of a more nationalistic cadre of young conservatives, but the emblem of this supposed turn, Turning Point USA, featured, at its annual conference in December, two models blasting cash through a “money cannon.” The conservatism to come might be anything at all.

- The New Yorker -

In some ways the Republican and Democratic establishments have opposite problems. The Democratic problem is that no one ever leaves—it is in the hands of a stubborn, cagey gerontocracy. The Republican Party’s problem is that no one ever stays. In the space of a few short years, its leadership has pinged from neoliberalism to radical libertarianism to minoritarian institutionalism to authoritarian nationalism, hauling the conservative citizens of Sterling Heights along in their wake. Partisanship, rather than ideology, is keeping the Republicans glued together. If there were reasons to think that nationalism would be a stopping point, the events since Election Day have undermined them. Come January, conservatives will be in the minority, awaiting new instructions from new leaders to come.

- The New Yorker -

Interview with Jeff Flake - Former Arizona Republican Senator

In Mesa, Flake noted that his own political banner had been constitutional conservatism; it was only about five years ago that this was the default slogan of any grassroots movement on the right. “Everybody had their worn pocket Constitutions that they’d rip out at events,” he said. Now that same movement had arranged itself, Flake pointed out, behind the insistence that challenging the election results was “the only way to save the Constitution, and even calls for martial law.” Another rueful laugh. Flake said, “It’s just blown me away, frankly, how quickly that can happen.”

Read More About the Presidential Transition

Donald Trump has survived impeachment, twenty-six sexual-misconduct accusations, and thousands of lawsuits. His luck may well end now that Joe Biden is the next President.

With litigation unlikely to change the outcome of the election, Republicans are looking to strategies that might remain even after rebuffs both at the polls and in court.

With the Trump Presidency ending, we need to talk about how to prevent the moral injuries of the past four years from happening again.

If 2020 has demonstrated anything, it is the need to rebalance the economy to benefit the working class. There are many ways a Biden Administration can start.

Trump is being forced to give up his attempt to overturn the election. But his efforts to build an alternative reality around himself will continue.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2021)