Thread: Kerry's intel update 9.22.20

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Kerry's intel update 9.22.20

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYlnLzi4reA

"Sep 23, 2020 by Project Camelot

Latest news and commentary on Snipers, Covid Tests, DNA/ God Gene, War of Worlds, Telescopes and Asteroids..."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Kathy, I have to say that Kerry has absolutely terrible discernment skills, actually I don't think she has any.

That makes the source of info useless. I just haven't been able to watch her videos in years anymore because of that reason.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2020), Aragorn (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), Lord Sidious (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Kathy, I have to say that Kerry has absolutely terrible discernment skills, actually I don't think she has any.

That makes the source of info useless. I just haven't been able to watch her videos in years anymore because of that reason.
    Same thing here, and for what it's worth, Bill Ryan himself also feels that Kerry has absolutely no discernment, and that she is incredibly intransigent in being wrong. Her endorsement of Mark Richards is one of those things where you'd simply want to slap her upside the head and say "Wake up, dammit!"
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), Wind (23rd September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post

Wind, you are entitled to your opinion. But I think she is a very brave woman who pursues her targets with some finesse and deftness. I hope you won't mind me stating that the only two people I have come across with any truly solid discernment skills are Krishnamurti and David Bohm.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2020), Aragorn (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), Wind (23rd September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Same thing here, and for what it's worth, Bill Ryan himself also feels that Kerry has absolutely no discernment, and that she is incredibly intransigent in being wrong. Her endorsement of Mark Richards is one of those things where you'd simply want to slap her upside the head and say "Wake up, dammit!"
    Aragorn, you already know my view on BR. I don't care what he has to say about KC, I feel he is disgustingly prejudiced about her. She has demonstrated more loyalty about him than he has about her.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2020), Aragorn (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), modwiz (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Do note that I am not attacking Kerry's character, I'm just pointing out the severe flaws in her method.

Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    I hope you won't mind me stating that the only two people I have come across with any truly solid discernment skills are Krishnamurti and David Bohm.
    I have found their conversations to be intriguing, even if I wouldn't always agree with Krishnamurti.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2020), Aragorn (23rd September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Aragorn, you already know my view on BR. I don't care what he has to say about KC, I feel he is disgustingly prejudiced about her. She has demonstrated more loyalty about him than he has about her.
    On account of that last statement, I wouldn't be so sure, Kathy. But even then still, Kerry doesn't have any discernment at all, and any joker who comes up with the magic words "time travel", "Illuminati", "Annunaki", "Project Looking Glass" or "secret space program" has Kerry going starry-eyed.

She also never vets any of her witnesses, and she buys into all of them hook, line and sinker. Corey Goode, Randy "Captain Kaye" Kramer, Simon Parkes, Emery Smith, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, Solaris Blueraven, David Wilcock, Bill "Wood" Brockbrader, Mark Richards, QAnon... How many more names of confirmed conmen and -women do you need before you see Kerry for the gullible but stubbornly ego-driven woman she is?

She may be a good woman, and I'm sure her heart is in the right place. But as a journalist and a truth-seeker, she fails miserably. And whenever someone provides her with real and factually verifiable information that doesn't jive with her preconceived notions and doesn't contain the words that make her go starry-eyed, she'll ignore them flat out. Trust me, I've been there myself, and I've tried.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), Kathy (24th September 2020), Lord Sidious (24th September 2020), Wind (23rd September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Not to mention the fake SEAL who was actually a pedo on the run............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2020), Dreamtimer (24th September 2020), Elen (24th September 2020), Kathy (24th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    A fake SEAL who was a pedo? I bet he was on the run. From the SEALs. They'll kick his ass. And that'll be the nice part.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2020), Elen (25th September 2020), Kathy (25th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Not to mention the fake SEAL who was actually a pedo on the run............
    I've already mentioned him, Sidinugget.

[...] Corey Goode, Randy "Captain Kaye" Kramer, Simon Parkes, Emery Smith, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, Solaris Blueraven, David Wilcock, Bill "Wood" Brockbrader, Mark Richards, QAnon [...]

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    A fake SEAL who was a pedo? I bet he was on the run. From the SEALs. They'll kick his ass. And that'll be the nice part.
    Yes, he lured Kerry into granting him an interview by way of the magic spell "Project Looking Glass", a subject he only briefly touched upon for about ten minutes or so at the end of a two-hour-and-thirty-minute video interview, in which he claimed to be a Navy SEAL who was being prosecuted for having had consenting sex with a 16-year-old girl when he himself was 24 (or something). But as it turned out later, the girl was only 12 when it happened.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th September 2020), Kathy (25th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    I've already mentioned him, Sidinugget.

Yes, he lured Kerry into granting him an interview by way of the magic spell "Project Looking Glass", a subject he only briefly touched upon for about ten minutes or so at the end of a two-hour-and-thirty-minute video interview, in which he claimed to be a Navy SEAL who was being prosecuted for having had consenting sex with a 16-year-old girl when he himself was 24 (or something). But as it turned out later, the girl was only 12 when it happened.
    You only mentioned his name, not his crimes
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2020), Elen (25th September 2020), Kathy (25th September 2020), Wind (25th September 2020)