Thread: Ashayana Deane

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Ashayana Deane

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ-ZaU6FHNw

"Jun 12, 2010 by Project Camelot

THIS VIDEO IS UNCHANGED AND ORIGINAL

Change of plans: No re-editing to be done on Ashayana Deane videos after all

I am reposting the Ashayana Deane videos without re-editing. I received word today that James has decided he will not take legal action as long as his letter is posted on my site (already done) along with the videos and on Youtube.

Quoted from the Letter from James of Wingmakers.com below (excerpt):

..."I have no further objection to holding them back as long as Kerry is willing to include my response on YouTube and her own site. I simply wanted to be transparent and share my reaction to the inaccuracies. I have said my peace."

A'shayana Deane

I went to Florida to interview A'shayana Deane, author of the Voyager books. Her previous work details the history behind the genetic engineering of the human race and the numerous ET races that have been interacting with and shaping our destiny here on Earth as well as throughout the many multi-verses. This information is highly complex and detailed. She and two other "speakers" as they call themselves are receiving this information via telepathic downloads. They have been trained by the Guardian Alliances, a group of ETs who protect the secrets of ascension and the stargates on this planet and others from what they call the self-interested Intruder races.

This interview is the first part of several hours I spent with Ashayana Deane and the others working with her on briinging the science of Keylonta to the planet. Keylonta is the science of "light, sound, subconscious symbol codes and base codes of matter". The many images on the video of charts and "maps" depict these concepts in a visual manner aimed at stimulating memory and re-awkening the DNA pathways in the viewer. The .pdf files for download are available for purchase at Azurite Press to assist those who are interested in following along more closely while watching the video.

Because of the complex but vital information presented here I encourage anyone who is interested to do further research and to visit the website for more information. Classes and DVDs are available there as well:

Azuritepress.com

Go to this page for the Letter from James of Wingmakers:
    projectcamelotproductions.com/james_wingmakers.html

This letter is in response to Ashayana’s statements regarding Wingmakers on Parts 1 & 3."
    Last edited by Kathy, 30th September 2020 at 14:45.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/vid...eane-part-two/
    "June 14, 2010 by Project Camelot"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/vid...ne-part-three/
    "June 12, 2010 by Project Camelot

Azuritepress.com

Go to this page for the Letter from James of Wingmakers:
    projectcamelotproductions.com/james_wingmakers.html

This letter is in response to Ashayana’s statements regarding Wingmakers on Parts 1 & 3."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    You're running a little behind, Kathy. Ashayana Deane, formerly known as Anna Hayes and as Diane Tigue, has already long changed her name again to keep with the woo-woo factor. She calls herself E'Asha Ashayana nowadays.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Elen (8th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th September 2020), Kathy (30th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    hey, that's my niece's name Asha, that is.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2020), Aragorn (1st October 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Elen (8th October 2020), Kathy (30th September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    You're running a little behind, Kathy. Ashayana Deane, formerly known as Anna Hayes and as Diane Tigue, has already long changed her name again to keep with the woo-woo factor. She calls herself E'Asha Ashayana nowadays.
    I posted this really to demonstrate Kerry Cassidy's discernment skills which I see as remarkable, and I am not concerned about name changing, which is commonplace in the acting world for instance.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st October 2020), Dreamtimer (1st October 2020), Elen (8th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st October 2020)