Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: QAnon High Priest Was Just Trolling Away as a Citigroup Tech Executive

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Yes it is indeed ...

IMHO ...

If truth really matters, the logo should really read ...

"Where The Donators Really Matter Most"
    Strangely, I don't think it's about the money. Peak Prosperity is a site you want to look at, if you are looking for a cave in to the alt right an appeal to fear 24/7 and partially to enhance income. I can't say for sure, but this is certainly how it appears.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2020), Dreamtimer (14th October 2020), Elen (14th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020), Wind (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Strangely, I don't think it's about the money. Peak Prosperity is a site you want to look at, if you are looking for a cave in to the alt right an appeal to fear 24/7 and partially to enhance income. I can't say for sure, but this is certainly how it appears.
    Oh it's always been about money ...

Perhaps not as much as Bill and Kerry would have liked.
    Presenting an alternative to the alternative community.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2020), Dreamtimer (14th October 2020), Elen (14th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Am chuckling lots of late, Q will self destruct, no morphing, changing ( though that n this will be tried ), crossing over, tisa over and after Q is U.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2020), Elen (14th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020), Gio (14th October 2020), Wind (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Am chuckling lots of late, Q will self destruct, no morphing, changing ( though that n this will be tried ), crossing over, tisa over and after Q is U.
    I don't think Q will self-destruct so soon if Donald Trump wins the 2020 elections. If Joe Biden wins, then yes, maybe, because then there won't be a purpose to its existence anymore as a propaganda machine for The Orange Dude™.

P.S., and in line with the article higher up regarding how Q mania destroys relationships, a dear friend of mine ─ she is a member here, but she doesn't post much anymore ─ has just informed me that one of her brothers has disavowed her because she refuses to vote for Donald Trump. Earlier, her father and one of her aunts ─ both of them ultra-conservative Christians ─ had also already disavowed her because she got herself a tattoo.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2020), Dreamtimer (14th October 2020), Elen (14th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020), Wind (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Lol so funny you know the Q future so well, nope self destruct it will be, will be obvious, can feel it happening already, will be big self destruct with fireworks

Maybe i can then start some Q investigation threads, will they go in the bin of hoaxeeees also ?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Family values party? Yeah, right.

Cults disavow family members.

Thus, Qult.

Why didn't you want to investigate before, Aianawa? Why do you care now that you're saying Q will self-destruct? Why not investigate before folks are being disavowed by family members, or experiencing the sorts of things Gio posted about? Why wait until the damage is already done? What good would it do now?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020), Wind (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Your doing it again DT, known the self destruct Q post for some time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Why wait until the damage is already done? What good would it do now?
    Maybe it takes a while to sober up after drinking so much Kool-Aid.

Lots of people are going to have quite the hangover after this Trump era implodes.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Maybe it takes a while to sober up after drinking so much Kool-Aid.

Lots of people are going to have quite the hangover after this Trump era implodes.
    I'm not so sure that it'll implode. I rather feel that it might explode, because whoever wins the US-presidential election ─ and I'm not talking of the (lack of) quality of the candidates themselves now ─ there's going to be a major social upheaval.

If Joe Biden wins, then the by now already foaming-at-the-mouth Qultists and Captain Chaos™ fans will be very likely to "take justice into their own hands" and start something akin to a second civil war. If on the other hand their hero Donald Trump wins, then they'll simply feel emboldened and more empowered, and then both the actually oppressed minorities and the armchair social justice warriors are not going to let off anymore either, and we will be seeing more rioting in the future.

In other words, whoever wins these elections, you can rest assured that there will be a continuation ─ if not an escalation ─ of the rioting, looting and other social violence in the USA. Things have become too polarized. Something's got to give, and we both know that the crypto-fascist duopoly itself isn't going to give squat.

The system itself rules out the possibility that an Independent ─ with uppercase initial ─ candidate would win the elections, and the media will make sure of that as well, given that they are owned by the very same corporations as who sponsor both candidates of the duopoly. Yet, the victory of an Independent candidate would be the only way out of this standoff between the two population groups that support a candidate from within the duopoly and that are both currently lined up for another civil war.

Of course, Donald Trump happens to not only be one of the two candidates of the duopoly but also the incumbent president, and we know that he has no qualm sending in the military to suppress riots. So if he wins, then the USA will simply be sliding down farther from crypto-fascism into crypto-Nazism, and possibly even overt Nazism ─ a lot can happen in four years, and the basis is already there in the form of the still unrelenting systemic racism. And if Biden wins ─ and keeping his waning mental health into account ─ then there is indeed a very real chance of a civil war due to the alarmingly large contingent of armed "long pork" eaters among the Qultists.

And just for the record, what I'm describing here has nothing to do with Donald Trump or Joe Biden. This thread is about the Qultist phenomenon, and I think we can all agree that neither Trump nor Biden deserve to win these elections. But one of them will ─ that's a given ─ and whoever it is, this is going to have major repercussions on the peace and the fate of human rights within the United States of "God Bless" America.

As someone living on the east bank of the Atlantic Ocean, I personally don't have anything to worry about in that regard ─ albeit that I do worry about the safety of my US American friends ─ and therefore what I've written above is not a manifestation of any panic on my part. What I've written above is an objective observation of what's going on at the social level in the USA right now. If I were actually panicking, then things probably wouldn't be so bad, because panic is irrational. But I'm not panicking. I'm calling it as I see it. And that means that my humble opinions as laid out above should be taken somewhat seriously.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020), Wind (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm not so sure that it'll implode. I rather feel that it might explode, because whoever wins the US-presidential election ─ and I'm not talking of the (lack of) quality of the candidates themselves now ─ there's going to be a major social upheaval.
    I was thinking if to choose the word explode, but opted for implode instead as I was balancing between them because I wanted to choose a lighter word to express my (perhaps vain) hope for a relatively peaceful outcome, but unfortunately I have to fully agree with you. There seems to be lots of chaos waiting to be unleashed in USA either way. I suppose it's something that has been building up for a while, Trump only being the catalyst for change and he sure brought it, in the form of chaos. The country has had so many internal problems which have never been fully adressed and now they are coming to the surface, ultimately it's the sickness of the spirit and it's not just an American thing. The current system has just been very corrosive to the soul there and as you said something's got to give.

"Politics is a pendulum whose swings between anarchy and tyranny are fueled by perennially rejuvenated illusions."

~ Albert Einstein
    Last edited by Wind, 14th October 2020 at 23:19.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2020), Aragorn (14th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th October 2020)

Thanks
    Have faith dear fellow members, most people on Earth our dear Mummy, are good hearted people, all will be good come election results imo.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2020)

Thanks
    Have faith dear fellow members, most people on Earth our dear Mummy, are good hearted people, all will be good come election results imo.
    Goodhearted people can be misled too. That's what populism is all about ─ i.e. the hijacking of the public opinion and the grassroots' dissent regarding the establishment.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2020), Wind (15th October 2020)

Thanks
    More imo people on Earth at present in know thyself state and/or aware, in their heart, in balance, on harmony etc, so positive controlllls

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2020), Wind (15th October 2020)

Thanks
    More imo people on Earth at present in know thyself state and/or aware, in their heart, in balance, on harmony etc, so positive controlllls
    You should really stop calling that planet you're on "Earth", Vern. Here on the real Earth, things are very different.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2020), Wind (15th October 2020)

Thanks
    There must be parallel dimension called the Verniverse and somehow we are receiving Vern's messages from there.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2020), Aragorn (15th October 2020), Elen (15th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2020)