Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Saint Sync's Exponential Being

Thanks
    Thanked 43,227 Times in 11,974 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Spose am still celebrating the death of mainstream news but closer to home i mentioned my boys teacher having to give up teaching due to vaxx harm injuries and was not targetted or put down, at xmass gathering yestoday, constant change is en ettable of our banquit.

lol one new niece in law gasped and took in the room, then carried on with pudding smiling, lol had been warned about uncle, only awkward moment of day and my boy had to point it out to me on homeward journey.
    it happens to everyone...part of being a different generation...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,474 Times in 10,179 Posts
    Get your drlft n yes, reminds me when early in the cv1984 silliness, was asked to dealve into the noospheric aspects, results n response, the generational facets of noosphere was known as far as the elders holding a good strong base for all, makes sense due to wisdom and knowledge plus control that elders have within and outside their families, workplace and communities, spose congress etc type aspects also, if there was a neferious group controlling pharma banks media n corrupt pollies, theys were shooting themselves inthe foot feet, as even a dementia patient in a resthome anchores the collective mind if only slightly, facts and government data show that the elderly got pummelled, huge death rates due to cv1984 and the elephant, this of course relaxed highly the grip ( do as your told by suepeereors, doctors, religeons etc ), hence next generation-s , no longer even accepting the put out narratives, not only from news outlets but papers n radio, soon theys must pull some pins.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th December 2023)

Thanks
    Now imo this is where Saint Sync comes in, the ultimate division where both are correct and both are incorrect, is acting out, lets call them rael n mas, neither realise they are killing their own children, their own parents, bro's n sis's, neighbours, yet. This ultimat sillines had to be last, before the new. We are gaining an understanding of pain thats needed imo, to clear n transmute the suffering n pain of old, done on purpose, then and now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So beautifullll souls, humanity, whom are incorrect and correct slash each other, by bomb, by words, by ugly joy, now this ugly joy, assuming one can understand ugly joy ? ( celebratring 9-11 as it happened , or Trump being killed ), remember as a child how you judged someone, only to shiver with digust once you comprehended as an adult ?, rael n mas are going to hold hands, lol from afar yes, and build, together, with others of opposite and same beliefs, imo in 2024, why, because all their differing gods are LOVE, if ones fear their god, they will abide, if they also or only love their god, thry will abide, God is talking, people are hearing. WOOOOO what the F was that, that be god, why the pain the pain , why why why, whispers of Circle of Life, to pain one is to pain all, to love one is to love all, them soon will only exist to help compare the past.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh dear oh dear, realllly enjoying the lite energy awakening so many atm, how i see and feel it atm, if in a good place, synchronicity will roll,easier.

Atm 7% in Aussie are up to date vaxx wise, why , lol easy if pain n suffering are seeable, 93 % means game over imo and being in a good place assists one, anger at government, media, elites etc and many wishing to know wtf is going on means also that those once considering themselves in controll are needing plan b and c etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th February 2024)