Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROJECT CAMELOT: TOTAL RECALL MY INTERVIEW WITH Mark Richards

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    I'm finding it hard to believe in the introduction of the velociraptors and being a separate species to the reptilians. Velociraptors ARE reptilian aren't they, or am I missing something? I'm also finding it hard to believe that if you go through a jumproom then you die but come back incomplete. Why would we and if so where are our Guardian Angels in all of this? Hundreds of permutations of questions later, I'm wondering whether anything is true at all in the video and if it's not then perhaps everything we believe in the alternative community is just bs and just another form of control to divide us still further.
    I think the "Raptors" he talks about are called "indigenous reptilians" or "sauroids" by others, reptilian is just a type, like mammal, its not a specific species (although people use the word as if it is)

The jumproom had me thinking, what I think he means is it doesn't move you some where like a plane would, your physical body is broken down & reappears at the other location, at which point you would have to re-enter your body like a walk in, the degradation is probably like making copies of some thing, if you make a copy of the copy, and keep repeating like that & damage & loss of dna etc starts, remember VHS pirate videos ?

Guardian angels help you if you ask, but they don't seem to stop people doing stupid things....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), BabaRa (15th November 2013), Calabash (12th November 2013), Frances (12th November 2013), Highland1 (15th November 2013), Kathy (13th November 2013), shamanseeker (14th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    but in the alternative community they would say that my arm's not really there and neither is the rest of me. Go figure! Got it bad today . . . .
    Hahahah! that was so funny.

In another point of view, we generally think with our perception but deeper than that is our ability to interpret our perceptions, as a form of putting them in some sort of communicative order and communicate them .Being right or wrong is sorta irrelevant.We do our best.

Like the radiation thing, to me it didn't make any sense, but then again I don't know that on another planet it may well be perfectly correct , it's just that we don't have a platform to know any different . Our experience with radiation on this planet hasn't been a positive one. But is that an absolute law ,full stop, or is it to the best of our knowledge at the present .
    How do the fish live in the depths with nothing more than a simple skeleton and jelly body,why doesn't it squash into itself to the size grain of sand from the pressure? There are so many things that our perception hasn't found an educate method of interpretation to communicable logic that we can commonly interpret . we do our best.

So all this jable means that not everything we listen to is right and not all that we listen to is wrong. Go figure!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), BabaRa (15th November 2013), Frances (13th November 2013), Highland1 (15th November 2013), Kathy (13th November 2013), shamanseeker (14th November 2013), Spiral (13th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I've finished the whole video and I'm afraid that bells started ringing near the end and now believe this is disinformation.

I was surprised when he said that there is hardly any shapeshifting and then he said that the Bushes do not shapeshift. Bells really started ringing when Kerry said he told her that he is a Stuart. She had previously said that the guards were very respectful towards him and she explained it by saying that his personality and character demand respect but he was supposed to be a convicted criminal who was serving life. I would say that they were really respectful towards him because he is a Stuart and as she said he will come from a very important line because of his 'previous' position in the echelons of society. Now, the shapeshifter I knew announced very proudly that she was a 'direct descendent of the Royal House of Stuart'. The direct descendents, if direct on both sides are shapeshifters: I have no doubt of that. Like him, she talked about the 'cat people' and said she visited them in dreams. Although, I accept that they could exist and one of my favourite authors, T. Lobsang Rampa (whom I believe told us the truth) said that there was a planet where the inhabitants look like cats and were very beautiful. At one point I laughed, not because I didn't believe it (I do laugh a lot) but it seemed so funny. She got very angry with me! She said that they taught her a lot of wisdom and they loved her because she'd done so much for cats but when I questioned her and asked her to share some of that wisdom, she was at a loss for words (very unusual for her as it seems for this man).

She had no sense of humour either. She was very serious and never joked or messed about in a playful way. I hadn't thought about that before but when Kerry said he was like that I tried to remember a time when she joked but couldn't remember even one instance.

I now think he was telling us about all the different alien races to make us believe that there is no way that we can get the upper hand in this situation we're in on Earth and make us lose hope. He also wanted to make people believe that there aren't many shapeshifters. The Bushes are closely related to the House of Windsor and he was hoping that we would believe that the royal families are not shapeshifters which is totally untrue.

It was very interesting all the same though, Kathy, and demonstrates the lengths they will go to to spread disinformation. I wonder, too, why Kerry did not press him on the point that he said he was a Stuart and that people do not shapeshift. Some people say she is in the pay of the secret services but how much she knows I do not know because she would have to be a very good actress indeed to have done that video after when she was remembering what he had said.
    Last edited by shamanseeker, 16th November 2013 at 09:30.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), BabaRa (15th November 2013), Frances (15th November 2013), Highland1 (15th November 2013), Spiral (15th November 2013), Tonz (15th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've finished the whole video and I'm afraid that bells started ringing near the end and now believe this is disinformation.
    Kerry has admitted that she knowingly puts a certain percentage of disinfo out, she said that people who don't do that aren't around long (or words that effect).

So if we take it that this guy is of a certain "blood line" what does that say about the reasons for the battle at Dulce ?

How come no one mentioned Thomas Castello ? http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/Articl...TEChistory.htm

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), BabaRa (15th November 2013), Frances (15th November 2013), Highland1 (15th November 2013), shamanseeker (16th November 2013), Tonz (15th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Spiral for that information. I didn't know she had said that. I have always preferred her to Bill Ryan and had received the sensation that he disgusted her.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), Spiral (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    The fact that Mark Richards actually piloted alien spacecraft would probably mean that his DNA has been altered (in order for him to do that since such spacecratft are biologically operated) and that therefore there is a high probability that he is in touch with 'them'.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), shamanseeker (18th November 2013), Spiral (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    The fact that Mark Richards actually piloted alien spacecraft would probably mean that his DNA has been altered (in order for him to do that since such spacecratft are biologically operated) and that therefore there is a high probability that he is in touch with 'them'.
    We don't know for a fact that he did, but if he had then yes he would probably have been messed with, probably before birth, the actual "piloting" of such craft is often telepathic / direct from brain impulses & few humans could do that, thats if he is actually human of course.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), Kathy (17th November 2013), shamanseeker (18th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, if he is a direct descendent of the Stuarts he is only half human!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th November 2013), Frances (18th November 2013), Spiral (18th November 2013)